Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
[P] Denizens of the Forest (Bambi-based plots!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:00 pm
Hi all!

I'm starting this thread here as a place for Bambi-cosplay-related plotting, but it doesn't have to end there! If anyone has any B'alam that would like to plot with them, as far as I'm concerned, have at it!

Zakiax

Regal Renegade

Ragers

Rejected Kat
If you accepted? 8D

Ballentine

Chibi_Kokoro143

I got Ronno myself, and would love for him to provide some well-placed bullying, but I feel like he needs a bit of a reason to bully! I was wondering if he couldn't be a butthead because Faline might like Bambi better (not unlike in the movieā€¦) XDDDDD What do you guys think/are you willing to try it? Maybe Bambi gets better treatment from the Great Prince and he gets jealous? Anyone have some plot ideas where Ronno can be a jerk? XP  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:07 pm
HUZZAH! -Smashes bottle of champagne-
I am 100% fine with a little love triangle. It has been a bit since I saw either movie, but maybe we could even have it that Faline was friends with Ronno before meeting Bambi. Just to add fuel to the fire?  

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:06 am
I got nothing  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:46 am
Well Amir (My name for the Great Prince) is going to have several traits from the movie but I feel like he will try to take these cubs under his wing and raise them, he will try to be a good 'father' figure, but he could end up paying attention more to bambi then to Ronno if you'd like (though it would be with out intending too). I'd be all up for that.  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:17 pm
@Regal Renegade: I'm down with that! 8D Should I set something up for them to meet? (It might be a couple of days, but I'd love to flesh Ronno out, and try his relationship with Faline. :3 )

@Chibi: Just thought I'd let you know in case you wanted some flower plottage!

@Zakiax: I'd love it if Amir could play father figure to Ronno- we'll see how they develop! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:18 am
Okay! So I totally watched the first film and half of the sequel this week to refresh my memory.

I don't know how close you all want to stick with what is canon and what is not but here is the gist I got:

Faline and Bambi met first for a brief time when they were small. At which time she teased him and played with him and seemingly developed a crush on him that would last until adulthood when she would find him again.

Ronno comes into the picture after the "death" of bambi's mother when he is being taken care of by his father. (Obviously I know we are not gonna kill mom so that bit can be left out.) But we can assume that when Faline is not around Bambi she is likely around Ronno considering he is the only other one her age, even though in the sequel she makes it known that they first meet on groundhog day when she goes to see it and runs into Bambi again.

So the two movies don't really go hand in hand because there are plenty of inconsistencies so we can pick and choose what we would like to do.

First off do we want to just see what happens as far as who will end up with Faline or do we want to stick with the FalinexBambi romance that occurs IC?

Then do we want to keep it that Faline meets Bambi first probably just once or a few times, develops a crush and is somehow separated from him for a while (until adulthood?) during which time she spends most of her time with Ronno who develops a crush on her? (Just a reminder that we do not have to keep them apart until adulthood just going off of what I can glean from the first film basically.)

Then do we want it to end up in an epic battle like in the film where the two males fight over Faline and the winner takes all?

Also IC we know that the Great Prince and 'Mother' that were won by Zak are Bambi's true parents. Though the Great Prince watches over the entire herd and all respect him for his wisdom and the fact that he has lived longer than any of the other 'deer in the meadow.' Do we want to stick with the two auctioned ones being Bambi's biological parents and having Amir watch over all or do we want to change that?

Bear in mind we may also be able to pull more people into the Denizens of the Forest plots by finding adoptive parents for both Ronno and Faline. Seems like something Amir could set up just from seeing the second movie when his is at first insistent upon finding a doe to care for Bambi because it was inappropriate for him to do so.

-Pant pant-

Lots of plotting to be done haha!

Zakiax

Ragers

Light Atago

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:05 pm
I think what's most practical, given the adjustments needed to fit the shop, is that the three of them can be together at the same time growing up? Obviously they can come and go as they please, but unless there's a plot I'm not sure they should just part ways? (Does that make sense?) Just seems like they'd all stick in the forest under Amir's watch as cubs. :3

For Ronno, I'm pretty open- we don't have to stick to the movie plot. I would like to keep his character kind of the same though, so if we can work in an underlying inferiority complex with him, that'd be great. XDDD

I think I'm going to have Ronno pretty constantly trying to impress Faline in any way he can. After all, Ronno seems to like nothing better than having someone croon over him, so that'll be his goal. XP And if someone steals the spotlight, he'll definitely want to prove he's better and steal it back. :3

For parentsā€¦ Movie!Ronno seemed only to have a mother, I can make a separate plot thread for that at some point for an adoptive mother if Amir can't find one for him. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:23 pm
I was thinking of just having Amir raise the three himself. When he finds them he will want to keep them all close and protect all of them. I wouldn't mind having a female into the mix, later but at first I think Amir will just raise them himself.

Just a few things from the movie is what Amir will take, mainly personality traits.  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:59 pm
Okay, I will be willing to meet in the middle with you Zak friend! Amir can raise them but at some point I believe Faline should be separated from the boys for a short time. Like she needs some femanine influence or something. I just don't want them to all seem like a trio of siblings, especially if we want a romance. Between the two boys though the sibling feeling could easily become a rivalry, especially with Faline in the mix. What do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:16 am
Regal Renegade
Okay, I will be willing to meet in the middle with you Zak friend! Amir can raise them but at some point I believe Faline should be separated from the boys for a short time. Like she needs some femanine influence or something. I just don't want them to all seem like a trio of siblings, especially if we want a romance. Between the two boys though the sibling feeling could easily become a rivalry, especially with Faline in the mix. What do you guys think?
What we could do is that Amir and Bambi wake to gether and Faline and Ronno wake together else where. They some where meet and then Amir tries to take care of them, but the female from the auction comes along and then takes Faline and raises her to teach her femanine things while Amir raises Bambi and Ronno? I feel like it would make quite the interesting plot as well as have some plot twists.

After these three are adults then Amir and the female from the auction could come together as soul mates themselves. Sooner or later I do want Amir and the female to be mated and have children themselves but it would be after the other three are fully grown.  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:52 pm
That sounds good to me Zaki, I was kind of waiting for the others to weigh in with their thoughts and opinions before making a move so I will quote the group again.

Shall we start an awakening rp? And does the above plans sound good or are there things needing to be tweaked?

Zakiax

Ragers

Light Atago

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:06 am
Regal Renegade
That sounds good to me Zaki, I was kind of waiting for the others to weigh in with their thoughts and opinions before making a move so I will quote the group again.

Shall we start an awakening rp? And does the above plans sound good or are there things needing to be tweaked?

Zakiax

Ragers

Light Atago

An awakening RP with the above plans are good with me! :3  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:46 am
Awakening rp sounds good to me. Also I still need to figure out who to give the female from the auction to. Since the other person i was planning on giving it to hasn't contacted me back about it yet.  
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games