Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands
[OOC] Joining, Rank Changes, & New Litters (archived) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:27 am
Meepfur
In Good Faith
I'm Moving Around!
Lion's Name/Image: Isobana
Current Rank: Busisa
Desired Rank: None/Rogue
IC Reason for Change: She desires a more intimate relationship and/or higher prospects for children
Additional: She's vv sad ; n;

Hey. I'm sorry Isobana is apparently sad, but I believe she was created for and won in a contest that stipulated she was to stay in the Bonelands. orz

Ack! I tried to find the thread where I obtained her but wasn't able to. Thank you for clarifying and I'll edit her journal entry with the contest and I'll void my original post.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:07 pm
Meepfur

Joining Up!
Owner's Name: AstoriaFallen
Lion's Name/Image: Hesper
User Image
Desired Rank: Busisa
Brief Personality: Hesper is your typical female who likes to surround herself with the company of other females and have males around just for muscle. She's very strong willed and lives by the whole 'tough love' ideology. Hesper can be a little bit on the loving side if her catch her in the right mood but honestly she just wants to raise little one's and doesn't matter if they're by the same father or not.
Brief History:Having been traveling around the world with her only son they heard of the bonelands and she encouraged her son to challenge, as it would be good for him in the long run if he won and held that type of position. Given he won the challenge she decided to join, and would have likely joined had he lost, she just really wants to raise cubs and be among other females for a while and not be bothered by any unnecessary males.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:42 pm
Amne will be leaving the bonelands <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:30 pm
Awiki will be leaving the Bonelands! <3 (She's an older Busisa, from a whiiiillleee back!)  

Shia bean

Prophet

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:31 pm
AstoriaFallen
Meepfur

Joining Up!
Lion's Name/Image: Hesper
User Image
Brief Personality: Hesper is your typical female who likes to surround herself with the company of other females and have males around just for muscle. She's very strong willed and lives by the whole 'tough love' ideology. Hesper can be a little bit on the loving side if her catch her in the right mood but honestly she just wants to raise little one's and doesn't matter if they're by the same father or not.
Brief History:Having been traveling around the world with her only son they heard of the bonelands and she encouraged her son to challenge, as it would be good for him in the long run if he won and held that type of position. Given he won the challenge she decided to join, and would have likely joined had he lost, she just really wants to raise cubs and be among other females for a while and not be bothered by any unnecessary males.

Forever and a half later, she's welcome if you're still interested. If not, no worries!  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 2:26 pm
Just letting it be known here that Ukufana and Khapha are leaving the Bonelands.  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:54 pm
Uju and Igazi are leaving the Bonelands. They have enjoyed their time with the pride, but they have always been my wanderlust girls.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:42 pm
I'm Moving Around!
Lion's Name/Image: Schatzi
User Image
Current Rank: Busisa
Desired Rank: Imbiza
IC Reason for Change: Schatzi has never been a confident hunter but has recently found she has a passion for healing.
Additional: RP requirement

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Keantha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:15 pm
Quaji

Approved

Joining Up!
Owner's Name: Keantha
Lion's Name/Image:Kudebona
User Image
Desired Rank: Busisa (Will be applying for Imbiza in the promotion event.)
Brief Personality: Kude is old, grumpy, and very snarky. She has no tolerance for idiots and will tell someone quickly when they are being fools. Her attitude is usually tolerated however due to her skills. Raised by a shaman who was a seer, Kude was taught from a young age how to read the bones, interpret omens, honor the dead, and heal the living.
Brief History:Abandoned at birth due to her handicap, Kude was adopted and raised by the elderly pride seer. He adored the small girl and taught her everything he knew. Still, he had been old at her birth and knew he didn't have much longer to live, his visions showing him his coming death. Taking the sacred bones of their pride, he fixed a pouch for them around her small neck making her promise to care for them always. The next evening found Kude as well as four other cubs the only survivors of a massacre of their pride.

For a time the cubs stayed together, but it wasn't long till they left Kude behind unable to care for her as well as themselves. Again the gods seemed to be watching out for her as a passing rouge lioness found the girl half dead and adopted her among her own cubs, nursing the little one back to health.

As an adult, Kude struck out from her adopted family hoping to find her way back to her homeland. It was a harrowing journey that nearly cost the lioness her life, but she finally made it. Skin and bones, with a belly swollen with cubs, Kude rejoined the other 'cubs' now adults that had survived the massacre and retook their homeland. However, this happiness wasn't meant to last as again she found herself having to flee from her home. Her cubs had already long since left so with no one to aide her, Kude again finds herself struggling to survive in the world.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:43 am
AstoriaFallen
Amne will be leaving the bonelands <3

I know I said I was going to have her leave..... can I change my mind since I never roleplayed her outside the pride and just have her have stayed?  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:46 am
Quaji

Approved

Joining Up!
Owner's Name:AstoriaFallen
Lion's Name/Image: Zhakele
User Image
Desired Rank: Ahluke
Brief Personality: He'd honestly be a great babysitter because he loves cubs (maybe he and Keantha's boy can just start a male nanny group" where they cuddle cubs all day)
Brief History:
He was born in the pride and was "booted out" as an adol but I never roleplayed him (even as a cub I think) and would have liked for him to stay in the pride as an Ahluke :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:56 am
AstoriaFallen

Assuming Amne and Zhakele are played as though they never left, they're both welcome to stay in the pride.

Keantha

Kudebona is approved!  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:44 pm
Quaji

Joining Up!
Lion's Name/Image: Nokuthula (obviously she needs a cert update XD)
User Image
Brief Personality: Super sweet girl.
Brief History:Just wants to return home <3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:12 pm
AstoriaFallen
Approved! Welcome home. emotion_bigheart  

The Bonelands

[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff