Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:14 pm
Yeonn
Here you go!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-- Calixita

CALI CLAIMS!

...Charmed, I'm sure....

Username: Yeonn
Current Graphics
User ImageUser Image
https://i.imgur.com/De90lYG.png | https://i.imgur.com/NHYMtMC.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/bTb0gLi.png

Co-owned?: No

Color for Charm: Tan to match pelt color
Charm Shape: Classic
Charm Placement: somewhere on one of his tails?

----------

Reason for Charming: Easier to plot with

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:16 am
Yeonn
Here you go!

-- Calixita

CALI CLAIMS!

...Charmed, I'm sure....

Username: Yeonn
Current Graphics
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Uncert | Feral Nude
Co-owned?:

Color for Charm: Similar glowing blue like his markings?
Charm Placement: Near front leg in the dotted section that is empty?

----------

Reason for Charming: Easier to plot with

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:58 pm
Aria Starstone
Here you go!

-- Calixita

CALI CLAIMS!

...Charmed, I'm sure....

Username: Aria Starstone
Current Graphics
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Main Uncert | FeralNude

Co-owned?: No

Color for Charm: Gryffindor Red
Charm Placement: Front Shoulder

----------

Reason for Charming:
He's a cosplay of Sirius Black. I have a LOT of trouble seeing Sirius as a true Skinwalker, so I want to charm him to make him fit his character more.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:00 pm
SSBrosB
Here you go!

-- Calixita

CALI CLAIMS!

...Charmed, I'm sure....

Username: SSBrosB
Current Graphics no cert yet!
Main Uncert | Feral no nude!

Co-owned?: no
---Co-ownership agreement Link: N/A
------Does Co-owner have RP rights?: N/A

Color for Charm: CC whatever the colorist thinks would look good!
Charm Placement: forehead or close to back on the pelt, she's a ghost so I don't think it makes sense to do it on the non-pelt part of the body

----------

Reason for Charming: While she wouldn't be good, my ideas for her wouldn't have her as being full evil/demonic.

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:23 pm
Tori Claims
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Death Resurrected

...Charmed, I'm sure....

Username:Death Resurrected
Current Graphics
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Main Uncert Nude

Co-owned?:N/A

Color for Charm:Rose Gold
Charm Placement: Chest

----------

Reason for Charming: having trouble fleshing him out to be different than his father and wanting to create more plot than just a blood thirsty murderer. It will also create more story telling for him and his father. Also pairing plans.

[Doing this on my phone please hold for certs]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:35 am
Kiara Lime
Here you go!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-- Calixita

CALI CLAIMS!

...Charmed, I'm sure....

Username: Kiara Lime
Current Graphics no cert yet
Main Uncert | FeralNude Other

Co-owned?: n/a
---Co-ownership agreement Link: n/a
------Does Co-owner have RP rights?: n/a

Color for Charm: Purple like the purple in his wing
Charm Placement: middle of chest

----------

Reason for Charming: couldn't really see him as an evil child, and more of a protector

(optional) How were they charmed?:

Kiara Lime

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:23 pm
Fayt_of_Redemption
Here you go!

-- Calixita

CALI CLAIMS!

...Charmed, I'm sure....

Username: Fayt_of_Redemption
Current Graphics
Main Uncert | Feral
Co-owned?: N/A
---Co-ownership agreement Link: N/A
------Does Co-owner have RP rights?: N/A

Color for Charm: #FFA300
Charm Placement: Chest

----------

Reason for Charming: Don't like the restrictions of an uncharmed one.

(optional) How were they charmed?: N/A

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:38 pm
stormflower

CALI CLAIMS!

...Charmed, I'm sure....

Username: stormflower
Current Graphics
Main Uncert | Feral

Co-owned?: n/a

Color for Charm: matching the orange of his armor stones
Charm Placement: can it be on his raised right hoof(ankle region) on his soq form and corresponding on the Feral? Otherwise middle of his neck maybe?

----------

Reason for Charming: Plot purposes, was waiting to get sisters customer(walker hunters) along with his daughter, they would hunt him and charm him but going to move forward as if that’s happened while I still work to get them. He has collected enough dust waiting for the plot turn lol

(optional) How were they charmed?: His sister are walker hunters searching for him. After meeting their niece she joins the hunt to kill him, but in the process they learn of charms and they agree to try and charm him as he has shown some signs that he doesn’t behave completely like other walkers they have encountered before giving them hope for redemption and getting their brother back, even in the smallest way.

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:46 am
viatorai

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

CALI CLAIMS!

...Charmed, I'm sure....

Username: viatorai
Current Graphics
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Foal Uncert | Adult Uncert | Feral | Item Adult Uncert | Item Feral

Color for Charm: Red/White swirl with the tiniest little blue spot in the center
Charm Placement: On her ear like an earring, but on top of the ear instead of the 'lobe' part. See Dagr for Reference!

----------

Reason for Charming: I forgot to put the charmed option on the breeding form but she has 1 brain cell like her dad and auntie so being uncharmed wouldn't play well with that :'D

(optional) How were they charmed?: Uhhhhh gonna say it was on since she was in the basket

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:32 am
Claimed by elfstar89!

Nyx Queen of Darkness

...Charmed, I'm sure....

Username: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Current Graphics

---Co-ownership agreement Link:
------Does Co-owner have RP rights?:

Color for Charm: Same as this one. Two of the same color gems were chosen for her sons.
Charm Placement:

High on the hip. He was forcefully charmed, during which time he accidentally killed his mother. So it would be the best/easiest place for someone to slap a charm on.

----------

Reason for Charming:

Plot (see below)

(optional) How were they charmed?:

Tove's charmed mother went back to rescue him. With assistance, she got him in a place to be charmed--to give him choice in life. During the throes of his charming, as the gem was place and he was was overwhelmed, he accidentally killed his mother. Once charmed, he will realize what he's done and be overcome with grief and attempt to make ammends with the brother he has not seen for years.

His first RP will be the charming of himself and death of his mother--

I figure it would save time to get him charmed then certed with charm

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
General Services

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items