Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
May Open/Edited 2016 Singles Mixer WINNERS ON 4TH POST! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:14 pm
Note to colorists that want to sign up -- you must be done with owed work, and this is for edited colorists since unediteds did a mixer recently and its been over a year and a half since there was a mixer slot that even allowed edits.. Fully rolled and Half CC both count as quota (Full CC is still CC)

Open/Edited 2016 Singles Mixer
Starts: OKAY I'M BACK SO OPEN NOW
Ends: Friday May 6th @ 7PM PST / 8PM MST / 9PM CST / 10PM EST/ (note for yumi ) 3am BST

Yumi will not be around for the end, so he will be rolling on saturday!

To celebrate the fact that breedings are now unlimited, lets have a mixer!

Slots
  • Rolled
    The colorist will roll first one single from the mare ticket list, then one from the stallion ticket list. They can then either manually pick from each person's list of singles, or roll again to make the pair completely randomized.
    In the event that the mare and stallion are related OR happen to be a skinwalker and pure angeni, the colorist will reroll a match for the first soquili, and if they have not yet rolled their last pair, they will reroll a mate for the second. If it IS their last couple, they may mix and match from previous set up couples.
    Open: 1 Mind, 1 Yumi

• Half-CC
    This type of slot means that the colorist rolls one user from the mare ticket list and one from the stallion ticket list. They can then either manually pick from each person's list of (female or male) singles, or roll again between the owner's singles. Then they choose a mate for each of them.
    If a colorist just takes one couple, they will roll randomly from the FULL list of mares and stallions and then pick a mate for him or her.
    Open: 2 Mind, 1 Yumi

• Colorist Choice: Maybe
    (To colorists: feel free to edit yourself in!)

Payment
  • The breeding is Pay what you want!

Rules
  • Since rules change periodically when the need arises, please make sure you are up to date on everything listed here. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. We are not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.
  • Post certed images. It helps us see soquili without having to click every link! If you don't have a cert, a thumbnailed uncert will suffice, along with a link proving the soquili's eligibility (eg. a cert request made some months ago).
  • Provide full names. This applies to both the soquili and all owners. Please make sure they're spelled correctly as we copy the information directly from the form.
  • Fill out the form completely. If we spot something wrong, we'll point it out so it can be reposted.
  • Forms cannot be edited if it affects the list. Once the couple is put on the main list, we will not be going back and re-checking every form. However, you are allowed to edit anything that doesn't affect the list, such as adding uncerts, teepee links, throwbacks, or form modifiers. If you need to edit anything past that, see the next bullet point.
  • If you need to fix anything that changes the list (be it by our request or your own), state in this thread that you are voiding your listed entry and that you’ll be reposting. After that, you may post the new form. (Again, reposting is only necessary if you make any edits that affect the lists.)
  • Uncerts are preferred, but not required. Please link to uncerts if you have access to them. They let us see the pet more clearly, and pass on small traits that we may have otherwise missed.
  • Each person can be involved in no more than two pairs in each raffle. One person may enter both of the couples they are involved with themselves if they need to, but make CERTAIN that couples are not posted twice. Work out ahead of time with your breeding partners who will be responsible for entering in a pair. If they are entered twice, they will be disqualified from that raffle. Furthermore, you must have basket rights to the breeding (and therefore own or co-own one of the parents) in order to post the breeding. Proxying is not permitted.
    If you do not have breeding rights to a soquili you co-own, then it does not count towards your two-couple limit, but you may NOT receive a basket from that breeding in any way, shape, or form.

• You may only win two breedings per month total (via CC or raffled breeding slots. Bribes do not count). If someone wins a breeding raffle slot, then they may only enter one couple for the remainder of the month's raffles.

(Rules in purple are unique to these slots.)
  • Every user receives two tickets, and therefore two posts: one for mares and one for stallions. However, if you've already won a breeding this month, you are restricted to a single ticket, and thus a single sex.
  • Users can post up to five soquili total. This can be in any combination (eg. 0 females and 5 males, 2 females and 2 males, 4 females and 1 male. Do NOT enter 3 males and 3 females since that makes your total six).
  • You may enter Minis or Mers. However, it may mean you might have no partner to get paired with (though its MORE likely to have one now that people can pick up to 5 ponies for it). Enter at your own risk.
  • You can win with the same ticket twice if you haven't won another breeding earlier in the month. This means that you can be rolled for your one sex by one colorist, and then have the same sex rolled again. So even if you have one ticket due to not having any soquili of the opposite sex to enter, you don't lose out on your chances to win.
  • Editing your post is allowed. Since you have a male ticket and a female ticket, you can change around who is within your roster up until the mixer closes as long as it doesn't change the numbering of your posts. However, if you make any modifications that affect the list (such as adding or removing those with breeding restrictions, or shifting from 0 unedits to 1+ unedits or vice versa), you must repost.

• Major mistakes that are spotted after winners have been rolled, such as triple-entries into the breeding raffle or lack of permission, can result in a nullification of the win. It is in your best interest to spot these ahead of time so that they can be corrected, or extraneous pairs removed instead of nullifying all of your chances.
  • if a breeding doesn't fit your character's personality, it CAN be considered a Doppelganger Breeding or "Doppelbreeding" for short-- where either One or Both parents breed with a pony that ISN'T the one they officially bred with canonly, but looks about the same and has a similar looking genetic background (Allowing for throwbacks). This can also be done where Neither Canonly breed but the two doppelgangers did, making it a "Non-Canon" breeding with unofficial parents, but can still do throwbacks. Doppelbreedings still must follow the rules as if they were canon -- They cannot breed with Siblings, Parents/other ancestors, Piblings (Parents Siblings), Niblings (Niece/Nephew) etc, but can breed with their Cousins. And the Parents still get the official breeding cooldown. (think of it like a Crackship, only done through actually breeding the ponies in a raffle.).

! REMINDERS !

BREEDING AND PERMISSIONS
It is required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for raffles.

UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a soquili and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.

CO-OWNERSHIP
If one of the co-owners of a Soq in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place and say who does or does not have breeding rights. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward ALL co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much.

Remember guys, if an owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. Aka, you cannot gift nor co-own a basket with the person with no rights.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:04 pm
Tickets
(Users may choose to go with one or both tickets. If you go with two, make sure they're in separate posts. Users may submit a maximum of five soquili in the mixer, though they may be distributed in any way among the two tickets.)

[b]Username:[/b] (Please do not leave this blank!)

[align=center][size=18][color=#FF00CC][b]Lovely Ladies[/b][/color][/size][/align]

[b]Username:[/b] (Please do not leave this blank!)

[align=center][size=18][color=#33CCCC][b]Handsome Hunks[/b][/color][/size][/align]

Entry Form
(One per single. Read rules in the first post before editing posted forms.)

[quote][b]Is it ok to livestream the breeding?:[/b] (If you say yes, it's possible you -- and other viewers -- will be able to see the adult stages ahead of time. Say no if you'd prefer they be kept a surprise.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?:[/b]

[b]Unedited?:[/b] Yes/No

Entry Code:
[code]Ponyname (owners)

[img]CERT[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )
[b]pregnant stage (female only):[/b] [url=]I have one already[/url] / I want one / No thanks

[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-ownership agreement)
[b]Teepees:[/b] (While this is not mandatory it would make our lives easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on.)

[b]Same Breed Variants:[/b] (Allows colorists to use templated wings/tails/horns other than the ones the parents have.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] (If there are breed templates you'd like to avoid, post here. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY LIST TRAITS THE PARENTS THEMSELVES DO NOT HAVE.)

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[color=white]---[/color][b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)[/quote]

Mixer Breeding Restrictions

Breed Restrictions
Some soquili are simply incompatible. If your single falls in any of the categories, please specify which one. (Note that rules regarding Angeni x Skinwalker breedings have been updated. Please use the form for angenis only if they appear like a pure-blooded angeni or a uni-angeni. To appear pure-blooded, the offspring must possess two full-sets of bird-like angeni wings without discernible hybridism with non-uni breeds. If your angeni is clearly a non-uni hybrid or halfbreed, you don't need to add the form.) If you're unclear on these restrictions, open the spoiler to find out more.
  • Usdias can only breed with other usdias, including nixies.
  • Nixies can breed with mini soquili and seathi.
  • Seathi can only breed with other seathi or nixies.
  • Mers can only breed with other mers or kelpis.
  • Kelpis can breed with full-sized soquili and mers.
  • Angenis cannot breed with a skinwalker, whether cursed or pure.
  • Skinwalkers cannot breed with soquili that have the traits of a pure-blooded angeni or a uni-angeni.
[size=18][color=#0da571][b]Heeey baby, I'm a (Usdia/Nixie/Seathi/Mer/Kelpi/Angeni/Skinwalker, please specify), what's your sign?[/b][/color][/size]

Picky Single
Is your soquili particularly selective when it comes to choosing breeding partners? Feel free to use this modifier if so; just note that this is a mixer, and at the end of the day, your soquili can still be paired with anyone. This form is taken into consideration only during CCs. If it's not a risk you want to take, do not enter.

[size=18][color=red][b]Picky Single[/b][/color][/size]
Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CCs?: (please note: If anyone flat out rolls, this will not change the outcome. This is solely for CCed couples)

Additional Form Modifiers
(Optional)

Bald Ponies
If you have a bald parent or both parents are bald, their offspring will get hair with a random style thrown into the mix. If you would rather just have a bald kid, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]I Have a Bald Pony and DON'T want random hair mixed in![/b][/color][/size]

Scarred Ponies
If you have a parent with scars, they won't be added to the offspring (assuming they're recognized as scars, as some may be misinterpreted as markings). If you want your kids to have scars like their parents do, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)[/b][/color][/size]

Battle Damage
If you have a parent with broken horns, battered wings, tattered feathers and membranes, and so forth, their kids will have a chance of getting them unless you post the following form. If your soquili has custom wings/horns/tails/etc. that are broken off or incomplete due to damage, the children will have the chance to have complete wings/horns/tails/etc. in the perceived 'pre-damaged' style of the parents.

[size=18][color=red][b]Let the children not carry the sins of the parents (Undamaged Wings/horns/tails/etc)[/b][/color][/size]

Human Clothing
Soquili with human clothing -- such as pants, tight skirts, and most shirts -- will be ponified and made into capes, arm/leg warmers, blankets, and additional accessories, even if both parents are fully dressed in human clothing UNLESS you add this to your form.

[size=18][color=blue][b]I want my clothed ponies kids to have a chance at clothes!![/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Even pants/skirts?[/b]: Y/N

Bearded Ponies
While we have no issues with facial hair, if you don't fill this out we'll likely be a little more hesitant of adding it to even the sons. Please note: facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair vs. Fluffy Fur

[size=18][color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

Personality/Heritage/Roleplay
Personality/Plot Form: This is totally optional and will only give us stuff to play with IF we feel like it. This is not a personality-based breeding, and the offspring will thus not gain edits if the parents are unedited (though templated items may be added if we see fit) unless we roll a throwback or variant.

[b]Short Summary of their plotline:[/b]

[b]What are their parents' personalities?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Do the parents have professions?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance:[/b] (please post a summary if able)

[b]What are their family dynamics?[/b] (Who will be raising them and how, do they spend time with their grandparents, what friends of the family will they be raised around, etc.) PLEASE link to people mentioned here/members who will be spending time with them on a positive note/gifting them, as how they shape up involves them as well.

[b]Traditions:[/b]
[b]Herd/Family Culture:[/b]
[b]Religious Beliefs:[/b]

Close relations
If you're going to mention Soquili that are not the parents/posted throwback relatives, use the following form.

[b]List of Connected Soquili[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[/list]

Alternate images
If your soquili has multiple versions, such as if they have a marking not visible as an adult but visible as a foal. If you have an elder, use the elder for the main image and put their previous form here if there to pass on previous genetics (like if they were a Draft or warhorse base/had leg up or leg down template etc)

Since Soquili can Now ALSO be updated to show physical development of markings and edits with customs, you can show younger versions of them here as well regardless if they are an elder. (Note: this does not count reincarnations where they changed breed or altered drastically)

[b]Alternate Uncerts[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Stage of Development
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Stage of Development
[/list]

If you want an open spot to type generic things that'd help us figure out what variations to do (rituals, gifts they'd be given at a young age or when they come of age (aka become adults), etc.)
[b]Additional Info:[/b]

Charmed Walker Form addition
If you have a Purewalker that has been charmed and want the resulting Skinwalker children to be charmed at birth, please use the following form.

[size=18][color=orange][b]Skinwalker: My Babies will live a Charmed Life....[/b][/color][/size]

UNCHARMED Skinwalker Form Addition
THIS IS OPTIONAL; however, if you have a purewalker couple, some will not CC you unless you fill out this form.

[size=18][color=olive][b]~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~[/b][/color][/size]

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
[size=9]It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.[/size]

[spoiler][b]Question:[i] If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with [u]insists[/u] on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?[/i]
Answer:[/b]

[b]Question:[i] Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups? [/i]

[b]Question:[i] In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.[/i]
[/spoiler]

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:55 pm
Males
page1

1. LOLTERNATIVE
  2. Calixita *skinwalker
  3. Kamiki *skinwalker (Charmed)
  4. Wasteland Wyvern
  5. Fatal Irony

Page 2

6. Ririka
  7. one over three *Skinwalker
  8. Gene Wilder *Kelpie
  9. Infinities *angeni
  10. Sabin Duvert *Usdia
  11. Mahogany Sunset *skinwalker
  12. ~Twilight...Angel~ *Usdia

Page 3

13. ATh e a r t
  14. Strifeling
  15. Lady Aria Starstone
  16. WishMage *usdia
  17. Kivras

Page 4

18. magnadearel *Usdia, mer
  19. dawns_aura
  20. Ebonrune *usdia, Seathi
  21. Ryuukishin
  22. sage_the_vampirc_angel *Kelpie
  23. Teh Cheryl
  24. Kettyn *skinwalker
  25. ProphetOfProfit

Page 5

26. Yayoi
  27. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
  28. stormflower
  29. Lunadriel * usdia
  30. xxx Yuki Bear xxx
  31. DarkenWoodWolf

page 6

32. She-Ra of Etheria *usdia
  33. Syaoran-Puu *kelpie
  34. Tara de Draiocht *rolled by mind
  35. .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
  36. Chibi Hige *usdia
  37. Celestial Requiem
  38. Sesshiyasha *rolled by mind
  39. JetAlmeara *usdia

page 7

40. Kyribird *angeni
  41. Cheyriddle4
  42. lysia_nyteblade
  43. Mewsings of An Angel
  44. Phail Ninja *seathi
  45. Kyjoto *usdia

Page 8

46. bella dea
  47. hanging gallow *usdia - half CC'd by Yumi (for 1 usdia stallion)
  48. Uta
  49. Artymus
  50. ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
  51. dolphingurl
  52. Niyaru Delacroix
  53. Rein_Carnation
  54. ~Masamune~ *seathi

page 9

55. Poe-tae-toee
  56. catmagick
  57. o-Elixir-o
  58. Twitchapher the 3rd
  59. Mindsend * Angeni, skinwalker
  60. Caitlyn Hellstorm
  61. Kesmi
  62. belloblossom

Page 10

63. Fea Line * Skinwalker
  64. Kara Asumie - rolled by Yumi (for 1 stallion)
  65. LunaRei_SilverBlood *angenicorn, Usdia
  66. Pandora Talie
  67. Divena *usdia
  68. Mameha Otome *angeni(?)
  69. Lady Argentum Draconis *usdia, Mer

Page 11

70. Novablu
  71. Master Wild Mage
  72. spelldancer *usdia
  73. Kyrieko
  74. GrnGriff *usdia
  75. Rinial Sisterdragon
  76. Tiger_Kisa699 *usdia
  77. ABVirus

Page 12

78. Lady_Ourania
  79. Strawberri Stardust
  80. AislingJuno
  81. pippi18848
  82. nekolulu
  83. XxXPandamoniumXxX
  84. Kaya Wolf Moon
  85. Agneza *Angeni

Page 13

86. Syrius Lionwing
  87. Thalea *angeni
  88. Leez0rz
  89. Angelique DelaMort *nixie, Skinwalker
  90. Odet Amo *seathi,
  91. Devil NightShade *Charmed Skinwalker

Page 14

92. Rita Zyon
  93. Rhyleigh
  94. Revolutionary Roniel *Mer,
  95. Pollack
  96. techabyte *mer,
  97. RockerWolfie1616 *usdia,
  98. LydaLynn
  99. ramenli *nixie, Kelpi

Page 15

100. Amirynth *angeni
  101. Lita Rutherford *usdia
  102. Faithofthefallen *skinwalker
  103. Nisshou H
  104. Draconian_Peacock *kelpi
  105. Tsunake

page 16

106. [Mistress Morbid] *skinwalker
  107. Gracie Loff
  108. -Moomoolattecha-
  109. RadiantRose Midnight *usdia HALF CC PICKED BY MIND
  110. Summer Raaven
  111. Meepfur
  112. Shikamaru Silyvant

page 17

113. Leena-chan
  114. Jackariah Beckett
  115. Tygress Dream *mer,
  116. tefla
  117. Lunarflowermaiden *Usdia,
  118. SwordOfTheDarkOnes
  119. Deejaye *usdia *CC by Mind

Page 18

120. Ovarian Paint
  121. Nerpin *nixie
  122. Sweenys_Revenge *nixie
  123. Natelie *angeni, Usdia
  124. Yumitoko II
  125. Cajmera
  126. Koiasi

Page 19

127. FitzRoyal *usdia, kelpi
  128. [X]Natty-Chan[X]
  129. Tigeria
  130. TormentedAngie

Males end

Females
page1

1. Calixita *Skinwalker, Usdia CCed by Mind
  2. Kettyn
  3. LOLTERNATIVE
  4. Summer Raaven
  5. Kamiki
  6. Fatal Irony *Angeni

Page 2

7. Wasteland Wyvern *nixie
  8. one over three *Usdia, Skinwalker
  9. Mahogany Sunset *usdia
  10. Infinities
  11. Sabin Duvert *Angeni
  12. ATh e a r t
  13. ~Twilight...Angel~
  14. Teh Cheryl *usdia, Seathi

Page 3

15. Mythi Red Panda
  16. sage_the_vampirc_angel *Kelpie
  17. Ragers
  18. AislingJuno
  19. CitrusCupcake
  20. WishMage
  21. Kivras *Kelpie
  22. Lady Aria Starstone
  23. Ebonrune *skinwalker

Page 4

24. dawns_aura
  25. magnadearel
  26. Junglerunner
  27. Kaya Wolf Moon
  28. Ryuukishin
  29. ProphetOfProfit *usdia rolled by Yumi (for 1 usdia mare)
  30. Yayoi

Page 5

31. -Diamond-Elephant-
  32. Ririka
  33. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
  34. stormflower
  35. She-Ra of Etheria *Usdia
  36. Lunadriel *angeni,
  37. DarkenWoodWolf *usdia, kelpie
  38. Syaoran-Puu
  39. xxx Yuki Bear xxx *usdia

page 6

40. Tara de Draiocht
  41. .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
  42. JetAlmeara *usdia
  43. Gene Wilder
  44. Celestial Requiem *usdia
  45. lysia_nyteblade *usdia
  46. Kyribird *angeni

page 7

47. Sesshiyasha
  48. Chibi Hige *usdia
  49. Cheyriddle4 *usdia
  50. ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~ *mer
  51. hanging gallow
  52. Uta
  53. Mewsings of An Angel
  54. bella dea
  55. Phail Ninja *Seathi

Page 8

56. Mia Lovasz
  57. dolphingurl - got rolled by yumi for (1 mare)
  58. Rein_Carnation *angeni
  59. ~Masamune~ *skinwalker, kelpie
  60. Niyaru Delacroix
  61. Poe-tae-toee *usdia

page 9

62. catmagick *usdia, Kelpie
  63. cursedandwandering *kelpie
  64. Twitchapher the 3rd *mer, nixie
  65. Caitlyn Hellstorm *Mer,
  66. Kesmi
  67. Mindsend *usdia
  68. Fea Line *skinwalker, Usdia

Page 10

69. Eternal Xantara *seathi
  70. Kara Asumie
  71. belloblossom
  72. Master Wild Mage *Kelpie, Usdia
  73. Pandora Talie *usdia
  74. ABVirus *skinwalker
  75. Divena *usdia
  76. Mameha Otome

Page 11

77. Novablu
  78. Kyrieko *usdia
  79. spelldancer *angeni
  80. Natelie *rolled by Mind
  81. GrnGriff *skinwalker
  82. Tiger_Kisa699 *usdia *rolled by Mind

Page 12

83. Rinial Sisterdragon
  84. Strawberri Stardust
  85. Lady_Ourania
  86. Leez0rz
  87. pippi18848 HALF CC PICKED BY MIND
  88. nekolulu
  89. Thalea *usdia, Skinwalker

Page 13

90. Seruta *usdia
  91. Agneza
  92. Syrius Lionwing *kelpi
  93. AlexiaSilver
  94. Valkymie *usdia
  95. Angelique DelaMort
  96. XxXPandamoniumXxX
  97. Odet Amo *mer, Usdia
  98. Devil NightShade

Page 14

99. o-Elixir-o
  100. Rhyleigh *seathi, mer
  101. Revolutionary Roniel *skinwalker
  102. Pollack *kelpi,
  103. techabyte
  104. ramenli *Mer
  105. RockerWolfie1616

Page 15

106. LydaLynn
  107. Amirynth
  108. Lita Rutherford *mer
  109. Faithofthefallen
  110. mistalina13 *usdia, mer
  111. Nisshou H *Skinwalker
  112. tefla *skinwalker
  113. Draconian_Peacock
  114. Tsunake

page 16

115. [Mistress Morbid]
  116. Cowboy Peep *angeni, Usdia
  117. -Moomoolattecha- *kelpi
  118. RadiantRose Midnight *Kelpi, Mer
  119. Meepfur
  120. Jackariah Beckett

page 17

121. Tygress Dream
  122. 8-Bit Mosh Pit *seathi
  123. Yumitoko II
  124. Lunarflowermaiden
  125. SwordOfTheDarkOnes *mer
  126. Rita Zyon
  127. Ghouliboo
  128. Deejaye *seathi,

Page 18

129. Ovarian Paint
  130. Sweenys_Revenge *Nixie
  131. -[The Spoof]- *skinwalker
  132. Cajmera
  133. Koiasi *usdia
  134. FitzRoyal *usdia
  135. Shi Berry

Page 19

136. [X]Natty-Chan[X]
  137. Tigeria
  138. TormentedAngie
  139. Moire Frost

Females end

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:56 pm
WINNERS

MINDSEND
Full Roll

Quote:
Full Roll- Girls: Natelie Pg 11

Quote:
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Unedited?: No

Entry Code:
Nanala (Natelie)

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): I want one
Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: here

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: all knot hair styles, bald, weaved hair style, aquatics

Throwbacks?: Yes
---Link to previous Generations: N/A

Full Roll- Boys: Tara de Draiocht Pg 6
Quote:
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: y
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: y

Entry Code:
Torva Messor (Tara de Draiocht)

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only):

Co Ownership?: n
Teepees: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15564315

Same Breed Variants: cc
---Templates to Avoid: Kelpis

Throwbacks?: y
---Link to previous Generations: da

Half CC 1

Quote:

Sesshiyasha (Male) Pg 6

Quote:
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Always! <3 Please tag me if you do! <3
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Of Course! <3

Entry Code:
Takemikazuchi 武甕槌 Darkbane (Sesshiyasha)

User Image
UNCERT | Nekkid

Teepees: Here

Same Breed Variants: Sure!
---Templates to Avoid: None

Throwbacks?: Sure! <3
---Link to previous Generations: Akira x Iona
Iona's Side -
Mother
Father

Siblings - 1, 2

Shikoba (pippi1884 cool Pg 12

Quote:

Entry Code:
Shikoba (pippi18848)

User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings | Feral (purewalker only) )
pregnant stage (female only): No thanks

Co Ownership?:N/A
Teepees:xXx
---Templates to Avoid: N/A

---Link to previous Generations: Have fun! First gen. 8D

Half CC 2

Quote:

Tiger_Kisa699 (Female) Pg 11

Quote:
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: yes
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?:yes

Unedited?: yes

Entry Code:
Hecate Moondancer (Tiger_Kisa699)

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only):yes please

Co Ownership?: NA
Teepees:Teepee here

Same Breed Variants:yes
---Templates to Avoid: NA

Throwbacks?:Yes im ok with this
---Link to previous Generations:NA

Honovi
Elvis (RadiantRose Midnight)

Quote:
Heeey baby, I'm an Usdia, what's your sign?

Entry Code:
Honovi (RadiantRose Midnight)

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): N/A

Teepees: Here!
Same Breed Variants: Sure

Throwbacks?: Sure
---Link to previous Generations: Gen 1

Half CC 3

Vanilla Cream Puff (Deejaye) x Nova (Calixita) (@o@ Such nice colors)

Quote:
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: sure
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: go ahead

Unedited?: Yes

Entry Code:
Vanilla Cream Puff (Deejaye)

User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid )
pregnant stage (female only): lol

Co Ownership?: no
Teepees: beep

Same Breed Variants: sure
---Templates to Avoid: i don't like the leg up poses

Throwbacks?: sure
---Link to previous Generations:
Jiggly Puff x Tiger Nilla

Quote:
Heeey baby, I'm a Usdia, what's your sign?

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: No
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: No

Entry Code:
Nova (Calixita)

User Image
UNCERT (optional: Markings)

Teepees: [ X ]

---Templates to Avoid: See under the spoiler!

• Medium Mane
  • Long 1 Mane
  • Long 1 Tail
  • Imp Forked Tail
  • Minicorn Short Tail
  • Quilin Short Tail
  • Seathi Tail (other fins are ok)

Trading Post Items
  • Lucky Paw Necklace
  • Tiki Shell Necklace
  • Satchel
  • Blindfold
  • Hairbow
  • Blankets
  • Hoods
  • Tabards
  • Saddles
  • Bows
  • Ribbons
  • Lanterns
  • Feather Cape & Caplet on Winged Soquili (unless they can fit without looking weird, Ie. wing joint sitting on top of the cape)

CC 1

Quote:

Heeey baby, I'm a Skinwalker, what's your sign?

Entry Code:
Javiskogaera (Fea Line)

User Image
UNCERT (optional: Markings | Feral )

Mother / Father

Quote:

Heeey baby, I'm a Charmed Skinwalker, what's your sign?

Skinwalker: My Babies will live a Charmed Life....

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: YES
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: YES

Entry Code:
キツネ狩り ("Kitsunegari") (Kamiki)

User Image User Image
UNCERT |Unpelted/Markings | Feral

Co Ownership?: n/a

---Templates to Avoid: n/a

Throwbacks?: Yesi
---Link to previous Generations: n/a

CC 2

FINAL CC Halaa (meepfur) x Pandemic (Ghouliboo)

Quote:

Entry Code:
Halaa (Meepfur)

User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: x

---Templates to Avoid: --

---Link to previous Generations: None

Quote:
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Sure
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Sure

Entry Code:
Pandemic (Ghouliboo)

User Image
Uncert is lost.
pregnant stage (female only): No thanks

Co Ownership?: Self-Owned
Teepees:

Same Breed Variants: No
---Templates to Avoid: Kirin anything.

---Link to previous Generations: None exist.

YUMITOKO
Please note: I am a slow colourist on a bi-annual quota. This means it may be some time before your get your baskets but I plan to stream from June onwards so you can check progress there and on my worklog.

Full Roll
Aiyana (dolphingurl) x Daisuke (Kara Asumie)
Quote:
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes!

Entry Code:
Aiyana (dolphingurl)

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): I have one already

Teepees: X

---Templates to Avoid: Female leg up
---Link to previous Generations: N/A but.. Brother, Sister

Quote:
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: sure

Entry Code:
Daisuke (Kara Asumie)

User Image
UNCERT | Nekkid | Markings
pregnant stage (female only): ---

Co Ownership?: No

Same Breed Variants: n/a
---Templates to Avoid: ---

Half CC
Votif Chandelle || ProphetOfProfit x Hark (hanging gallow)
Quote:

Heeey baby, I'm a Usdia what's your sign?

Entry Code:
Votif Chandelle || ProphetOfProfit

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): I have one already I want one

Co Ownership?: No
Teepees: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=23391707#344991893

Same Breed Variants: No thank you.
---Templates to Avoid:

Quote:

Quote:

---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: yes

Entry Code:
Hark (hanging gallow)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: None
Teepees: Teepee

---Templates to Avoid:

CC 1

Gansey (Novablu) x Astraeus (LOLTERNATIVE & Theidren)
Quote:

Entry Code:
Gansey (Novablu)

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): No thanks.

Co Ownership?: NA
Teepees: Click

Same Breed Variants: No
---Templates to Avoid: NA

Throwbacks?: Yes (First Gen)

Quote:

Entry Code:
Astraeus (LOLTERNATIVE & [strike]Theidren[/strike])

User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: x i have full breeding rights
Same Breed Variants: No thanks.

Throwbacks?: No thanks

CC 2
Queen of Hearts (Tsunake) x Vincento Sinclair (Faithofthefallen and -[The Spoof]-)
Quote:
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Sure.
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Sure.

Unedited?: No.

Entry Code:
Queen of Hearts (Tsunake)

User Image
Due to computer death, I've lost all of my uncerts. I apologize for the inconvenience.
pregnant stage (female only): If the colorist feels like it.

Same Breed Variants: Sure.

Throwbacks?: Gen 1, but sure.

Quote:

Entry Code:
Vincento Sinclair (Faithofthefallen and -[The Spoof]-)

User Image
UNCERT Markings
pregnant stage (female only): NA

Co Ownership?: Here I'm going to say we both have rights, if the other owner is not okay with Spoof getting her own basket should 3 occur, we will co own the baby.

---Templates to Avoid: Can do different horns or wings, but only the demon style Kalona tail Vincent has or whatever templates the mom has.

---Link to previous Generations: NA

CC 3
Daleson (-Moomoolattecha-) x Midori (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.)
Quote:
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Sure

Entry Code:
Daleson (-Moomoolattecha-)

User Image
UNCERT

---Link to previous Generations: Gen 1

Quote:
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Of course! <3

Unedited?: Nope!

Entry Code:
Midori (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.)

User Image
UNCERT | Naked
pregnant stage (female only): I want one!

Co Ownership?: None
Teepees: Here!

Same Breed Variants: Sure!
---Templates to Avoid:
Warhorse Template - Drafts are fine!
Kalona wings #4 and #2 - the transparent and the thin ones.

Throwbacks?: Yes please!
---Link to previous Generations: Haborym

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 7:13 pm
Username: LOLTERNATIVE

Handsome Hunks

Quote:

Entry Code:
Astraeus (LOLTERNATIVE & [strike]Theidren[/strike])

User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: x i have full breeding rights
Same Breed Variants: No thanks.

Quote:
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: (If you say yes, it's possible you -- and other viewers -- will be able to see the adult stages ahead of time. Say no if you'd prefer they be kept a surprise.)
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?:

Unedited?: Yes/No (If yes, the single will be put in both the Open list and the Unedited list.)

Entry Code:
Felicius (LOLTERNATIVE)

User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Nope

Same Breed Variants: no thanks

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 7:18 pm
Username: Calixita

Handsome Hunks

Quote:

Entry Code:
Abraxas (Calixita)

User Image
UNCERT

Mane Styles
  • Cropped
  • Medium
  • Male Long 1
  • Knots (Any Variation) UNLESS combined with another hair style
  • Tight Braid (Any Variation)
  • The Long Braid template edited to hang down on each side of the head and connect under the chin

Tail Styles
  • Medium
  • Bob

Regular
  • Draft WITHOUT Draft/Warhorse Fetlocks unless they have paws/claws
  • Warhorse WITHOUT Draft/Warhorse Fetlocks unless they have paws/claws

Cerynei
  • Fleet Footed
  • Sturdy Footed WITHOUT Fetlocks

Wind
  • Type 1 Original Wings
  • Type 3 Eagle Wings

Kelpi
  • Original Templates
  • Orca Templates

Unicorn
  • Female Unicorn Tail (Style 2)
  • Corkscrew Style Horn

Flutter
  • Wing Style 3
  • Wing Style 6
  • Clickbeetle Buggy Antennae
  • Stag Night Antennae
  • Beetle Baby Antennae

Kalona
  • Wing Style 2
  • Deviltail 1
  • Original Demontail (The new one by Mindsend is ok)
  • Female Ramhorns (Unless they've been updated to look like the male version)
  • Devilhorns 1

Angeni
  • Small Angeni Wings

Ulun'suti
  • Small Club Tail
  • Frill Crest

Mutations
  • Old Feline Paws

Skinwalkers
  • Old Canine Pelt
  • Old Canine Feral Forms
  • Old Feline Paws

Trading Post Items
  • Lucky Paw Necklace
  • Tiki Shell Necklace
  • Satchel
  • Blindfold
  • Hairbow
  • Blankets
  • Hoods
  • Tabards
  • Saddles
  • Bows
  • Ribbons
  • Lanterns
  • Feather Cape & Caplet on Winged Soquili (unless they can fit without looking weird, Ie. wing joint sitting on top of the cape)

Picky Single
Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CCs?: No flutters, please.

Quote:

Entry Code:
Brynjulfr (Calixita)

User Image
UNCERT (optional: Markings | Feral)

Mutations
  • Old Feline Paws

Skinwalkers
  • Old Canine Pelt
  • Old Canine Feral Forms
  • Old Feline Paws

Mane Styles
  • Cropped
  • Medium
  • Male Long 1
  • The Long Braid template edited to hang down on each side of the head and connect under the chin

Tail Styles
  • Medium
  • Bob

Regular

Cerynei
  • Fleet Footed

Wind
  • Type 1 Original Wings
  • Type 3 Eagle Wings

Kelpi
  • Original Templates
  • Orca Templates

Unicorn
  • Corkscrew Style Horn

Flutter
  • Wing Style 3
  • Wing Style 6
  • Stag Night Antennae
  • Beetle Baby Antennae

Kalona
  • Wing Style 2
  • Deviltail 1
  • Devilhorns 1

Ulun'suti
  • Small Club Tail
  • Frill Crest

Trading Post Items
  • Tiki Shell Necklace
  • Satchel
  • Blindfold
  • Hairbow
  • Blankets
  • Hoods
  • Tabards
  • Saddles
  • Bows
  • Ribbons
  • Lanterns
  • Feather Cape & Caplet

Picky Single
Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CCs?: Purewalkers HIGHLY preferred, but I'm flexible! Just no flutters, please.

~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~

It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
Well... first, it's extremely unlikely that I'd agree to it, especially without good plot to go along with it. I just don't play my skinwalkers that way. I suppose I could explain it in one of three ways. One, two skinwalkers could agree that no one else are as powerful as they are; breeding with any lesser soquili or other skinwalkers would be a waste of their power, therefor decide that only breeding with each other would result in powerful foals to cause more chaos and destruction to the world. Of course, skinwalkers can't really form bonds with others, so it's likely that there would be a lot of fighting between the two and not at all a happy relationship. Secondly, a skinwalker could form a possessiveness over another skinwalker, not a bond of love or friendship or anything positive, but out of pure greed, objectifying the other skinwalker as an object to be owned and becoming violent when the other skinwalker tried to escape. The other skinwalker is powerful and they want that for themselves. Third, and I think this would apply only to cursed skinwalkers, when a soquili is cursed all the feelings they had to family, friends and mate(s) become twisted. I suppose I could see a soquili who became cursed and onced loved another soquili have that emotion twisted around to something darker, again, like possessiveness. That soquili belongs to them, and if that means the cursed skinwalker has to go so far as to trap them in a pit and throw scraps of food down to them (when they feel like it), then so be it. As for breeding forms, everyone involved in the breeding will just have to fill the selective permission form out each time they breed the skinwalkers. The lifemate form is for true lifemates only, and skinwalkers cannot lifemate and don't get the benefits of a lifemated couple.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
Nope. They are unable to form healthy and long-lasting bonds. Even if two skinwalkers (family or otherwise) try to team up for some task, they tend to just end up turning on each other instead. Skinwalkers are loners by nature.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
There are several options. Reading RPs with other skinwalkers in them can help you get a general idea of how to play them; you can, also, PM an RP manager and request help, or even simply don't RP them. Additionally, you can choose to keep plots and RP non-canon and out of the shop, so that you can RP them however you wish, but keep in mind none of these can be posted in the shop, and therefor you will not receive stats for them. If you take this route, you can still get stats by doing solo RPs; this way they don't interact with other soquili, and there is no worry about having your skinwalker react to them properly.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
No.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Skinwalkers are unable to form bonds, and while it may be possible for them to work together occasionally, it will inevitably deteriorate into in-fighting and betrayal. By nature, they are solitary creatures and generally prefer to keep it that way.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
Skinwalkers are the embodiment of evil -- pure, bloodthirsy, violent and cruel monsters. They do not feel love or kindness and exist purely to cause chaos, pain, fear and death. Skinwalkers are not misunderstood creatures, and can never be redeemed, saved, or cured.

APPLIES TO ALL in the case any are paired with a scarred parent.
These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 7:19 pm
Username: Calixita

Lovely Ladies

Quote:

Entry Code:
Hellhound (Calixita)

User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Feral)

Mutations
  • Old Feline Paws

Skinwalkers
  • Old Canine Pelt
  • Old Canine Feral Forms
  • Old Feline Paws

Mane Styles
  • Cropped
  • Medium
  • Male Long 1

Tail Styles
  • Medium
  • Bob

Regular
  • Warhorse WITHOUT Warhorse/Draft Fetlocks unless they have paws/claws

Cerynei
  • Fleet Footed

Wind
  • Type 1 Original Wings
  • Type 3 Eagle Wings

Kelpi
  • Original Templates
  • Orca Templates

Unicorn
  • Corkscrew Style Horn

Flutter
  • Wing Style 3
  • Wing Style 6
  • Stag Night Antennae
  • Beetle Baby Antennae

Kalona
  • Wing Style 2
  • Deviltail 1
  • Devilhorns 1

Ulun'suti
  • Small Club Tail
  • Frill Crest

Trading Post Items
  • Tiki Shell Necklace
  • Satchel
  • Blindfold
  • Hairbow
  • Blankets
  • Hoods
  • Tabards
  • Saddles
  • Bows
  • Ribbons
  • Lanterns

---Link to previous Generations: Hræsvelgr x Seethe

Picky Single
Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CCs?: Purewalkers HIGHLY preferred, but I'm flexible! Just no flutters, please.

~*~ I want my Skinwalker pairing to have a chance to be CCed! ~*~

It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
Well... first, it's extremely unlikely that I'd agree to it, especially without good plot to go along with it. I just don't play my skinwalkers that way. I suppose I could explain it in one of three ways. One, two skinwalkers could agree that no one else are as powerful as they are; breeding with any lesser soquili or other skinwalkers would be a waste of their power, therefor decide that only breeding with each other would result in powerful foals to cause more chaos and destruction to the world. Of course, skinwalkers can't really form bonds with others, so it's likely that there would be a lot of fighting between the two and not at all a happy relationship. Secondly, a skinwalker could form a possessiveness over another skinwalker, not a bond of love or friendship or anything positive, but out of pure greed, objectifying the other skinwalker as an object to be owned and becoming violent when the other skinwalker tried to escape. The other skinwalker is powerful and they want that for themselves. Third, and I think this would apply only to cursed skinwalkers, when a soquili is cursed all the feelings they had to family, friends and mate(s) become twisted. I suppose I could see a soquili who became cursed and onced loved another soquili have that emotion twisted around to something darker, again, like possessiveness. That soquili belongs to them, and if that means the cursed skinwalker has to go so far as to trap them in a pit and throw scraps of food down to them (when they feel like it), then so be it. As for breeding forms, everyone involved in the breeding will just have to fill the selective permission form out each time they breed the skinwalkers. The lifemate form is for true lifemates only, and skinwalkers cannot lifemate and don't get the benefits of a lifemated couple.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
Nope. They are unable to form healthy and long-lasting bonds. Even if two skinwalkers (family or otherwise) try to team up for some task, they tend to just end up turning on each other instead. Skinwalkers are loners by nature.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
There are several options. Reading RPs with other skinwalkers in them can help you get a general idea of how to play them; you can, also, PM an RP manager and request help, or even simply don't RP them. Additionally, you can choose to keep plots and RP non-canon and out of the shop, so that you can RP them however you wish, but keep in mind none of these can be posted in the shop, and therefor you will not receive stats for them. If you take this route, you can still get stats by doing solo RPs; this way they don't interact with other soquili, and there is no worry about having your skinwalker react to them properly.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
No.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Skinwalkers are unable to form bonds, and while it may be possible for them to work together occasionally, it will inevitably deteriorate into in-fighting and betrayal. By nature, they are solitary creatures and generally prefer to keep it that way.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
Skinwalkers are the embodiment of evil -- pure, bloodthirsy, violent and cruel monsters. They do not feel love or kindness and exist purely to cause chaos, pain, fear and death. Skinwalkers are not misunderstood creatures, and can never be redeemed, saved, or cured.

Quote:

Entry Code:
Marchosia (Calixita)

User Image
UNCERT

Mutations
  • Old Feline Paws

Mane Styles
  • Cropped
  • Medium
  • Male Long 1

Tail Styles
  • Medium
  • Bob

Regular

Cerynei
  • Fleet Footed

Wind
  • Type 1 Original Wings
  • Type 3 Eagle Wings

Kelpi
  • Original Templates
  • Orca Templates

Unicorn
  • Corkscrew Style Horn

Flutter
  • Wing Style 3
  • Wing Style 6
  • Stag Night Antennae
  • Beetle Baby Antennae

Kalona
  • Wing Style 2
  • Deviltail 1
  • Devilhorns 1

Angeni
  • Small Angeni Wings

Ulun'suti
  • Small Club Tail
  • Frill Crest

Trading Post Items
  • Lucky Paw Necklace
  • Tiki Shell Necklace
  • Satchel
  • Blindfold
  • Hairbow
  • Blankets
  • Hoods
  • Tabards
  • Saddles
  • Bows
  • Ribbons
  • Lanterns

---Link to previous Generations: Cerberus x Kumiho

Picky Single
Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CCs?: No flutters or skinwalkers, please.

Quote:

Entry Code:
Nova (Calixita)

User Image
UNCERT (optional: Markings)

• Medium Mane
  • Long 1 Mane
  • Long 1 Tail
  • Imp Forked Tail
  • Minicorn Short Tail
  • Quilin Short Tail
  • Seathi Tail (other fins are ok)

Trading Post Items
  • Lucky Paw Necklace
  • Tiki Shell Necklace
  • Satchel
  • Blindfold
  • Hairbow
  • Blankets
  • Hoods
  • Tabards
  • Saddles
  • Bows
  • Ribbons
  • Lanterns

APPLIES TO ALL in the case any are paired with a scarred parent.
These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 7:23 pm
Username: Kettyn

Lovely Ladies

Quote:

Entry Code:
Ayako (Kettyn)

User Image
UNCERT (optional: Markings )

Teepees: Kettyn

---Templates to Avoid: none

Aresenciel, Zacharael

Quote:

Entry Code:
Psyche (Kettyn)

User Image

Same Breed Variants: yes

Throwbacks?: 1st gen

Quote:

Entry Code:
Cosette Sinclair (Kettyn)

User Image

Same Breed Variants: yes

Relic, Jessamine

Kettyn

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 7:24 pm
Username: LOLTERNATIVE

Lovely Ladies

Quote:

Entry Code:
Foxglove Boneblossom (LOLTERNATIVE)

User Image
UNCERT

Same Breed Variants: No thank you.

Quote:

Unedited?: no

Entry Code:
Eleniel (LOLTERNATIVE)

User Image
UNCERT (optional: Markings |) )
pregnant stage (female only): I have one already / I want one / No thanks

Same Breed Variants: Nope

Throwbacks?: Yes please
---Link to previous Generations: Father (rogue breeding so mother is ????)
x & x
x & x

x & x

Quote:

Entry Code:
Achlys Hatetalon (LOLTERNATIVE)

User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid)

Co Ownership?: No thanks

Same Breed Variants: No thanks

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 7:32 pm
Username: Summer Raaven

Lovely Ladies

Quote:

Unedited?: Yes

Entry Code:
Filly (Summer Raaven)

User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: [x]

Throwbacks?: No thank you

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 7:46 pm
Username: Kamiki

Lovely Ladies

Quote:

Entry Code:
Spinel (Kamiki)

User Image
UNCERT

---Templates to Avoid: I don't like most of the original hairstyles unless they are mixed or spliced.

Quote:

Entry Code:
Снегурочка (Snegurochka) | (Kamiki)

User Image
UNCERT

---Templates to Avoid: I don't like most of the original hairstyles unless they are mixed or spliced.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 7:51 pm
Username: Kamiki

Handsome Hunks

Quote:

Entry Code:
Darshan (Kamiki)

User Image
UNCERT

Quote:

Heeey baby, I'm a Charmed Skinwalker, what's your sign?

Skinwalker: My Babies will live a Charmed Life....

Entry Code:
キツネ狩り ("Kitsunegari") (Kamiki)

User Image User Image
UNCERT |Unpelted/Markings | Feral

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 7:54 pm
Username: Wasteland Wyvern

Handsome Hunks

Quote:

Entry Code:
Ser Regulus "The Scythe" (Wasteland Wyvern)

User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: [X]

Same Breed Variants: No thank you!

Throwbacks?: No thank you!

Quote:

Entry Code:
Graham (Wasteland Wyvern)

User Image
UNCERT

Throwbacks?: No thank you!

Quote:

Entry Code:
Skaalbjorn (Wasteland Wyvern)

User Image
UNCERT

Skaal's Mother: Blight ll Blight Uncert ll Blight Itemless
Skaal's Father: Svanbjorn

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 7:57 pm
Username: Fatal Irony

Handsome Hunks

Quote:

Entry Code:
Samael (Fatal Irony)

User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid

Teepees: Fatal Teepee

Same Breed Variants: Go for it
---Templates to Avoid:

Full Sized:

Male Mane Styles: (Applies to the style solo. Can be spliced in with whatever)
Slimhawk, Long 1, Cropped, Crimped, Native Dream, Knots (With and without feathers or with fringe), Tight braid (with or without fringe), Short

Male Hippogryph Manes: (Applies to the style solo. Can be spliced in with whatever)
n/a all are good

Male Tail Styles: (Applies to the style solo. Can be spliced in with whatever)
Long 1, Bob tail, Weaved

Male Hippogryph Tails: (Applies to the style solo. Can be spliced in with whatever)
Hawk

Female Mane Styles sad Applies to the style solo. Can be spliced in with whatever)
Crimped, Wild, Native Dream, Long, Short, Slimhawk

Female Hippogryph Manes: (Applies to the style solo. Can be spliced in with whatever)
Floppy

Female Tail Styles: (Applies to the style solo. Can be spliced in with whatever)
Wild, Curly, Weaved

Male Hippogryph Tails: (Applies to the style solo. Can be spliced in with whatever)
Hawk

Breed Traits (Full Sized):
Kirin Original scales, Kirin Horn 2, Kalona Wing style 2, Cerynei Fleet footed, Kelpie Scales, Kelpie Backfins, Kelpie Original Tail, Kelpie Original head and Cheek fins, Ulun'Suti Cheek frills, Ulun'Suti Frill Crest

Mini:

Short, Long 1, Long Braid

n/a I like all

Female Mane Styles sad Applies to the style solo. Can be spliced in with whatever)
Long 1, Short 1, Braided 1, Long Braid

Female Tail Styles: (Applies to the style solo. Can be spliced in with whatever)
n/a I like all

Breed Traits (Minis):
Nixie Head Frills

Throwbacks?: n/a

Picky Single
Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CCs?: Skinwalkers

Quote:

Entry Code:
Halvar Eerikki Loki (Fatal Irony)

User Image
UNCERT

---Templates to Avoid:

Full Sized:

Slimhawk, Long 1, Cropped, Crimped, Native Dream, Knots (With and without feathers or with fringe), Tight braid (with or without fringe), Short

Male Hippogryph Manes: (Applies to the style solo. Can be spliced in with whatever)
n/a all are good

Long 1, Bob tail, Weaved

Hawk

Female Hippogryph Manes: (Applies to the style solo. Can be spliced in with whatever)
Floppy

Wild, Curly, Weaved

Hawk

Kirin Original scales, Kirin Horn 2, Kalona Wing style 2, Cerynei Fleet footed, Kelpie Scales, Kelpie Backfins, Kelpie Original Tail, Kelpie Original head and Cheek fins, Ulun'Suti Cheek frills, Ulun'Suti Frill Crest

Mini:

n/a I like all

n/a I like all

Breed Traits (Minis):
Nixie Head Frills

Quote:

Entry Code:
Manannan Mac Lir (Fatal Irony)

User Image
UNCERT | Naked | Wingless

---Templates to Avoid:

Full Sized:

n/a all are good

Long 1, Bob tail, Weaved

Hawk

Floppy

Wild, Curly, Weaved

Hawk

Mini:

n/a I like all

n/a I like all

Breed Traits (Minis):
Nixie Head Frills

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 8:00 pm
Username: Fatal Irony

Lovely Ladies

Quote:

Entry Code:
Micah(Fatal Irony)

User Image
UNCERT (optional: No cape | Wingless

---Templates to Avoid:

Full Sized:

n/a all are good

Long 1, Bob tail, Weaved

Hawk

Floppy

Wild, Curly, Weaved

Hawk

Mini:

n/a I like all

n/a I like all

Breed Traits (Minis):
Nixie Head Frills

Picky Single
Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CCs?: Skinwalkers

Quote:

Entry Code:
Caitlin (Fatal Irony)

User Image
UNCERT Bloody (optional: No blood

---Templates to Avoid:

Full Sized:

n/a all are good

Long 1, Bob tail, Weaved

Hawk

Floppy

Wild, Curly, Weaved

Hawk

Mini:

n/a I like all

n/a I like all

Breed Traits (Minis):
Nixie Head Frills

Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items