4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:37 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:54 pm
Peter Pan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As Peter ran, he was tempted to fly a little to out-do her in speed, but her clumsiness made up for what he lacked in leg length. "It was!" He, of course, loved to win. Peter searched her face with a happy grin-- which faded slightly as she seemed to be thinking about something...

Peter was almost offended by her question.
"Never!" He retorted, folding his arms in defiance. "And if I ever did, I would cut my hand off myself for it."He told her, quite serious. "And I would banish myself. Forever. But I wouldn't-- because I keep my promises. Always."

MintyMaidMew

User Image

User Image

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

MintyMaidMew

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:12 am
Sandy smiled sweetly at Peter's answer. Before asking, she knew he was going to say something like that. "The world is lucky to have a person like you, Peter." He done nothing wrong to Sandy, and gave her no reason to dislike him. "I would say that I wish more people in the world acted like you, but I am not; it would make the world a more genuine place, but I am going to me selfish, and say I want you to myself." She giggled with joy. "Oh there is something I want to ask you!"
Harriet_Houdini

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:10 am
Peter Pan

Sandy's words were very flattering. A proud smile crossed his face. "The world needs more girls like you, Sandy. If the world only had girls like you in it, it would be a million times nicer than a world filled with boys like me." Girls were superior in every way in his mind.

"What would you want me for?" Peter wondered, unsure what she meant. It was beautiful, the way Sandy's laugh tickled the air. "I bet a hundred faeries were born from your first laugh." It was so sincere and genuine. Leaning on a bolder, he cocked his head to one side curiously, folding his arms once more. "Ask me anything. I'll have the answer." Peter challenged in confidence.

MintyMaidMew

User Image

User Image

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

MintyMaidMew

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:20 am
Sandy giggled in flattery. "I wanted to ask if you wanted to go to a dance with me tomorrow." She giggled more. "I also agree that there needs to more girls like me." Sandy sticks her tong out with a big smile. This was her first time asking someone like this. She usually is always asked by many boys.
Harriet_Houdini

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:18 pm
Peter Pan

The only dances that Peter knew were for hunting, harvest, and ceremonial dances done by the savages in Neverland. He had never been invited to participate in any of them. However-- he and the lost boys had their share of dances as well. Dances that they came up with themselves just for the fun of it. "I'm a pretty good dancer." He pointed out as he weighed the question in his mind. "Yes. I will go to the dance with you." Peter agreed to it, completely oblivious to the traditions of a high school dance. He grinned and chucked at her agreement to his compliment. "Now... I have a question for you." Peter told her as a hint of mischief glinted in his eyes.

MintyMaidMew

User Image

User Image

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

MintyMaidMew

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:56 am
Sandy was extremely happy to hear that she had a date for the dance; not just any date, but the best date! Sandy was also known for being sneeky, so when Peter gave her that look she knew he was up to something. "What do you need to ask me?"
Harriet_Houdini

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:02 pm
Peter Pan

A knowing smile crossed his face as his eyes shot toward Wendy's tent and back to Sandy. Leaning in, he came within a lips distance before leaning past her cheek and whispering into her ear. "Are you afraid of heights?" He asked softly.

MintyMaidMew

User Image

User Image

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Paloma Beach

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff