Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
Kyrie's Plots and Things!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:36 am
User Image

Hello and welcome to my little thread of plots! Most of the plots found here are general ideas that are not set in stone unless otherwise stated. This means I'm pretty flexible about them! If you see a plot you're interested that might mingle well with one of your own, please don't hesitate mixing the two! :3

The swiftest way to get in touch with me is via PM or by quoting me in this thread! Otherwise I'll completely miss anything you've posted ;u;

User Image

Current RP Status: Sloooooow RP for now! Plots are much more desired until my availability to RP more opens up!
Strongest Muse: Arlii and Asuna for sure, but any of them right now!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:37 am
User Image

User Image User Image
Name: Neola (and Shadow)
Tribe: Dark
Kingdom/Colony Castrum de Drac

Relationship Status: Single!
Personality: A little on the quiet side, Neola likes to appreciate the art and beauty around her. She lets it wash over and inspire her to create dances that can tell a story. She's very observant of things and how well they mesh together, paying particular attention to what pleases others. Using these observations, Neo tries to create enchanting dances through acting that can help others to understand about her Tribe and their culture. Something she enjoys learning more about. However she can be a little shy when it comes to requesting information or asking for help and will instead try to stubbornly figure it out on her own. When this fails, she'll seek out her family first and then those of the Theater after

Plots: This B'alam wishes to become a Magus!

• Meet other members of Castrum de Drac!
  • Meeting other Dark Tribers that aren't part of her colony!
  • Dancing! Either for someone, being caught while practicing, whatever!
  • Romance. I'm not really sure what I'm seeking for her so feel free to make offers! I would like for her to stay with Castrum de Drac though.

User Image
Name: Finulria
Tribe: Fire Tribe // Phoenix Army
Kingdom/Colony None currently

Personality: A very curious nantlil. She can be a sweet gal most of the time, but there's a fierce warrior's soul inside this balam. Something that seems to run in her families bloodline. Though she's not quite the warrior her older sister, Arlii, has become, Fini is not to be taken lightly either. She is aware of her smaller size, but she'll find ways to use this to her advantage. Strength she may lack, but speed and will power make up for it.Like her sister, she doesn't believe the Weaver or the Magi abandoned them. She's curious as to what happened and how much stress they truly find themselves put under to ultimately choose a different path from which their paws were set.

She has joined the Phoenix Army to support Feng!

• Phoenix Army RP!
  • Dragon Army run ins!
  • Possibly looking to have her get injured in the civil war of the fire tribe, please PM if interested!
  • Romance (Phoenix or Dragon welcome) <3

User Image
Name: Arlii
Tribe: Fire Tribe // Phoenix Army

Personality: A rather strong willed female, Arlii comes across as that older sister watching out for all her siblings. She'll take almost anyone under her metaphorical wing, caring for them and being the backbone that they might need. She's fiercely protective, especially with her sister Finulria, and will firmly stand for what she believes in. This is especially true when it comes to the Fire Tribe. She doesn't believe the Weaver abandoned them. And those that argue otherwise or call her a fool for her Loyalist beliefs will meet her claws.

She has joined the Phoenix Army to support Feng!

• Phoenix Army RP!
  • Dragon Army run ins!
  • Meeting more warriors/soldiers of the Phoenix Army she could bond with!
  • Romance, will be picky with her and MUST be Fire Tribe!
  • Have an idea? Toss it at me!

User Image
Name: Hachi
Tribe: Water

Personality: Lacking confidence in herself, she strives to be just as good as her older siblings and do everything better than them. Even though she knows, deep down, she won't be as good. She has yet to really find where she fits in and what she's good at. But she's very much a lady, a little soft spoken, and quite gentle.

Plots:

• Friends. Always friends! Someone in particular that can try to help boost her confidence.
  • Water tribe encounters!
  • Perhaps a more outgoing B'alam that can drag her on an adventure with them. Possibly someone that could be an eventual mate.
  • Romance. Eventually |3

User Image
Name: Asuna
Tribe: Fire // Dragon Army

Relationship Status: Trying something out!
Personality: Confused and conflicted, Asuna does not know what to believe. She is hurt by the thought of the Magi leaving them and does, deep down, feel that the Weaver abandoned her tribe. Shen and the wisdom he shares with those loyal to him are what ultimately decided Asuna as to where her loyalties would lie. He brings hope. A hope that the Fire Tribe will rise up once again. That it won't crumble with the loss those that were supposed to be their guides and protectors. She is passionate and fights for what she truly believes is the best option to save her tribe. Though she does not always feel that a war was the right answer, she is a good soldier and fights with all her heart

Plots:

• Dragon Army Rp!
  • Friends/Rivals/Enemies!
  • A training partner (she wants to be as strong and skilled as she can possibly be)

User Image
Name: Dizzy
Tribe: Earth

Personality: Very OCD and always wants to be clean and presentable. However she very much enjoys helping other B'alam feel the same way. Not to mention so many of them just don't quite understand how to accessorize properly. It is her duty to assist them. So if you're struggling to get just the right look, come visit Diz and she'll take care of it for you!

Plots:

• B'alam needing "fashion" advice ;D
  • She would be interested in learning how to dye fur!

User Image
Name: Noelani

Personality: A fearless nan out to show the world she can do anything (well except flying, breathing fire, seeing in the dark...) anyone else can. She doesn't let her blindness slow her down and can be viewed as courageous. And foolhardy at times. She does have a tendency to get in over her head on occasion. But overall, she has a noble heart and wants to experience the world in her own ways.

Plots:

• Challenges! She is stubborn and doesn't let her blindness slow her down.
  • Having to admit she can't do something and needs help.
  • Somewhere down the road, I'd love for her to acquire a "seeing-eye" familiar!
  • Romance~ No idea what she might be seeking except a strong tah that won't baby her.

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:39 am
User Image

User Image
Name: Khulai

Personality: Very sweet and chivalrous. He'll be that guy that lets a lovely lady go before him. Or he'll offer his tail to wipe away your tears. He likes to help whenever he can and tends to act very proper in his speech. A little soft spoken, he's not known for raising his voice. However don't let his gentlemanly ways deceive you. When he needs to he can be quite fierce in protecting his family and friends. Or just those that he feels are being unfairly treated.

• Dark tribe encounters and friends!
  • He's already spoken for romance wise, but having him put in situations where others grow crushes on him would be hilarious! He's such a gentleman it's bound to happen he accidentally makes a few hearts fawn for him~ ;D
  • Learning more of the world! All he knows of is the Dark tribe. He'd need some extra encouragement to brave leaving the tribe.
  • Meeting other Dark tribers that live outside Dark Tribe. He'd be curious why they do it.

User Image
Name: Quinn
Kingdom/Colony None currently!

Personality: A very sweet individual that has no shame in asking questions. He wants to learn all about the world he was woven into being in. Some stuff seems familiar, but there is so much more that he does not understand! He'll travel around out of pure curiosity of the land and it's balam inhabitants. So far, he's not found any one place that calls to him and keeps him there. More of a nomad at heart, he'll keep following his paws until he eventually finds himself sated in his knowledge.

Plots:

• Toss your ideas at me! He's got nothin...

User Image
Name: Whizzer

Relationship Status: Still exploring the world
Personality: Easily excitable. Tends to get really hyper and will start talking fast. Every now and then he just babbles and none of it really makes sense. This is usually when his mind is moving too fast to keep up with his mouth. There have also been times where he trips over himself because the concept of walking isn't connecting with his brain. There's just too much to tell you about when he's really happy and omg did you hear about that one B'alam that got it's tail stuck between two boulders?!

Plots:

• Friends! Adventure buddies! He's got a whole wide world to explore since waking up surrounded by several other spotted B'alam like him
  • Dalmatian RP with other Dalmatian's!
  • Really anything, he's kinda a blank canvas.

User Image
Name: Vazper
Kingdom/Colony n/a

Personality: Quiet. He doesn't actively seek out others beyond his family. In fact, he'd be quite happy just to find a ledge to relax on and watch the stars instead of interacting with anyone. This doesn't mean he won't if forced to. But he'll never initiate the encounter. More like that quiet shadow that follows you around. (He's still a wip!)

Plots:

• Meeting other Dark tribe cubs/b'alam!
  • Family RP!

User Image
Name: Anuerin
Tribe: Light
Kingdom/Colony n/a

Relationship Status: LOL....
Personality: That old wise hermit type that keeps to himself but offers guidance and assistance when asked. He also somehow managed, and will never say how, to bond with a harmadillo. Perhaps it's more of a mutual acceptance, but for whatever reason, the two keep to themselves and help (at least Anuerin does) those that are lost.

Plots:

• A lost balam needing guidance out of the forest
  • Someone who won't leave him be
  • Perhaps a cub he takes under his metaphorical wing?

User Image
Name: Spark (and Zapdos)
Kingdom/Colony n/a

Relationship Status: Single
Personality: Spunky and full of energy but all around nice guy. A little on the competitive side. Can quite often be seen racing around with his trusty paroo sidekick!

Plots:

• He's a blank slate. Toss me your ideas!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:40 am
Saving one more, just in case!

This is now deemed free for posting! <3

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:03 pm
Kyrieko

How would you feel about a Wind boy for your Dark female, out of curiosity?

Because I have Cicero who is looking. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:21 pm
Intomniac

Hi there!

I'm definitely not opposed to it. My main thing for her is that she get to stay with her family.

What's Cicero like? (I love that he's the "Fallen Jester" btw!)

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:29 pm
I'll be tagging our things soon smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:17 pm
Kyrieko
Intomniac

Hi there!

I'm definitely not opposed to it. My main thing for her is that she get to stay with her family.

What's Cicero like? (I love that he's the "Fallen Jester" btw!)

He's all mischief and lighthearted fun. He finds no greater joy than when he flies, and while he's usually in high spirits, he has a shy, clumsy, sheepish side. He's good at putting on a facade, turning a clumsy stumble into an acrobatic feat meant to amaze, haha, but really, he's pretty laid back when he's allowed to let his guard down. He has a heart of gold, and he'd do anything for any b'alam he calls friend. He's also never known family or had a close friend, preferring to distance himself from others so they don't see the real face beneath the mask, so to speak.  

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:08 pm
AstoriaFallen

*chews on lovingly* No rush lovely! <33

Intomniac

He sounds pretty adorable and someone that she'd definitely get along with! x3

I'd definitely be interested in seeing how he and Neola get along! Would you be down for doing a little RP with them meeting? I could definitely see her and Shadow being out flying and stumbling (or tumbling!) into him!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:59 pm
~Hate me today...Hate me Tomorrow.~

☾ღ☽ ~...Hate me for all the things I couldn't do for you...~ ☾ღ☽
*Nods eagerly.*I'd love that~
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝
~Hate me in Ways... Ways hard to Swallow.~

~...Hate me so you can finally see what's good for you...~

Kyrieko
AstoriaFallen

*chews on lovingly* No rush lovely! <33

Intomniac

He sounds pretty adorable and someone that she'd definitely get along with! x3

I'd definitely be interested in seeing how he and Neola get along! Would you be down for doing a little RP with them meeting? I could definitely see her and Shadow being out flying and stumbling (or tumbling!) into him!

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:08 pm
Intomniac

Yay! If you'd like, I can try to get something started this weekend for them? Weekdays are a little more difficult for me to start things due to work ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:31 pm
You bet! That sounds great. My schedule is pretty much the same, so I'm all for it. <3

Kyrieko
Intomniac

Yay! If you'd like, I can try to get something started this weekend for them? Weekdays are a little more difficult for me to start things due to work ^^;

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:16 pm
Intomniac

Here's the RP link for you! Let me know if for any reason that start doesn't work ^^ <3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:39 pm
Kyrieko
Intomniac

Here's the RP link for you! Let me know if for any reason that start doesn't work ^^ <3

It's perfect! I'll get right to replying in just a minute~ <3
Edit: As soon as someone adds me to the guild. I sent the join request. >~<  

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash