Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Relaxing and Talking
Game Over [Reboot] OOC

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:48 pm
This is a chat for me Thorn and Ariana.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:54 am
ArianaLucky_Star

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurai_Neliaco314

Loyal Gatekeeper

8,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:46 pm
-Pokes my head in- hello~  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:14 am
Well...guess it's up to me to get things started in here such as chat, and planning.
Ariana, the other member in the OOC is called thorn...She shy so just give her some time. (Teasing the Shewolf)

Now, seeing I'm having a bit of troubles coming up with possible plot/event/anything other than generic basics in ideas as such as quests/Missions. So I like to ask you two to come up with something. They don't have to be anything too big, I just like a few pitched ideas. below in the spoiler will be the fill out of the missions so please fill that out correctly.

Mission Name: (Be creative)
Difficulty: (Low, Medium, High)
Enemies: (Generic RPG enemies is fine.)
Requested: (Person who is made the request)
Description: (can be descriptive as you like in terms of story, just as long as I can portray it well as GM/DM
Type of mission: Hunting, gathering, slaying, capturing, exploring, etc.)
Rewards: (Up to you)

And for the Location, I'm made a country map that signifies the different country in the RP thus far. I'll give a brief...if that, summery of each one below after the picture. so if you want to look at it for either ideas or know where you like to have the Mission happen, please look it over.
(They are only lettered for now)

User Image

A: It's an island kingdom that will be where we be starting at in the RP when we enter In-Game. Nothing much to it as it's a human kingdom with a dark past of a prior king trying to take over the world. It has some rough lands, mountains, and rivers. This country has a problem with other human like creatures like Elves, Goblins, Giants, and Ogres (My classification of human like are those that have a human shape but no natural trait of humans or animals) and discriminating them (Though is a partially dead thing as only few towns are known to.) as the land seemed to slowly dying too.
(I have plenty of missions for this one but more can be added.)

B: It's a frozen country...but other than that and that it's on the other side of the 'Great Rift' of C country. I was thinking it was once a hot lands like place but froze over some how. But I like to talk with you two about it first, before I made it official.

C: C is a wilderness inhabited country, where the Elves are royalty and nobles. It's going to be a country that hate or at least looks down on Human kind. Races like Nekos, Kitsines and such aren't as long their animal traits are visible. Angels and Demons are included in this discrimination as 'Playable Characters' are going to have a human form.

D: D is a wasteland with a single dying river that is the only life line of the remaining people in the country. It was once part of E, but when the country was cursed and it's luscious lands turned to barren desert D is the only survivor who tried to escape to C, but the elves erected a artificial mountain that was to keep the curse from spreading to their lands. Now they are stuck in a dying land with little to no help from the outside.

E: E is a cursed country. in what is now called the 'Old Kingdom' is a a constant sand storm surrounded by a mountain range. It is know what is in the storm now, but the south of the kingdom seemed to be more prosperous, though it's just along the mountain range.

F: Is a country of Fairies, Pixies, spirits, and other small mystical being and their leaders are elemental. It's a rather open and welcoming country, but had banished a former elemental leader to exile on a far off shore island for reasons not exactly known to me.

G: G is a country of humanoid beasts (nekos, Kistunes, weres.). There is a natural Wasteland that was a natural barrier to the 'curse of E'. There is even a conflict between the Were-like races, and the partials. (Those like Kitsunes that can change between animal, human, and mix at will)

H: H is another Human Country but having a bad time on three fronts. One is to the south east where the 'curse of E' has spread to their lands and turned the majority of it to rough lands. Another is to the south where Were-raiders, Were-Pirates, and more are invading their land and causing trouble. and last but not least is to the north, C country is in open conflict with H as both are discriminate to each other races, while unlike A, H dislikes all other races besides Humans.

I: I is a small natural desert island country that closed off it's boarders to the rest the world. Though it's rumored that it's capital is very advanced compared to the rest the world...maybe even magically.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:45 pm
ArianaLucky_Star
-Pokes my head in- hello~

Hello, it's nice to meet you. Please call me Thorn. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:20 pm
@Thorn: Nice to meet you =^^= You can call me "Ari" or "Rai" so much shorter than Ariana.

@kish: I guess my main question is do we need leveling missions where we are just sitting there and killing off beasts or would you like more major missions and we can imply that they did mass level kills every so often?

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
kishune

Kurai_Neliaco314

Loyal Gatekeeper

8,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:39 pm
ArianaLucky_Star
@kish: I guess my main question is do we need leveling missions where we are just sitting there and killing off beasts or would you like more major missions and we can imply that they did mass level kills every so often?

Either or actually. Just make sure hey stay in the region they are for. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:46 pm
*plays on 3DS*  

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:26 pm
>> -glares at Thorn as I'm waiting for my replacement battery-  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:37 pm
Mission Name: I leave this to you
Difficulty: Low
Enemies: Elves
Requested: Demon
Description: A demon is working on a potion and needs 15 golden leaves from a nearby elf village. To get the leaves battle with different elves in the village to find the leaves you need for the demon's potion
Rewards: Bottle of Demon's potion

Mission Name: Nope!
Difficulty: Mid
Enemies: Kitsune
Requested: Angel
Description: The Kitsune have stolen 3 holy bells from a holy Angel temple, help find the bells and steal them back before the Kitsune get suspicious and find out.
Rewards: Haroi

Mission Name: Romeo and Juliett
Difficulty: Low
Enemies: Demons and Angels
Requested: Star-crossed lovers
Description: The Haroi you received in the last mission is actually the token from one lover to another. Take the haroi to the lover in the opposite society, but be careful. The societies don't get along and will be watching for you!
Rewards: idk???  

Kurai_Neliaco314

Loyal Gatekeeper

8,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:48 pm
kishune