Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 9:44 pm
America Jones
Freewheeling Daughter

A confident redhead with a friendly drawl and an excess of energy, her vibrant independence making her name nigh on prophetic. Currently on the Great American Road Trip(tm) she's been running free and a little bit wild for nearly a year now, as both her Instagram and Tindr will attest. She's recently blown into town with a battered old pick up and trim little camper, trying to connect with the past of the mother she never knew.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. lives in a little caravan on the south end of things, between the edge of the town and the state forest
waitress at Darlene's
has an album fuill of her mother's photos of the town 20+ years ago, mostly of pieces of architecture and places, not people
can easily be placed in most areas due to her exploring the above

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 9:50 pm
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

lizbot

No Faun

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 9:53 pm
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 5:40 pm
lizbot

I play Zac mostly! Not my only character - I do have Thomas and Lizbeth as Civilians but Ill admit Zac is the easiest to play for me! (he also has an adorable cat!)
He sometimes goes to Darlene's because Melina works there and he can quietly make calf eyes at her.

Friends are a good thing and if you know a little about Ashdown he'll try and tell you more too to help make sure you're prepared!  

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 7:59 pm
endejester
lizbot

I play Zac mostly! Not my only character - I do have Thomas and Lizbeth as Civilians but Ill admit Zac is the easiest to play for me! (he also has an adorable cat!)
He sometimes goes to Darlene's because Melina works there and he can quietly make calf eyes at her.

Friends are a good thing and if you know a little about Ashdown he'll try and tell you more too to help make sure you're prepared!

Zac would be A+++ !!! How bout they meet on the way to Darlene's then and have a fun walk n talk biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:02 pm
lizbot
endejester
lizbot

Zac would be A+++ !!! How bout they meet on the way to Darlene's then and have a fun walk n talk biggrin

I like it <3 I can start something tomorrow unless you beat me to it <3 sound good? <3  

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:13 pm
endejester
lizbot
endejester
lizbot

I like it <3 I can start something tomorrow unless you beat me to it <3 sound good? <3

Sounds a+! I might start before i got to bed because im THIRSTY  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:26 am
lizbot

i need more america in my life

and some sindri  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:01 pm
More Shun/America stuffs?  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:09 pm
iloveyoudie

i want dem drunk texts bb give to me

blade kuroda

yes biggrin biggrin biggrin LETS DO IT! How u wanna do it ~ she is a very active person and also will be trying to get better at the magicy stuff too  

lizbot

No Faun

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:12 pm
lizbot

Shun can't be super active right now due to stitches, but he's probably at least going to walk around so he isn't completely idle. Maybe meet up in a park somewhere? Magic shenanigans could potentially happen out there if there aren't really other people around at the time.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:16 pm
blade kuroda

This sounds good! She likes jogging through the park and will definitely be doing so way too early with her injuries but thats how she is

~ timing wise maybe a week out from full moon incident? Do you wanna start or I can tomorrow after work?  

lizbot

No Faun

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:19 pm
lizbot

I think I can whip something up. And that sounds good!  
plot threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games