Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Story of the Ancient Wolf Packs

Back to Guilds

This is a story about the ancient lands of the wolves is being destroyed by the human beings in the world. 

Tags: wolf, nature, drama, roleplaying, wolves 

Reply Icehunters Pack's Territory
Icehunter Den Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:12 pm
Seion the Kitsune

Serene looked at Benki as her tail swayed " well that is true the pups are pups, but does that female even know how to aid severe wounds like broken bones or deadly bones in a wolves body even if it is inside their body." She said and looked at Kitsu who was miserable then sighed and went over to Kitsu and sat down then looked at her then spoke. " So Kitsu do you know how to aid Severe wounds on other wolves except for your pups? are you a good healer? If you know first aid on Severe wounds we will let you stay by our Beta's side while he heals Kitsu? and your pups will become members within the Pack, but you will need to figure out away to rank up in our Pack." she said to Kitsu and walked away from Kitsu.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:28 pm
FoxChildofDawn

LotusCrystal1223

The_One_and_Only_0815

Faola Nightcore

Benki silently shrugged and watched his Alpha female approach the new she-wolf and speak to her. He shook off his pelt after standing up and then glanced around at the den unsure what to do to occupy himself with.

Kitsu's eyes widened as she listened to the she-wolf and she bowed her head as she barked after the dominant female. "Y-yes I learned how to heal and tend to the wounded. Th-thank you!" She slumped to the ground in relief, but then jumped back up and padded towards Kuura cautiously. She gave a brief nodd to her curious pups and then looked up at her Beta. "I-I believe you need some numbing herbs for the pain, and possibly a splint to keep your joint from moving too much while it heals...would you know where I could find the materials..?" Her ginger ears back slightly as she spoke, but her head was bowed slightly and her concerned eyes were focused on him as he continued to grimace in pain from moving around.  

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:41 pm
Seion the Kitsune

Serene just sighed and shook her head she knew Moss won't be please with this arrangement that she decided on without Consulting with him about the arrangement with Kitsu being near Kuura, but if the She-wolf can aid Kuura back to healthy and Fully healed from his blow by the moose. Kitsu will have the right to be around him as his personal healer for the time being and her tail swayed then went over to moss and nuzzle him lovingly then just laid down next to her mate.

Kuura looked at Kitsu and to Serene forced himself up as he panted hard as he stood up and his body trembled in pain then relaxed as he walked away then signed Kitsu and the pups to follow him as he laid on his side near the mouth of the den was and waited for them before he spoke.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:14 am
FoxChildofDawn

Kitsu and the pups followed Kuura, Kitsu keeping a close eye on his condition with worry clouding her eyes. The pups curled up next to their Beta and listened.

Kitsu sat in front of Kuura, waiting for him to speak, nervous and anxious to get to treatment of his injury so it wouldnt hinder him for too long.  

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:54 pm
Seion the Kitsune

Kuura spoke " well the materials needed for your aid is in the Snowy Forest buried in the snow so you might have to dig for a bit and you should know what the materials looked like since you used them for healing the wounded. Anyways Sorry I barely noticed the affection of love from you, since I'm kinda new to that kind of affection towards another which is a she-wolf. Your kinda like the first that grew that strong bond involving love with me, So I kinda might have that affection towards you even if it is against Alpha Moss's decision." he said to Kitsu as his tail swayed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:25 am
FoxChildofDawn

Kitsu and the pups followed Kuura, Kitsu keeping a close eye on his condition with worry clouding her eyes. The pups curled up next to their Beta and listened.

Her eyes widened and she felt a rush of warmth spread through her whole body, from nose to tail. Kitsu's tail thumped softly against the cold ground as she let the words he spoke sink in a little before remembering she had to go get the herbs he needed. "I-uh-uhm...i-it...I-I'll be right back then!" The nervous she-wolf stammered out a hasty reply before jumping to her paws and racing out to the forest. Her mind a whirllwind of happy shock and nerves as she went to gather the materials needed to make Kuura's recovery easier.

Exit- to territory

"If mom was a cat, she'd be purring from that kind of response." A small voice piped in, nosing the Beta's fur gently as to not aggrivate his wound. Her black fur fluffed a little in shock, hoping her mother the best. "I hope you aren't just saying that to make her more motivated, she doesn't fully know what to do or say anymore than you do." Dara glanced up at Kuura and tilted her head, a slight spark of knowing in her young eyes before she glanced at her brother.

Fax just stared at the entrance of the den, his eyes still and focused. The young male pup just closed his eyes and rested his head on his paws, unsure what to say, but just hoping with all his might, that his mother can make a happy start in this pack.  

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:52 pm
Seion the Kitsune

Kuura looked at Dara and nuzzled his tail swayed, " I was telling the truth Dara, but I will have to learn step by step for a relationship with another since I'm really new at this relationship stuff so I won't be able try anything with her since I'm new to this Dara and your Mom will be fine in the survival wild since you guys had to be on your own for such along time. I would of gone with her if I wasn't wounded severely." he said to the pups.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:04 am
FoxChildofDawn

-enter kitsu from terriroty-

Dara nodded and lay down, it was getting late and she was growing concerned. "Kuura, really, if you weren't injured mother wouldn't be your personal healer though, she does know how to get out of trouble though...still..." As she heard something, her ears pricked and she smelled fear nearing the den.

Fax watched the entrance, waiting for their mother to come back. His fur prickled with unease and his tail-tip twiched side to side with impationce. "It's almost sun-down Kuura...I'm worried..." The pup glanced at the Beta, and then heard paw-steps racing towards the den frantically. The young male jumped up, his eyes wide at his mother's fear-scent.

Kitsu's ginger ears were plastered to her head and her tail was close to her belly as she ran into the den and towards Kuura where she saw her pup's eyes wide. "I-it's okay.." She panted, "I-I was just startled...I-I'm fine.." Her bundle of herbs and sticks lay at her paws as she spoke hoarsely, her fur still not flat on her pelt. Something other than shock was in her eyes, though it was not clear as to what had happened out in the forest.

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:06 pm
Seion the Kitsune

Kuura sighed " well Dara it is our duty to protect our Alpha until the ends of Earth even if we have to sacrifice our lives for our Alphas, if Serene was severely wounded Moss will be be the one to almost kill you or leave a branded traitor marker deep wound, even if I wasn't wounded your mother will still have a depress upset life without being by my side. Kitsu will be stuck as Omega and she will only be able to get close to another Omega which is Fiona the other omega in this pack. Fax I know your worried I'm also a little worried myself for Kitsu's safety, but I know wolf can always find away back to the Pack den. " he said to dara and Fax , then his ears twitched when he heard Kitsu entering the den.

He got to his paws flinched from the pain then went to her and nuzzled her lovingly as licked her ear nicely. He laid his head onto her back to calm Kitsu down even if the pain made him cringe his teeth he also felt like he was going to black out, but he wanted Kitsu calm her nerves before he blacked out. " Kitsu what startled you in the forest, did something or somebody Startled you in the Snowy forest? or did something happen in the Forest that you don't want to talk about." he asked her as he fought his black out urges.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:14 am
FoxChildofDawn

Dara sighed and shrugged, looking away. "I know that...doesn't mean much if we're stuck watching our mother fall in love and intentionally kept away from that wolf forever once he's fully healed." The black pup huffed, wishing Alpha Moss would understand like Alpha Serene did, at least a little bit.

Fax could see the fear in his mother's eyes and knew right away. He trusted Kuura to know, and squeaked out "H-he's in the forest insn't he mother...?"

Kitsu caught her breath and gently made Kuura ay down so she could get to work, fixing the splint in place with cobweb and sticks, placing some pain relief poultice on the injury, along with leaving some soothing herbs near his head so he can swallow those. When she heard Fax, her eyes widened and she froze in place. "Fax...I...yes..." Her head lowered as she turned to Kuura. "The rough is in the forest, though he lost my scent I made sure of that after I knocked him out..." She reassured him of that as she swept her tail over her paws to clean the bite marks that glistened with blood. "I know that the Alphas should be warned and the rest of the pack, but we also need to make sure he doesn't find the den....he'll kill me and the pups..." The ginger eared she-wolf then bent down to work on her own wound, since she did what she did for Kuura until the herbs wear off.

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:12 pm
Seion the Kitsune

Looked at her and Sighed " I guess a wolf battle might break out soon if that brute gets near this den and Moss won't like that the Brute coming here and you can get in huge trouble by Moss if any of his pack mates die in this battle if it ever happens, so we half to figure out away to get you from being in trouble by Alpha moss and Serene, or you might get wounded really badly by the alpha Moss. We just have to make sure your scent doesn't lead that brute here." he said but just laid there ate the herbs he really hated being Vulnerable during this time.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:07 am
FoxChildofDawn

Kitsu shook her head and turned away from the wounded Beta sadly. "Kuura...he won't go after the pack...he won't bat an eye at them. He wants me as his pet, and to kill my pups..." Her eyes filled with sorrow and she fled to the shelter of a bush near the entrance and curled in a ball. Her ears tightly back against her head with her eyes fixed on the walls around her and the scents of the pack.

The pups looked at Kuura after their mother ran off to hide her pain and worries. They looked at each other and then back at the injured male.

"Kuura...the only wolf who is originally from this pack that he would even look at of at all...would be you..." The black pup sighed and snuggled against his fur. "So Kitsu will do whatever it takes...to hide her feelings for you from him if it would keep you safe while you heal...even if it meant she gets hurt in the process..." Her voice shook as she spoke, fearrising in her chest as she felt dread knowing that her murderous and cunning father-wolf was out there, probably plotting to kill her and her brother as she spoke.

Fax ignored them, his eyes and ears focused on something outsde the conversation. His fur prickled with unease as he sensed something dreaful and unpleasant. The pup got to his paws and snuck outside the entrance and glanced around the trees nearby, his ears hearing twigs snapping and claws against the wood of nearby evergreens. "Stay away from my home." He got out from his jaws before feeling sharp pain along his spine. Thankfully it didn't go too deep, or he'd be dead already, though he knew his assailant did that on purpose. "Get away!!" The pup screached loudly, from more anger than pain as his fear rose in his throat. "We want to belong somewhere for-AGH" His words cut off by a claw to his face, raking across his quickly shut eyelid and his nose.

"Belong? I made you, and I can take your life as I please runt!"
The sharp tang of blood along with the screach of pain caused by a battered pup lunging at his attacker, Dara and Kitsu sprung to their paws in an instant. The adult she-wolf zipped out and charged headfast. The rougue doged this time though, leaving her vounerable as she plunged into the wall of the den, stunned.

Dara glared at Kuura and dared him to challange her warning. "Don't you dare get up! If I survive this family battle and find you moved even an inch, I'll give you a scar myself no matter the consequense." The pup barred her teeth at her Beta in warning before dashing out to meet help her mother and get her brother to safety. "Stay away from my family you monster!"

"Monster eh? Heh...I smell a challange you little bug...ow!!"
The rogue turned and saw Fax with his teeth fastened into his hind leg, the bloodied pup hanging on for dear life just to save his mother and sister from the evil wolf. Though it was too late. Someone would die, and the whole family knew that.

Kitsu snapped to her senses as she saw what was to happen, horror in her eyes. Her abuser flung Fax away and lunged at Dara with an obvious bloodlust in his eyes. She tried to scramble to her paws but he had already met their mark. Anger and pain in her eyes, fear being banished, the she-wolf jumped atop the rogue and snapped at his throat as her claws raked his sides. Her eyes seeing red, she didn't notice what happened till she felt cold, matted fur against her own. She had been flung off and hit a tree, the blood all over the snow showed a fast but deadly battle that ended in sadness despite the triumph.

The rougue had fled, injuries littering his body being a sure-fire way that he wouldn't come back. Though the missing black pup showed he had not finished with the promised pain he would inflict on Kitsu.

Fax limped to his mother and led her away from the scene, knowing the pack would wonder what happened. Careful of his bleeding wounds, the pup nudged the grieving she-wolf towards her earlier bush and padded past her to flop in front of Alpha Serene with exhaustion. "Sh-she's gone....he....he stole her...I thought he would kill her but..." He panted and his eyes rolled back and he lost conciousness, though was still barely alive.

(OOC: Sorry lol, I felt like adding a twist to my wolf family's problems)  

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:52 pm
Seion the Kitsune

Serene looked at Fax and shook out her fur and looked at Kitsu " don't you remember Kuura is responsible for your family's lives and future, but this once it is the pack's responsibility since you are part of this pack well lets send out the search party that are strong warriors, but if any of the pack gets deathly wounded that can't be healed Kuura will be punished when he is fully healed he will wear his guilt on his skin until death. Just make sure that rogue male won't kill my pack family, The search group will be sent out at dawn Kuura I want you to stay put with Kitsu and Fax while they recover as well with you my dear Beta." she said to Kitsu and Fax.

Kuura got to his paws and lowered his head in shame and nodded " I will accept my Scars in punishment for my irresponsibility once I fully recover if anything happens to my wolf brothers and sisters in this pack." he said Serene and bowed his head as his alpha left the Scene and he nuzzled Fax nicely and picked the pup up in his jaws and went to Kitsu and licked her after he set fax down next to his mother and sat down and howled a Sweet tone that also said 'Dara the pack will find you no matter' then the sweet tone turned out to a sweet tone of life and death. " Kitsu please come back to my side and don't give up life." he said to them then picked up Fax and slid Kitsu onto his and ignored his pain as he brought the two back into the den and set Fax down as he slid Kitsu to the den floor and he panted heavily as he looked around the den wondering what he could do to help he sighed and licked Kitsu's wounds  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:06 pm
FoxChildofDawn

Fax lay limp at the sides of his mother and Kuura, barely concious. The pup felt no sting from his wounds, though he did feel that they had barely scabbed over. He panted with what little breath he could muster, feeling himself to blame for his sister being taken.

Kitsu opened her eyes slightly, a fog of pain and grief in her eyes, causing them to dull in color. She curled into a ball and wished she could comfort her lone pup though due to his wounds she knew he had to be left alone for now. At least until she knew his bleeding would not start up again by moving. The she-wolf let her sad eyes wonder towards Kuura, and her heart hurt even more. She sighed and her eyes locked on her son. His face now having a cut down it, and slashes from claws down his sides. She only hoped that if he lived, he his body would not be scarred for life anymore than his heart.

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:08 am
Seion the Kitsune

Kuura looked at her and got to his Paws and sniffed the air and headed to the way back of the den and brought some berries and Herbs to Kitsu here have some and here is some herbs to help heal your Gash wounds from your Fight for Fax and you." he said then went to Fax and licked the pups wounds and nuzzled him and left some berries for Fax then he pulled of a chunk of the moose Meat brought it over to the two then curled up and relax to recover from his own wound from the moose after he chewed pain relief Herb." Don't worry about it Kitsu I will be fine I bet Dara will Survive, she said that when she returns and if I moved she will give me Punishment if I moved from the spot where I was when she left. Plus I did say I will take full responsible for you guys and I think Serene expect that you and me might become mates in the future since we both have some sort affection towards each other. "  
Icehunters Pack's Territory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff