elk for hire | OPEN PLOT THREAD (come at me) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moonjavas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:13 am
      User Image

yo, what up! this is elkbones plotting thread!
                                currently I play alexander thorne, a riser noble!
                                quickest way to contact me is through quotes or aim.
                                feel free to send me a message!

aim: elk.bones

████xx████xx████xx████xx████

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:15 am
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx
User Image

User Image
                              ██ : x ( thorne is a twenty-seven year old mongolian-american artist, currently residing in ashdown.
                              ██ : x ( thorne is a noble of the court in other ashdown, and has a fetch named mare.
                              ██ : x ( he lives at 1633 Coalsmoke Avenue in a renovated two-story warehouse on the second floor. stumble by if you want a scare!
                              ██ : x ( owns a three-year old female ragdoll cat named millicent, and is kind of interested in getting another cat.
                              ██ : x ( thorne is an well-known artist that originally worked and showed in new york city. he still has exhibitions and clients there that keep him occupied.
                              ██ : x ( thorne also sings and plays the piano, and would be happy to have a music jam sometime.
                              ██ : x ( thorne frequents coffee shops, art shops, parks, and lowkey bars (also Darlene's.)

User Image
                              ██ : x ( thorne was born in new york and raised in seattle and has one older brother.
                              ██ : x ( thorne was also raised catholic by his father, but he has a really complicated relationship with his own religion.
                              ██ : x ( thorne has been living in ashdown since last april, and hasn't ever lived there before.
                              ██ : x ( thorne is considered warm, friendly, mischievous, pragmatic, dogged, wry, secretive, and possessive.
                              ██ : x ( however, thorne is often emotionally distant beneath the surface towards strangers, and while warm, he is also evasive on subjects close to who he is.
                              ██ : x ( as of the faerie meta, however, thorne is more hesitant to let anyone not already close to him in.

User Image
                              ██ : x ( other nobles to encounter and confer with.
                              ██ : x ( sparring partners, musical partners, artist friends, tattoo friends, etc etc to play around with thorne.
                              ██ : x ( frenemies, enemies, rivals. thorne has a very quickly changing viewpoint on others in ashdown, and while he's pragmatic and neutral on the surface, he will debate heavily with others if forced to or challenged.
                              ██ : x ( wargs and weres to talk to! thorne is a noble, and only vaguely knows the connections between them all. he wants to help stabilize a solid foundation and channel of communication between all of the classes.
                              ██ : x ( thorne is not looking to tithe anyone after algie, however if your character is looking for introductions or insight into nobles, thorne would be easy to talk to about it.
                              ██ : x ( not looking for romance, he is 100% in love with chris.
                              ██ : x ( i am super open to ideas also!! please feel free to shoot me with ideas for character relationships if you have one in mind!

moonjavas

moonjavas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:18 am
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx
User Image

User Image
                              ██ : x ( blue is an 18 year old iceskater who has recently moved back to ashdown from new york city.
                              ██ : x ( blue is on the moonwalker path and is looking for weres to talk to and learn more from.
                              ██ : x ( blue is a competitive iceskater and a top figureskater recognized at the international level.
                              ██ : x ( lives at 210 fox way, looking for roommates. his house is a tudor revival house inherited from his parents.
                              ██ : x ( blue is also enrolled at rider-waite as a student, but it's questionable whether or not he'll stay enrolled.
                              ██ : x ( owns two dogs, a great pyrenees and a canadian eskimo dog, victor and trinket. often seen running with them.
                              ██ : x ( blue frequents the ice rink, the campus, his house, and a lot of coffee shops in his downtime.

User Image
                              ██ : x ( blue was born in vienna, raised in ashdown, and attended high school in new york city before moving back.
                              ██ : x ( other than figureskating, blue also likes photography and dance, and also reading up on sports medicine articles and medical text books.
                              ██ : x ( blue can be considered fickle, cunning, lazy, cat-like, friendly, malcontent, irresponsible, anxious, and dismissive. he has difficulties being committed.

User Image
                              ██ : x ( moonwalkers to meet and discuss things with!
                              ██ : x ( people to iceskate with, either in teaching or simply for fun.
                              ██ : x ( frenemies, enemies, and rivals. bue needs someone to get off on the wrong foot with.
                              ██ : x ( roommates for his house. blue is looking for two other people to live at fox way with him, but could fit more.
                              ██ : x ( people he used to know in ashdown or people he's already had relationships with before. he was there for fourteen years of his life.
                              ██ : x ( i am super open to ideas also!! please feel free to shoot me with ideas for character relationships if you have one in mind!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:21 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxx
User Image

TO START / TO DO ;

xx to start: julian roleplay with thorne
                                xx to start: moms roleplay with thorne
                                xx up next: oad adventure with jamie
                                xx to start: connor roleplay with thorne
                                xx to do: plot with grey

CHALLENGE MONTH: STRANGER THINGS ;

CHALLENGE MONTH: TASTING MENU ;

CHALLENGE MONTH: QUANTITY & QUALITY ;

CHALLENGE MONTH: ROLODEX ;

CHALLENGE MONTH: SING ME A SONG ;

moonjavas

moonjavas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:23 am
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:26 am
OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

moonjavas

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:09 pm
elkbones

I would like to RP.

I have Borr (cause Darlene's)

I have Wendy - local radio host and also tattooed nerd chick?

I have Wil who can be anywhere and will basically just bother you and be a stoner but charming layabout.

aaaaaaaaaaaaand Algie runs the bookshop - writes novels - teaches at the college

(your choice?)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:10 pm
Aleksy and Thorne gotta know each other. There's no ******** way they don't. Aleksy is an artist (a ~ gallery illustrator no less) AND he runs pocket full of posies AND he can totes bond w/ Thorne about PROBLEMS WHAT PROBLEMS??

newais just some thoughts  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

moonjavas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:56 pm
iloveyouDIE

can i just have all of th em ---

aaa man they all sound really cool * V */// thorne and borr should def meet at least once since he's gonna probs gonna haunt darlene's but also TATTOO NERDS!! and also algie. omfg please. i have no idea how they'd get along but yasss

Wil and Thorne might actually be really interesting!! since Thorne is a freelance artist he'd be interested right away in this strange stoner kid, tho they're polar opposites and Thorne has never touched a drug in his life and also he'd just be 110% lost @ ******** trying to handle??? THIS GUY???

I'd be down to RP with all any of them tho! do you have a pref? C:

shibrogane

100% yes please. PLEASE LET THEM BOND. Honestly Thorne is going to be around pocket full of posies so much. I can def start a RP for them if you want because hell yeah problem bonding over flowers and art >8U  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:11 pm
elkbones
100% yes please. PLEASE LET THEM BOND. Honestly Thorne is going to be around pocket full of posies so much. I can def start a RP for them if you want because hell yeah problem bonding over flowers and art >8U

DOET. Aleksy and Thorne: learning to cope with terrible past s**t together!!

I also owe you a start with Renard IIRC... I was thinkin that since Renard and his husband are Art Collectors he could be takin a look at Thorne's portfolio? all like, thinkin about buying an original work.  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

moonjavas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:28 pm
shibrogane

DOET. Aleksy and Thorne: learning to cope with terrible past s**t together!!

I also owe you a start with Renard IIRC... I was thinkin that since Renard and his husband are Art Collectors he could be takin a look at Thorne's portfolio? all like, thinkin about buying an original work.

ur wish is my command s**t sorry i'm bad at starting things i hope its alright

also aaa yeah I like it!! Thorne will just be ??? ? ? he's such a terribly awkward nerd child. anything to do with art + ocs is my aesthetic  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:47 pm
My ex-Marine firefighter Rylan wants to meet Thorne. He's no therapist, but he gets it.

Also Thorne can pet his dog.  

MoonRazor

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:24 pm
elkbones

can i just have all of th em ---

aaa man they all sound really cool * V */// thorne and borr should def meet at least once since he's gonna probs gonna haunt darlene's but also TATTOO NERDS!! and also algie. omfg please. i have no idea how they'd get along but yasss

Wil and Thorne might actually be really interesting!! since Thorne is a freelance artist he'd be interested right away in this strange stoner kid, tho they're polar opposites and Thorne has never touched a drug in his life and also he'd just be 110% lost @ ******** trying to handle??? THIS GUY???

I'd be down to RP with all any of them tho! do you have a pref? C:

TBH any of these sounds good :O

Borr is always around but best place is the bar biggrin unfortunately we dont quite have a tattoo artist character that I can think of >.> so tattoo artist referrals may be seriously fudged XDDD But hes a good guy to know and if he's been in the bar more than once, Borr will deliberately chat you up biggrin

Algie can be all over the place, bookshop is a good start and he has a mildly magical kitten (forewarning magic s**t).

Wil can LITERALLY be anywhere. He's sort of designed that way. He has a knack for honing in on people. SO I guess it's whataver mood you are in >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:43 pm
elkbones

i've got jeremiah, nasir, and cid ~

cid a tattoo'd up geek of the highest caliber and runs the local comic book/nerdery shop.

nasir is the chef at darlene's and ... well. he is a precious cinnamon bun that may be too good for this world. WHO KNOWS. a chronic do gooder and there to help. he ... pretty much can be anywhere in town as well, if only because he does go all the places looking for things for cooking with (which really means grocers and whatnot but still!).

jeremiah is also an option, comes with tiny fluffball messenger kitty, and is a detective lieutenant with the police force. hard-nosed but nice.

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT PLOTS, i will maybe throw some ideas at you tomorrow, BUT FIRST I AM THROWING THESE AT YOU. *drags u in deeper*  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

moonjavas

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:51 pm
MoonRazor
My ex-Marine firefighter Rylan wants to meet Thorne. He's no therapist, but he gets it.

Also Thorne can pet his dog.

Please omfg yes I def want this to happen (and thorne loves dogs he wants one so bad) I can start smth if you want but rn my internet is out and I'm leeching off of a bar wifi ;;;

iloveyouDIE

LMFAO thats ok i love the sound of borr omfg and thorne will just be "its santa claus... but scarier..... wh a t do i do???" lmfao I'd love to do an RP for those guys if you want >v< !!

(but also please yes magical cats thorne is really new in town so all of this magic business is beyond him rn LMFAO)

azuredream

NGL I LOWKEY LOVE CID and woulld love for thorne to meet him om f g thorne is kind of a closeted nerd child but also he'd just like to admire cid's tattoos any day of the week /v

ALSO AA GOSH NASIR YES thorne is not a chef at all so he would really... . really like to meet nasir once he gets past this thing called social anxiety lmfao (i'd love to do plots with them that go beyond meet and greets if you're ever interested!)

laughs ah gosh thorne could show up on jeremiah's radar somehow (not sure how yet omfg sorry my brain is dead rn) in some weird fashion ie. strange tattooed nerd stumbles into dumpster full of corpses ---- JUST KIDDING but i'd def be down for them to meet >8UU <333

SORRY I LOVE ALL OF YOUR CHARACTERS i would be down to rp with all of them and plot too!! hmu if you want me to start anything!! or we can plot more via messenger if you want!!  
plot threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff