Submit

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:06 pm

Sandy makes it to school, and looks for her friends. She spots her friend. "Todd!" Sandy waves and runs over to her friend, but trips flat on her face. "Ow!"
Harriet_Houdini

MintyMaidMew

Bashful Fatcat

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:37 pm

User Image

Todd was digging his way through to the bottom of his backpack where his suckers always seemed to end up when he heard a familiar voice call to him. Startled slightly, he threw his gaze up to see Sandy running toward him. "GOOD MORNING!" Todd shouted back and waved with a grin on his face. Just as he did so, his grin was replaced with a grimace as Sandy tripped and did a face plant into the dirt. Dropping his book bag, Todd ran over to her and helped her to her feet. "Are you okay?" He asked, trying hard not to laugh. It was quite the spectacle.

MintyMaidMew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:58 pm
Sandy blushes bright red, and gets helped up by Todd. "Go ahead and laugh, I know you want to." She playfully pouts. Now standing up she is much taller then her friend, and much of the school. "Do you have anything planed after school today?"
Harriet_Houdini

MintyMaidMew

Bashful Fatcat

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:08 pm

User Image

Todd laughed at her permission to do so. "You should see your face! You're blushing super bad!" He teased. Her question had him thinking as he grabbed his book bag off the ground and began to search for a sucker once more... "Not really. Why?" He wondered, taking out two suckers and handing one to Sandy.

MintyMaidMew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:18 pm
Without thanking him or giving any acknowledgement, she take the sucker and starts eating it. "I was just wondering if you would want to hang out. You should say yes before a get flooded with other guys begging to spend time with me." Sandy begins to giggle; she almost falls but catches herself. Without hearing his answer she goes strait to making plans. "Now we just need to think of were to go." She pulls down on her shirt, like she always does.

Harriet_Houdini

MintyMaidMew

Bashful Fatcat

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:29 pm

User Image

Todd smirked and rolled his eyes. "True. You are popular with the males." He noted. "You know-- hanging out with you is becoming hazardous for my health. Last week I got shoved in my locker and they shoved a note through the slot saying that they were 'getting me out of the way' to have a chance with you." He told her, thinking it was funny. "[We could go snorkeling? Or comb the beach? I'm a fan of the lemon frosties they have at the snack shack." Unwrapping his sucker, he popped it into his mouth as they walked.

MintyMaidMew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:41 pm

"If I am such a hassle you can hang with your other lady friends." She giggles and pats him on the back a little too hard. "I am ok with any of those things, except snorkeling!" Glares at Todd Her harsh glare changes to a ditzy smile as the bell rings. "Time for school!" She grabs her stuff and rushes to her class.
Harriet_Houdini

MintyMaidMew

Bashful Fatcat

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:51 pm

User Image

Laughing an awkward strange-sounding laugh, Todd shook his head. "I am lady friend repellent! No clue why. I don't even know why YOU hang out with me." It was pretty strange that Sandy liked to spend time with him when all the other girls at the school found his odd personality uncomfortable to be around. Sandy's slap to the back caused Todd to almost loose his balance. Chuckling, he composed himself and looked over to her."Then lets get smoothies, comb the beach, and see a movie." Todd suggested before the bell rang. "Meet me at the Snack Shack after school!" He yelled after her as she ran off. Shrugging, he headed to class.

MintyMaidMew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:31 am

User Image

OMG!!! Todd's face went bright red when Amy took his hand in hers. There wasn't much time to really process it as Amy bade farewell to Albert, leaving the room with Todd attached. "Bye, Albert!" Todd waived to his bff as they went through the door, through the hallway and outside. His face must have turned a variety of reds as they passed other people in the transition. He managed to avoid a few-- "Who is that cute girl with that weirdo, Todd?" looks before they got outside and she let go of his hand.

His face returned to it's usual pallor, but his nerves were still a bit shaken. "N-no, you didn't do anything bad." He assured her with a nervous smile. "It wasn't bad at all." As soon as he said so, he wanted to put his foot in his mouth. Not wanting to make it worse, he just changed his thoughts from her holding his hand to her saving him. Taking a silent, deep breath, he smiled happily. "Thanks for rescuing me." Todd searched her cute little face for a moment and nearly forgot his duty as a tour guide.

"You ready to have some fun?" He asked with enthusiasm in his voice. "What do you like to do, Amy?" Todd wanted to make sure she had fun that night, even if she had to do so with a complete stranger. "We could go to the city for pizza and a movie and visit some old cathedrals or even go to that old prison from The Count of Monte Cristo! Or, we could stay here in town and play some arcades at the hang out! The beach is fun, too. There are a lot of places for snorkeling, surfing, beach combing, boating, snacks-- and there's a carnival that runs every night." It was hard for Todd to guess what Amy liked since he didn't know her personality yet. Other than the fact that she was polite, kind, and considerate.

HelixMASON

WolvesAndAnimeLife

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:09 pm
User Image

A light blush came to her cheeks when he said it wasn't bad. What did that mean? That he... liked it? Choosing to forget about it, she gave a small smile. "No problem." There was an awkward silence before he asked if she was ready to have fun. She nodded. Before she could reply, he started listing off the different things they could do. "W-wow. That's... a lot of things." She thought for a moment. The beach was out the question. Why you ask? Because that would most likely result in her wearing a bathing suit, and... she did NOT want to do that. Pizza sounded good right about now... And everything else he mentioned sounded fun. "Well you're the tour guide. You choose." She said with a smile.

Quote:

Harriet_Houdini

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:23 pm

User Image

"Alright." Todd made a thinky face and looked at her long and hard, as if he were trying to read her mind. "Alright." He fished around in his pockets until he found his car keys. A small smile crossed his face and he tossed them up in the air and caught them. "Lets go! It'll be a surprise." He decided, going to his jeep, he stepped on the side tire and jumped over the driver's door. Reaching over, popping the passenger door and offered her a hand-up.

WolvesAndAnimeLife

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:41 pm
User Image

She got a little anxious as he looked at her. She did indeed feel like he was reading her mind. "Okay." She smiled, following him to his jeep. For some reason, her heart sped up just a bit when he offered her a hand. She took it, and hopped in the passenger seat. She took back her hand and puts hands in her lap, a bit nervous.

Quote:

Harriet_Houdini

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:28 pm
Albert Goodheart
Student (Junior)

The Ride to school was really nice and after a few minutes outside the school. "Thanks for the ride, Hydra. Looks like were here a bit early." Albert checked his clock on his phone. It was around 7:30 AM. 30 More Minutes and the School would open. All he could do was wait for his friends in the meantime. He turned toward Hydra. "Is this your first day of school, Hydra?"

Guenivere ORion

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:39 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

HelixMASON

The drive had been quiet but at least the radio filled the voided silence. She looked over at him when they pulled in and she turned to him nodding at his question,"Yea...", she comments. She then turns her attention to looking at the school it was a very large school she supposed this is what all human schools looked like she wasn't sure. She turned her attention back to him,"Your friends do they usually get here earlier?", she really wanted to meet a few more of them all she had seen was Charl.  
Triton High School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff