Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Underwater Caves Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:20 pm
υиםєяωαтєя cαvєs

User Image

Just off the drop off from the beach, there's a little cave
you may or may not find. Of course, it's hard to get to unless you're a pretty
experienced diver and know what you're looking for. Then again, maybe
you're just lucky and happened to catch a few crystals glittering from the
inside. But be careful... You never know what caves contain.

But if you make it inside, then you'll find beautiful crystals lodged into the
walls; they'll shimmer like rainbows above and below the surface of water.
There are plenty of tunnels to burrow through in case you feel like being
a little more adventurous. You might even find a few carvings that may give
significance of finding the fruit of treasure...

Inside:
** Before you reach the inside, you must swim for a bit in order to get
there. This is going forward, upward, and then you'll see the crest of the
water. That is where you can get out. **

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:55 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
murronxrooney

Murron could feel herself smiling wider as the ocean floor had come into full view as she neared the bottom. With her graceful movements, she could be mistaken for a mermaid because of how well she appeared to move with the water. Not to mention her long locks of bright hair could be spotted a mile away, though in contrast to the coral reefs all around, her locks could not compare to their beauty. Being half giant, she had an incredible lung capacity which allowed her to breath for a much longer time than that of a normal human. Something she was grateful for, despite the unsightly size.

It seemed like an eternity until she had finally felt her feet touch sand below. Upon landing softly on the ocean's floor, she looked up and stared longingly take in everything in view: the different colored fish, some creatures she had never seen before, the bright reefs untouched by man left to flourish to their full beauty. But one thing Murron couldn't seem to look away from was the sunlight that reflected off the ocean water: everything it touched glowed with an immense beauty. Such a beauty was difficult to describe in words, which is why it was best understood with a heartfelt gaze.

“If only I could live here...I'd be so happy...but so alone...even a fish needs company to live..

Murron pushed the thoughts aside and continued to swim until she would reach the heart of the ocean as they called it, or in laments terms, the hidden underwater caves. The water would grow less deep as she kept swimming; to the point where she could crawl through one of the small crevices due to the lack of water in the cave. Murron pushed further and fell into a shallow pool of water. Rather than curse or cry out, the amazon found herself laughing from joy and began to explore the caves nothing but curiosity on her mind.

User Image

Current Theme: Eternal Beauty

Money: 1000k
Feeling:
With:
Quote:

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Calm
Company: Stranger
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: No one
Outfit: Everyday

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro wasn't sure what brought him out to the beach today. He had a popsicle stick resting on the side of his inner-cheek and his hands in pocket. At this point he had wandered into a foreign area, where was he exactly? His grey eyes flickered around from left to right examining his surroundings. He seemed to be in some sort of cave and it seemed to be pretty commercialized. With a shrug, Shiro decided he would go a little further and check the place out. The male continued along the coast of the water as far as possible. As he walked, Shiro heard laughter coming from...Below? His slow pace soon changed to a speedy walk. While moving along, Shiro forgot to watch his step and quickly slipped into the water. Within seconds he was seeing dark-blue and his hearing was muffled by the water. The blonde tried to catch his footing but it was for naught. He was carried down the current for what felt like an eternity before falling into god knows where. Thankfully the current had died down enough for him to regain his balance. The blonde pushed himself up to the surface, gasping for air. He was a bit lost at first but soon enough he noticed a female in the water next to him. H-hello.... He said sheepishly.
╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Delicious Lunatique

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:50 pm
User Image

murronxrooney

The friendly giant had been so engrossed in her surroundings that she didn't notice the boy fall; until his words had caught her off guard which resulted in her falling back. Causing a rather big splash, both individuals would get wet in the process. As the water cleared, she saw that she had not been the only one occupying such a miraculous cove. Embarrassed, she wasn't sure what to say or do for that matter, and hoped a simple nod of her head would suffice.

".......Hi..”

Murron managed to reply back, feeling awkward for several reasons. Among the biggest was the fact that she was alone with a stranger, a boy. The cave she once thought so large never felt so small.....

User Image

Feeling: Uneasy
With: A stranger
Lord Yozo

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Calm

Shiro was still trying to adjust himself to the water when the woman fell over. The splash nearly knocked him off of his feet, thankfully he had strong enough ankles to keep upright. When she stood back up he noticed her odd height. She was strangely tall in comparison to the other women he'd seen during his time "alive". Once he knew the girl was back on her feet, Shiro got close and personal leaving little space between the two. He was only 2 inches or so shorter than her, but that didn't mean it wasn't strange. He was above average in height when it came to males so it felt a little odd. Wow...You're so tall. He blurted out in awe. The blonde was never good at personal space or being courteous, especially when it came to things he had never seen before. The male male his hand into a flat plane and pressed it on his forehead. The hand drifted from his head up to the woman's, obviously seeing the difference in height. Once he calmed down, Shiro took a step back and gave the woman a bright smile. S-sorry about that. Sometimes I can get a bit carried away. The name is Yushiro but my friends call me Shiro. He said, quickly out-stretching his hand to greet the woman.

OOC:

Delicious Lunatique

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:00 pm
User Image

murronxrooney

Murron flushed red when the boy had pointed out her obvious height which earned the boy a good splash as the amazon then began to stomp away in embarrassment. Only did she stop when she heard his apology that she decided to listen to him. Cheeks still flushed, she turned around to face him, eyes still holding a sense of uneasiness toward the male.

"I can tell......”

Murron had her arms crossed over her chest, a sign that she was uncomfortable and a coping mechanism to deal with any unwanted stress. Though for her sake and Shiro's, she would do her best to remain composed, not wanting to scare the boy off.

User Image

Feeling: Uneasy
Lord Yozo

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Awkward

The blonde pulled his hand back to his person, realizing talking about the girls height had stepped over some major boundaries already. This wasn't the best way to start an acquaintance. Shiro smiled sheepishly and rubbed the nape of his neck, usually he could push through awkward conversations but this felt....different. The woman gave off a very annoyed vibe even though she was keeping herself composed. I-I mean it's not that I mind your height. I think it's pretty cool! He said, realizing how stupid he sounded reiterating the thing that upset her before. His mind raced for a moment as he tried to think of how to ease the tension in the large cave. I-if it means anything too you I'll tell you a secret about me. I uh....Hmm...Well one of my eyes isn't organically real. He said pointing at his one robotic eye. Of course on the surface it looked real enough but to prove it Shiro shifted the color of his eye from deep gray to a bright yellow. T-then again a lot of me isn't....Organic. Eheh. He said sheepishly rubbing the nape of his neck.

OOC:

Delicious Lunatique

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:46 pm
User Image

murronxrooney

Murron couldn't help but laugh in amusement at the boy's uneasiness. He was either trying to make her feel better or he really was a nervous wreck like she was. Either way, she found it rather amusing, cute almost, to the point where she no longer felt uneasy and approached the male with her own hand extended out toward him. Showing that she had all the intention of returning the friendly gesture he once attempted with her.

"You're weird, but I like you. I'm Murron.”

Murron followed her greeting with a smile, not minding his "organic" eye, not really sure what he meant aside that it artificial.

User Image

Feeling: Curious
Lord Yozo

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Curious
Company: Murron

The male was a bit surprised when he heard the woman laugh at his awkward antics. He figured that he looked like an idiot but he didn't care enough to get embarrassed. Shiro gave the woman a childish grin when she extended her hand out as a good gesture, reaching out and clasping his hand with hers. So Murron, what brings you down here? Seems like a strange place for...Well anybody. He said as his gaze danced around the cave, the place was massive. Before he knew it he was walking around the cave like a child, looking in awe at all of the unique and new things.

OOC:

Delicious Lunatique

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:20 pm
User Image

murronxrooney

Murron pulled her hand away after they shook hands and began to walk around. Hands crossed behind her back as she explored the mysterious caves. Admiring the crystal walls and luminous coral reefs that adorned the cave floor. The ginger ran her fingers across the crystal walls when she finally responded to Yushiro's question.

"I just think it's a beautiful place and if I could, I would live down here. Never bothered by society, to live in peace and tranquility would be a true privilege..”

She turned around and looked at her companion, wondering if he felt the same way about such a extraordinary place. Her love for nature was far greater than her love for her fellow man. It was only natural, being only half human and also having endured centuries of humiliation from the dreaded species because of her size.

User Image

Feeling: Curious
Lord Yozo

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:14 am
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zara wasn't too sure of where Tsukasa was leading her, but she obediently took his hand and let him guide her with a nod. It wasn't before long that they had been treading deeper in, and eventually dived to be completely submerged in salt water. Zara intentionally swam slowly to allow Tsukasa to lead, but a feeling came over her as the swam deeper in that it wasn't safe. As if instinct, with a twirl of her finger, Zara wrapped an air bubble around Tsukasa's head to allow him to breathe as they continued closer to the ocean floor.

Just ahead, Zara could catch the faintest shimmer of lights. In the barely lit depths, crystals before them had gave them a glistening show. With a new rush of excitement, Zara squeezed Tsukasa's hand and swam a little faster to the cave entrance. Together they reemerged to the surface. The air bubble Zara created popping on cue. The siren sang joyously, "Tsukasa, Tsukasa! Oh it's so beautiful here!"

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Crystal Cave
ᴡɪᴛʜ Tsukasa
ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Enchanted
ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x]

User Image

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:46 am
Tsukasa Inamori
|| The Fox || 22 || Single || Journal ||

As he was about to ran out of air, an air bubble magically appeared enveloping his head like a helmet. This was a new discovery to him. So sirens have this type of power too. Before he was able to say anything about it Zara took the lead and pulled him into the shimmering caves. Finally they resurfaced, Tsukasa could not be more happy. He made it! And it was all thanks to his princess.

Pulling himself up, he would then offer a hand to help Zara. "I'm glad you like it. I recently read about this cave. You're the first one that popped into my mind the moment I came across it." With her soft dainty hands still in his, he guided her further into the caves letting her take in the beauty of the mysterious cave that only a few was able to discover. One of the reasons he wanted to come down here was because it was said in the text that there were a few carvings that may give
significance of finding the fruit of treasure. His eyes sparkled the moment he found what he was looking for.

He said as he slowly let go of her hand and came closer to the carvings on the wall. "The crystals reminded me of your eyes though upon closer look at them I realized that the shimmer in your eyes were much more beautiful." His hands brushed against them with one satisfied look before addressing back to Zara, acting normally as he shoved one hand into his pocket. "Almost forgot. I think you dropped this." He pulled out a heart shaped pendant embedded with swarovski crystals that hugs a sapphire stone. "I think you dropped this somewhere." Another lie out of him, of course. It was a small gift he thought he'd gift Zara as thanks to her help with his discovery.

User Image

::: Company ::: Currently; Princess Zara ::: Mood ::: ...::: Wearing :::
Beachwear ::: Money ::: $892

african american apparel

Zumiragi

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:11 am
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"I could just live here! I would be the happiest girl in the world!" Zara exclaimed, dancing about in the caves with intoxicating enchantment, then spun around to face Tsukasa with eyes that simply couldn't hold anymore delight. The Siren was absolutely bursting with euphoric bliss, she couldn't keep still. The cave was beautiful, she was in the middle of what was certainly her home, and before her was a man whom she was certain she wouldn't be able to keep her hands off him if she dared tried.

As if Tsukasa hadn't done enough to please her, he pulled out a pendant with a sapphire so blue, she could've rightfully so attempted to dive in that too. She stared at the unfamilar necklace in awe and the slightest bit of confusion - she most certainly hadn't dropped it... so did that mean it was a gift for her? She wrapped her dainty fingers around the beautiful necklace, and held it in her hand as if she was afraid if she held on too tight it'll shatter in her palm. Tsukasa was proving himself to be just as princely as that awful smile that made her feel so shamefully good. He knew just what to say, just what to do - he was far too perfect. He was all too tempting.

Zara looked up from the pendant at Tsukasa and before she could get a hold of the emotions from the high of the sea water, the beauty of her surroundings and the joy of receiving such a wonderful gift, she had given in. She placed her hands on either side of Tsukasa's jaw, and pulled him in for kiss - a deep, long, and absolutely passionate kiss she had been dying to give him days before. Zara hummed the sweetest hymn during the kiss, bringing herself so close, she could feel his body heat on hers, then finally pulled herself away, "I'm sorry..." she whispered before stepping back, raising the pendant to her lips as if to hide what she had just done. Although she wasn't sorry at all for kissing him; in fact, she had desparately wanted to again.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Crystal Cave
ᴡɪᴛʜ Tsukasa
ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Enchanted
ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x]

User Image

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:58 am
Tsukasa Inamori
|| The Fox || 22 || Single || Journal ||

Tsukasa held the chain of the necklace, letting the pendant sway slightly and take in as much light as it could in the dim caves filled with crystals. He wanted it to shimmer along with the ones that kept the caves lit. It was to boost the pendant's beauty and captivate Zara's interest. With how he analyzed her, like him she fancies the finest things in life thus presenting her with this gift. It was his hobby to gather treasures throughout his travels because it can be quite handy in situations such as this. True enough, Zara took the pendant, holding it delicately on her feeble hands as if it was fine China. She loved it!

He kept his silence as he watched her taken by the pendant. However, when he thought it was time for him to speak. Zara's hands made their way over to his jaw pulling him in for a passionate kiss. As they basked themselves into the intoxicating sensation, Tsukasa's hands made their way over to her sides only pulling her close - or at least that was what he wanted to do. Before his hands was able to reach her soft skin, the siren had already broken away from the kiss leaving the man wanting for more.

As if that was not enough she held the heart he gave her over her lips and apologized coyly. "Are you seducing me princess?" His hands finally found its way over to her waist gently pulling her closer to him as he leaned in closer as if ready to return her kiss only to stop before his lips were about to touch the pendant, his eyes now fixated on her perfect lips. "Because if you are, you're doing an impeccable job." He said huskily. Taking the pedant away he gave her a quick gentle kiss at the corner of her lips. "Would you like some help putting it on?" He said, slowly closing in further, slightly brushing his lips against hers. "You don't want to loose my heart right after I gave it to you, now would you?" He breathe and waited for her response.

User Image

::: Company ::: Currently; Princess Zara ::: Mood ::: ...::: Wearing :::
Beachwear ::: Money ::: $892

african american apparel

Zumiragi

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:51 pm
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The silver haired prince was certainly killing her slowly. If they were anywhere but here Zara would have piped in with her usual confidence and that notorious Napoleon Complex, but now... she simply couldn't get a hold of herself. Just the skin on skin contact between her and Tsukasa was making her burn up - and if she didn't know any better, she would have sworn she would combust into flames. She nervously traced the engraving of the pendant, avoiding eye contact with Tsukasa as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled them closer than before.

And Zara shrank. She shrank so small, and burned so pink all she could do was hold the necklace up to her lips and hide. She vigorously shook her head and whimpered in protest to her seducing him; she couldn't anyways. She wasn't in the right mindset to, he was doing the samething he did to her when they first met, but this time, Zara couldn't puff up her chest and stick her nose up in the air the way she would. Tsukasa won.

He kissed her again, exactly where it would be the biggest tease and offered to put the necklace around her neck and all Zara did was nod, feeling the sapphire slip from her fingertips. Whatever he wanted. Whatever he pleased. All Zara wanted was another taste of him. The siren was getting a little hungry.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Crystal Cave
ᴡɪᴛʜ Tsukasa
ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Enchanted
ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x]

User Image

Zumiragi

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers