Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:07 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra felt so relaxed and she felt even happier when he kissed her head as if she was something particulary special she smiled back at him as she leaned forward crawling into his lap and wrapping her arms around his waist she leaned in and gave him a big hug,"I feel like this is just the best day ever", she confessed, in all particular it was even better when she found her first real friend and she thought nothing could have compared to that. She rested her chin on his shoulder while she looked at the far wall still clingy to him she felt like she could take a nap like this all she would have to do was clothes her eyes.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:36 pm
User Image

Sander smiles at her then when she crawls into his lap his eyes widen slightly but then he softly puts his arms around her and he smiles a little bigger,one hand moved to her head and he softly plays with her hair."I know how you feel,I don't see how this day can ever be better."He says softly,he closed his eyes and held her to him softly.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:30 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra felt herself in a fairly comfortable position and not wanting to pull away she rested her head there gazing at the sky beyond for quiet sometimes until she began to doze she was slowly falling asleep until she jolted realzing she was about to knock out and she lifted her head as if she had just woken up from a nap that familiar fuzzy feeling in your head and that expression on your face was shown,"Oh sorry.. got tired..", she turned to him smiling,"I wonder how long lunch last... whats your next class?", she asked him wondering what he was doing next or if they had similar schedules.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:40 pm
User Image

Sander held onto Hydra softly and felt her dozing off and he couldn't help but smile and when she jolted her self away again he looks at her."You have nothing to be sorry about."He says warmly and he brushes some hair form her face."I think we have a little longer,and I have gym class after lunch."He says looking at her.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:03 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra looked toward her confused,"I uh...", she wasn't sure how or why she fell asleep she guessed it was because of how it was a nice day out and she was really comfortable she giggled when he pushed the hair out of her face,"Alright now I can fix my own hair", she teased him pulling strands of his own hair out of his eyes,"But I'm pretty sure I have gym class as well I mean we had gym class yesterday before that..", she let out a exaggerated sigh,"That penguin...", she turns around to her book back leaning over trying to reach for it, while she managed to with some effort grab her backpack and rummage through it,"Let me check here..", she said pulling out her binder with her schedule in it.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:24 pm
User Image

Sander smiles when she moved hair form out of his face and he watches as she trys to get her bag and when she pulls out a binder he waits for her to look through it."Hey I could have let you go it would have been easier for you."He says with a little laugh and a smile,he may say that but letting her go was going to be hard for him.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:11 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra was trying to get her schedule out of her binder when he said she could have gotten off,"Yea.. well.. I kinda of like sitting here and I won't get to do it later so better enjoy it while it last", she said somewhat quietly while she finally tugged out the piece of paper and read her schedule,"Yay!", she turned to him smiling nearly shoving the paper in his face,"I got gym class! maybe today I'll actually get to play a sport or something yesterday was a total bust", she admitted.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:15 pm
User Image

Sander smiles."I never said I didn't like it now did I."He says with a little laugh then when she puts the paper in his face he laughs and reads it."I see that,and maybe we can play something together."He says with a smile as he looks at her.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:30 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra pulls the paper away knowing that he read it with a big smile on her face as she gazes down at it,"Yea.. perhaps you can show me that america baseball sport", she suggested as she put it away back into her binder and turned back to him,"I think I need to give my legs a good stretch ya wanna walk around up here abit?", she suggested as she finally moved off his lap getting to her feet.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:44 pm
User Image

Sander smiles."I can show you it's not to hard to learn but it's pretty fun."He says and when she stands up he follows suit and stretches."I was enjoying that but we can walk around."He says before jumping form where they where to the roof below and he looks up at her."Jump down Ill catch you."He says with a smile wounding if she really would.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:47 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra picked her bag off the ground and pulled it on the her back,"Uh..", she wasn't sure about dropping down there and she peered over the edge,"I guess... just promise you will catch me okay?", she told him closing her eyes and allowed herself to fall that way she was jumping right ontop of him.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:55 pm
User Image

Sander caught her and smiles."Got you."He says holding her in his arms for a moment before letting her feet touch the ground again."Trust is a wonderful thing wouldn't you agree?"He says with a smile.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:01 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra blinked open her eyes and he was staring at her with a big smile on his face she smiled back as her feet touched the ground"Sure is I might not be able to do much on the land but if you ever need help in the water I got your back on that", she told him, as she held his hand and walked over to the edge where the green fence was,"This mesh up here for something?", she asked turning to him wondering why they had some kind of net stuff blocking out most of the view but she could still see through it somewhat clearly.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:14 pm
User Image

Sander smiles and walks with her holding her hand softly."It's to keep people form getting to close to the edge so they don't fall off,though I am not sure why they made the fence so high."He says looking through it towards the ground.

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:17 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra looked at the fence for a moment in thought as she shrugged and began to walk along it,"I don't know perhaps there are very tall humans that can fall?", she suggested not really sure how tall humans can actually get. She turned her attention back to him,"So why did you move down here to france in the first place? Weren't you happy back in the U.S.?", she asked him curious as to why he made his own trip here.
Her Pagan

Triton High School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces