Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:50 pm
16. Her parents are kinda rude and hard to get along with, and they visit sometimes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:53 pm
17. I have to navigate around her to leave the room sometimes because our entryway is really narrow.  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:58 pm
18. I can't get dressed in my own bedroom.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:03 pm
19. I can't practice on my viola in solitude, even when I was in the room first. She'll say "hello" (which is her awkward way of indicating that she doesn't know how to handle the situation) and sit down like I'm not trying to do anything. Uh, hi? I wanted to practice up here because I can close the door and not disturb everyone as badly as I would downstairs in the living room? And because I know I suck and I don't like playing in front of people? And you're just going to sit there watching Netflix on your laptop and pretend I don't exist? emotion_eyebrow  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:06 pm
20. I don't like leaving my laptop open when I leave the room momentarily because she'll see Gaia and anime and think I'm a total child.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:08 pm
I have many of these daily struggles. I just sum it down to "I love you, but I want to punch you in the face."  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:48 am
Mama Ame
I have many of these daily struggles. I just sum it down to "I love you, but I want to punch you in the face."

That's why if I ever decide to have a family someday, there'll have to be a "Don't Mess with Kerry" room set aside in the house. If I'm in there and get disturbed and the house ISN'T on fire and there ISN'T a nuclear warhead hurtling straight for us, there'll be a different kind of nuclear emergency shortly thereafter. xd LOL  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:05 pm
Hiddochi wolf
Mama Ame

That's why if I ever decide to have a family someday, there'll have to be a "Don't Mess with Kerry" room set aside in the house. If I'm in there and get disturbed and the house ISN'T on fire and there ISN'T a nuclear warhead hurtling straight for us, there'll be a different kind of nuclear emergency shortly thereafter. xd LOL

There are times when I tell the kids if they don't want to fly to the moon they better leave mama the ******** alone.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:28 pm
That's a pretty long list. My list consists of...

1.I hate dealing with people
2.he/she counts as people  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:24 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon

I mean, that's the summed up version of my list. I just get specific.

Also, why are you in a career where you fix the things you don't like dealing with? razz Seems like you'd prefer to leave 'em broken! Haha  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:26 pm
Mama Ame
Hiddochi wolf
Mama Ame

There are times when I tell the kids if they don't want to fly to the moon they better leave mama the ******** alone.

rofl

Careful, one of them might just try it to see what being an astronaut would be like! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:08 pm
Random side note, but it bothers me how many people pronounce 'nuclear' as "nookyoolur."

Even exceedingly intelligent people do this. emotion_facepalm  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:14 pm
Hiddochi wolf
Random side note, but it bothers me how many people pronounce 'nuclear' as "nookyoolur."

Even exceedingly intelligent people do this. emotion_facepalm

rofl

I used to say it like that.

Oh funny earlier the kids were stressing me out. The were fighting and arguing. So I sent them to the room to watch tv so I could have a moments peace. I hear Daniel ask Alex what I was doing.

"My mommy says she's stressed the ******** out and we just need to chill."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:51 pm
Thank god that my roommate and I are in opposite sides of the apartment, with the living room/kitchen/dining room between us.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:57 pm
Hiddochi wolf
wolf_with_a_dragon

I mean, that's the summed up version of my list. I just get specific.

Also, why are you in a career where you fix the things you don't like dealing with? razz Seems like you'd prefer to leave 'em broken! Haha

What can I say. I like keeping things short and simple.

I ask myself that very same question all the time. I finally decided that it's because I want to have them in my debt in case I ever need to pull off a major heist.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff