Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Story of the Ancient Wolf Packs

Back to Guilds

This is a story about the ancient lands of the wolves is being destroyed by the human beings in the world. 

Tags: wolf, nature, drama, roleplaying, wolves 

Reply Icehunters Pack's Territory
Icehunter Den Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:57 pm
Seion the Kitsune

LotusCrystal1223

The_One_and_Only_0815

Kuura sighed then nodded " I'm surprised you noticed, even though I tried to keep a secret. I won't force anything on you Kitsu, well Dara and Fax I will tell you whatever you want Dara and Fax. Then he looked at Moss and bowed his head " Sorry for what I did and your right, but my Personality and emotions couldn't leave them out there to suffer Alpha. I will stay in the den until I'm back to normal and healthy." he said as he laid down on his side that didn't hurt as his tail swayed.

Serene nuzzled him back lovingly " Darling we should let them be part of the Pack and we can teach them the way of a Pack wolf, plus they will be Kuura's Responsibility, but we will as Alphas teach them the way of the Pack wolves my dear." she said to Moss and licked his muzzle passionately and lovingly as her tail swayed with interest and happiness.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:15 pm
FoxChildofDawn

LotusCrystal1223

The_One_and_Only_0815

Kitsu affectionately nuzzled Kuura and smiled gently, laying down with her fur brushing his. She was a little nervous being so bold, but it's how she felt. Having not know what it was like besides parent child relationships, Kitsu's heart thumped nervously at the new emotions. "I've had to pinpoint injuries on the pups before, since we lived on our own they did not want me to worry. Is it alright if i stay like this with you Kuura?" She looked over nervously at the beta male, hoping he wasn't going to find her affections unwanted.

Dara and Fax pondered the ongoing events and stared at one another, unsure what the fuss was about. Were they part of the pack? Why was their mother being so...lovey dovey towards that wolf?
Dara sighed and lay down, watching curiously, till Fax got her attention by skipping around her. Her ears lay flat against her soft black puppy fur, and she stared at her brother, unamused.
Fax pouted and pawed at his sister's muzzle, trying to play. He was bored and the adults were doing their own thing. He wasn't sure about hearing stories from Kuura, as he was far more interested in hearing about how the adults acted when they were pups from the elder. Though that would have to wait since everyone was talking amongst themselves.  

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

MegaFallenAngel123
Crew

Taken Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:41 pm
Seion the Kitsune
FoxChildofDawn

LotusCrystal1223

The_One_and_Only_0815

Moss looked from his mate to the outside being all lovey dovey to his beta male. He took in the words that Serene said and nodded, "That is true. I will talk to Kitsu if you would watch the pups and make sure they dont get in trouble by the elders." He licked her cheek and walked up to Kitsu, "Outside. We need to talk, now." He then walked out of the den and waited for the female.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:05 am
FoxChildofDawn

LotusCrystal1223

The_One_and_Only_0815

Kitsus ears went back as she nervously got up and padded after the Alpha male, her heart pounding aster than the day she tried to outrun her pups' father. She bowed her head and looked at him, worried she did something wrong. The ginger eared female wasn't sure if she was to speak first or wait for him, so she just waited, anxiously, for his words.

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:22 am
Seion the Kitsune

Kuura watched Fax and Dara Play with each other he enjoyed it and he rolled onto his back and stared at the den ceiling his tail swayed and he even thought about his past and jolted in his sleep and got to his paws and sighed " why did that nightmare of my foster mother being killed by a wolf came back to my memory, but I could tell it wasn't this pack's alpha..but a neighboring pack I think....I thought that memory was erased from my mind....." he said as he laid back down and he was feeling bored since he never had nothing to do in the pack because of his greatly deep wounds on his body from the moose.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:26 am
Seion the Kitsune
FoxChildofDawn

LotusCrystal1223

The_One_and_Only_0815

Moss looked at the female, watching her body movement. He could tell that she was scared. "I will allow you and your pups to stay here, but you are being put as the omega, and I want you to stay away from my beta. He is the second in command and I dont need him distracted by anything." He looked at her waiting on her response.  

MegaFallenAngel123
Crew

Taken Sex Symbol

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:51 pm
(OOC: been sick lately stil not well so ill be back soon >.<)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:37 am
FoxChildofDawn

LotusCrystal1223

The_One_and_Only_0815

Kitsus eyes widened in shock and felt her heart throb at the words to keep away from Kuura. Her ears back as she dropped to the ground submissively, the sorrow in her had revieled to herself just how much she had grown to like the Beta in the short time she knew him. Her tail curled around her as she dipped her head to Moss. "For my pups, I will do anything to keep them safe...if I must do this, then so be it.." the she-wolf said, trying her best to hide the contempt from her voice, being as much as she liked Kuura, she would keep away if it meant her children would be safe in a pack and raised away from the life of a loner.

Dara and Fax could hear just barely, what their new Alpha said to their mother. They saw her submissive jesture and their eyes were wide. Shoulders slumped at the thught of losing the chance to play cupid for their mom, the pups stopped playing and just crept silently towards their Beta, for even if Kitsu could not show nor voice her feelings for him, the two siblings still looked up to him and thought of him being their savior.
Dara looked at her mother and then bowed her head silently, afraid to be cast away or killed if she disagreed and caused her family to lose their one chance to be in a pack.
Fax however glared at the scene, and then turned to Kuura before anyone else could see his emotions. "So, what uh...what are the positions? What will Dara and I do here, and can mom move up eventually? I don't like her having to be away from those she likes..." His voice was quiet despite his anger, so to only ask the one wolf, while revealing hints at how much his mother cared about her new higher up. "Kuura, my mom likes you a lot...but...she'd do anything to keep Dara and I away from that loner in the mountains...that's why she brought us here, to find a pack and a home. She wasn't looking for more.." The young pup broke off, pouting as his sister glared at him.
"She found way more than what she came for, and that would be you Kuura...I'm sorry for us speaking out of turn..."
The two dejectedly hung their heads as they sat next to the male wolf, half feeling bad about bubbling over to him, but also desperate for their mother to be happy in their new home, not be punished for trying to save her illigitimate babies from a dangerous wolf who'd probably kill them if they had stayed in the mountains.

Kitsu just lay in the spot where she declared her submission to Moss, and curled in a ball with her eyes tightly and forcefully shut. She did not know much about pack life, but she did understand she was indirectly forbidden to have relations with her new pack's Beta. The she-wolf let her mind drift through all the memories of the mountains, and pushed herself to believe she was doing the right thing. Giving up love for the safety of her pups, no matter how much she wanted to stay next to Kuura, with their fur touching as she sat near him. Though that would never be allowed, she thought, not knowing what her pups were currently up to.

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:21 pm
Seion the Kitsune

Kuura looked at the pups then looked towards Kitsu laying where Moss and she was talking then back to Dara and Fax. " it seems Moss allowed you into the Pack, but the Condition is that your mother is Omega which isn't allowed to hang or stay by the side of the Beta, So Omega is the worst rank in the Pack they get pushed around without a care by the members, Delta, Beta plus the Alpha. If she breeds with a high ranker she can promote to the next rank or fight the high ranker to promote. Members are middle ranking in the Pack, but they always will submise in the presence of alpha rank in the pack including me, but I bet Moss gave a restricton to your mother to keep you guys in the pack. I have no clue what that restriction is for your mother. It seems to be one that hurt her heart greatly, well that is very interesting Dara and Fax even if I tried anything she will follow Moss's Wish for her pups Safety. even if we sneak around the alpha's restrint she would rather not go against the Alpha's wishes." he said to the pups as his tail swayed then try to Force himself up even if he was in pain, but just sighed and fell back to the ground and grumbled he hated to feel super helpless and sit out any hunts with the pack.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:37 pm
FoxChildofDawn

LotusCrystal1223

The_One_and_Only_0815

The pups looked up and then at each other, and then back at the floor. Then Dara's eyes flashed with something and she walked towards her Alpha, Moss, as her brother Fax looked on with wide eyes.
"Please Alpha...our mother has done everything she could to keep us from harm. She probably planned on keeping it a secret from everyone as to why we fled the mountain rogue."

Kitsu jumped up and glared at her pup in an attempt to silence her, but she kept onward. Dara did not stop where she started.

"We fled because he attacked our mother numerous times after he created us. He tried to kill Fax and I both, as well as tried to set traps for our mother to be caught by those wolf-killers while she would hunt for us. Our only other kin, our mothers parents, were already killed by those creatures and she was terrified to stay there unprotected." The black pup started to shiver, her eyes full of fear, yet also determination. Her tail was tucked behind her and her ears back with her head lowered to not seem like she was trying to challange him.

Fax crept up towards them and sat next to Dara, his own fur fluffed a bit from memories they all hid. "W-we were chased...just before we came here..." He mumbled and then dared to look at his new Alpha. "A-Alpha...our mother...we know she'd do anything to protect us...and she did a lot already...p-please don't stop her from caring about another...she has never known the affection of anyone or acceptance of others, this is entirely new..." He trailed off, afraid of being scolded as he fled towards Kuura.

Dara shook her pelt and looked at the Alpha once more, pleadingly. "We understand that we are outsiders, we understand that...mother must start at the bottom...but I beg you to not punish her for something every animal should feel. Something Fax and I don't understand yet, but you do. Kitsu has never known love of another...and I don't know if she loves Ku-Beta, but I do know she cares about him and that she has never felt so happy before meeting him." She ignored the flash of emotion that was in her mother's eyes as Kitsu glanced at Kuura for a moment before slinking to the ground again, resigning herself to the possible punishment she'd recieve for her pup's speaking out. Dara just looked down, bowing her head more before continuing her last words before plodding foreward to Moss's paws and laying down. "Please Alpha...let my mother be happy for once in her life...until we came here, we lived only in fear of death. The rogue who fathered us, chased us out of our home after luring the wolf-killers to our den...we were so glad when we made it out of the mountain, and saw your pack out hunting...but we were also scared..." The pup took a deep breath and looked Moss in the eyes when she next line, which shocked even her brother who knew of the resiliance she held in her small body. "Let me be Omega instead. Give my mother the chance to prove her worth to your pack so she can live happily. I may be young, I may be small, but I am not far from the age to train as an adult. You have much more food here than we did in the mountain, so Fax and I won't be tiny for long. Let me do whatever it takes to protect my mother's happiness because what use to you, is an unhappy wolf who plods around like her paws are lead?" She dipped her head down with her eyes closed. "Alpha, please...my mother has done so much already to get us to this point and your Beta is injured may i point out. Kitsu can hunt, she has the wits to outsmart wolf-killers, and she is strong and fast. My mother has better use to you as a happy and reliable source of protection and hunting than she does as an unhappy ball of soggy snow rolling around to do someones bidding. I have the determination to keep my family happy no matter the cost and will do anything I need to do, to help this pack. So again...please make me Omega..."

Fax stared in shock and then looked at Kuura for an answer. "K-Kuura, can she do that? I mean she is right we are small for our age so we will to full size soon on a better diet and environment...but can someone just...volunteer to take an Omega's place?!" The white and black wolf pup looked at his Beta, afraid for his sister but also afraid for his mother. He was afraid of the memories of the rogue who fathered them, and afraid of what Alpha would say and do in response to his sister's speach.  

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:37 pm
Seion the Kitsune

The_One_and_Only_0815

Kuura forced his wounded body up and looked at Fax and flinched in pain and nuzzled Fax nicely and spoke, " no body Volunteers for Omega plus you guys are already Omegas like your mother there is no reason to Volunteer and I don't think Moss will agree to that. Alphas aren't the ones to heed the begging of a pup that was once an outsider of our pack." he said to Fax then went over to Dara and the alpha and Nuzzled Dara and looked at Kitsu and sighed and looked at Moss even though he was wincing in pain a bit then relaxed for a bit. " Alpha I will accept the full responsibilty of Kitsu and her pups please let me interact with these three and it is fully my Fault that I got Severely wounded by that young bull Moose my dear alpha it wasn't Kitsu, or her pups so please don't restrict her interaction with me Alpha moss." he said to Moss and bowed his head towards and winced and Nuzzled Dara saying come on lets go to Dara.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:09 pm
FoxChildofDawn

LotusCrystal1223

The_One_and_Only_0815

Dara sighed and looked at Kuura, worry in her eyes, as she stood up and padded towards him, her head down and tail between her legs.

Fax wasn't sure he understood what was happening anymore but just followed after the Beta.

Kitsu's gaze filled with nervousness and a flash of affection and gratitude as she looked at Kuura, and she glanced at Moss for his reaction to Kuura's words as well as her pups speaking out of turn. She wanted so much to howl out the feelings in her heart. Tell the tales of what we're locked in her memories of the abusing rogue and his trickery. To scold her pups for trying to defend their mother, and to show her affection and embarrassment at the fact Kuura now knew that she cared for a wolf other than her blood for the first time, being him. The she-wolf just stayed quiet though, unsure how to react herself.  

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:41 am
FoxChildofDawn

LotusCrystal1223

The_One_and_Only_0815

Faola Nightcore

Padding out from behind some rocks just outside the pack's den, two identical dappled pelts came into view. The wolves glanced around at the tense atmosphere and then sighed in sync. The twin member ranked wolves sat down side by side and then looked at each other.

Standing up and deciding to talk to his Beta, the slighly larger male twin padded away from his sister. He went up and saw the two pups sticking close to the high ranking wolf as if he was their father and gave a questioning look before realizing they were outsiders. "Ahh, I see now." He breathed, showing a kind look to the small sized youngsters, their ribs showing through thier fluffy pelts. He glanced at his Alpha Serene and bowed his head in greeting. "Good day, I see we have some...interesting newcomers. What's their story?" He tilted his head, hoping she was in a good mood as to would not question his curiosity.

The smaller built twin stretched out a bit and rolled over with a bit of a smile at the smell of prey. She then got back on her feet and padded to her brother next to their female Alpha. "Benki, you should be more respectful you know..." She turned and bowed her head to the she-wolf and then glanced at her brother again. "Really now, why so curious? You thinking of helping Kuura with those pups? Well I think they're a bit too attached to him to be near a big brute like you." She bowed again to their Alpha and then turned to look for Merrok, a fellow member she felt a bond with despite his tragic past and differences from her. They were already friends, though she found herself seeking him out more often lately. Shaking her head to clear her confusing thoughts, Ophelia set off to see if he wanted company.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:04 am
Seion the Kitsune

Serene looked at the two and went to them as her tail swayed as she spoke, " well these pups and their mother were outsiders of the Pack that Kuura brought with us after the Bull moose hunt happened and Kuura got a serverely injured from a very strong a powerful kick from the Bull moose when he Protected for I won't get severely injured myself.

Anyways Moss is restricting the she-wolf in hanging around Kuura since he made them Omegas in our pack.
" She said to the others who just entered the den as her til continued to sway as she Spoke to Benki and his sister.

FoxChildofDawn
Captain

Seion the Kitsune

Mythical Wife

7,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:02 am
FoxChildofDawn

LotusCrystal1223

The_One_and_Only_0815

Faola Nightcore

Benki tilted his head in slight confusion and then glanced at the new she-wolf looking miserable. He swung his dappled head back to his Alpha then, "I don't mean to speak out of turn here, but wouldn't it make more sense to make her look after Beta while he is injured? Especially since he claimed responsibility of them, making him responsible for the teaching of the pups." The large male spoke, not with confidence, but with slight confusion since it seemed Alpha Moss was being a bit...bias...when deciding the terms on which she would be allowed to join with her pups. "I see she seems to show growing affection towards Beta, but as Omega she wouldn't be allowed to have any special interactions as it stands anyway. She should be made to tend to him in my opinion..." His mind deep in thought as he tried to work out what his Alpha was thinking, another came to him, "Wait a moment...packs can only have two Omegas, and pups are just well...pups...and must train...and what about Omega Fiona? I-I'm sorry Alpha Serene, I'm just a little confused as to what you and Alpha Moss are doing in terms of ranking..." He bent his head in showing he meant not to challange her, that he was concerned and confused instead.

Icehunters Pack's Territory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff