Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:57 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon

razz

I'm still not very good at playing, but I've definitely improved since I started back in October, especially considering this is my first-ever instrument (aside from the two weeks I spent raging on the recorder before I quit, haha). Ignore my frumpiness and concentration-induced man face. xd

IT'S A VIDEO. CLICK IT.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:37 pm
Yes, I am very happy! And you didn't even need three hands! I would have responded sooner, but I was helping a friend get his car unlocked and then I had to pick up another friend and then get ready for class. I actually have some free time right now. But, yes. That made me a very happy wolf. ^_^  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:20 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
Yes, I am very happy! And you didn't even need three hands! I would have responded sooner, but I was helping a friend get his car unlocked and then I had to pick up another friend and then get ready for class. I actually have some free time right now. But, yes. That made me a very happy wolf. ^_^

Hahaha it was making me angry that Snapchat requires you to physically hold down the button to take a video instead of just changing modes like any other camera app, I spent a good 20 minutes trying to think of a workaround. I even tried warming up a pencil eraser in my hand and fixing it to the screen to see if it'd trick the sensor ('cause, you know, erasers are kinda skin-like in consistency), but alas, nothing worked. xd So I figured I'd just take a normal video and manually upload it and share it to the guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:30 pm
Hiddochi wolf
wolf_with_a_dragon

Hahaha it was making me angry that Snapchat requires you to physically hold down the button to take a video instead of just changing modes like any other camera app, I spent a good 20 minutes trying to think of a workaround. I even tried warming up a pencil eraser in my hand and fixing it to the screen to see if it'd trick the sensor ('cause, you know, erasers are kinda skin-like in consistency), but alas, nothing worked. xd So I figured I'd just take a normal video and manually upload it and share it to the guild.

I was surprised you didn't just cave and have somebody else hold the record button while you played. But I like this solution. I got a longer video than snapchat would have given.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items