4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:33 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:48 pm
User Image

Sander and Raven where on the roof waiting for Hydra,there lunches beside them."So are you ever going to tell her you like her Sander?"Raven asks and Sander shakes his head."I don't know after all she is form a whole other world,and ontop of that I am blind not many people find blind guys attractive."He says and Raven wacks him in the head lightly."You are the last guy I want to hear the pity blind man crap from,and besides you can see better then most of the people I know and they have eyes to see."He says and Sander sighs."I know but I want to see in more detail,I want to see the color of eyes or know what those colors look like not just a word on a page or a word spoken."He says knowing that his friend was about to give him that chance but at what cost.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:57 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra came walking up the stairs she opened up the door on the rooftop and the first thing she took in was how blue the sky was,"Oh wow...", she commented in awe as she walks slowly over to the edge looking over to see the ocean not to far from her, a big grin came on her face and her eyes lit up at the sight of the ocean as she admired the view setting down her lunch box she looked at the side structure of the building she took in the green fenced off wiring and frowned made you seem more like a cage here more than anything... She turned her attention back to the roof top seeking out raven and sander,"Hello!! You guys up here or what!!".

Her Pagan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:09 pm
User Image

Sander and Raven both heard Hydra come up and the two looked down at her and wave."Hey up here."Raven says,the two where sitting at the very top of the school."Use the latter on the side to get up here if you want."Raven adds and Sander picked up his lunch and opened it slowly pulling a drink form his bag."The view is better up here no fence to block you're sight."Sander says after drinking.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:14 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra looked up seeing the two high up on the top of the small building on the roof,"Alright coming up", she goes over to the side ladder and slowly goes up the stairs finding it alittle difficult since she never used these kind of stairs before but after taking her time she finally crawled up to them and sits beside sander swinging her legs over the side of the building,"Oh yea your right", she looked over at the view of the ocean now it was looking great,"Can't believe you can miss something that is right infront of your face", she told them both shaking her head while she turns to grab that en'claire earlier she wanted to start on it first cause she was wanting sweets.

Her Pagan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:27 pm
User Image

Sander and Raven wait for her to join them and Sander looks over at her slightly surprised that she sat next to him and he blushed a little."We come up here every now and again,even when we have class."Sander says as he finely looks away form her and he pulls out a granola bar and eats it,"What kind of food do you like Hydra?"Raven asks as he opens his box and eats a rice ball.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:23 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra sat down her snack and finished swallowing before she replied,"Honestly anything sweet cause I don't get to eat that kind of stuff at home", she explains to him grabbing up some tea in a bottle she carefully opens it and drinks it slowly using a straw, she sets it to the side away from her incase it spills and explains,"But point blank I'll eat anything that you have here on land you have a lot of foods", she told him,"Well..", she laughed,"Except maybe fish".

Her Pagan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:36 pm
User Image

Sander nods."I can understand the fish thing,I mean I am sure you have a few friends underwater that you see as friends."He says as he holds out a hand towards the sky with a peace of meat in it and a large hawk flew down and landed on his arm."Much like some humans see animals as friends."He says petting the hawks head and he looked towards Hydra."I may have to have you over some time so me and Raven can cook for you."He says with a smile and Raven laughs."What are you trying to do make us fat."He says knowing full well how good Sanders cooking was,in fact he was eating his cooking now and Sander laughs.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:42 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra nodded her head until she noticed a very large bird hurtling toward them she jumped back afraid and almost knocked over her drink but caught herself and watched as it landed on sander's arm,"Uh..", she seen him feed the meat to it,"Is that the surprise you two were talking about..", she asked him until he said something about cooking for her,"Oh sure I'd like that I don't know how to cook so that works", she told him still eyeballing the bird she never seen one that large before and not out in the deep ocean where Atlantica was.

Her Pagan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:54 pm
User Image

"Sander seen her slightly scared of the bird and smiles."He wont bite you,I found this guy injured up here two years ago and nursed him back to heath."He says and he shakes his head to her question."No this is not it he just dropped by to say hi,you want to pet him you can."He says looking back at her and he smiles."We wanted to show you something cool,but it depends on if Raven has the energy to do it."He says and Raven nods."I am good if you still want to see her."He says and Sander's face turns red at his words.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:22 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra cautiously held out her hand and stroked the feathers on the birds side it was soft she never felt anything like it before because she never had been to a zoo or what not,"I wish I could see more birds like this one...", she turns her attention to raven and sander,"Do what? See who?", she asked confused,"I'm ready for that promise you guys gave me", she said smiling really wanting to know what it was that they were talking about but she was a little clueless.

Her Pagan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Charlotte Mars
Student (Sophomore)

Charl arrived on the Roof where she ate her lunch that her mom made. After eating lunch, she relaxed a bit & sighs. Her day was a bit odd today. During Woodworking in 3rd Period, she made a Rocket-Powered Model Car that she calls "Lucky Star".
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
After a few minutes of Relaxing, Charl went back to the cafe.
*Exit*

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:37 pm
User Image

Sander's face was red and the bird tilted it's head and looked at the new person on the roof with them,it bowed it head to let her pet him."Sander want's to see you Hydra."Raven says with a smile and Sander's face almost looked like a tomato with how red he got."Could you put it any more bluntly Raven."He says under his breath trying to calm down.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:45 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra looked almost as embarrassed at him,"Uh..", she said looking down at her hands as she asked raven somewhat nervously,"Can you even doing that...", she knew he was able to heal her but maybe he couldn't revert something permanent like damaged eyes,"I mean like... wait.", she frowned looking up,"Raven you fixed my head earlier today and you looked exhausted whats gonna happen if you fix Sander's eyes", she wasn't trying to make this difficult on either of them but she was alittle worried, what if raven was hiding something from his best friend that he didn't know about?

Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:58 pm
User Image

Raven smiles at Hydra."Don't worry although I can't permanently repair his eyes I can give him sight for a few hours but when he sleeps his eyes will return to normal."He says and Sander looks over at Hydra his face red."Ever sense this morning when we first met I could tell you where different and even though you just met us you trusted us with something most others would never do."He says smiling."A good heart like yours is hard to find in this world Hydra,I want to see you with normal eyes and not by the color of your aura or by the sound waves form the world around me."He says and Raven smiles."Don't worry I only got weak because I really didn't eat any thing but now being full I can do a lot more."He says with a smile.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Triton High School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas