Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:40 pm
Got my microcontrollers homework done, did my laundry, went for a 3.5 mile walk, socialized (holy s**t eek ), practiced on my viola for ~45 minutes, and I'm about to finish my C++ homework code.

Feels good to do things. I'm trying to ween myself off of spending so much of my time online, because it promotes procrastination and then things pile up and I get stressed and fail. That's not to say I won't be online ever again, I'm just trying to limit it to about 1-2 hours a day instead of 4+. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:23 pm
Damn, Hiddo is the master of getting stuff done. I've basically just bummed around at work most of today. Like, literally that's it. We've had one patient all day. I'm basically getting paid to just chill.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:26 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
Damn, Hiddo is the master of getting stuff done. I've basically just bummed around at work most of today. Like, literally that's it. We've had one patient all day. I'm basically getting paid to just chill.

Well, master of getting stuff done about 30% of the time. The other 70% is spent in a panicked frenzy trying to compensate for all the procrastinating. xd

Nice! Is it anything like you'd hoped/expected it to be?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:46 pm
Hiddochi wolf
wolf_with_a_dragon

Well, master of getting stuff done about 30% of the time. The other 70% is spent in a panicked frenzy trying to compensate for all the procrastinating. xd

Nice! Is it anything like you'd hoped/expected it to be?

That's 30% more of the time than me.

It's a lot of fun. Days like today is a lot of chilling, trying to stay entertained. And days like yesterday is lots of moving around trying to find time for food.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:22 pm
Tuesday I worked at the theater and then saw The Brothers Grimsby afterwards. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would, despite certain jokes taken a bit too far for my taste.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:30 pm
Today was my one day off this week. I've baked 50+ cookies and am in the process of icing them. I also worked out and drew two chibis (but I still need to color them). So I've been semi-productive. Did laundry yesterday so. Oh, and sunshine and I are going to karate tonight.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers