Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:35 pm
User Image

Sander kept walking with her and smiles."Will again you can blame Raven for that,he wanted to move out here but couldn't afford the house so for the first year me him and Scarlet all lived in the same house."He says remembering all the fun they had and he laughed."But then we got jobs and such and we all moved out Scarlet moved in with her sister and I found a place of my own."He adds looking over at her."It's nicer here then back in Ohio any way and I am right on the water unlike home."He says looking towards the sea with a smile.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:50 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra thought about it for a moment,"So you guys all left your home behind?.. just to come here because of one friend..", she never thought about doing something like that before she smiled,"Raven must be something special", she told him, she knew that the land was pretty large and she wanted to know were ohio was so she thought about looking it up later,"Anyways where you work at?", she asked him.
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:57 pm
User Image

Sander looks at her and smiles."Me and Raven work at the carnival,it's not that bad of pay honestly."He says with a laugh."I also do some other odd jobs I come across but other then that I don't do much,as many places wont give a blind man a job."He says looking at her warmly.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:06 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra felt really as if she didn't understand why people could be so cruel even if he wanted to work somewhere he couldn't because of his eyes,"Well thats not fair...", she said quietly thinking for a moment she added,"If you ever need a place to stay you can live we me I have like", she thought for a moment,"I think like 2 or 3 bedrooms I can't remember...", she shrugged,"I could buy the place but what am I gonna do with it if I go back home to Atlantica...", she turned back to him smiling shyly"But I could get it for you if you plan on staying here...".
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:14 pm
User Image

Sander looked over at her."If you buy it then leave it wouldn't be that good,true I would get a nice place to live but then I would lose you."He says softly,he knew full well that some day she would return to her own people but right now she was with him and that was the only though he wanted in his mind.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:21 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra knew he was right and she frowned turning her attention back to ground, she wasn't really sure what to say to him only that she knew that he was right it wouldn't be fair if she left him all alone there, she could visit him everyday if she wanted to she was fairly sure with Atlantica's train station it was alot easier than swimming all the way to the surface it would take her an hour to get to land rather than several but she remained silent in thought til she turned to changing the subject,"I wouldn't worry about it right now who knows maybe I'll be here awhile", she shrugged,"Music keeps changing and I have to keep up with it its part of my job", she gave him a half smile before she added,"Anyways what about family you have any family back home?", she asked.
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:44 pm
User Image

Sander looked at her softly he could tell she was deep in thought then when she spoke he could tell she wanted to change the topic and he smiles a little."My family,what's there to say my father is a doctor and my mother teaches music at a high school."He says then adds."She is why I love music so much she even helped me to sing some what before I took classes for it."He says looking out over the water remembering home.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:54 am
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra thought it was slightly odd for someone to take classes for singing that was just something everyone did at home and they were good at it regardless,"So you took classes for singing?", she asked slightly confused,"A bit odd.. but I don't know I thought that was just something naturally everyone did.. but what do you like more?", she asked smiling,"Singing or playing music?".
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:03 am
User Image

Sander looked at her and smiles."Will when I first started to sing I couldn't hold a note for nothing,but after a few years I got pretty good at it."He says with a little laugh."I like to play more then sing in all honesty,what about you?"He asks a soft smile on his face.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:09 am
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra couldn't imagine anyone tone death back home and she thought if slightly funny, she smiled even bigger at the thought of someone sounding like flipper who was pretty tone death even though he thought sounded lovely,"Um I would have to say playing cause I just don't sing", she made an x with her fingers,"Yep no singing here don't really care to do it I'm way to busy anyways back at home If i'm not making instruments I'm playing them and if I'm not playing them or making them flipper is dragging me all over the Atlantic Ocean most likely".
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:15 am
User Image

Sander laughs softly as he listens to her a smile on his face."I can understand that one,seems he likes to just pull you around."He says smiling he then thought about all the times Raven pulled him around this town to do all kinds of stupid stuff and he laughs a little louder."Seems we are more alike then I could have thought."He says giving her a big smile.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:25 am
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra smiled,"Well maybe those two can meet....", she smiled at the thought of a hyper dolphin meeting up with the mysterious raven,"I think they should at least know they can be friends as well but I'm not sure how you guys would like to go for a swim", she thought about it,"Its gonna get colder eventually cause isn't this fall? So we better do it soon or it will be to chilly to go", she told him,"Anyways.. I think I'll probably stay a shore for Christmas because of school but its gonna be sorta...", she shivered,"Cold I can't imagine being up here it feels like our body temperatures regulate there I hardly feel it when its in the middle of January as long as I keep in the deep water usually I stay in the city sometimes we go south to warmer waters me and my parents it just depends".
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:31 am
User Image

Sander smiles at her."Don't worry about the cold I'll keep you warm."He says and then his phone went off and he pulled it out seeing a text form Raven.-Hey Sander I got stuck down here at the office so we will meet up at the gym for class catch you two later and behave up there.-Sander's face went slightly red as he reads it."Raven you are a dirty man some times."He says laughing a little before he types back-ok- and puts his phone back.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:56 am
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra blushed alittle when he mentioned keeping her warm and she turned her head to look at the view trying not to show her face she turned back when she heard sander laughing about something, she noticed him slipping his phone in his pocket,"So I'm assuming that was raven", she said smiling,"And he isn't coming back", she smiled at him,"Guess we will go to gym class soon.. anyways.. what do you do for Christmas?".
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:03 am
User Image

Sander looks back at her and smiles."Yep he is down in the office helping out so just me an you for now."He says then when she asks about Christmas he thinks for a moment."Most of the time we just hang out and half fun,telling stories and playing music and I get to cook a lot of food."He says laughing a little."What about you what did you and you're family do?"He asks looking into her eyes.

Guenivere ORion

Triton High School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces