Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply plot threads
What is a plot thread? | Blade stuffs. Mostly Shun | Open?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 7:12 pm
So uh... plot threads. I don't think I've ever made one of these in my... however many years of Gaia I've been so let's give this a shot.

---
Shun Kuroda
He's a late 20's jerkass detective who had just moved in from New York not long ago. And he isn't really all that happy to be in Ashdown. He much prefers the big city.

If he isn't at the station, working, or at home, he can be found working out or something along those lines. Whether it's out running, being at the gym, or something else. He doesn't really know how to relax. At least not for longer periods of time. He gets antsy if things seem too quiet.

Romance is something highly unlikely with him right now, as he has trouble understanding that. Something more casual could potentially happen, however.

Shun is also super skeptical about anything related to the supernatural. He'll have to see it to believe it... and even then, he may still have a fair amount of doubt, depending on what he encounters.

Overall, I'm pretty open to whatever with him, barring permanently crippling or killing him (yet).  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 7:13 pm
Just gonna hold onto this post just in case.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 8:05 pm
rabbit is originally from nyc and might soon have the potential to introduce shun to supernatural things

max will be a cop/probation officer when i get his journal set up and they might know each other in passing

i have to wait on starting anything cuz i have a lot open right now, but i am putting a sparkly sticker in blade's RP calendar

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 8:17 pm
Smerdle

Both of these sound good to me! Just lemme know when you're free and we can get some of dat rp.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 12:51 am
Blade rp with me I may be an awkward potato but gdi I am down for whatever.

I've got Diana and Mel.

Also tiny plot thread.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 9:24 am
OpticPeach

PEACH.

HMMM...
Which of those two would you rather come into contact with Shun (first)?  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 4:19 pm
Blade Kuroda

Mmmmmm.....well Diana is more of an established character and is friends with Chel already. So I suppose probably her?  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 4:36 pm
OpticPeach

Alright! They could possibly run into one another at some point. Where could she be found outside of the store she works at?  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 4:38 pm
Blade Kuroda

Well outside the police station sometimes because of old bad life choices, she also likes to hit up Darlene's every now and then.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 5:13 pm
OpticPeach

Hmmm. Shun isn't a probation officer so he might not really deal with Diane specifically unless he has to question her for something she might have done. Maybe Shun can stop by the thrift store?  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 4:20 pm
Blade Kuroda

84 years later~

That works for me yo. She pretty much lives there.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 7:31 pm
OpticPeach

Alright! Would you mind starting?  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

plot threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items