Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:14 am
Preferred to be called: Odet
Preferred Pronoun: She/He Her/Him (really makes no difference to me)
Title: Senior Edited Familiar Colorist
Hobbies: While I love to paint or do arts and crafts computer graphics take up much less space and cleaning up is much easier. So I basically live in Photoshop whenever possible. My art folder (with 10+ years of Gaia work) is still less then 10 GB. And that includes all PSD's and Cert PSD's. I keep a backup on a stick drive! I make my own jewelry and have hundreds of hair sticks I've made over the years. My hair goes down past my waist so they get a lot of use.
Favorite things to work on: Breedings. Absolutely love breedings. I find customs are either too open ended (everything's CC) or too constraining but with breedings you have all the information and the freedom to pick and choose what passes on with each offspring. And when you add twists in it makes it all the more fun.
Timezone: EST - Richmond, VA
Other:
  • I was born in 85' so Over 30 and still "playing" on Gaia
  • I'm a natural redhead but henna my hair twice a year to keep it nice and red. Takes me a pound of henna each time!
  • I'm the oldest of two. My younger brother is also a redhead. Neither of our parents are though. Genetics are funny that way.
  • My eyes are hazel but the center is actually clearish. I dyed my hair brown at one point and when I looked in the mirror and my eyes had turned bright green! Where there had been brown it turned almost black and accentuated the green around it. Also means if for Halloween I use lots of black and purple makeup my eyes "turn" yellow. Kinda cool and really weird looking...
  • Graduated in 08' with a dual major in Anthropology and Art and Visual Technology.
  • Married my husband in 12' and we had a son in 14'
  • Currently a stay at home Mom, and going nutz from being home
  • I try to keep my worklog up to date. If I owe you something and it's not on there let me know. It's not that I've forgotten you, it's just that I've forgotten to remember I owe you something.
  • Feel free to PM me about anything.
  • I'm a INFJ to the tee. It kinda gave me the hibbie-jibbies reading it.
  • I've filled this out three times and forgotten to hit submit twice...
  • In 2016 I colored 41 familiar breedings, 153 babies rolled.
  • In 2017 I colored 31 familiar breedings, 120 babies rolled.
  • In 2018 I colored 13 familiar breedings, 41 babies rolled

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:11 pm
Preferred to be called: Valk/Valkymie. I'll also respond to TAP/Eve (based on my old usernames)
Preferred Pronoun: She/Her!
Titles: Rookie Edited Colorist / Certist
Coloring Samples:
Edited
[][] [] [] []
Unedited
[] [] [] [] []
Hobbies: Art is tech. my job! But doing stuff like Soquili art is def. a hobby of mine. I love B/C stuff biggrin As far as other hobbies go I dabble in archery, I'm hoping to get into Pathfinder, and I LOVE video games.
Favorite things to work on:
- Armor
- Fantasy Themes
- Pastels/Bright Colors
- Naturals
- Palettes from like colourlovers/design-seeds/etc.
- Glowy Stuff
- Nebulas/Starscapes
- Alphonse Mucha-esque hair
- Rococo filigree-esque jewelry
- Fur/Pelts (accessories)
- Expression edits
- Femme stuff
- Blood/Bones markings (please dont make me do really gory stuff tho like guts)
Timezone: PST - So. California
Other:
- I'm always free to contact via PM or Discord. No need to ask! If on discord and DM-ing or pinging me, just let me know who you are if your SN is different.
- I live out in a small desert town.
- I would stream if my computer would allow it.
- I mainly use SAI and pretty much only use PS when I have to.
- My fav animals are pandas/red pandas, wolves/foxes, and deer/horses.
- I have 5 pets - 1 lhasapoo, 1 tiger whiptail, 1 western banded gecko, and 2 red eared sliders.
- I'm a huge sucker for MEMES
- I have the worst memory ever and have to write reminders in at least 4 places.
- I love talking about fantasy stuff or video games!!
- I also generally dont care about getting spoiled!
- IRL i'm helping with an indie game (mostly cutscene work), and working with my BF on a comic.
- I'm hard to annoy and even harder to anger.
- My RP muse is fickle and slow but I still like to RP once in a while
- If you ever want to breed with one of my ponies you'll probably need to initiate haha but im 90% sure I'll be down.  

elufae
Crew

Adventuring Hunter

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:11 pm
Preferred to be called: Cele
Preferred Pronoun: She/Her/Hey You

Hobbies:

• Horsebackriding
  • Archery
  • Reading
  • Writing
  • Coloring things
  • Camping
  • Photography

• Naturals!
  • Horse patterns
  • Other animal patterns
  • Warm/Autumn themes
  • Night sky/space/celestial themes
  • Simple things

Timezone: EST

Other:

• I'm an '87 model homo sapien, native to the state of Florida, my primary food source is cherry pepsi
  • I'm finishing my Bachelors in Geology, but I'm working towards a career in Law Enforcement. In my retirement, I'd like to work in our national parks defending them from jerks.
  • I ride horses professionally
  • Also work with kids in an agricultural education initiative; letting them explore the dirt, get chased by goats, roosted on by chickens ... perhaps I should call it 'letting farm animals play with children' ??? (Kidding! I swear! ) I also teach them about hydroponics and aquaponics! Super fun stuff~!
  • My brand of nerd is Equine. Every aspect of my life is equine, haha. I can talk about horses for hours ... and I love hearing from other people with horse stories to share.
  • I have a mastiff/lab mix whom I adore, and a dusky conure I also adore. <3
  • Avid Dragonriders of Pern aficionado, been rocking that boat since '95

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:27 pm
Preferred to be called: Faith.
I have no idea why, but it weirds me out when people call me 'Fallen.' I'm not insulted it just happens so infrequently its like, oh, yeah, that is a logical shortening of my UN, isn't it?

Preferred Pronoun: She/Her/They

Job Title: RP Assistant Manager

Hobbies:
Reading (Terry Goodkind, Anne Bishop, CL Wilson, and Sarah J Maas are my favorites)
RPing - I love drama and chaos
Being outside, walking with my beagles
Drinking coffee
Cooking and playing board games with friends
Working, what is free time?

Making story contests for events <3
Writing RP prompts
Making lists, it is very oddly satisfying to me

Timezone: CST

Other:
✥I came to this shop in 2009 when Spoof co owned Jessamine with me, which led to all the Cleaver plots. We've been best friends since 5th grade (Forever), when she found and adopted an introvert.
✥ Before becoming active in soq, Spoof and I ran a moderately active private roleplaying guild together for about 3 years
✥ I am a hard core dog lover, I also adore giraffes, sloths, and dinosaurs.
✥ Personality type: INFJ
✥ I am a nurse and I work full time in intensive care, which is why I rarely chat, I' pop online in frequent short spurts. (I basically live at work)
✥ If you didn't quote me or PM/DM me, there is a 99% chance that I never saw your message. The most reliable way to get ahold of me is actually via PM on gaia.
✥ I have three furry children, two dogs and a cat. I take way too many pictures of them. I'm not married, but I do live with my partner of 8 years.
✥ My inbox is always open if you have any questions! If I don't know the answer, I will help you find it!
✥ I love rping but I have limited time for juggling rps and RL, so I prefer a casual pace (few posts a month is pretty standard for me), but I am always open for plots.
✥ I'm also active on flightrising, my username is the same, feel free to add me, just send me a message so I know who you are if you're username is different!

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:39 am
Preferred to be called: Azael
Preferred Pronoun: She/Her/They
Hobbies:
  • World of Warcraft (since Wrath...and For the Horde!, though on the rare occasion I do play alli)
  • Other video games (Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Spyro, LoL, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm - to name a few though I don't play them as much nowadays)
  • Binge-re-watching my favorite shows (In no particular order; Farscape, The Office, Midsomer Murders, Being Human U.K., The X-Files, Kim's Convenience, Madam Secretary, Frasier, Altered Carbon, The Doctor Blake Mysteries, Death in Paradise, iZombie, Ripper Street, Luther)
  • Crafting (various mediums, my last crafts have mostly been pipe cleaner poseable art dolls)
  • Drawing (traditional and digital)
  • Writing (I would say RPs but alas time is elusive)
  • Dolls (BJDs and Reborns; a lot are fantasy/alternative types but I know it's not to everyone's taste)
  • Planning and Organizing (I LOVE to make lists and jot down little notes, and organize spaces or my planner...the only problem...executing said plans)
  • Hiking in the Redwoods
  • Frolicking on the beach
  • Visiting Aquariums and Zoos

• Splicing!
  • Usdia (seriously adore these little cuties)
  • Familiars (Bear, New Raccoon, Mouse, Octopus and Condor are favorites)
  • Galaxy/Space Markings
  • Naturals with a splash of exotic color (think natural brown and electric blue, or natural grey with a dash of crimson)
  • Curly hair
  • Cloven hooves and paws
  • Roman Noses (ugh too cute!)

Timezone: Pacific; PST or PDT (Nor Cal)
Other:
  • I definitely love to branch out and try new things when it comes to coloring!
  • Feel free to message me here on Gaia or Discord
  • I LOVE Disney (especially Disneyland)
  • I ADORE just about anything Xmas, Wintery, Autumn-related, cute spooky Halloween (I don't do scary) or seasonal Spring and Summer stuffs
  • Speaking of seasonal, I like to decorate the apartment for the current season
  • My online times are sporadic thanks to 'number 2' son - if you get the reference then you're awesome!
  • My kids' middle names are Dragon and Fox - yup it's on their birth certificates
  • I love animals, and I still have a ton of facts locked away in my brain, but rats and mice will always hold a special place in my heart. I've had many beloved pets over the years, though this is the longest I've been without any rodent in my life (over a year now). We're hoping to adopt more once we move and little one is older.
  • I freaking adore Sci-Fi and Fantasy everything, I especially love unique universes/worlds
  • I'm a huge klutz!
  • I'm also forgetful if I don't write things down, just too many thoughts going on at once some days
  • 13 years and counting with my hubby, though it took us far too long to tie the knot (5 years married)
  • We have 2 kids, both boys and ten years apart...we're lucky to have them
  • I have hazel eyes and heterochromia - the inner ring is orange/brown and the outside is green. Also, one eye has two freckles in it! I'm also a carrier for blue eyes, found out with my oldest (I love genetics).
  • I have reddish brown hair...not a beautiful Auburn...just a slight hint at reddish because my hair is very thick...which makes it appear darker than it is.
  • I'm short, and yes I know I'm short (I didn't shrink overnight) at 5'. Hubby's 6' 1"...and my 11 year old is nearly as tall as me.
  • And I probably put way too much info in this supposed-to-be short blurb of a bio. I tend to do that a lot, so if you read through all of my walls of text then you deserve a cookie!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:59 am
Preferred to be called: lolly~
Preferred Pronoun: she/her
Hobbies: art, pokemon go, videogames, books
Favorite things to work on: Sumi-e, fluff, armor, long hair, flowers, crystals, space, naturals, drafts, cerynei,fantasy themes
Timezone: AWST (Australian Western Standard Time)
Other: my sun is my unofficial mascot.  

LOLTERGEIST

Crew

A Knife

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:50 pm
Preferred to be called: Tori or Astoria
Preferred Pronoun: She/Her
Hobbies: Crocheting, scrap booking, photography as a hobby (not a profession).
Favorite things to work on: (I can't color so no pony things here XD)
Other: norp  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:11 pm
Preferred to be called: Cali
Preferred Pronoun: She/Her
Roles: Manager Assistant, Certist, Colorist
Hobbies:
  • Video Games
  • Stampin' Up/Arts & Crafts
  • YouTube
  • Movies
  • RP
  • Certing
  • Sleeping
Favorite things to work on: Breeding certs and feline markings! I also like to play with accessories.
Favorites:
  • Movie: Jurassic Park
  • TV Show: The Haunting of Hill House & Midnight Mass
  • Anime: Yuri!!! on Ice
  • Video Game: Okami & The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  • Book: His Dark Materials, Animorphs, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children series
  • Color: Neons
  • Cuisine: Thai
  • Food: Panang Curry
  • Animal: Wolf
  • Pokémon: Eevee + All Evolutions
  • Soquili: Nymphalidae
  • Soquili Breed: Kalona, Cerynei, Pureshifters
  • Familiar: Hródolf
  • Familiar Breed: Wolves & Condors
Other:
  • Virgo | Year of the Dog | Sapphire
  • Flight Rising: Calixita / 36805
  • Collecting: Enamel Pins

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:55 pm
Preferred to be called: maho (with as many repeated vowels as you like)
Roles: Owner's List Manager, secondary colorist (extreme edits), secondary certist
Hobbies:

• hiking (and cuddling) with my dog
  • binge-watching various things (but trying not to)
  • reading
  • photography (main subject: dog / cat)
  • traveling (been to Ireland twice!)
  • Stardew Valley & Cozy Grove
  • watching bf play video games
  • snuggling Zelda kitty RIP Zelda, June 2023 emotion_bigheart now trying to get Ravi floof to be lap cat

Favorite things to work on: messing around with edits. So far, hair = yes.
Timezone: Pacific Time.
Other:

• work full time
  • Pacific Northwest / temperate rainforests
  • Celebi is probably my favorite Pokemon but Suicune is up there too
  • PM = most reliable way to reach me
  • spooky things = mostly noop (but experimenting)
  • orcas & wasps = phobia (including visual aversion)
  • always growing my pony families and plots; feel free to plot with me!
  • Patronus: fox | Wand: redwood & unicorn hair | Ravenclaw | Thunderbird. (With this in mind, not giving jkr anymore money.)
  • LotR & Tom Bombadil emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:53 pm
Preferred to be called: kovak, kova, ko
Hobbies: photography | cooking | eating | napping | mario kart
Favorite things to work on: photography | drawing
Timezone: PST (though often travelling)
Other: gemini | '96 | year of the rat | ENFP-T

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:05 am
Preferred to be called: elf, elfy
Preferred Pronoun: she / her / hers
Hobbies:
- Research (basically any topic that doesn't force her into a fetal position or into an angry rant)
- Games (most types, currently learning to DM tabletop RPGs)
- Folk and folk rock music
- Crafts (currently chain maille and painting minis for tabletop RPG)
- Doodling
- Folk dancing
- Traveling (when I can)
- Aquariums, zoos, museums (not so much the modern art museums, though...)
- The rare opportunities that arise from having done some archaeological training (like holding an artifact!)
- Screaming about The Last Unicorn (one of her most favorite thangs)
- Splices
- Breedings
- Aquatics
- Minis
- Paws
- Naturals, including regular horses
- Regular horse markings/color schemes in unnatural colors/marking twists (like bay where blue is substituted for brown, or turning an appaloosa's spots into snowflakes or something)
- Cultural designs/motifs
- Rainbows
- Gradients
- Anything that tempts me to research to give your pony that special oomf that makes you, its biggest fan, crai because I did something with special meaning to your pony heart
Timezone: PT - San Francisco Bay Area
Other:
- Currently working full time (4:45am - 1:15pm!)
- Works the Dickens Christmas Fair from around Halloween (three workshop weekends) to the weekend before Christmas (4 - 6 weekends of performance)
- Degree is in anthropology, primarily cultural, with some archaeological training (field school in Ireland for 6 weeks)
- Arachnophobe (I can appreciate their role in the web of life, and Anansi is one of my favorite mythological characters, but my phobia does not go bye-bye)
- Scottish country dancer (think square dancing or the dancing in Pride and Prejudice, and add footwork inspired by ballet)
- Loves Christmas (not so much the commercialization or the degree to which some Christians insist on the "Reason for the Season", more on the "goodwill to all" and the lights and the music, etc)
- Definitely interested in anything you've studied (barring arachnids and certain things about death and the dead) that you feel like nerding out about
- Random Disney stuff (I'm the nerd who picked up the 3 disc set for the Disneyland parks)
- My zodiac is a combination of cusps and midpoints: Very early Aquarius, very late Dragon, smack dab in the middle of the month of the Ox, smack dab in the middle of the hours of the Horse (I'm a nerd and weird, the stars say so! 8'D)  
General Services

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff