Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:02 pm
User Image
Isis stayed underneath the couch, but noticed Klunk watching her. Poor thing was exhausted and wanted to sleep, but was trying to fight it because of the fact she didn't feel safe without her big brother, Vapor, around. She then saw the cat come closer to her, and tilt his head purring softly so only she could hear. Isis perked her ears a tiny bit, as the purring reminded her of her big brother a little. She shook a bit as she hid underneath the couch, hoping Klunk would come to her instead of her coming to him. She whimpered a bit as the cat calmly came up to her, and sniffed at her gently before he laid around her. He licked her head gently, before she snuggled up to him in a sweet way, feeling safe around Klunk before she fell asleep.

Adien Heavenly-Wing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:43 pm
Klunk fell asleep next to Isis as he cuddled up next to Isis and let out a soft purr. The turtles's hearts were melted at the sight of those two cuddling with each other. ''D'aww! ain't this the cutest thing you ever seen or what?'' Said Mikey smiling at Klunk and Isis all cuddled up together like a puppy and a kitten in a shoe. ''So can we keep it guys? huh? Can we please? I promise I will take care of it and feed it'' Said Mikey begging his brothers to let him keep Isis. ''All right fine, Mikey. You can keep that thing whatever it is...but I will need a sample of its dna. So that I can find out its origins and its habitat and its species.'' Said Donatello as he went to his computer to get any new info on the Shredder. I hope you realize that taking care of two pets is a bigger responsibility than before, right?'' Said Leonardo leaving to go meditate in peace and solitude. Raph went to go do some training to keep his skills from getting rusty. Meanwhile the Shredder was planning something diabolical and nefarious to destroy his enemies once and for all.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:40 pm
User Image
When Isis woke up, she heard a male and female voice. The male was Casey, and the female was April. With them, they had Klunk's carrier and inside a very angry and scared Vapor. Isis saw the carrier before she peeked out at it. The door was open, for Vapor to come out but he refused to do so. He'd already bitten Donnie and Mikey, in a defensive way, and drawn a little blood. Then he saw Glacier peek out and called to her quietly. Glacier ran to him with her eyes full of tears before she tackled him inside of the carrier causing it to turn over onto the back end as Vapor nuzzled his baby sister close to him, wrapping his mermaid like tail around Glacier protectively as she whimpered and cried in her big brother's slick fur.

Adien Heavenly-Wing

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:32 pm
Donnie and Mikey both yelped in pain as both of them were bitten by Vapor, as they both wrapped bandages around their wounds to stop the blooding leaking from their veins. ''It is good see you again too sis.'' Said Vapor in his own language that only Isis could understand as he smiled at his little sister. Vapor nuzzled his little sister and her that he is here now and he'll never ever leave her again, Vapor was very protective of Isis and wanted to ensure that no harm ever came to her. ''Looks like a family reunion or something....I dunno...makes me miss my own family.'' Said Casey looking at Vapor and Isis in what was a very heart warming reunion. But suddenly something began to chomp through the walls of the turtle's lair and as bricks begun falling everywhere as strange looking robots begun to walk through the rubble of brick and towards the TMNT as the four brothers drew their weapons and were prepared to fight the mousers that Baxter Stockman sent to eliminate the turtles once and for all.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:01 pm
User Image
Isis was laying down with her big brother when the wall came down. She whimpered a bit when the mousers came over to them. Being smaller than her brother, she hid underneath him, since he was almost fully grown. Poor thing was too young to battle on her own, and knew Vapor would protect her. She tucked her tail against her stomach, and her ears against her head, as she stayed close to her big brother, still limping from her injuries. She looked like she was about to cry, because she was so scared. This was not something she was used to dealing with. Usually she was at home with her brother and their mother playing in the shallow end of the water with Vapor and their mother, who was a Sylveon.

Adien Heavenly-Wing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:16 pm
Vapor's eyes shifted towards the approaching mousers as he let out a serious growl as if to say ''Get away from my sister and me!'' Vapor said in his tongue that only his family and those of his species could understand. ''Looks we've got a bunch of home wreckers!'' Said Raph brandishing his sais as he started stabbing mousers left and right that lunged at him. ''No kidding! What are these things anyway?'' Said Mikey using his nun-chucks to fend off the mousers as he slammed his nun-chucks into their heads. ''Whatever they are...make sure you leave one or two in at least okayish condition, so that I can study em.'' Said Donnie using his bō staff to bat the other mousers into each other. ''Guys!'' Said Leo using his twin swords to slice the mouses in two and cutting off the mouser bots's heads. ''The only way to destroy those things, is cut of their heads!'' Said Leo slicing away at the mousers. ''Isn't that convenient? For the Turtles with blades...'' Said Mikey ''Drive em this way! We'll slice and dice!'' Said Raph stabbing another mouser through its head.  

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash