Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:09 am
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra smiled at the thought of getting to do all those things and she turned to have him look her directly in the eye though her eyes soften a little she tells him,"Mostly similar on my end we eat a lot of food, play music, attend the festival the kingdom serves and we work...", she admitted,"I mean it depends on a lot of things... for Christmas day we aren't really working on anything but before Christmas we get booked with a lot of orders for new instruments.. thats why I was going back and forth nearly every weekend up here to help them prepare for that this year so they won't be in trouble we are stocking up on our instruments but.. since I can't make them in the water unless I'm in the water its harder other wise I would be working on them on land", she told him,"Though I have to admit I'm working on something special for them both this year".
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:15 am
User Image

Sander listens to her and smiles warmly as she speaks."I understand it's much like that hear on land when that time of year comes around,it gets busy."He then adds."What are you working on for them if you don't mind me asking?.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:24 am
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra grinned,"Its two human violins I thought they would be lovely decorations for my parents", she then explained,"After I'm done creating them I'm going to put some kind of spray on them that will help against water decay cause appreantly that is a thing...", she then added,"Or I might encase them in a clear liqoud but I'm wanting to do the other hoping it will work", she explained,"I want them to hold them not just look at them I think it will be nice".
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:05 pm
User Image

Sander listened then thought for a moment or two."Ok,let me ask around and see if any one I know can help with that I am sure there is a way to do it."He says still thinking."I also know that some wood holds up better in water then others."He adds he puts a hand under his chin as he thinks.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:11 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra felt excited that he was gonna help her finish up her parents gifts,"Oh thank you! I wish I could repay you somehow", she told him ,"I really want to see the look on their faces they have been teaching me for years so Its about time I show them my skills",she told him,"Sometimes I think they doubt how well I am at my work but I'll show them with this gift", she told him confidently.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:20 pm
User Image

Sander smiles and could tell that she was excited and he couldn't help but laugh."Once there done I will tone them for you so we can make sure they sound right."He says and then he shakes his head."You also don't need to repay me,it's a gift for you're parents."He adds looking at her smiling.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:25 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra smiled back at him,"Oh.. well alright..", she told him,laughing she added,"I'm not sure if they can play them underwater.. there is certain.." ,she stops as she hears the bell ring and she looks toward the door on the top of the roof,"Oh wow lunch is over I guess", she turned back to him smiling,"You gonna walk me to gym class?", she asked. still holding his hand.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:06 pm
User Image

Sander smiles warmly at her then he hears the bell and sighs slightly."I would love to beautiful."He says he wanted to stay alone with her but it seems school comes first,he then leans in and softly kisses her cheek."We should get going then."He says blushing slightly.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:18 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra felt herself blushing again when he called her beautiful she probably wouldn't get used to that most people didn't call her beautiful. She looked back only for him to lean down and kiss her cheek, she felt her face turn a dark red she just got kissed by a boy! Okay it wasn't a real kiss but she never been kissed by a boy ever so it was like it was a real kiss to her and she nervously added,"Yes...", she then tugged on his hand and led him over to the door that way they could head downstairs to gym class.
EXIT
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:58 pm
User Image

Sander had never really kissed a girl before so his face was just as red as hers and when she pulled him to follow he did so with a smile on his face.

((Exits))

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Charlotte Mars
Student (Sophomore)

Charl arrives at the roof and starts looking for Tink. She looks for her but no luck. Tink? Tink! Charl says this as she calls out her name but no luck at all. Feeling down, she leaves the roof and heads downstairs to the courtyard and hopes that she'll find her there.
*exit charl*

Triton High School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces