Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:37 pm
I'm never gonna find a job again. *sigh*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:43 pm
Well, I have a job interview February 1st at a lab... not the same type of lab I was working at before, but a medical lab...and this time, it won't be in administrative... it would be in the actual lab.  

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:08 pm
I know the feeling; I'm trying to find a new job myself. Things are getting too stressful at the theater for me and I'm not enjoying it as much as I used to. Of course the areas that I would be interested in working aren't really hiring right now... or at least not someone of my level of experience/education. *sighs*

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:15 pm
SuicidalSkittles
Well, I have a job interview February 1st at a lab... not the same type of lab I was working at before, but a medical lab...and this time, it won't be in administrative... it would be in the actual lab.

How'd it go?  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:21 pm
Zphal
SuicidalSkittles

How'd it go?

I think it went good enough to get me a 2nd interview tomorrow. Lol, they called me on Friday and said I get to meet with the district director and some of the employees. But, I think there's a couple people I'm competing against.. so we will see lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:53 pm
SuicidalSkittles
Zphal
SuicidalSkittles

How'd it go?

I think it went good enough to get me a 2nd interview tomorrow. Lol, they called me on Friday and said I get to meet with the district director and some of the employees. But, I think there's a couple people I'm competing against.. so we will see lol.

I've got my fingers crossed for you! c:  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash