Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Story of the Ancient Wolf Packs

Back to Guilds

This is a story about the ancient lands of the wolves is being destroyed by the human beings in the world. 

Tags: wolf, nature, drama, roleplaying, wolves 

Reply Icehunters Pack's Territory
Icehunter Den Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:51 pm
Seion the Kitsune

Kuura laughed and smiled as he nuzzled Dara nicely as his tail swayed happily and he looked Kitsu and noticed she was worried about why the warriors treated him badly and he looked away went next to Kitsu and laid down next to her with his head on her back and closed his eyes but wasn't resting just to ease her worries and his tail laid on the ground of the den. He was happy that Dara seemed to be okay except for the cut down her spine that was treated already by a different wolf from a different pack across the border.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:49 pm
FoxChildofDawn

Kitsu felt comfoted by his gesture, but still wanted to know his history. "Kuura..I understand if you don't want to explain right now...but I do hope you'll tell me why they do that to you...I'm not upset that I would most likely have to raise any pups we have myself with you probably being more busy, but I just...it's rude of her to say something cruel to a fellow packmate, especially who is her Beta..." The ginger eared wolf nuzzled Kuura and glanced at him as she lay her head by her pups gently.

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:12 pm
Seion the Kitsune

Kuura sighed then thought for a bit then spoke " well they dislike a wolf raised by a Fox family isn't a true wolf and the former Alphas treated me like their son so I had special treatment from the former Alphas of this pack.
I was more worthy to be the beta then the warriors and Serene will give me a future as a warrior of this pack, I never had a true wolf scent ever since the former alphas adopted me in this pack. So I'm also kinda have the outsider Fox scent so I'm like a dirty blooded wolf towards those warriors. Mutsa also had a crush on me and she is jealous of you and your pups and Yangin was like my brother within this pack.
" he said to Kitsu as his tail swayed

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:44 pm
FoxChildofDawn

Kitsu's eyes grew wide and a little concerned. "It's my fault you'll be demoted isn't it...and so what if you have the distant scent of fox? My ears are the color of those foxes in the prarie. You smell perfectly fine to me anyways..." She sighed and mumbled to herself bitterly and she touched her nose to his cheek. "Honestly...being jealous is a stupid reason to treat someone you care about so. So are you two still close then, seems like he trusts you to do what you want and feel is right..." Her eyes smiled as she gazed at Kuura.

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:43 pm
Seion the Kitsune

Kuura's tail swayed and looked her then tilted his head then spoke. " it isn't your fault Kitsu I'm used to it so it really doesn't bother me much since this happened ever since I was a Juvenile Kitsu. I won't be demoted so don't blame yourself Kiitsu I chose you as my lover, and a warrior is a higher rank when the next Beta male takes my place within this pack Kitsu.Well me and Yangin and I are very close as brothers even now, that's why he trusts me greatly." he said to Kitsu and nuzzled her lovingly.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:48 pm
FoxChildofDawn

Kitsu grew more settled at that, and relaxed her body of its tension. "Okay..." She smiled at him and licked his ear greatfull that he explained it to her. She nuzzled him lovingly and sighed from relief.

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:41 pm
Seion the Kitsune

" so you should not think about it since we will be happy no matter what the future will hold for us I will always choose you no matter what the pack says my darling. You are my future Kitsu and the future for these pups plus our future litters we will have in the future dear Kitsu. " he said to her happily and he even smiled sweetly and nuzzled her nicely and licked her back.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:42 am
FoxChildofDawn

Kitsu felt her fur warm up and nuzzled him lovingly, her eyes filled with love. "Alright Kuura. I'll try to not worry so much about it." She smiled at him warmly, her tail gently thumping against the floor.

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:17 pm
Seion the Kitsune

Kuura smiled back at her and he could tell that her heart was happy and full of love his tail wagged as he loved how happy Kitsu was now in the Pack, then he had to think what to do with Dara and Fax since one of them had to become Omega Pack and he thinks that Fax will be Omega with Fiona in the pack then Dara will become member unless Dara wanted to trade with Fax when they become Juveniles of the Ice hunter Pack. " I will just be more careful dear Kitsu and I will still Protect Serene as the Beta of my pack Kitsu since it is my Duty and I will also Protect you with everything I got including our future pups.." he said to Kitsu.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:25 pm
FoxChildofDawn

Kitsu nodded and smiled, she couldn't ask for a better wolf to be her mate and adoptive father to her first pups. She nuzzled him and smiled at him more, "I coudn't ask for more, you are wonderful you know that." Her ginger tinted fur glowed in the light of the afternoon sun.

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:15 am
Seion the Kitsune

Kuura was amazed how beautiful her fur was in the afternoon Sunlight. " thank you Kitsu, I think we should plan something the day after tomorrow with Dara and Fax. You and the pups can decide the activity for that day Kitsu no matter what you three decide on dear Kitsu. I will just go with your guy's plans for that day." he said to kitsu sweetly and nuzzled her lovingly as he was laying dow happily with Kitsu and her pups.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:42 pm
FoxChildofDawn

(sorry it's been really busy irl and i never got back to my computer. had a little bit of time today but im busy tomorrow and sunday too :/ )

Kitsu tilted her head and then lay her head back down, nuzzling him and then her pups. "I guess we could all use a walk to stretch out legs...we will need our strength. So we should just take a short walk outside the den, collect a few more healing herbs just in case." She spoke gently, and closed her eyes happily.

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:02 pm
Seion the Kitsune

(No worries Seion it is totally fine since I get homework and I'm still going to college too so you really don't need to worry about replying right away. )

Kuura got to his paws and smiled as his tail swayed then shook out his fur and nuzzled her lovingly. " well we been resting from a great amount so we Should be able to move and stretch our legs too and there isn't any bad omen out in the forest anymore so we should enjoy are walk in the territory without any worries on our minds, so we should enjoy the time we have during these peaceful times in our territory Kitsu. " he said to Kitsu and her pups still smiling as he spoke.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:53 pm
FoxChildofDawn

Kitsu shakily stood up, making sure that she was able to move without collapsing before waking the little ones. Once Dara and Fax were awake she gently nudged them to her paws and guided them as she slowly followed her mate. "I trust you in your judgement of the forest's safety, I agree a walk would help us all regain our strength." She smiled happily and slowly wagged her tail as she focused on the pups.

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
Icehunters Pack's Territory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers