Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[GundamWing] Lets Reminisce on Gundam Wing Fandom Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shojosparkles

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:09 pm
Was this your first encounter with yaoi/shounen ai?
It was for me. I stumbled upon a 3x4 fanfiction; it was shocking for me.

What was your favorite pairing?
For me, it was 1x2.

What are/was your favorite character(s)?
My favorite characters were Duo, Quatre, and Wufei.

You don't have to only answer these questions. Reminisce!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:25 pm
*sighs* I've never turned my back on Gundam Wing. It was my first Yaoi love heart Oh the memories.....

my first encounter?
looking for fanfiction and I realized there weren't any suitable girls to pair them with the I saw 1x2 and was curious.

favorite pairing?
*giggles* 1x2, 2x5, 5x2, 1x2x5, 1x5 (you get the point)

favorite characters?
it was Duo, but now Wufei's my (reluctant) muse for all my fanfiction.  

blackcatluck

Dapper Gaian

Pwndd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:02 pm
Because I was too young, I missed the entire Gundam Wing fad and got into it two years later. XD I'm still hardcore 1x2 3x4 but I can handle 2x3. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:34 pm
I was too young too, and I missed it. But, I did get into it about a year ago. Now i've seen every episode and went well past the point of obsession. I still love the fanfictions too. xD
My first and favorite pairing was 3x4. I've loved it ever since. heart
Now, however, I have a few more. Such as 1x4, 2x4, 5x4, etc.. xDD Quatre is my favorite character so I just have to whore him around. ninja

Still, despite all those pretty pairings, 3x4 is the best! XD All hail Trowa and Quatre ~<3

Demi`chan

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:19 pm
It was my first real yaoi experience (that I was aware of anyway). I stumbled across a 1x2 and 3x4 fic. I fell into Insanity and never came back. XD Oh man, that was a long time ago.

I love 3x4. They are basically canon in my opinion. But I do have a spot in my heart for 1x4. Something about them together warms me up. I also like 2x5. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:40 am
Ronin Warriors was my first, but followed closely by Gundam Wing. I'm not sure what my fav pairing was.....Maybe Treiz x Wufie, Heero x Trowa... I really can't recall.  

Syntria
Crew

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:56 pm
I want to rp Heero x Trowa... ._.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:36 pm
I saw Gundam Wing when it first came to the USA in 1998... I loved the series, but at the time, I didn't even know about yaoi. But when I did figure it out, I kinda latched on to the Treize x Zechs pairing.

But I agree with LadyNox, 3x4 is practically canon. xd  

Trickster Kitsune

Pwndd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:57 am
I almost feel guilty that my Gundam Wing yaoi fandom is so small compared to other series. >.>

3x4 is about as canon as AsuKira of Gundam Seed. And that's canon. cool

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:10 pm
;_; gundam wing is so dead.

Gundam Wing use to be a huge fandom in it's own day.  

Syntria
Crew

Yofiel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:25 am
XD I love Gundam Wing. I own the movie (and aspire to one day own the series)

My favorite pairings would have to be TrowazQuatre - its just so sweet ^_^ DuoxTrowa - My two favorite characters once, it made snese X) plus they have some GREAT fanfics out there. Since I dont really like Heero I'm a bit reluctant to pair him, but I have to admit, HeeroxDuo is.. well it just works X)

...I know I say this every time I enter a discussion on GW but.. Duo is such a feaking Manwhore XD I think I've seen him paired with every male on the show aside from Quatre (who, suprisingly is only ever paired with Trowa, despite Trowa being paired with other people... I suppose that technically makes Quatre his b***h or something? XD)

*coughs* Anyway... I dot really like pairing Zechs... dont ask me why, I just dont >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:25 pm
Agreed Yofiel, I can't seem to slash Zechs with anyone. x_x Even Treize.

But I can do 13x5 if written well enough. xD I've read really good fanfics for those two. <3

Pwndd

R.A.E.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:45 pm
Why is everyone saying GW Yaoi is dead? Your not looking hard enough if that's what you think. It's still going strong, in the yaoi fanfic/art section at least.
Hmm. I would have to say 1x2/2x1 and 3x4/4x3 hold a very speacial place in my fan-girl heart. However, if it's well written I'll read nearly any pairing.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:13 am
i haven't a good fanfic in the longest time... but i still ever love the GW boys *sighs and daydreams happily*  

LinoraMizu

Blooded Nothing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:04 am
Why are we reminiscing when I had a dream about my favorite Gundam Wing pairing just last night......?(it happens to be, wierdly enough, Quatre and Zechs. Don't ask why, I barely know that myself....)  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games