Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:51 pm
User Image
U SHULDNT COME HERRE

I am shibrogane. I do not do customs! I do quest fairies and I do premades and I do growths. THAT'S ALL. biggrin If you'd like a custom new character, I'm sure Silv will oblige ~

I am currently open for two growth requests.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:10 pm
TERMS OF SERVICE
By winning, adopting, whatever, one of my premades, you are agreeing to these terms.

You are welcome to trade or resell designs I have made, provided the sale price is not higher than what you paid for it and the tender is Gaia Gold or other services. Please notify me of who the new owner is so I can update my records.

Don't claim the design as your own, please link back to ashdown's main thread or shibrogane.tumblr.com.

If you redraw the design, it's not necessary to credit me. Similarly, growths done within the shop and commissions also don't require credit. You can also port the character outside the shop if you like.

You can redress characters or design them new outfits as you like. (Obviously).  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PPL I DREW
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

leila dreamer
thorne dreamer
jeremiah dreamer
rabbit dreamer
algernon dreamer
liam
chester bust
alois riser

GROWTH REQUEST FORM

Please submit the following form when you have completed your growth requirements and are ready to proceed to your next stage!

I reserve the right to simplify things so they will look good in my style.

[b]Character name:[/b] Who's growing? Please include a link to their journal.
[b]Growing to:[/b] What stage is this for?
[b]Specifics:[/b] How has your character changed since last stage? Please include mundane appearance changes (haircuts, losing or gaining weight, growth spurts, scars, visible injuries, etc) and changes caused by their exposure to the magic of Other Ashdown.
[b]Anything else:[/b] Got an approved weapon? Got a prop or animal companion you would like included in the art (artist's discretion)? Got magical powers with a visible effect? Got a specific item of clothing or general clothing style you would like your character drawn in? Put it here.

[b]I did my work.[/b]

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:46 am
User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 11:37 am
work list:
NPCs for Double Double event  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 5:27 pm
shibroxgane

Character name: Jeremiah Mercer
Growing to: Beyond!
Specifics: Courtesy of some not fun times fighting werecreatures, Jeremiah now has a few scars on his shin and his hip (over that dragon tattoo of his) but none of these are immediately visible. His hair may be just slightly longer, a little floofier on top, but otherwise good! Going a little magic overboard with his eyes has also resulted in them having an animal like glow/reflectivity (tapetum lucidum) when light hits them.
Anything else: Clothing style inspired by something like this? Since I always make posts about him being dressed for colder weather all the time (and he really does, the man is cold). I purposely have the picture as black and white because I want you to play with the colors that he is wearing ~ I would like to request that the callalily be added to his jacket/vest (because it stays in all his official art), that his police badge be visible on his hip, shoulder/holster gun if you think it would be visible in coat, and, uh. Maybe doing something magicy? Idek. Please just have fun with this!

Jeremiah reference/influence/art folder is here.

PS: the first two things (callalily and police badge) are the two things I really want. The others are just me being greedy and can be ignored if you want.

I did my work. (links to requirement post with requirements listed ~)

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 7:15 pm
Character name: Rabbit Vaughn
Growing to: Riser
Specifics: the lulziest pinterest
His hair is ever so slightly longer with a handful of twists. I can't find a picture with short enough twists and Pinterest Guy's are too long, but it's the best I can do. Also, there wouldn't be that many because Rabbit's are from him playing with his hair and aren't deliberate or uniform.
Anything else: Clothes are in the Pinterest, but please do what you feel with colors and styles. I am worse with clothes than with facecasts. The tiger sweatpants are like 80% joke, but that 20%... completely on board for tiger sweatpants.

I did my work.
/screeches so gently with excitement <3  

Smerdle

Scamp

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:40 pm
Character name: alois scholz
Growing to: riser
Specifics: He hasn't had any physical changes since last change, save for his hair got a tiny bit longer.
Anything else: Please include a hoodie like this with some bloodstaining (he did not wash it with stain remover since smashing it into aleksy's bleeding everything) and some good old-fashioned form fitting tripp pantalones (blue accent color preferred). black and white striped shirt beneath the hoodie. can include or exclude the german shepherd schatzie at your discretion <3 can also add more color to it if you like, too!

I did my work.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:20 am
ignore this i'm a dumb dumb ~  

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:00 pm
Character name: Algernon Mixlin
Growing to: Beyond
Specifics: He pretty much looks the same. Dandy Professor extraordinaire. He wears Jeremiah's signet ring on his pinky, still greying, still paunchy, still very green eyes. ALWAYS LAYERS. His only scar is on his shoulder so unless you feel like drawing him shirtless we won't see it.
Anything else: He can float and throw books. He has that magic a** longcat and is gaining something magical in his current quest. I trust you.

I did my work.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:31 pm
Character name: Finn Derouen
Growing to: Beyond
Specifics: ur call duderoni
Anything else: he glows in the dark

I did my work.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24900507#376301561 i did tho  

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:44 pm
i got time so open for 2 growths  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:01 am
Character name: Preacher Maria
Specifics: I dunno, have fun! She's still super short, still loud, still has hair that could drown a man. Here's a general clothing polyvore if it helps any, but just do what's fun to draw.
Anything else: She's getting an othercat (pending one in-progress rp). It's an Egyptian Mau (I love them)! Otherwise she idk has a lot of paper because of practicing writing mini-sigils. If you feel like drawing were bits, she gets little chocolately brown mink ears.

I did my work.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:42 pm
Character name: Ashton Carver
Specifics: No real changes, aside from slightly longer hair??
Anything else: woo i did a polyvore. Technically I guess all of this is a suggestion but breakdown: virgin killer sweater over black long-sleeved undershirt, denim shorts over leggings, cute boots.
ashton also has glamour glamour which allows them to manifest a full set of painted nails and a full face of makeup at will; i'd like for them to be rockin' femme at riser and as such have this power active! design up to you, maybe some sweet winged eyeliner and matte nails tho.

also ashton is a werewolverine so MUCH LIKE PREACHER, you can include werebits in the art if u like

I did my work.  
artist services

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces