Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mkodi

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:34 am
User Image

User ImageApplication

If you have satisfied all the requirements outlined in the Creating and Maintaining a Pride thread, please fill out this form and post it here. It may take us a few weeks to go over your information, create your cert and set up your subforum so please be patient. These requests are handled at our leisure.

[size=9]
[b]Pack/Pride Name:[/b]
[b]Current IC Owner(s):[/b] (owners with a king/queen member)
[b]Current OOC Owner(s):[/b] (owners with a regular ranked member)
[b]Default ranks:[/b] (the ranks for regular/growing members if not posted for a cert change)
[b]Current Pride/Pack Members, and Rankings of Each:[/b]
[b]Links to at least five [i]current[/i] RPs: (These RPs must have been done in the last month. At least one must have included the current ruler.)
[b]Brief Description of your Pride/Pack: [/b] (Do not exceed 175 words, it has to fit in our layout!)
[b]Familiar Rules:[/b] Does you Pride/Pack allow familiars? If so, which ones? Are there any specific rank restrictions or is bonding to a regular member necessary? Be as specific as you want!
[b]Cert Background Large Image:[/b] (Cert colors are now ultimately up to the cert maker, but please try to make it rectangular in shape.)
[b]Pride Symbol for Cert:[/b] Transparent PNG, please, and not already on a cert!circle. Please keep it square-like in shape, not rectangular.
[b]Any Extra Information:[/b] If you want to include a place for alternate names or clans, please say so here - we will not allow you to change the cert afterward.
[b]Pride/Pack History:[/b]
[/size]

User Image

User ImageApplication Issues

If your pride application is good, your cert will be made up and you'll be PMed to confirm it. However, if there is an issue with your application, one of the pride owners will be PMed with the issues and asked to resolve them before the application is processed. The application will be marked with a note in red. Once it has been fixed, simply make a note below the red one in blue so that the reviewers can see it to have the app looked at again.

This process will be repeated until the application is accepted or withdrawn completely.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:10 pm
Approved 3/14/16

Original Post in old guild: Link

Dov Strunmah

Pack/Pride Name: Dov`Strunmah
Current IC Owner(s): Alduin
Current OOC Owner(s): Greenie EA & Seaki
Default ranks:
- Sahsunaar // Villager
- Kiir // General Cub
- Kiir se Pogann // Cubs born with one parent outside of the pride.
Current Pride/Pack Members, and Rankings of Each:

Royal Family

Faal`Zul x1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Paarthurnax || Dragon Name: 'Name Meaning' || Owned by: Inglorious D

Jun x1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alduin || Zaan: 'To Shout / Yell' || Owned by: Greenie EA

Vahdin x1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Daya || Yol Su`um: '--' || Owned by: Seaki

Kulaan xUnlimitedxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kulaas xUnlimitedxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Council and Lead Roles
Zaan`Vahzah x4xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tavak-ohane || Kruziik Vahriin Kagaan: 'Ancient Sworn Blessing' || Owned by: Talencia
Throek`Irid || Onik Zul: 'Wise Voice' || Owned by: Greenie EA
Vunjififaudi || Bex Faad: 'Open Warmth' || Owned by: Seaki
Basschus || Skakmat: '--' || Owned by: Strawberry Gumi Bunny

Revak Zii x1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nir Drog x1xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

General
Wah Prodah xUnlimitedxxxxxxxxx
Releeshahn || Strun Ven Mir: 'Storm Wind Allegiance' || Owned by: Talencia

Fin`Tuz xUnlimitedxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pepo`moto || SahLosDu: 'Phantom is Devouring' || Owned by: Tonberry Queen X
Voz || Boziik Fus: 'Bold Force' || Owned by: Cajanic
Bi`ndoto || Durnehviir: '--' || Owned by: Lithiasaur
Pahale || Krien Qah: 'Shield of the Sun' || Owned by: ShinosBee
Imrahil || Kulaan Se Yolos: 'Heir of Flame' || Owned by: AstoriaFallen
Ameretat || Kun: 'The Right Path' || Owned by: Greenie EA

Kiir Vahlok xUnlimitedxxxxxxxx
Gamba || Alunpookyoriik: '--' || Owned by: Lithiasaur
Kis'erela || Nepend Fah Iilah: 'Laughter for Moons' || Owned by: Ruler of Everything
Akiko`Hinata || Zok Monah: 'Great Mother' || Owned by: AstoriaFallen
Themis || Vonun: 'Become Unseen' || Owned by: Greenie EA

Aus Nii xUnlimitedxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tia || Pruzah Haas: 'Good Health' || Owned by: Cajanic
A šum || Yun Kenlik: 'New Cycle' || Owned by: -_Wish of Tevarae_-

Ah Aar xUnlimitedxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Akir || Unslaad Drem: 'Ceaseless Peace' || Owned by: Talencia
Hrom || Kotin Faal Kast: 'Into the Tempest' || Owned by: HoneyBells
Ajitabh || Lok Kroniid: 'Sky Conquerer' || Owned by: Seaki
Wembetaya || Aldin Vrii: 'Razorscale' || Owned by: ShinosBee

Sahsunaar xUnlimitedxxxxxxxxxx
Auri`temsi || Bahlaan Yuvon Brii: 'Worthy Golden Beauty' || Owned by: Talencia
Rahisi || Rovaan: 'Wanderer' || Owned by: Greenie EA

Youth
Kiir xUnlimitedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kiir se Pogann xUnlimitedxxxxx

Links to at least five current RPs:
One (Leader)
Two
Three
Four
Five
Brief Description of your Pride/Pack: Up in the mountains, comes together a pride. A pride whom has with-held themselves for many a years from the outside world. Their traditions are set in stone and hierarchy far more so. The regions are tough, and rough, so any lion who dares approach should be prepared. This may be the fight for their lives in an extreme terrain with extremely old-day individuals.
Cert Background Large Image: User Image
Pride Symbol for Cert: User Image
Any Extra Information: Dragon Name
Pride/Pack History:
"For the better of the pride.." - Jun Paarthurnax

"Days for the pride seem numbered Faal Zul.." A dreary voice rumbled, a deadly reminder to the former king that he was not alone to his thoughts and was presented yet again with an idea the pride had never accepted before. The walls were closed, and had been closed for as long as the Faal Zul could remember. His joints ached as he shifted and moved to face the current Jun, Paarthurnax. "The days are numbered Paarthurnax, they have been since we formed our group here. These mountains have protected us though, and I do not see them crumbling beneath our paws at this time. I do not wish to be brought this point again." He gave a gruff sigh and moved away again.

--

The pride was facing a large issue, they were confined to the lands they had lived in since they could all remember. These lands had not completely weakened them, but were beginning to take its toll. Many were falling ill or simply becoming weak. Those whom were active during their younger years became inadequate to help. The solution appeared simple to Paarthurnax, open up their 'walls' and move down the mountain to its base. Find homes in the mountain side and live off the land that had, to his knowledge, been untouched as long as they had lived up here. The Faal Zul, whom was stuck in his old ways could not get passed 'open the walls'.

The arguments became larger in numbers and greater in frustration, Faal Zul would not see it Paarthurnax's way and could not bear to break down the ways of their people the Faal Zul had stated himself. Paarthurnax did what would be a last resort and called a council meeting, those of which familiar with the act of calling a council meeting would register this as an offense against the Faal Zul. The Voice would be the primary caller, if he is not passed on.

--

"Listen Council, hear my words, those which have been falling on stubborn ears far to long." The large group that had gathered was bewildering, normally many would show, but had Paarthurnax looked hard and with names in mind he would have been able to see more than ninety percent of the members. "Change is a need, a must. The pride we know has not been lost, will not falter. Our numbers may be few, but our strength is forever." He began by praising and uplifting the crowd, which watched in a simple silence.

The silence was a sign, he knew, that the pride had an idea where he was going. He had not presented the idea to the pride, for fear that if he did so to soon he would be opposed to largely by the subjects he needed as a majority right now. "My plan is to move the pride.." He stated, his voice nearly faltering as he spoke. The crowd remained calm, a positive that panic of change had not been put on these individuals. "Move to the base of the mountain.. Our homes will reside in the caves of the mountainside and we can live off the land." The lions did not stir, did not speak a word, dared not. To do something like this is to go against the Faal Zul.

What Paarthurnax saw was much better than cheering. There was hope. The hope fueled the fire that had burned in him for ages, the fire exploded and he made his point, all the while.. the Faal Zul watched from behind, listening. The look he bore was calm and understanding, and was the look that Paarthurnax was greeted with when he was speaking and turned away from the crowd to pace. There before him was his former king. "Faal Zul.." A murmur was all he could muster, but the Faal Zul simply stared. and stepped passed him. "Lions, lionesses and other species alike..." He coughed briefly, his strength in itself was losing out. It was easly seen that as years went he had begun to struggle. "It seems our Jun has made his point, no?" A sea of nods flooded the area. "Do you agree?" No one dared move or speak. "I do.. i agree Paarthurnax, you have tended to the needs of your pride with knowledge and the understanding I come to expect of our future generations." A harsh cough took over his body at that point and the council meeting was ended. The council had spoke briefly before leaving to think on their own.

--

With the blessing given by the Faal Zul the pride began moving to their promised land and began settling into their homes in the mountainside and feasting on the lands offerings. The only one whom stayed was the Faal Zul himself. He had been rendered unable to move, he was dying.

It was only a number of days before the Faal Zul passed, fortunately in his slumber and with the last words that would produce hope for the next generations and more. Paarthurnax had depicted that from now on, to live on through Faal Zul's traditions the home with which he inhabited in the mountains would be the home of the future Faal Zul's, beginning with himself. It had been discussed among the council that Paarthurnax would take on the position of The Voice, the choice to move to the mountains base was his trial in their eyes. With the decision made of that, Jun was left open. This position was given to a trustworthy companion that Paarthurnax had known well into cub-hood, Alduin. They had been on again, off again friends. Paarthurnax was sure his decision was the right one.

And so the pride found themselves in mourning and celebration...

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:31 am
Approved Oct 6, 2016

Current I/T - Old I/T

Pack/Pride Name:Nguvu Tamaa
Current IC Owner(s): Majanga (Fairy Snails)
Current OOC Owner(s): Fairy Snails, Tanakako
Default ranks: Prospective Sith

The Lord of the Sith:
•Majanga; (Fairy Snails)

High Lord/Lady:
• Buru'Ju (nessiaing)
• Lumiya (Tanakako)
• Ezrasia (Fairy Snails)

Lord's Hands:
• Darth Ruyken (Tanakako)

Sith Masters:
• Eiyani (Fairy Snails)
• Aleu (Buffy_the_Bloody)
• Nuu'l Innocent_Hybrid)
• Morwen (Cajanic)
• Naveed (Znaruto)
• Jaaiscyn (Conrad The Mighty)
• Luka (CaliWolfe)
• Tahmuras (Fairy Snails)
• Serael (Fairy Snails)
• Matsusa (Dame NightFury)
• Jiayi (Fairy Snails)
• Caerus (Chi Sohma)
• Darmaul (Kathryn Dragonna)
• Bluu'kifo (Painted Moose)
• Izrail (Fairy Snails)
• Céleste (Tanakako)
• Aurore (Tanakako)
• Gosutu (Fairy Snails)

Prospective Sith:

• Daiyu (Fairy Snails)

Captive
•Tsiana (Fairy Snails)

Links to at least five current Rps: One, Two, Three, Four, Five (RP with IC leader)
Brief Description of your Pride/Pack: Nguvu Tamaa is a pride of warriors whose greatest enemy is the Jedi of Mizani'Ulimwengu. They accept anyone into their ranks once they have shown themselves worthy. The Sith of Nguvu Tamaa encourages power, passion, and strength in their pride members. Their home is situated on a rocky plateau surrounded by imposing pillars of stone.
Familiar Rules: The pride does allow familiars, but they must be bonded to a pride member.
Cert Background Large Image: Background
Pride Symbol for Cert: Symbol
Any Extra Information: n/a
Pride/Pack History: Aki and his mate/apprentice Penda left the Jedi in search of a different way to use the force. During their travels, Aki was filled with emotions, something he hadn't felt since he was a young cub. He felt betrayal toward his deceased master, hatred for the one who replaced him as Grand Master and of course passion toward the mate who had barred him cubs. (all of which were left at the Jedi pride)

He made his way over the mountains to a nice secluded area, still near the Jedi pride. He and his mate decided to make this their temporary home until they decided what to do with their lives.

Every night Aki would have visions of the future, the Jedi fighting against others, these others were filled with hatred just like him. Instead of being taught peace these force wielding creatures relied on chaos. Soon Aki would realize it was his destiny to create these others. He would call them the Sith.

He started with his own mate. He twisted her mind, filled her with loathing and jealousy. He convinced her that the Jedi were their enemy and they would need to recruit more.

He searched for others who had darkness in their hearts and persuaded them to join him. He had every intention of destroying the Jedi with the Sith army he was building up. Once he had enough Sith he took them Over the mountains and attacked the Jedi. To his surprise, the Jedi prevailed and drove back the Sith. The strong managed to escape Jedi capture. Penda wasn't so lucky.

Aki tried to build up another army, to avenge Penda, but he was aged and could not battle anymore. In the end, he took his own life, leaving the Sith to figure out who to rule. Fights broke out and there was a slaughter of Sith. They began killing their own kind. Once order was built the Sith decided to move their pride away from the Jedi, to ensure their secrets were safe.

A couple generations later they witness a great plague that lowered their numbers. It was then the 'rule of two' was established. The Sith Lord decided there would only be two Sith's at a time. One Master and one apprentice. In order to keep themselves hidden from the Jedi.

However, when Majanga took over the role of Lord of the Sith, he reinstated the old ways. He began collecting pride members, growing their numbers so that soon they could attack the Jedi.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:52 am
Approved Nov 16, 2016

Pack/Pride Name: Aérastouvíos
Current IC Owner(s): Seaki (Aeolus)
Current OOC Owner(s): Seaki
Default ranks: Aeráki (Youth) -> Aéras (Adolescent) -> Ripí (Adult)

Aeolus (o. Phii`nyx) | Lailapás | ? x Symr | Played by: Seaki
Maleleji (o. Alafia) | Rous (North) | Hanja x Leini | Played by: Seaki
Sireto (o. ?) | Kataigída | ? x ? | Played by: SilverLutz

Linfoo (o. Hanecco) | Trikymía | ? x ? | Played by: Seaki
Piperel (o. ?) | Trikymía| Faolan x Mika | Played by: Seaki
Rete (o. ?) | Trikymía | Gele x Basha | Played by: nessiaing
Saft (o. ?) | Trikymía | Tadelesh x ? | Played by: nessiaing
Iyannough (o. ?) | Gýpas | Ayawamat x Aniisamara | Played by: SilverLutz
Mienfoo (o. ?) | Terétisma | ? x ? | Played by: nessiaing
Rei (o. ?) | Terétisma | ? x ? | Played by: nessiaing
Shideezhi (o. Aigu) | Rous (South) | ? x ? | Played by: SilverLutz
Anansi Royale (o. Pembe) | Iérax | ? x ? | Played by: AstoriaFallen
Kajika (o. ?) | Eispnéo | Vumbi x Taigi | Played by: SilverLutz
Tandabui (o. ?) | Ripí | Zuberi-sikio x Raha | Played by: Seaki
Tadelesh (o. ?) | Ripí | ? x ? | Played by: DraconisSiirexus
Xipil (o. ?) | Ripí | Aujigweybermanoth x Kelrayiss | Played by: magnadearel
Kizzi (o. ?) | Taós | Faolan x Mika | Played by: nessiaing
Gele (o. ?) | Thoryvódis | ? x ? | Played by: Seaki
Cwn Annwn (o. Cysgod) | Thoryvódis | ? x ? | Played by: SilverLutz
Viola (o. ?) | Fteró | ? x ? | Played by: AstoriaFallen
Xylia (o. ?) | Eispnéo | ? x ? | Played by I Lady Kiya I
Azaleia (o. ?) | Taós | Aujigweybermanoth x Kelrayiss | Played by I Lady Kiya I

A Gentle Breeze (w/Leader)
Like a Brother
Counting Feathers
Patrol
Together, Still
Brief Description of your Pride/Pack: The Aérastouvíos is a nomadic wild dog pack that followed the goddess of the wind. They travel with the wind currents and breezes, trading with any other packs and prides that they happen to come across. The pack tends to follow a set path, while those who are more adept find new routes to follow, reporting back to the pack to inform them of their journey. Most of the pack bonds to avians, showing the Goddess of Wind their devotion, as well as a belief that their avian bonded carries a piece of their soul.
Familiar Rules: Avians only!
Cert Background Large Image: Background
Pride/Pack History:
All packs start somewhere, but where this pack’s true start was, no one truly knows. Though as all packs start, they begin with a group. A small group of dogs with shared interests and ideas and a shared religion, carrying them across the lands. As the group grew, so did their ideas and beliefs. The group stuck together, sharing their culture with one another as they travelled on well-worn paths, and some not so worn. Together, they wander as long as the wind sweeps across the lands.

In the recent past, the Matriarch Symr stepped down, leaving the pack to her daughter Aeolus. As the pack transitioned into new leadership, there was unrest, and the pack remained stationary as they settled into the new dynamics. They continue along their path to the next destination.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:59 pm
Approved Nov 16, 2016

Pack/Pride Name: Schnee la Neige'milima
Current IC Owner(s): Urza and Natintrapa
Current OOC Owner(s): I Lady Kiya I, Greenie EA, Samus x
Default ranks: Snow Puff - Icicle - Snowman
Members...

Yeti King and Queen

Urza | Yeti King | Mate: Natintrapa | Companion: Sukoya, Kolrel | I Lady Kiya I | [Cert]
Natintrapa | Yeti Queen | Mate: Urza | Companion: Miri | I Lady Kiya I | [Cert]

Yetiling:

Urztin | Yetiling | Mate: Haukea | Companion: None | Samus x | [Cert]

Ice Princesses and Princes

Lawine | Ice Prince | Mate: none | Companion: Pacha | SilverLutz | [cert]
Bora | Ice Princess | Mate: none | Companion: Bahati | SilverLutz | [cert]
Aiskrimu | Ice Princess | Mate: none | Companion: None | Cajanic | [cert]
Soyala | Ice Princess | Mate: | Companion: | I Lady Kiya I | [Cert]
Ubusika | Ice Princess | Mate: | Companion: | Ecavi | [Cert]
Viazi | Ice Princess | Mate: | Companion: | Samus x | [Cert]
Fannar | Ice Prince | Mate: | Companion: | Safaia | [Cert]

Ice Council

Sachin | Ice Council | Mate: None | Companion: None | samus x | [Cert]
Snjár-Blóm | Ice Council | Mate: | Companion: | Kathryn Dragonna | [Cert]
An | Ice Council | Mate: | Companion: Elis | Greenie EA | [Cert]
Gwaihir | Ice Council | Mate: | Companion: | AstoriaFallen | [Cert]

Ice Guards

Usiku Angania | Head Ice Guard | Mate: Azura | Companion: None | samus x | [Cert]
Gunju | Ice Guard | Mate: Rashida | Companion: Kaalkrontu | I Lady Kiya I | [Cert]
Azura | Ice Guard | Mate: Usiku Angania | Companion: None | samus x | [Cert]
Sunan | Ice Guard | Mate: N/A | Companion: N/A | Safaia | [Cert]
Kamuzu | Ice Guard | Mate: N/A | Companion: Kepheus | Cyhorse | [Cert]
Hermine | Ice Guard | Mate: N/A | Companion: Fiacre | Cajanic | [Cert]
Theluji Kahawa | Ice Guard | Mate: | Companion: N/A | Samus x | [Cert]
Aeeninwen Taldel | Ice Guard | Mate: N/A | Companion: N/A | I Lady Kiya I | [Cert]
Batang'mollo | Ice Guard | Mate: Kijivu Dunia? | Companion: | Andranis | [Cert]
Yaogun gequ | Ice Guard | Mate: | Companion: | Andranis | [Cert]
Keelia | Ice Guard | Mate: | Companion: | Chisato Mikami | [Cert]
Kukata Jiwe | Ice Guard | Mate: | Companion: Changarawe | Neon Fly | [Cert]
Leonem Caeruleum| Rank | Mate: | Companion: Leporem Caeruleus | Kathryn Dragonna | [Cert]

Snow Flakes

Zoza | Snow Flake | Mate: ?? | Companion: Huria | Ecavi | [Cert]
Daichi | Snow Flake | Mate: None | Companion(s): Aakrelnah | I Lady Kiya I | [Cert]

Snow Angels

Lisimba | Snow Angel | Companion: Riikano | I Lady Kiya I | [Cert][HareCert]
Chuntao | Snow Angel | Mate: N/A | Companion: Relnaartum | I Lady Kiya I | [Cert]
Gunjura | Snow Angel | Mate: N/A | Companion: N/A | Samus x | [Cert]
Furiza | Snow Angel | Mate: N/A | Companion: N/A | Cajanic | [Cert]
Eirwen | Snow Angel | Mate: N/A | Companion: Karli | Tanakako | [Cert
Haukea | Snow Angel | Mate: Urztin | Companion: N/A | I Lady Kiya I | [Cert]
Byaluu | Snow Angel | Mate: | Companion: Baldur | Andranis | [Cert]
Lumi'kivi | Snow Angel | Mate: | Companion: | Andranis | [Cert]
Lamri | Snow Angel | Mate: | Companion: Lynne | R4gn0r0k IV | [Cert]
Velia | Snow Angel | Mate: | Companion: | AstoriaFallen | [Cert]
Asëa | Snow Angel | Mate: | Companion: Itila | Seaki | [Cert]
Espresa | Snow Angel | Mate: | Companion: Ister | nessiaing | [Cert]

Snowmen

Rashida | Head Snowman | Mate: Gunju | Companion: Rudahvu | I Lady Kiya I | [Cert]
Rae'lilongass'ame | Snowman | Mate: Naarro | Companion: None | I Lady Kiya I | [Cert]
Yafeu | Snowman | Mate: N/A | Companion: Feynlaatstrun | I Lady Kiya I | [Cert]
Elerosse | Snowman | Mate: N/A | Companion: N/A | I Lady Kiya I | [Cert]
Anyu | Snowman | Mate: N/A | Companion: Lehnah | I Lady Kiya I | [Cert]
Sulo | Snowman | Mate: N/A | Companion: Absalon | Andranis | [Cert]
Hadiya | Snowman | Mate: Azuka | Companion: | SSBrosB | [Cert]
Iekika | Snowman | Mate: | Companion: | I Lady Kiya I | [Cert]
Freilaclanbarin | Snowman | Mate: | Companion: | I Lady Kiya I | [Cert]
Baridi'barafu | Snowman | Mate: | Companion: | I Lady Kiya I | [Cert]
Kufungia'nchi | Snowman | Mate: | Companion: | I Lady Kiya I | [Cert]
Swara | Snowman | Mate: | Companion: Pepo | Ecavi | [Cert]
Kiwango Thelugi | Snowman | Mate: | Companion: Baridi | ABVirus | [Cert]

[one] [six]
[two] [seven]
[three] [eight]
[four] [nine]
[five] [ten]

Ten and Seven are with Urza
Brief Description of your Pride/Pack:
After given blessings by the Goddess of Winter, Urza and Natintrapa established a community at the bottom of a small mountain that's covered completely in snow. After an almost tragic event, Urza came to realize that they needed help within the pride and decided to co-exist peacefully with the hares in the area. Soon, the pride came together to where lions that left the pride must have a hare companion in case of past events happened again. Hares keep pride members safe, and for that Lions keep hares safe from outside members.

Familiar Rules: Only hares are allowed
Cert Background Large Image: Background (Cert is already made from previous guild)
Pride Symbol for Cert: Symbol idea (Cert is already made from previous guild)
Any Extra Information: N/A
Pride/Pack History: This story isn't a tale that was a long time ago, this story starts with a lion and a lioness, and a blessing of the Goddess of Winter. After a great deed done for the Goddess of Winter, she granted Urza and Natintrapa a nice area of land covered in snow. They saw it as a gift, and blessing. Not soon after, a small gathering became, and soon established a small group of lions. Urza, realizing quickly, decided it was time to put some order to the group before anything could get out of hand. Him and Natintrapa, having children already, thought it was good to start this sooner than later.

A group of counsel that included a King, Queen, and a small group of council had control of what went on in the land given to them by the Goddess. To keep Law and order, and everyone safe and fed, the council work together to determine the outcome. A meeting cannot happen without all council present, as it's important to have all views seen before completely being able to come up with a decision.

Soon, the group grew into a pride. Everything was going lovely, snow was falling, and the Goddess of Winter seemed pleased. A night, much like any other night, Urza found himself in need of a little walk. However, while on his walk, he found himself in a bit of a bad situation. A small, but dangerous, amount of snow came tumbling down causing a avalanche that ended up completely covering Urza with snow. Unable to move, he thought he was to be buried alive and never to see his family or friend's again. When all, but hope, was left in his mind it seemed that it was getting lighter. Bits of sounds were starting to come, and then he knew. He knew he was saved. How, or by what, he wasn't sure.

Soon, a hare appeared to him. She was small, and easily able to fit in where he was. She had found him, or perhaps even saw what had happened to him. Whatever the case, he was forever in her debt. From that moment on, the Schnee la Neige'milima were the pride who co-existed with hare as friends and not food. He realized that they were more than just a play thing, and something of a lifesaver. Since then, they had done more things than any lion could ever hope to imagine. They helped hunt, as long as it wasn't them they were happy to join in. They also helped find lost lions in the snow.

Soon after, rules were put in that anyone venturing away from the pride MUST be accompanied by a hare. They also became good Nannies, and helped with watching over the pride cubs. At a young age, if a cub is found responsible, they are given a hare at an early age, but until they are able to care properly for their tiny friend, they won't have one, therefore cannot leave the pride.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:16 pm
Approved Feb 12, 2017

Pride Name: Isoba'Velius
Current IC Owner(s): Najwa-Shula
Current OOC Owner(s): magnadearel
Default ranks: Cashile (Cubs) -> Gizem (Adols) -> Itzal (Default Adult)
Current Pride Members, and Rankings of Each:
Limited Ranks
Ammon(1/1)-
Najwa-Shula(magna); Familiar: Serval Miyako(magna)

Rúni(2/3)-
Leto Eha(magna); Familiar: Bird Amitola(magna)
Kaveri(DavyJnah)

Tenzin(3/3)-
Waimarie(magna); Familiar: Snake Hye-jin(magna)
Gebhuza/Items(Mogami); Future Familiar: Snake(Mogami)
Chiranjivi(Manda); Familiar: Jackal Kuuya(Manda)

Lowt(1/3)-
Zakiya(Whoan); Familiar: Serval Alvera(Whoan)

Eir(2/4)-
Thais (magna); Familiar: Jackal Emilija (magna)
Quenivere (Syrius Lionwing); Familiar: Falcon Lanner

Abungu(1/5)-
Meltem(magna); Familiar: Serval Mahina(magna)

General Ranks
Dagrún-
********* Mir-sher(magna); Familiar: Hawk Imamu(magna)
Ket-t Layla(magna); Familiar: Jackal Miltiades(magna)

Gacheru-
Ankou(Fairy Snails); Familiar: Hawk Vi'Jaya(Fairy Snails)
Kacivu(magna); Familiar: Vulture Koli(magna)
Temitope(CaliWolfe); Familiar: Vulture Bamidele(CaliWolfe)

Itzal(Default!)-
Gyatso(magna); Familiar: Serval Biborka(magna)
Kyriaka(magna); Familiar: Maned Wolf Iphigeneia(magna)
Mai Tai(magna); Familiar: Maned Wolf Archippos(magna)
Silvain Kibou(Manda); Familiar: Snake Seda(Manda)
Vaiva(magna); Familiar: Hawk Nasrin(magna)

Gizem-
Bulabule(Kathryn Dragonna) (Future: Gacheru), Ceto x Meltem
Kaiga(Mogami) (Future: Dagrún), Ceto x Meltem
Povu(belloblossom) (Future: Abungu), Ceto x Meltem
Aysu (Fairy Snails) (Future: Dagrún), Ceto x Meltem
Itsaso (magna) (Future: Gacheru), Ceto x Meltem; Familiar: Vulture Mochni(magna)

Cashile-
none

Hybrid Ranks
Howahkan(hybrid only)-
Leih'Lana(DavyJnah)

Lockesh(default hybrid only)-
Varsha(Fairy Snails)
Tachi(Mogami)

Unbonded Familiars: (These familiars belong to the pride, but have not yet found a partner)
none

1. Cross Paths- Leader (done)
2. Where did you come from? (done)
3. A tisket, A basket (done)
4. Adult Choices (done)
5. Commence Training! (done)

Brief Description of your Pride/Pack: There are rumors and whispers hinted at in the dark of the night of those who live in the darkness; of those who thrive in the night and can pass by without a whisper. They tend to be a secretive lot. Strange stirrings in the shadows lift the fur along one’s back. The Ammon is calling, quietly but calling, those who have no fear of the night. What their purpose is yet, no one is sure.

Familiar Rules: Familiars are required, and usually bonded to at least by late adol or early adulthood. Commonly accepted Familiars: servals, maned wolves, jackals, snakes, birds of prey (eagle, falcon, hawk, vulture). Occasionally other birds. Any rank may bond with any familiar. Familiars do not have to bond and will be considered part of the pride's breeding pool for members to draw from.
(I know it can be hard to get familiars, so you don't have to have one to join)

Cert Background Large Image: BG
Pride/Pack History: A young adult hybrid remembered the ways of the night she’d been taught as a cub by her parents. She wanted to find others like her who weren’t afraid of the night and the secrets it held. Najwa-Shula searched out many and a few slowly gathered under her. She taught to them the ways of stealth and secrecy. They mastered the ways of deception and diversion. From a faint dream a young pride has grown.

Where will they go? What will they become? That has yet to be determined.

magnadearel

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 5:39 pm
Approved June 11, 2017

Pack/Pride Name: Te'a-Nakhun
Current IC Owner(s): Meepfur
Current OOC Owner(s): Meepfur
Default ranks:
Female Cub: Youth
Female Adol/Adult: Jaitra, Akheti, or Atun - should be included in certing post for the litter; if none posted, don't cert adol/adult stage unless a rank is chosen (rank choice is irreversible/ICly assigned, so I'd like to avoid default/forced rank they'll be stuck with)
Male, All Stages: Parastar

Meepfur
|Member List

Adhi-raj
Intiha-ka | Rawal | Meepfur

Ijman-a
Sataa | Rawal | Meepfur

Jaitra
Aletheia | Shikar-i | Meepfur
Amba | Shikar-i | Tisiphone
Arya | Shikar-i | Fairy Snails
Melusine | Gasht | | Lady Kiya |
Io | Rawal | Meepfur
Led`krylo | Rawal | Andranis
Penzi | Rawal | Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Akheti
Angulia`vicheko | Gasht | Andranis
Ataullah | Gasht | Meepfur
Kaikuahine | Shikar-i | Meepfur
Midna | Shikar-i | Andranis
Yvaine | Rawal | Meepfur

Atun
Arevik | Shikar-i | Andranis
Elysande | Gasht | Meepfur
Kalyca | Rawal | Fairy Snails
Midori | Shikar-i | Andranis
Pandora | Shikar-i | Andranis

Parastar
Chokaa | Syrius Lionwing
Eguzki | Fairy Snails
Goromo | Andranis
Ijuba | Meepfur
Ikkuma | Meepfur
Jagat | Peppermint Coffee
Jamili`Tsisqua | Meepfur
Kaajh`Kaalbh | | Lady Kiya |
Liza | Syrius Lionwing
Mazi | Annchen
Qubad | Peppermint Coffee
Takoda | Vesale
Tamisra | Meepfur
Thokozani | Fairy Snails
Xing Wu | Andranis
Zvesda`Vokara | Peppermint Coffee

Unsorted (Need Ranks)
Doitsu | Rawal | Lady Kiya |
Gurami | Gasht | Syrius Lionwing
Ilo | Rawal | Syrius Lionwing
Kito | Shikar-i | Vesale
Konani | Gasht | Polette
Nisrine | Gasht | Peppermint Coffee
Ominotago | Gasht | Vesale
Sao | Gasht | Peppermint Coffee

A Piece of Home
Better Be Worth it
Tagalong
Reasons to Believe
A New Way to Hunt
Rising from the ashes of previous warrior and female-dominated prides, the Te'a-Nakhun is a multi-species coalition that holds honor to be of utmost importance, and believes that one's appearance is dictated by the honor or dishonor with which they lived previous live(s). All predator species are welcome, and while they will always rank below females, males are welcome as well, provided they are willing to lead peaceful, honorable lives in the interest of bettering themselves. They have claimed a tidal island once occupied by another pride, making it difficult for outsiders to access it, but they are by no means isolationist, with parties often venturing to the mainland to hunt or gather information.
Familiar Rules: Predator familiars allowed, but they should remain on their own familiar certs, not be certed as belonging to a regular-species member.
Cert Background Large Image: Got a cert made up already since, y'know, I can. XD
Pride Symbol for Cert: As above. Mwahaha.
Any Extra Information: Nope.
Pride/Pack History:
|History
Original K'N History:

Quote:
Every new beginning is some other beginning’s end, as the saying goes, and for the Kunanda’Nakhun – they marked the ending of a legacy by the name of the Purahka.

The Purahka pride was one of ancient origins, flourishing in a land lost over time on the tongues of storytellers, though a variety of names now exist for it. They were renowned for their strength and tact, breeding some of the most skillful hunters and warriors existing at the time. Outwardly, they had the strength and force only dreamt of in stories. Inwardly, they were crumbling at the core.

As is customary among many of the royal bloodlines of ancient, long forgotten prides, the royal family had led itself to inbreeding for many hundreds of years. Near the end of their reign, the royal family had begun to produce weak offspring that were more often than not troubled of the mind. Only years before the end of the Purahka, the pride saw its last true king and queen – two young cousins who, despite their misfortunes, were deeply in love. Sadly, because of her sickliness, the queen died giving birth to her one and only cub – a son that would one day become the last heir to the throne of the great kings. The king named this son Idbar’Shamat, a cub that was considered unlucky from the day of his birth, and a cub that would one day grow up to spread his bad luck like a wildfire.

When Idbar was little more than an adolescent, his father died from the grief and madness that had swept over him at the death of his beloved queen, and Idbar was named the new king of Purahka. It could be blamed on the fact that his father never paid him very much attention, or on the fact that his genetics had made him slightly mentally unstable, but young Idbar was a lion with a taste for blood and gore. He often stirred fights among his own pride just to see a pair of lions rip one another to shreds or he would give someone an impossible task with the threat that failure meant execution. Unsurprisingly, females were more often the victim of these games than the male warriors simply because of the preference in Idbar’s demented thoughts. Idbar himself went unchallenged for a very long time despite the whispers stirring among the members of the pride. He would continue his merciless rule until the fateful day that he pushed those tactful lionesses just a little too far.

Idbar had seen quite a few of those two-legged creatures in the forest of their lands early one morning and his twisted mind immediately decided he should pit a group of lionesses against them in order to test their strength. Most animals, by instinct, steered clear of these two-leggers, but Idbar had a rather corrupt thought process and a little less instinct than one usually came by with lions. With a wicked grin, he gathered up a particularly crafty group of lionesses and told them they must bring back a two-legger or they would all be exiled to the far reaches of the pride lands where there were larger and more violent creatures than these two-leggers themselves. Now this may have seemed little more than his usual game, until one takes into account that one of these females was none other than a lioness, Vipatti, who had professed her love to Idbar – the lioness that many believed he would take as a queen since no females remained of royal blood. Perhaps he had just been testing her, trying to make sure she was worthy of ruling with him, but whatever the reasoning behind his thoughts, it all ended in disaster.

Not long into their hunt for these two-leggers, the lionesses began to feel uneasy. The animals of the forest were stirring more than usual, frantic and unnerved, and the instinct of the lionesses themselves screamed for them to leave. Many turned back, becoming to unnerved and unsettled by their own instincts, but Vipatti kept going – and so did those loyal to her. As they went deeper into the forest, deeper into the heart of this evil feeling, the surrounding area began to grow warmer. Ahead of them they could see light flickering, great light – but they could also hear the screams of two-leggers. The last lions with Vipatti turned away, begging her to come with them, but Vipatti would not be turned away from her one chance to prove herself worthy of Idbar.

These lionesses began to head back out of the forest, but as they went, a roaring noise began to build up behind them. When they finally turned around to look, the forest had caught fire – probably from something those two-leggers had done. They began to run, knowing it was already too late for Vipatti, trying to save their own lives. Once they had passed the edge of the forest and found the rest of their group, they had all suffered scorches and burns from falling limbs and twigs. They did the inevitable and went back to face Idbar. When he was confronted, for long moments he sat in silence, almost as if he might grieve for Vipatti. Then, with a sudden burst of rather maniacal laughter, Idbar condemned them all to exile while exclaiming that Vipatti just wasn’t cut out for a Purahka way of life.

Outraged, the lionesses of the pride all came together and developed a plan to dispose of their young, corrupt king. By now, even the males had begun to disapprove of Idbar’s actions but they still did nothing. It was no matter, for as the night fell over the lands of Purahka, the tactful hunters the pride was so renowned for formed together for their greatest hunt – their king. They surrounded him on all sides with the shadows as their curtain, knowing that more than one of them could fall from fatal wounds. As he noticed that first pair of yellow eyes staring at him from the darkness, he began to laugh and he continued his laughter even as they fell in upon him with claws and teeth.

Many say that they carved him up, left him intact, but mangled his body with a wound for every sin he had ever committed against a lioness. Others say that they ripped him to pieces and threw him to the scavengers, letting the lowest creatures of the food chain have a meal fit for a king. Whatever the case, he was slaughtered, and since then no male has taken the throne. From among the lionesses, two queens were chosen to rule in his stead and the males of the pride were condemned for being almost as guilty as Idbar himself. Throughout Idbar’s reign of terror, not a single one of them had stood up for a lioness, be she family or friend. They had allowed him to torture and slaughter at his whim and they would pay for it in this life and the next and for as many lives as it took for them to repent their sins. The males that chose to remain with the reformed pride that these lionesses now called the Kunanda’Nakhun believed the lionesses were right and accepted their place in hope of one day being saved from their sins.

The lionesses fled their homelands, seeking a place far away from the tainted land of Idbar, and for many years they were a nomadic group. The original lionesses that overthrew the king died and left their children to lead on until many generations later found them nestled in the heart of the jungle with their new way of life already the norm.

Many have come to believe that perhaps that this historical legend had its events exaggerated as the story passed down from generation to generation and that some of the minor details such as names and locations have been lost to time entirely. Regardless, this is the history they know and follow, despite any exaggeration.

The Kunanda'Nakhun thrived for many years before fate forced them to disperse, and the pride scattered to the winds. Some chose to live as rogues; others joined new prides such as the Antianeira and Einaliai Thalassai, finding comfort in social structures that were at least somewhat compatible with the beliefs they were raised on; others still moved on to vastly different prides and adapted to the new lives they found. Some found themselves uprooted yet again when their new prides fell apart, and it was then that they began to find their way back to each other.

Sataa, daughter of the lioness Kianga who had been bonded to one of the Kunanda's last Adhi-raj, who had made her new home among the 'mermaids' of the Einaliai Thalassai, was reunited with her daughter Intiha-ka, who had chosen to live in the Antianeira. Sataa was accompanied by Ikkuma, a male from the Kunanda'Nakhun who had chosen to stay with her, and Intiha-ka travelled with a lioness named Aletheia, whom she had befriended during her time in the Antianeira. They decided to stay together and formed a small, informal unit, continuing to live a nomadic life in unclaimed territories...until one day, Intiha-ka came across a strange sight: a rowdy band of creatures, most but not all of them male lions, travelling together. Curious, she followed them, and soon came to the realization that some of them were not companions, but captives.

Furious that these males had the audacity to enslave others - she had heard of such things, but never seen it with her own eyes - she hurried back to her own makeshift group and told them of what she'd seen. They shared in her outrage, and she and the other females returned that night to where the outlaws had made camp and set upon them. By the time they had finished, every member of the band had been killed or else had refused to stand with honor and fled. Not only were the former captives grateful, most wanted to stay with their rescuers, and just like that, their little group had more than doubled in size, with the addition of several lionesses, a lion, and even a few non-lions.

After many days together, hearing stories of where they were from and what they had been through, and telling her own, Intiha-ka decided that merely existing as drifters was not enough. Years and many miles away from the pride of her birth, she had seen time and again that the world was chaos and disorder without structure and obedience to tradition and value to keep it at bay. It was past time for the Kunanda'Nakhun to return, but it would not return quite the same.

They would be the Te'a-Nakhun, the Sharpened Claws.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:15 pm
Approved Sept 22, 2017

Pack/Pride Name: (The) Al-Siq Sayir
Current IC Owner(s): Epine de Rose
Current OOC Owner(s): Epine de Rose

Default ranks:
All cubs are born into the same rank as their parents so they will either stay as Civilians or Nobles for life.
Cub (Civilian) -> Adol (Civilian) -> Adult (Civilian)
Cub (Noble) -> Adol (Noble) -> Adult (Noble)

Link to Pride Plot Thread as well.
    Monarch:
    • [xx] Prometheus (Epine de Rose)

Justicars:
    • [Blue] [xx] Destati (Epine de Rose)
    • [Green] [xx] Oberon (Greenie)

Collective:
    • [Destati] [xx] Gideon (Epine de Rose)
    • [Destati] [xx] Adar'malik (Epine de Rose)
    • [Destati] [xx] Suu'marle (Epine de Rose)
    • [Destati] [xx] Spectre (Epine de Rose)
    • [Destati] [xx] Havase (Epine de Rose)

Noble:
    • [xx] Thalyssra (Epine de Rose)
    • [xx] Oa (Epine de Rose)
    • [xx] Arimathras (Epine de Rose)
    • [xx] Epimetheus (Epine de Rose)
    • [xx] Nyctimus (Epine de Rose)
    • [xx] Aquila (Pollack)
    • [xx] Altair (Pollack)
    • [xx] Tanith (Epine de Rose)
    • [xx] Nilda (Kimaria)
    • [xx] Cherida (Greenie)

Civilian:
    • [xx] Vida (Epine de Rose)
    • [xx] Vidofnir (Epine de Rose)
    • [xx] Gus Gus (Epine de Rose)
    • [xx] Poeira (Pollack)
    • [xx] Theseus (Pollack)
    • [xx] Encyclia (Pollack)

Phantom:
    • [xx] Adrastea (Epine de Rose)
    • [xx] Metis (Epine de Rose)
    • [xx] Amestris (Pollack)
    • [xx] Nasim (Pollack)
    • [xx] Ukweli (Greenie)
    • [xx] Uongo (Greenie)

• [xx] Spare Female Phantom (TBC)
    • [xx] Spare Male Phantom (TBC)
    • [xx] Spare Female Phantom (TBC)
    • [xx] Spare Male Phantom (TBC)

Familiars:
    • [xx] Shuurei (Epine de Rose)
    • [xx] Zima (Epine de Rose)
    • [xx] Angrok (Greenie)
    • [xx] Prime (Greenie)
    • [xx] Wuld (Greenie)
    • [xx] Pip (Greenie)

War torn and isolated, its existence was a secret kept only by the high walls of their own. Divided heavily my religion, tradition and politics - this is a pride filled with intrigue and one where an individual is defined by the side they choose to embrace...

Familiar Rules:
All familiars are permitted and retain the same rights as a standard member.

Cert Background Large Image: XXX - Made by Kimaria!

Pride Symbol for Cert: XXX

Pride/Pack History:
    Link to Mythos/Religion which ties in to the Pride History

The pride has always been shrouded in myth and legend, a tale of a war between mighty dragons that wasn't entirely inaccurate. The war of dragons remains one of the most venerated to this day and speaks of the birth of the royal line and all that came after it.

Long before the Al-Siq found themselves in the way they are today, they were once ruled by a single lion who united the coloured tribes to bring together his chosen Justicars. Following the destruction of the Black Dragon, the Al-Siq nation was born and united under his paw, they lived in relative peace. Though the dramas and spats of the average mortal would always exist, the thoughts of war and terror were far from their mind.

However, with the fall of the Black Dragon came the birth of superstition, and at the helm of the priests' religious teaching, those of less 'fortunate' colouring were considered to be ominous and dangerous. Though not the will of the Monarch, divisions began to fester and before long a scourge was born. One that fought back against the teachings that implied they were corrupted, weak, and not entitled to live within this world.

In no time at all, they grew in strength and within a small number of generations, they rose up unexpectedly. The casualties were extensive and while the pride did their best to fight back, they found themselves losing ground. It was during this time that the Monarch made his choice and ordered his personal guard away - the order was simple, they were to protect the pride rather than him and while he appreciated their reservations, they understood his decision.

On that day, those feared for their martial prowess displayed why that was so, and the scourge that had threatened their land was gradually pushed back... But it came at considerable price. As gains were made and the Justicars slowly returned to the Emperor's stronghold, they realised that he had fallen in their absence.

With no heirs to his name, for he had never found one to claim as his heart, a power vacuum emerged in what the Justicars feared would incite further division. Fortunately, it seemed the Dragon Priests already had this in paw, and as war seemed to be on the horizon they gave a glimmer of hope.

...While there was no heir yet, one would be born in time. Heralding from the Justicar bloodlines, a pure child would spring fourth and lead the Al-Siq in to a new age. Until that time, the Justicars would tend to the pride's needs and maintain the status quo. It was a prophecy that would be accepted by the majority of the pride and at least secured their safety for a period of time.

This status quo continued for a considerable amount of time and with the nobles restless and the scourge once again preparing for an assault, it seemed less and less likely that a new heir would be born.

And then it actually happened.

Prometheus was born to the blue Justicar and his peculiar mate, and in him, rested a chance for the Al-Siq to grow once more.

Epine de Rose

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:20 pm
Approved Jan 24, 2018

Pack/Pride Name:
Mirilli'tavari Pride I/T Here
Current IC Owner(s): Faun'Lómë
Current OOC Owner(s): Alpaca Chobi | Lady Kitania | Depawsit
Default ranks:
Standard |
Cub - Adol: Shard
Adult: Shine
Cubs w/ Wrong Color |
Cub - Adol : Shattered
Adult : Rogue
Nobility |
Cub - Adol - Adult: Lord for male Lady for female
Members

Total Count: 54

Pridal Album

High Lord | Faun'Lómë | Peridot | Alpaca Chobi
    xxxxxxxx→ Faun took up leadership during the hardships of the journey and did his best to keep an even head. The trip to the new land only helped prove that he was leadership material though this was not what Faun sought. The rather young leader feels a great deal of weight with the new responsibilities on his shoulder but will do his best to lead.

Lord | Elendil'Surion | Serpentine | Peppermint Coffee
    xxxxxxxx→ Brother to the High Lord! Came from the Mist Walkers and misses his pride life. He's quiet, serious, stoic. Others call him unfeeling, expressionless. He just doesn't show what he's feeling most of the time.

Lord | Lhun'Fán | Quartz | Lady Kitania
    xxxxxxxx→ Lhun is a mysterious lion. He has an odd 'princely' charm to him, tending to be a flirt with the ladies, and the gentleman on occasion. How he won the favor of Faun is any lion's guess, but as it stands, he holds his title with great pride. While he is not actual 'royalty' by any means, he still holds true to its standards and acts as though he is.

Lord | Aethas | Carnelian | Kivras
    xxxxxxxx→ Suspiro had traveled around before coming to Mirilli with his wife, Halia Suau. He is quite the linguistic and has learned all manners of languages and dialects.

Lord | Suspiro Suau | Turquoise | - Mynsed -
    xxxxxxxx→ Suspiro had traveled around before coming to Mirilli with his wife, Halia Suau. He is quite the linguistic and has learned all manners of languages and dialects.

Lady | Vauhna | Amazonite | Lightning Shadow X
    xxxxxxxx→ Vauhna is a strong willed motherly lioness that isn't above putting her paw down, even with those older than her. If you need sense put into your head, you will get told. In a way that makes her very no-nonsense when it comes to the health and happiness of others, but she has a much gentler side and a willingness to listen when she knows she's in the wrong that is always resonant within this firm lioness.

Lady | Dior | Garnet | AstoriaFallen
    xxxxxxxx→ Dior is a survivor, she has persevered through the toughest of times but has never lost her gentle and loving nature despite those hardships. She is like a ray of golden light in the darkest of times and does what she can to spread her guidance to those that need it.

Divine Gem | Kujitia | Garnet | Tonberry Queen X
    xxxxxxxx→ Kujitia, goddess of Jewelry, would of course find herself in a place full of pretties! And she is very proud of herself, too proud to hide her goddess identity - to lower her guise to that of a mere moooortal. Not that there is wrong with being a mortal, but....well, she knows she is just so much more and it is glorious. And she tries to make others glorious too with her gifts of pretty shiny things, but well.... Okay, so yes, she is both very full of herself, but also very generous, and very well meaning.

Divine Gem | Tafari | Amazonite | belloblossom
    xxxxxxxx→ Tafari, for the majority of his existence, has wanted nothing to do with prides and only interacted with mortals in regards to flinging with them. However, when this pride came into his level of awareness, he wanted to go investigate. Maybe it was their interest in gems and rocks that drew the interest of the God of Petrification, but now that he's investigated, he'd like to stay to see it through to whatever end.

Divine Gem | Anza | Peridot | Peppermint Coffee
    xxxxxxxx→ The Goddess of Beginnings. She'll come and go as new things start, but she wants to settle down in a pride that's teeming with life and has rooms for more beautiful beginnings, be it family or new traditions.

High Scribe | Fea'alu | Fluorite | Krysin
    xxxxxxxx→ Mostly a blank slate. Very committed to her duties, possesses a natural wonder for the world around her.

High Scribe | Halia Suau | Peridot | - Mynsed -
    xxxxxxxx→ Halia is a friendly but stubborn lioness. She has three children so far (two of which are still being quested), though her daughter is in the Nergui. She is a seer who has the sight for love and can see if two creatures resonate with each other. Very rarely is she gifted with a sight other than romance. She has spent her life studying cultures of different prides and their religions.

High Scribe | Thulile & Pili | Turquoise | Lady Kitania
    xxxxxxxx→ Thulile has been around and see a lot of things. Having been a Mountie with her roots in the original Swampies, she knows a lot of their customs. However, she never really was able to break out of being shy and reserved though, which made her feel like she never really fit in. With her nose always stuck in a scroll, Thulile left the Mounties and went on her own journey, wanting to know ore about the world around her. That journey led her here, to the Mirilli'tavari, and with their own interests quite similar to her own, here she has stayed.

Scribe | Epimetheus | Peridot | belloblossom
    xxxxxxxx→ Epi has gone through quite a lot to get to where she was. Now with a clear conscience, she wanted to find a place where she could fit in and be herself. No longer does she make excuses for herself. When she came across the Mirilli'tavari, she felt the strong sway to join and find her place. Entranced by the concept of soul gems, she wanted to discover more about the wonderful pride.

Scribe | Fanya | Quartz | Alpaca Chobi
    xxxxxxxx→ It was Fanya and his sister Silme'raana who are to blame for the lions regrouping. It was them who sought the god of innocence only to learn of the outsides worlds beauty. Fanya is the more reserved of the two and prefers to study.

Scribe | Tam | Serpentine | Das Tor
    xxxxxxxx→ Brother to Diĝir and grandson to Zalag, he is a serious boy...but unlike his sister, he remembers how to have fun and shows it in his rather dry, deadpan sense of humor and love of learning about anything and everything. He also shares Diĝir's reverence for the gods...but none of her 'one wrong step is blasphemy!'.

Scribe | Tirion'Manu | Malachite | Alpaca Chobi
    xxxxxxxx→ Tirion is quite curious and studious. He is Niite'Manu's younger brother.

Scribe | Woule'ri | Quartz | Depawsit
    xxxxxxxx→ Woule'ri, often times called Jellyfish as a special reminder of his roots, is the son of the God of Laughter. He's a joyous little sort as a resort, though incredibly shy until he's able to find his niche with someone. He suffers from anxiety and finds it hard to meet others. He hopes with his new home and with the help of the crystals, he can overcome at least some of his downfalls.

Scribe | Zalag | Peridot | Das Tor
    xxxxxxxx→ An old lioness, Zalag was once part of a pride called the Urun. Riddled with trouble, infidelity, and pride, the Urun fell to a disease transmitted only through those who could breed, leaving the young and the old lionesses to fend for themselves. For a time, after traveling far from their old pridal lands, Zalag and other older lionesses helped the young ones grow and survive. Eventually, everyone went their separate ways, and Zalag and her two grandchildren since took to wandering, seeking a new home. They found Giliath along the way, and eventually the Mirilli.

Scribe | Renshu | Turquoise | MangoMeow
    xxxxxxxx→ He’s the quiet, scholarly, shy type. Renshu is more likely to hide amongst his bush of a mane than really confront someone, so a pride shrouded in mist feels like home. He originally hails from the Tianxia (his proper name being Zhi Bao, not that he has ever told anyone this), but left to learn more of the world around him. After a while of traveling (and more or less refusing to return home) he ended up here at the Mirilli'tavari, and found that between the hidden atmosphere and his fascination with the crystals, he has felt more at home here than the pride he originated from. He’s since earned his keep and has only recently become a Scribe.

Scribe | Meztli | Garnet | Alpaca Chobi
    xxxxxxxx→ She is a seer and the daughter of a god. It is not something you'll here Meztli brag about as she is very humble and does not brag. She comes from a different background than the core of the pride. She was once regarded as a kirin in training but turned her back on that in favor of exploration.

Scribe | Layla | Turquoise | SSBrosB
    xxxxxxxx→ Often has her head 'up in the clouds' and often times seems to be looking past a lion rather than looking at them and in her own little world. Often happy and doesn't really seem to get angry or upset, or at least it would take a lot for her to get to either of those points. Has often traveled being a rogue and loves to see new things and likes to meet others.

High Chevalier | Niite'Manu | Amazonite | Alpaca Chobi
    xxxxxxxx→ Once Niite was apart of the Sentinel that guarded the lions in the mists. She turned her back on her role in favor of protecting the traveling group of lions. There Niite proved her bravery as best she could defending the group. She is Tirion'Manu's older sister.

High Chevalier | Alune | Quartz | Depawsit
    xxxxxxxx→ Alune was born without a demon in another pride, as a result she was sent to live out her adolescence with her mother in the Rogue Lands. But as time passed, she yearned for something that seemed to be missing in her life, and with her mother's blessing left in search of it. Alune has traveled a very strange path for one her age. She's a younger girl who's just ready to call someplace home. Scrapping with hyenas and tumbling with Vikings just doesn't seem to cut it anymore.

High Chevalier | Iphiko | Fluorite | Felyn
    xxxxxxxx→ Iphiko was a childhood friend to Haramia when the pair lived in the snowy region where they were born. As their pride began to fall apart, Iphiko set out with her, worried over her well being alone in the rogue lands. He became a fierce fighter and defender of his best friend and when the pair encountered the group on their journey, they felt at home again at last. The fierce, protective nature he developed in caring for Haramia now blankets the pride and there is nothing he wouldn't do to safeguard them against harm.

Chevalier | Diĝir | Turquoise | Das Tor
    xxxxxxxx→ A very serious, by-the-book, and reverent lioness. If someone can teach her how to have fun without feeling like she's blaspheming the gods, please do so. She was nearly an adolescent when her birth pride, the Urun, fell to disease that the survivors thought was brought on because of their irreverence towards the gods, and she has sadly taken that lesson to heart, even seasons later.

Chevalier | Kiri | Hematite | KasaiLoki
    xxxxxxxx→ Mostly blank slate, rather protective of others.

Chevalier | Silme'raana | Quartz | Alpaca Chobi
    xxxxxxxx→ Fanya's rough and tumble sister. Silme and Fanya are to blame for the group having set out in the first place but you won't hear her apologize for it. While her brother is more reserved Silme is not shy and can be a bit loud.

Chevalier | Menelaus | Carnelian | Ctrl F Greenie
    xxxxxxxx→ Blurb

Chevalier | Hristil (Snow Peak) | Turquoise | Tonberry Queen X
    xxxxxxxx→ Born in the early development of the pride and has been with them ever since.

Chevalier | Samedi | Quartz | Lady Kitania
    xxxxxxxx→ Samedi happened upon the pride when it was still traveling, looking for it's home in the world. Having been a rogue lion for what seemed like ages now, he got the approval for joining and has been with them since, taking up the role of a guard to be able to defend his new home.

Chevalier | Strix | Flourite | demon_pachabel
    xxxxxxxx→ Strix has a stern mind and strong body - which is only a problem when he sets his mind to something and can't be turned back from it. He's often considered rough and is very gruff at minimum. Without Eilir by his side, he would be unintentionally starting fights left and right and most things spoken are run past or through her.

Gem Herald | Idhrenion | Malachite | Felyn
    xxxxxxxx→ Idhrenion set out with the siblings as a young, enthusiastic lion that was enrapt with their plan to find the god of innocence. As an empathetic soul, he quickly fell in love with the world's beauty and followed them until they found their final home. When the pride first began to study the crystals and the ways they connected with the soul, he was at the forefront, learning everything he could with an unrivaled fervor. Now he pairs each lion with its gem, cementing the bond that defines the pride.

Gem Herald Apprentice | Mabaya | Fluorite | Ctrl F Greenie
    xxxxxxxx→ Mabaya was born without a demon, something that is required in her pride to take on ranks beyond a Sador. Though her colors aren't what the pride would prefer she wasn't sent here without reassurance of love. Baya won't be without family as some of her ancestors reside in the pride itself and her home won't be that far away - in some mild sense of the term.

Crystal Healer | Azarin | Malachite | Depawsit
    xxxxxxxx→ Not really much is known about Azarin, except that he showed up on the pride's doorstep shortly after it was founded. He wasn't very clear about the things of which he spoke, only that he was meant to be here, and that this was his home now. He has since been a faithful member to the pride and enthusiastically greets all the new members. He's like the unofficial *official* pride greeter!

Crystal Healer | Haramia | Malachite | Felyn
    xxxxxxxx→ Haramia grew up in a snowy pride that began to fall apart soon after she reached adulthood. Restless, she set out into the rogue lands in an effort to find a place she belonged, accompanied by her best friend and self-proclaimed guardian, Iphiko. When the pair encountered the traveling group, something about them settled her wanderer's lust and when they finally picked a new home she was all too eager to join them. She learned all that she could from the crystals they discovered, studying with anyone that would lend their ear, and now contributes to the pride's well being as a healer as her way of thanking them for giving her a home once more.

Crystal Healer | Ion | Lapiz Lazuli | Depawsit
    xxxxxxxx→ Ion comes from a very ... interesting family. Born to his mother, the Goddess of Insanity, and the just as crazy but won't admit it father, Shandor. He come from a not so quiet place. Though you'd think coming from such a loud and free home he would be quite the individual. You'd be wrong. Ion is in all respects, boring. Though the poor guy does try his best! The thing is, he gets himself to nervous about how a conversation will go, that he uses his smarts to try and impress them with interesting facts. [Mostly about rocks.] Aaaand that's when the other's start to walk away slowly. Being the son of a Goddess he is a seer, and rarely he will disappear for days or weeks at a time where others can not find him. Ion is able to see his own 'bottoms or lows' in his depression, and isolate himself from others to prevent that vibe from rubbing off onto those around him.

Crystal Healer | Nilak | Fluorite | Alpaca Chobi
    xxxxxxxx→ Nilak was the lion to find the traveling group of lions during their struggles. He himself was headed to a place for safe haven he'd only heard murmurs and stories of. Lucky for him the place ended up to be true and now thanks to Nilaks half hazard guidance it is where the pride resides.

Crystal Healer | Ao’Kemuri & Kamit | Garnet | Syrius Lionwing
    xxxxxxxx→ lthough Kemuri is a young lioness she has a great passion in her heart that lead her to crystal healing. She cares deeply about others almost to her own detriment which is why Kamit follows her around so closely, if she is not watched she will forget to eat because she is busy caring for someone else. Kamit is her caretaker and has looked after her sort of like a nanny since she was very young.

Shine | Amare | Lapis Lazuli | belloblossom
    xxxxxxxx→ A lover trying to find his true path, he stumbled onto the pride and was immediately entranced. He wanted to join as a Shine and if he happened to find a later passion... Well, he'd go from there.

Shine | Giliath | Hematite | Das Tor
    xxxxxxxx→ A very serious girl, Gil has never had a real path in life. She simply did as her parents and siblings bade her, but always found the gemstones passing rogues wore at times intriguing. Eventually, she found herself leaving her family with an older lioness and her two grandchildren as they sought a home. When they found it, she simply...decided to see if she could find her calling among the stones that so intrigued her.

Shine | Gur | Peridot | Alpaca Chobi
    xxxxxxxx→ Gur had actually grown up in the outside world and was thrilled when a group was headed out to explore. She came along mostly for adventure but is happy to have a place for the pride now.

Shine | Eve'angeline | Turquoise | Tonberry Queen X
    xxxxxxxx→ Thulile's mom! Whatever crazy random happenstance brought Eve to the same pride as one of her cubs, Eve is happy to be here. Eve is a demure, quiet, thoughtful and gentle lioness.

Shine | Lehlwa'Kapoko | Fluorite | KasaiLoki
    xxxxxxxx→ Blank slate mostly - sister to Msimu, loves to learn new things, would love to eventually get her up to Crystal Healer rank.

Shine | Mmego-kaskazi | Fluorite | Das Tor
    xxxxxxxx→ Despite the meaning of her name (biting north wind), Kas is a sweet girl, and a bit of a chatterbox. She smiles easily, sees beauty in the simple things in life, and loves meeting new faces. She's a smart lioness, too, able to figure logistics out and how to organize things, but she tends to not show that off. Her name really only shows its face in her personality when someone talks down to her loved ones and friends. Then she becomes snarky, with a sharp tongue. And sharp claws if needed!

Shine | Msimu'wa-mvua | Serpentine | KasaiLoki
    xxxxxxxx→ Blank slate - sister to Lehlwa.

Shine | Paya'senja & Muram | Lapis Lazuli | Tonberry Queen X
    xxxxxxxx→ Former Aka'mleli member. She is a happy, spunky, kind-hearted girl. She is kind of... PinkiePie-ish. Only a lot less random.

Shine | Tintalle | Garnet | Lady Kitania
    xxxxxxxx→ A rather motherly lioness who enjoys caring for others. Tintalle isn't much of a hunter of any kind, but can get her paws dirty if needed. She has a love for the gems and crystals from the caverns and aspires to be a Crystal Healer some day.

Shine | Eilir | Lapis Lazuli | demon_pachabel
    xxxxxxxx→ Eilir is soft voiced and gentle natured. Where her chosen mate, Strix, is rough around the edges, Eilir is the calm and ginger touch that keeps itself from being cut on those edges. Her soft spoken ways and unassuming nature make her quite good at deescalating situations before they get out of control. She is a natural mitigater.

Shine | Tinta | Amazonite | Alpaca Chobi
    xxxxxxxx→ She was absorbed by the pride during their nomadic traveling after taking a great interest in their scribes. One day she may put herself to the test and become a Crystal Healer, but for now she is satisfied as a Shine.

Shine | Lapis | Lapis Lazuli | Lady Kitania
    xxxxxxxx→ While the pride was in their nomadic stage, Lapis wandered by and caught the attention of their on alert guards. Curious about them, she decided to travel with and stay as they settled down upon the silver sands of the beach they now call home. It didn't have the golden sands of the Bahari beaches, but it was still a place she felt comfortable in calling home.

Shine | Fannar | Turquoise | Alpaca Chobi
    xxxxxxxx→ She was really close with Niite'Manu back in their old pride. The two are sworn sisters that at one point were really close. Over the years they've sort of drifted further apart but Fannar still loves Niite very much. She staggered behind the traveling pride but managed to catch up and is now happy to have a new home.

Shine | Kassuq | Peridot | Alpaca Chobi
    xxxxxxxx→ Kassuq has been described as a very cold lioness. It's really hard to tell exactly what she's thinking because she doesn't open up easily. One thing is for sure though is that she has an interest in the crystals and learning about their healing properties.

Shine | Tine Fuar | Amazonite | SilverLutz
    xxxxxxxx→ Tine Fuar comes from a family of extremes. His eldest sibling and only sister set out to prove that females were just as strong as males and joined the Stormborn with the intent of becoming a Reaver back when females were told to remain Freeborn. She achieved the rank just as a new Warlord did away with the old stigma against females and she has been happily living there since. His eldest brother is a bit of a monster, caring only for himself. He joined the Stormborn at their sister's bidding and has risen to Captain. He collects pretty Thralls and has his eyes on the Warlord title simply because it's the only rank higher than he is. Tine, the middle brother, is a carefree, flirtatious, and sly guy who gets by in life by the skin of his teeth. He charms his way through life and out of trouble constantly as he isn't the best fighter or hunter. He does have a knack for healing, though.

Heavy Burden (ic leader Faun)
Seeing to the borders
No Judgement
Sloppy
I've grown accustom
Brief Description of your Pride/Pack: A pride made up of travelers seeking refuge, knowledge and the secrets of crystals and gems. They put their faith in a stranger and legend that ended up being more than true. Now the pride has settled on beaches of silver and coves filled with so much beauty and mystery words have a hard time describing them as they seek deeper knowledge of our world.
Familiar Rules: Yes - any familiar is fine as long as it is bond to a member. Familiars may not join on their own.
Cert Background Large Image:

User Image
click for larger image

Pride Symbol for Cert:

User Image

click for larger image

Any Extra Information:
Where you might put alternative names for a pride member put Soul Gem and the members Gem.
List of possible Soul Gem's

1. Malachite | Protector of innocence. Reflector of the inner soul.

2. Garnet | Seeker of truth. Warm embrace of love.

3. Hematite | Friendships forged. Healer of blood.

4. Turquoise | Guidance of wisdom. Shield against negative emotion.

5. Serpentine | Maker of peace. Poison defense.

6. Lapis Lazuli | Calmer of minds. Protector of souls.

7. Peridot | Bringer of Spring. Symbol of purity.

8. Fluorite | Concentrations companion. Decisiveness amplifier.

9. Carnelian | Humor indulgence. Soother of temper.

10. Amazonite | Muse of Artists. Master of luck.

11. Quartz | Opener of minds eye. Mender of wounds.

Pride/Pack History:

The God of Innocence had left the mists and gone out into the world, leaving a sibling duo quite confused. The youngsters went out of the mists to go seek the missing god, only to come back fruitless. They had seen a lot more of the world outside of the mists and told those who would listen of it. This time they left with a larger group in search of the god but filled with more curiosity than anything.

The group was amazed by the beauty the world had to offer, yet fell on a bit of hardships. Strangers took advantage of the group thinning their resources and their trust in others. Despite the worlds beauty, the group felt that they could not stay out in the open for long. They missed the mists dearly, but having turned their backs on their pride meant they should never go back.

Ironically there was a stranger named Nilak that had found the group and took them in. At first the group was suspicious of Nilak's help due their past hardships, but over time this strangers kindness won them over and the group traveled with him. Nilak told the lions of a place by the shore where it would be safe for the group to set up their lives. This place was fabled to have caverns by the sea, filled with different kinds of crystals and gems, good for healing the soul. Its beaches were lined with silver sand, much different from your standard gold. It was also protected by the high tides of the ocean, usually making the rock formations that barricaded the beaches slick and hard to maneuver. Luckily, most of the traveling group had come from a pride that was engulfed in mists and fogs and were all to familiar with navigating such slick settings.

All of the fables ended up being more than true. The lions had found themselves in a safe haven. For now, things were looking up.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:10 pm
Approved Feb 5, 2018

Pack/Pride Name: Vita'Alizaliwa Pride I/T Here
Current IC Owner(s): Lightning Shadow X, Kivras
Current OOC Owner(s): Lightning Shadow X, *Greenie, Kivras
Default ranks:
Grunt - Default Adult
Whelp - Default Youth/Adol (Till they've done their Om'Riggor)
Garok 'Hellscream' - Grom'ka x Taek'ne - Warchief - Owner: Lightning Shadow X
Ro'kuna 'Bonemaul' - Farseer - Owner: Kivras
Golka 'Bloodtusk' - Thragh x Taek'ne - High Warlord - Owner: Lightning Shadow X
Ursa 'Thundersnarl' - General - Owner: Mysses Greenie
Ahri'ok 'Thornscar' - General - Owner: Kivras
Azrasha 'Vileclaw' - Scout Master - Owner: Lightning Shadow X
Madhu-Makhi 'Darksong' - Shaman - Owner: Strawberry Gummi Bunny
Vilh 'Skullcrack' - Blood Guard - Owner: Anderleit
Kipopo 'Shadowsneak' - Scout - Owner: Vesale
Korshel 'Stoneclaw' - Grunt - Owner: Lightning Shadow X
Hitomi - ? x Kwaruza - Peon - Owner: Lightning Shadow X
Matemo - Peon - Owner: Lightning Shadow X
Tzigana - Peon - Owner: Alpaca Chobi

[Pride RP] Passing By
[PRIDE RP - Log] News of the Day
[PRIDE RP - SRP] Report!
[Pride RP] Scouring What Remains (Ahri'ok + Katika)
[Pride RP] A Troubling Breeze (Ro'kuna + Katika)

A pride comprised of ancient battle hungry lions, the Vita'Alizaliwa appear almost to be brutal savages from an outsider's point of view. However their roots are deeply spiritual and have a code of honor, even amidst their bull headed, near primal culture.
Indomitable in battle, but loyal to one another and their Warchief above all - these are not lions you'd want to insult or meet on a bad day. But get on their good side and you might just have an ally for life. (84 words, may rewrite)
Familiar Rules: Doesn't allow prey familiars. (Avians, Genets, Ratels, Maned Wolves, Snakes and Jackals only)
Cert Background Large Image:
Background
Pride Symbol for Cert:
User Image
Any Extra Information:
The Lions of the Pride receive Battle Names after an RP event, Peons do not get Battle Names (except for those that had them before and are just being demoted as punishment.) and Adolescents get their Battle Names after they've completed an 'Om'riggor' RP.
Pride/Pack History:

Generations ago, the first settlements of the pride were made from considerably large family groups, all with different ideals and mostly squabbling over what would be the best for the pride. However inevitably, the bigger of the families took charge of this; their name roughly translated meant 'Warsong' - they were the strongest and more battleborn of the families; They - with their immensely headstrong and bloodthirsty leader - soon took a tight hold of the families.

One of the families, the Warsong had noticed thrived under the rule of a surprisingly weak and weedy lion with green markings and a dull grey pelt that'd once been black. He spoke well though and spoke words of power and glory in taking down bigger foes and seizing bigger areas for the entire pride, ofcourse their leader and Warchief was more than tantalized and soon lead the entire pride in a near ceaseless battle against prides whose name had faded to history.
The only ones to oppose, were that of the smaller more spiritual families that made up the bulk of mystics and healers that took care of the warriors - one particular was the leader of one group who defied the green one's words of glory, saying that eventually it would only lead to suffering for the pride.
Their words however were dismissed and in the night, the green marked one had two of his loyalists take the old shaman from his den and leave him dead further out in the wastes.

Unfortunately the old shaman's words should've been heeded in the end, the headstrong Warchief lead by the green one's speeches lead him and his warriors to attempt to bring down a human village. Though they fought their best, the 'magic' (or rather the rifles) that the humans wielded was too strong and Warchief and several of his strongest fell. Leaving only the green one and the strong warriors he had swayed under his rule with his words to lead the pride.

Two generations passed, with only the green one's ilk living better off in the pride, most of the other families that dared to leave were threatened by the new Warchief's followers or threats of power. Meaning most lived only as slaves to his whims and his emotionally manipulative tactics.

Again it was only the shamans to oppose the green marked one, the son of the fallen elder shaman and the remaining son of the fallen Warchief, had both silently been raised amidst the tightly niched mystics till he was of age. It helped that the elder shaman's boy had also been born with the gift of a seer.
When both came of age, they rallied the majority of the pride and even some of the green one's followers who had become disillusioned with the new Warchief's rule and quickly sought an end to him after a brief two day battle.
After licking their wounds and ousting a portion of the green one's followers, the pride left their territory under the leadership of the new, young Warchief and his shaman friend.

Eventually they came to settle in a redstone canyon with many caves for them to inhabit, the young Warchief carrying on the traditions of his father, but with a much more even head and with his shaman friend by his side to offer council.

CURRENTLY

Several generations have passed, the great grandson of the pride's young hero has become Warchief himself and the great granddaughter of the shaman that'd aided the pride's revolution has become the Farseer. Both a mated pair and ruling the pride together.
Said current Warchief - along with several Grunts, Scouts and Blood Guard have gone on a trek to see the world outside of their home, leaving his Farseer mate and his half-sister the High Warlord in charge of the pride till his return.
Still a brutal, battle hungry but honor bound pride, they have all settled comfortably in their canyon home.

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

BaobabToL

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:31 pm

Pack/Pride Name: Umuthi Wokuphila
Current IC Owner(s): Clan leaders. Midnightglow18, Kivras, Strawberri Stardust, magnadearel, belloblossom, Rhea Izar (questing), Andranis
Current OOC Owner(s): Midnightglow18 and Kivras
Default ranks:

Mizizi (Soil) Adults (Hunter/Huntress)

Ihlumela (Sprout) Adolescent

Mbegu (Seed) Cubs

Leader (Isiqu) - Asha - Midnightglow18 - Clan Nyama Dua

Leader (Isiqu) - Risus Truci - belloblossom - Clan Asase Ye Duru

Leader (Isiqu) - Pembe'Amadi - Strawberri Stardust - Clan Funtunfunefu - Denkyemfunefu

Leader (Isiqu) - Hiragi Gorudo - magnadearel - Clan Nyama Nti

Leader (Isiqu) - Amari - Kivras - Clan Sankofa

Healer (Soil) - Amalthea - Midnightglow18 - Clan Sankofa

Member - Ouranos - Midnightglow18 - Clan Nyama Nnwu Na Mawu

Links to at least five current RPs: Making a splash (ToL)

Hello (ToL) Clan leader

Hanging out (ToL)

Meeting by the river (ToL)

Hiragi (ToL) Clan leader

Brief Description of your Pride/Pack: The Boabab pride believes in groth. Everything changes, and not allowing for that change stops one from growing into the tree they were meant to be. Holding on too tightly to what is and what has been smothers growth.
Familiar Rules: Yes. Birds and severals are favored.
Cert Background Large Image: Baobab tree by a river maybe?
Pride Symbol for Cert: Small tree
Any Extra Information: Clan names
Pride/Pack History: The Umuthi Wokuphila pride was once a great pride that was lively and filled with life. Tragedy struck and there was a great fire that destroyed much of their home. Killing some of the previous members and scattering the rest. Over the last few years, the surviving pride members have started to gather together to rebuild the pride. Gathering the surviving members and accepting rouges to bolster their numbers. So the Umuthi pride can once again grow with life. Most of the clan leaders have been chosen to lead the clans into the future.

You need to post a cert background & symbol - we do not make these for you.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:01 am
Approved Feb 28, 2018

Pack/Pride Name: Sûzat
Current IC Owner(s): Arkani
Current OOC Owner(s): SilverLutz
Default ranks: Halfling -> Halfling -> Hobbit
Thain
Arkani | SilverLutz

Clan Chief
Faramir | AstoriaFallen

Fallohide
Vesyana | Keantha

Brewer
Issdal | Hattaki

Master Herder
Malas | - Mynsed -

Herder
Kianzi | SilverLutz
Iwa | SilverLutz

Master Farmer
Tshala | Sherpuff

Farmer
Sekhmet | SilverLutz
Glasach | ShinosBee
Otaktay* | Blu Chalk

Master Marsh Wader
Krimb | *Greenie

Marsh Wader
Mchanga | SilverLutz
Tirta | CaliWolfe
Sayen | Blu Chalk

Hobbit
Nya* | Light Atago
Raziel* | Blu Chalk
Yepa | SilverLutz
Emrys | SilverLutz
Minza | SilverLutz
??? - Lithiasaur
??? - Lithiasaur

Links to at least five current RPs: One Two Three Four Five
Brief Description of your Pride/Pack: If a life of peace and plenty is what you're after, come join the happy home of the hobbits. This group of small, fat lions pride themselves on their hospitality, their Brew, and their parties. Life with the Sûzat is relaxed and happy. They love to entertain travelers almost as much as they love to eat! Nestled safely between a large mountain range, a deep, wide river, and a seemingly endless marsh, the Sûzat want for very little and lead content lives in their picturesque valley. Come kick up your paws, grab some iboga to chew, and make yourself at home.
Familiar Rules: All are welcome but must be bonded to a member. Prey familiars might earn the owner some teasing and joking about keeping food for a companion.
Cert Background Large Image: Here
Pride Symbol for Cert: Here
Pride/Pack History: The Sûzat has been around for as long as anyone can remember. Its origins are lost to time, but the story of its founding always talks of two brothers leading a nomadic group of lions to settle in the lands now inhabited by the pride. The names and faces change, but the bones of the story always remain the same. The roaming group of lions became quite adept at living in one place, learning how to use the land to their advantage. Various talented lions were called upon to teach others the skills they had learned, whether it was farming enticing plants and vegetation to be used to lure in large herds, growing the special plant the lions themselves enjoying chewing, or showing others how to speak the language of the prey animals to fend off other predators and gain their trust while still taking what the pride needed for food.

Originally the pride was run by a council of clan chiefs, the heads of the various families within the Sûzat. The two brothers established this form of government from the start, thinking it would take into consideration everyone's wants and needs. Unfortunately, as the pride grew, more and more clan chiefs were being added to the council until it became too overwhelming to hold meetings and make decisions. Finally it was decided that there would be one ruler that the clan chiefs selected, and from then on the Sûzat were ruled by one leader called the Thain.

A peaceful pride, the Sûzat were always welcoming to those passing by. They were - and still are - wonderful hosts that ensure their guests are comfortable and happy at all times. They are fond of food and drink, but also merriment, parties, and stories from times gone by.

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:48 pm
Approved Mar 19, 2018

Pack/Pride Name: Dumanne
Current IC Owner(s): Polette
Current OOC Owner(s): Polette
Default ranks: Bloom -> Bloom -> Sand

King || Scarab || Tsu`Tey || Polette
Queen Consort || Scarab || tba || Polette

Fang || Scarab || tba || Polette

Clan Leader || Firefinch || Chinook || Polette
Clan Leader || Deathstalker || Morte || AstoriaFallen
Clan Leader || Scarab || Makahiki Hou || SilverLutz

Right Hand || Firefinch || Njozi || Polette

BoneHead || Firefinch || Wāhi || nessiaing

Bones || Scarab || Fiey || Polette *seer
Bones || Deathstalker || Obi || Polette
Bones || Deathstalker || Mkuntho || SilverLutz

Claws || Deathstalker || Azizi || Polette
Claws || Firefinch || Donarion || Seaki

Spotter || Firefinch || Mahina || Polette
Spotter || Firefinch || Vasco || Polette *seer
Spotter || Firefinch || Poe with Eadger || MangoMeow
Spotter || Firefinch || Modraniht || SilverLutz

Water Lily || Sidewinder || Alani || Polette
Water Lily || Deathstalker || Maisha || AstoriaFallen
Water Lily || Scarab || Filibert with Cyneburg || SilverLutz

Vulture || Firefinch || Ayo || Polette
Vulture || Firefinch || Bai Xue || Polette
Vulture || Firefinch || Moshi || AstoriaFallen
Vulture || Firefinch || Hung Jung || Alpaca Chobi

Pelter || Sidewinder || Mael || Polette
Pelter || Sidewinder || Akwareli || nessiaing
Pelter || Sidewinder || Pamiiyok || Alpaca Chobi
Pelter || Sidewinder || Tailtiu with Svētki || Fairy Snails
Pelter || Sidewinder || Antheia with Thoko || Fairy Snails
Pelter || Sidewinder || Beata || Seaki

Sand || Sidewinder || Ezili || Polette
Sand || Scarab || Lumi || Polette
Sand || Deathstalker || Mangue || Polette
Sand || Deathstalker || Nicephore || Polette
Sand || Sidewinder ||Bali || Polette
Sand || Deathstalker || Ziya || Seaki
Sand || Sidewinder || Koun || SilverLutz

Bloom || Deathstalker || Kimoja Tu || Ctrl F Greenie
Bloom || Deathstalker || Isibhamu || Polette
Bloom || Deathstalker || Drogo || Seaki

Captive || Scarab || Nishant || Polette

1 // Finished Feb. 15
2 // Finished March 1
3 // Finished March 9 *with ruler
4 // Finished March 10
5 // Finished March 12
Brief Description of your Pride/Pack: A coalition of cheetah species that maintains the ideals of a nomadic lifestyle.
Familiar Rules: Yes - prey-familiars must be bonded to a regular member.
Cert Background Large Image: x
Pride Symbol for Cert: x
Any Extra Information: They have four clans:

• Scarab
  • Firefinch
  • Deathstalker
  • Sidewinder

Pride/Pack History: Life for a cheetah has always been hard. With their slender frames and lower stamina, many have fallen victim to predators of opportunity. After years of witnessing his species being targeted and tormented, the First King rallied his comrades, creating a safe-haven that still maintained their values as a species. They claimed a territory large enough for them to roam within it, and thus the Dumanne was made.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:20 pm
Approved Apr 2, 2018

Pack/Pride Name: UKUHLWA'IZWE ;Link Here
Current IC Owner(s): Felyn
Current OOC Owner(s): Felyn
Default ranks: Broodling (Cub) > Unbranded (Adolescents) > Shield (Adult)
1. Ashiki; Queen
2. Kethiwe; Crown Prince
3. Amachwane; Prince
4. Azisa; Princess
5. Isigidi; Prince
6. Ska; Consort
7. Ebbe; The Monarch's Claw
8. Katiti'manina; The Monarch's Eye
9. Marionet-dido; Vizier Apprentice
10. Shetani; The Monarch's Mind
11. Azzan; Claw
12. Majuto; Scar
13. Nokhalo; Scar
14. Waarheid; Scar
15. Hazina; Scar
16. Zawadi; Scar
17. Ajani; Scar
18. Aithne; Shield
19. Tahani; Shield
20. Yaya'Uqui; Shield
21. Hapana; Shield
22. Jhosef; Unbranded
23. Inam'Ul Haqq; Unbranded
24. Tamda; Unbranded
25. Dev'May; Unbranded
26. Miulau; Unbranded
27. Mdalasini; Unbranded
28. Siri; Unbranded
29. Caia; Unbranded
30. Nisime; Unbranded
31. Gizi; Unbranded
32. Mtambaazi; Unbranded
33. Nuwayrah bint Tyrngah; Unbranded
34. Ngozi; Unbranded
35. Zawadi; Unbranded
36. Harufu; Unbranded
37. Kufutwa; Scryer
38. Utajiri;Scryer
39. Conlaodh; Vessel
40. Daucallion; Vessel
41. Kidogo'Bawa; Consul
42. Oarona; Eye
43. Zakiya; Guide
44. Eve; Guide
45. Telal; Broodling
46. Anikki; Broodling
47. Marama; Broodling
48. Dafari; Broodling
49. Senka; Broodling
Chausika; Tarnished

Ashiki & Katiti
Shetani & Ajani
Ashiki, Azzan & Kethiwe
Ashiki * Ebbe
Azzan & Chau
Brief Description of your Pride/Pack: After many long years the pride has at last been able to return to the lands of their forefathers. One by one, each group of their exiled members have returned and they are ready to finally show the world the might and determination that flows in the veins of the true Outlanders.
Familiar Rules: Yes, but only if they are bonded to an existing member.
Cert Background Large Image: Here
Pride Symbol for Cert: Here
Pride/Pack History: The Ukuhlwa'Izwe are the remnants of the old Outlands pride. Ashiki, the Queen, made the hard decision to force her pride members into a rogue existence while they waited for the lands to recover after the earthquakes of the past decimated their hunting grounds. After many long years they have finally returned.

Ukuhlwa Izwe

KusiniMweziPride

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:28 pm
Approved May 21, 2018

Pack/Pride Name: Kusini'Mwezi :: IT thread
Current IC Owner(s): KasaiLoki
Current OOC Owner(s): KasaiLoki
Default ranks: Lions/ Ujana (Cub) > Mwindaji (Adolescent/Adult)
Non Lions: Nje

Mfalme

Dastan (KasaiLoki)

Malkia

Aisu'Kuriimu (KasaiLoki)

Mshauri
Chumo (Vesale)

Kijumbe
Njozi (Felyn)

Mjumbe
Sirati (Sherpuff)

Msa-Poza
Kobe (Kisoni)

Arirsala
Nitya'dijana (Krysin)

Mkulima

Alo (Vesale)
Denahi (KasaiLoki)
Elysia (Felyn)

Mpigani
Chufundo (Midnightglow18 )
Impisi (KasaiLoki)
Ithenda (nessiaing)
Syeira * (Felyn)
Taabu (Felyn)
Tycho (KasaiLoki)

Mwindaji
Aellai (Felyn)
Amria (Felyn)
Aiyana (Vesale)
Baca (Vesale)
Citka (KasaiLoki)
Dior Annot (Felyn)
Mirathi (Felyn)
Mutalla (Felyn)
Qi (KasaiLoki)

Poza

Atl (KasaiLoki)
Chosimba (Alpaca Chobi)

Yaya

Mina'rahu (Felyn)
Mpenzi'nyota (Felyn)

Links to at least five current RPs: (* indicated rp with one leader, ** indicates both rulers)
Lost in the Woods
Introductions **
Dark Discussions *
A place to call home? *
Rogueland Recruiting, take one
Rogueland Recruiting, take two
Not like the ocean
Divine on the Sacred Land *
To the North! Rogueland Recruiting
Creativity at its finest *
Brief Description of your Pride/Pack: Once named for the Southern Moon and the time of harvest, the Kusini'mwezi has been reborn. With new traditions and rulings established, they plan to be the great land they were many years ago.
Familiar Rules: Any familiars are accepted, but will get the rank of Nje.
Cert Background Large Image: [x]
Pride Symbol for Cert: User Image
Any Extra Information: NA
Pride/Pack History: This is the rebirth of the former Kusini'mwezi lands. The old ways of the southern moon pride are gone. No longer are do they worship the Harvest God, and the fall season. Instead, they have started new traditions with the help of a few dedicated rogues. Who knows what will come of the land.

.:. Shadows of Africa .:.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff