Submit

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:57 am

User Image

[[time skip]]

The cafeteria was empty when they arrived, but they were getting ready to serve. "I guess this means that we can sit anywhere." He told Amy with a grin. Todd looked up at the menu for the day. He wasn't a huge fan of school lunches, but his mother wasn't the kind to prepare one and send it with him. "I could go for a cheeseburger right about now." Which, of course, wasn't on the menu.

WolvesAndAmineAreLife

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:26 pm
The Cafeteria cook looked at Todd. Lunch was 3 Periods away. "Oh, Hello. Todd, here for a quick snack before lunch?

OOC: What period did you time skip too?

Harriet_Houdini

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:13 pm
HelixMASON
The Cafeteria cook looked at Todd. Lunch was 3 Periods away. "Oh, Hello. Todd, here for a quick snack before lunch?

OOC: What period did you time skip too?

Harriet_Houdini

You don't have to do an NPC for the lunch lady. And we never established how many periods there were. Aslo-- we don't have to go through each class period, that would take AGES.  

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:21 pm
OOC: So do one or two periods then skip, harriet? And I'm using the amount of Periods I know which is 8.

Albert Goodheart
Student (Junior)

[[Time Skip: 5th Period]]
As 5th Period arrives. And the School's cafe was opened for Lunch to be served. Albert sat next to his friends during lunch. His mom made him a Peanut Butter sandwich and packed him an Apple NutriGrain Bar, Bottled Water & pack of Chocolate Chip Cookies. "Well, this first half of today was a little... odd. Don't you agree, Todd?"

Harriet_Houdini

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Miss Shadow Night

DragonChild09

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:56 pm

User Image

Todd had decided to go with pizza that day and a side of ranch and applesauce with a small glass of water. So far, there was no sign of Charl. It was lucky for Todd that he was left handed because it made it easy to hold Amy's left hand as she ate with her right and he could keep eating, too. He looked up from his lunch to see Albert join them and smiled. "Odd is a bit of an understatement-- but yes. I wonder what the other half of it will be like." With his and Amy's plan, he was sure anything could happen. "Did you see a talking penguin walk into class this morning?" If Albert said 'no', he would tell him it was just a joke and give a fake punch line... but if Albert said 'yes'-- then it would confirm that neither he or Amy were hallucinating. Then again, he still had a mild suspicion that he still could be.

WolvesAndAmineAreLife

HelixMASON
8 periods is fine. I just wasn't sure if you wanted to do all 8 on the same day, or do a block schedule where you have an A day and a B day with four longer periods each day rather than 8 short ones. 8 short ones is fine.

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:11 pm

Lucia Nanami

"Hi Todd and Amy. Todd how are you feeling? I saw you asking the teacher to go to the office. My name is Lucia Nanami. As for that penguin. Yes it was in the class this morning and in the gym too. My sister came home today. She just got here to get that penguin. Well we don't know who it belongs to. So we are still figuring it out."

dragonchild09

HelixMASON

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:13 pm
Albert Goodheart
Student (Junior)

Charlotte Mars
Student (Sophomore)

Albert laughed at the joke. "That's a good one, Todd. I hadn't laughed at this much since I saw Thomas & Friends in which the Trucks pushed Percy past the board and into the water." Charlotte giggled at the joke too. "Once an engine attached to a train was afraid of a few drops of rain."

Harriet_Houdini

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:43 pm
User Image

Amy had packed her own lunch. It was pretty simple. Some rice and curry that her mother had made for supper for the night, but she had brought it for lunch. She also brought a bottle of flavored ice tea and a sugar cookie. What could she say? She likes sweet things. She couldn't stop smiling since she was able to hold Todd's hand at the same time as eating. When a few others came, she smiled and greeted them with a nod. She let go of a breath she didn't know she was holding when she heard they weren't the only ones who saw the penguin. Although... she stayed silent, just enjoying her lunch and holding Todd's hand.

HelixMASON

Harriet_Houdini

Miss Shadow Night

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:49 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

HelixMASON

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Miss Shadow Night

DragonChild09

Hydra entered into the cafetiria with all the other students sitting down with Charl and Albert and it seemed todd and amy, she gave the other two a nod hearing something about that crazy penguin she sighed. All she decided to get was a cup of water and one slice of pizza since she wasn't really hungry.. She looks over at lucia when she mentioned her sister grabbing the penguin she didn't like that little penguin and she hoped to not see it again.. it caused her alot of trouble she nodded to them both,"Amy and Todd are you both feeling well?", she questioned taking a sip of water,"I was wondering because you both ran off to the nurses office earlier hope you two aren't sick", she comments with slight concern even though she barely knew these people she didn't want them having to deal with illness. That was unfair to anyone.  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:31 pm

Lucia Nanami

"That penguin is so crazy. Hydra, Albert, Todd, Amy, and Charlotte maybe you guys can come over to my place some day."

dragonchild09

HelixMASON

Guenivere ORion

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Harriet_Houdini

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:33 pm

Lucia Nanami

"Nautica, what are you going to do after school today."

dragonchild09

HelixMASON

Guenivere ORion

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:34 pm

Lucia Nanami

Lucia saw Kaito."Hey Kaito you want to come and sit with us?"

dragonchild09

HelixMASON

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:47 pm
User Image
Nautica
Daughter of Triton

Taking a seat with Lucia, Nautica gently set the tray down onto the table and smiled at her friend in greetings. "Hey, Lucia. Albert offered to show me around town after school. Would you care to join us?" Nautica asked warmly. She was having a nice time at the school so far, everyone seemed friendly enough and having Lucia around was also a perk. "You enjoying the first day at school?" Nautica asked curiously before taking a bite out of her food.

[quote"HelixMASON"]
Miss Shadow Night

Quote:

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Triton High School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items