[PRP] Rainbow Reception [Caiden + Trendi]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Caiden runs across Trendi in Civisect City

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden was in the City. Civisect City. CamoDad finally gave in and agreed that Caiden needed socialized, the event at the mall was evidence enough that keeping his child closeted might have repercussions. Caiden darted here and there, "oo"ing and "aww"ing at everything he saw. CamoDad tried to keep his child on the sidewalk, and safe from other trolls' feet. "Dad! Look at this place!!!" the small troll squealed as he looked at the display window for a candy shop. Sugery delights of every color and shape glittered in the shop's well placed display lights. It caught the attention of every small child, their lusus's pulling them away from the cavity inducing shop.

"Can we go in?! Please! I just want to look! Please please please?! Daaaad!" The brownblood pleaded, jumping up and down in spot. CamoDad sighed and his eyes swiveled around, always on the look out for dangers or trouble. When the chameleon finally nodded in permission Caiden ran squealing into the shop. CamoDad fallowed reluctantly, the chameleon knew they were doomed to buy at least one piece of candy now.

Gracie Loff

Micillia

Dapper Duck

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 7:11 pm
Trendi's face was plastered against the display glass at the counter, fogging it up as he breathed heavily at all of the various sweets. Not the sugar free sweets, oh no.. he wasn't playing around. It was as if the purpleblood had landed in heaven. Slowdad slowly wobbled over to his charge, taking aim to slap at the back of his head. With one good, but slow aim, Trendi could feel a giant sloth hand hit upside his thinkpan.

"Ack! No! Sweets! Good sweets, not bad, sugerless sweets! Those no good!" He whined at his lusus, eyes pleading. It was no use, his lusus pushed his body weight against his charge, pushing him to the sugar free section of the shop. "NOOOoooOOo ..." The purpleblood cried dramatically, falling to the floor. Limp. He had lost all hope. Thinking he would let death was over him, he heard a bell chime, as new people walked into the store.

"Hm?" He eyed the mysterious brownblood, his eyes filling with amazement and wonder. "AH! I can feel again, yes. I can smell fashion." He dashed over to the troll before he could barely get into the store, grabbing his hand... starting to slowly analyze everything about this stranger. Personal space was lost once again.

Micillia

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 6:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden's hand was in someone else's hand. "Hi! How are you?? Im Caiden!! What are you doing in this shop?? Buying candy i bet huh?! YEAH ME TOO!!" Caiden shouted before the other troll could even say anything. "Whatcha doing with my hand? Is it okay? IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY HAND?!? WHATS WRONG?!? ARE YOU OKAy??!" Suddenly Caiden was worried. The boy had to know something, was Caiden's okay? Was the boy okay?

"DAAAAD" The brownblood hollered. There was hardly room for CamoDad to even get into the store, but the reptile managed and looked over the situation. CamoDad tastes the air, his two eyes inspecting the other lusus, the candy, the other boy, his own boy. It seemed fine to him. CamoDad shrugged in his own reptile way. "Maybe you should just shake his hand. The reptile suggested.

"OOOOHHH!!!!"
Caiden exclaimed. "Is this your greeting?! HERE! Ill show you MY favorite greeting!" Said Caiden. The brownblood stepped closer to the other boy and hugged him close.

Gracie Loff

Micillia

Dapper Duck

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:28 pm
Trendi's thought were lost in a sea of fashion. The patterns, the color! Everything about this child's outfit spoke to him. Sure, a few things could be changed here and there.. maybe a trim.. maybe a new scarf... He started to take measuring tape out of his pocket, dead SET on editing this brownbloods clothing before he felt a smack on theback of his head again from Slowdad. With a whine, he came back to reality... and began to take note of what was actually happening. He was being hugged.

"Oh. Ah! Caiden? Caiden is nice name. Very nice! Mine is Trendi. I am fine, yes. Are you? You're clothes surely are. Nice clothes, very nice! Hugs are also nice! Very nice. Thank you. " He hugged the other back excitedly, almost forgetting why he was in the store in the first place... up until the scent of candy filled his senses again. "Candy. Yes. Would you like some too? We can share, yes! And talk. That is, if you are ok with talk?"

Micillia
I AM SO, SO SORRY that I died. Here is a reply. I love you.

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games