• Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:11 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:57 am
Rani
User Image
Water-Fairy, Hero of Pixie Hollow
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

"Kinda looks like the front..But with more flowers. " She said, taking in the garden's atmosphere. While looking around, she spotted a Koi pond.
"Hey, Look! "
she said, astonished. .
"This pond should give us enough water to get to the roof."
She took a deep breath, and waved her hands over the pond. To her surprise, the water lifted from the pond with ease, carrying several Koi fish with it. But they didn't seem to mind at all. "Zephyr, look at this! I still have my talent!" She exclaimed, smiling and excited that she was still able to bend water.

Mythrilia

AnimusHelixRebirth

Miss Shadow Night

OOC: Rani's water-powers are similar to this.
Also: I had no idea who else to quote, but in order for this to progress, they'll have to get caught by a teacher or something. Though, I could always use The williams family. They're family is already pretty big, so I might have to make alternate profiles for a family that'll be used for Rani and Zephyr if your families in the RP are getting big as well. Just a thought. (Not to mention I'd have to time-skip a lot & Cece would already be in school by now, so it would be a bit weird 'cause of the whole time skip thing. Especially since half the school day is over & that maybe it would be better to wait until the next RP day to time skip and allow Cece to have a full day of school.)  

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Savania Shadowspawn

Sparkly Star

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:02 am
Alphasock

User Image
Zephyr
Merman (Formerly)

"Sweet. I didn't know fairies had powers like that." Zephyr responded in astonishment. "It won't hurt the fish, will it? He asked. "Either way, it'll still look really cool if we make it to the roof." Zephyr said, followed by a small nervous laugh. He wasn't sure how safe this was.

OOC: Should I have waited for Helix to respond? If you want I can help make another family/Guardians for them. Not sure if he'll approve of it though. So let's wait.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

About that time, the Gardener of the school came out to water the planets then noticed two people, one of them has Light Blue hair with blue eyes & the other had light blonde hair with blue eyes. Excuse me but who are you two and what are you doing here?

OOC: Was going to reply as an NPC but firefox deadlocked and crashed on me.

Mythrilia

Alphasock

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:38 am

Nikora Nanami

Nikora lifted for the school to tell them about Lucia not being at school, but nikora just decided to go to the gardens to see, but for some reason the water had touch nikora. Nikora tries to run before she turns into a mermaid. But it was too late nikora ran into the girls who was doing the water. Nikora turned into a mermaid in front of the gardeners and the two people.""

AnimusHelixRebirth

Alphasock

Mythrilia

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:40 am

Nikora Nanami

"HEY. I AM WET." nikora yelled at the moment that the water was still on her.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Alphasock

Mythrilia

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:  

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Savania Shadowspawn

Sparkly Star

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:53 am
Alphasock

Miss Shadow Night

AnimusHelixRebirth

User Image
Zephyr
Merman (Formerly)

Zephyr noticed the Gardener approach him and Rani. He froze in fear.
"I-i'm Zephyr. We uh..Didn't want to..uh, get caught by.." Zephyr spoke, his voice becoming more silent "The metal monsters.." . He turned to Rani, looking for backup. Then he noticed a girl go straight through some of the water Rani lifted from the pond. She turned mermaid right on the spot. His fear turned into astonishment as he realized that he was not the only merfolk on land. "I'm sorry miss, We were t-trying to get into the school. He said, helping her up and allowing her to dry off.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:01 am

The Gardener titled his head after what he just saw then put his watering can down then looked at a woman with Purple hair & eyes which he thought that she was wearing a costume. Excuse me, miss. But are these 2 kids with anyone & how did the water float in midair? I didn't remember ordering a fountain attachment for the school's koi pond.

Miss Shadow Night

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:01 am
Rani
User Image
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

Rani was stuck in a trance as the water flowed in the air around her. The magical energy making her look very ethereal once more. Then she heard the sound of the gardener and another girl. They sounded upset. This broke her trance as the water from the pond dropped into various areas it was floating above (The grass, The bushes,etc.). Only about half the water really made it back into the pond.
"Alas, I broke my concentration." She responded. Seeing the 2 people infront of her and Zephyr. "What's the matter?" she asked. "Sorry about the water by the way. I could pick it back up if you'd like." She said.

Mythrilia

AnimusHelixRebirth

Miss Shadow Night

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:09 am

Nikora Nanami

Nikora got help and try to dry off as much as she can. Nikora turn back into a human.""

AnimusHelixRebirth

Alphasock

Mythrilia

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:  

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:12 am

Nikora Nanami

Nikora had to think fast before the gardener call the cops on them. So nikora just though of what just had popped into her head. "oh these two are my brother and sister. They both might be young. They are both trying to get into the school. They don't know where to go. I was worried so I left my work to go check them. When I found out about them being out here with not knowing where to go."

AnimusHelixRebirth

Alphasock

Mythrilia

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:15 am

Nikora Nanami

"my name is nikora Nanami. They are Rani Nanami and Zephyr Nanami. They are both new here. Umm sir, you might have been imagining things. It might have just rained a little bit."

AnimusHelixRebirth

Alphasock

Mythrilia

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:  

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Savania Shadowspawn

Sparkly Star

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:26 am
Alphasock

User Image
Zephyr (Nanami?)
Merman (Formerly)

Zephyr was confused at first.
"Er. Right..We were trying to get into the school because we were running late and the door was locked. We looked here to find a back door so we wouldn't get caught outside." Zephyr explained. He turned to Nikora and mouthed a small, silent "Thank you" Then he turned back towards the gardener. "I guess we we're too late and got caught by the rain." he said, followed by a nervous laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:31 am
Rani (Nanami?)
User Image
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

"Nanami.." She said slowly, letting the elegance of her accidental, yet new last name roll of her tongue. "She is right. It has been raining a lot lately." She responded. "The air still seems angry from the last storm." She said, looking up at the clouds in the sky.

Mythrilia

AnimusHelixRebirth

Miss Shadow Night

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:37 am

The Gardener looked at Nikora. Oh. I didn't know. Well, they can enroll next monday because of the weekend coming up, Miss Nikora. The Gardener says this as he waters the plants.

Miss Shadow Night

Triton High School

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces