Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] slightly soundless very sightless (Akkira + Aprife)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A lost child arguing with herself?

Where: the swamp

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:27 pm
A trip to the outpost was always something of a difficult journey. Normally, her lusus was around to keep her on track but not this time. No, this time, the small redblood had decided to go out to the village while her lusus was hunting, her only companion was one of the usual loiterers from her hive. One of the ones that seemed to take a special amount of pleasure from dancing around her and completely avoiding her in every way, she also got the impression he was probably really tall because she could hear his voice just above her sometimes.

"Uhhg, Why do we have to go this far, I'm boooored," her companion moaned. "You don't have to go anywhere," Akkira snapped as she tried to listen for the familiar sounds of the village... she should have heard something by now, someone talking or some kind of business that indicated that she was in the village. All she heard was birds of the night chittering away and the creeping of things on the ground.

"If you ask me, it's not worth the effort for some rapscallions loitering in an awful rundown village," the troll sniffed in indignation at the young redblood's reproach. "Just shut up for a minute will you? I can't hear anything..." they should have reached the village by now shouldn't they? Didn't it usually take just this long with her lusus. Akkira lightly chewed her lip as she thought. She had no real way of knowing how far off she was from the village and the pain in the a** wasn't willing to help her at all. She turned her head ever so gently trying to get a better read on what was around them. This wasn't good.

"face it, you're lost," the troll chided from right above her, Akkira let out a snort. She wasn't lost, she just needed to gain her bearings. She hesitated to tell the 'troll' to leave because she didn't want to be all alone in the swamp. "Look, I'm sure we're almost there so just keep quiet for a minute and--" Akkira jerked her head to the side. She'd heard something snap in the distance. That was never a good sound, not in the swamp.

The small child gripped the hilt of her bokken. Whatever it was, she wasn't going to stay and find out, but which way should she go? Maybe the village was just ahead, but maybe she'd taken a wrong turn somewhere. Should she go back or forward? The indecision began eating away at her and she was starting to feel like she couldn't move at all. Which way? What should she do? This was a terrible idea! Why did she think she could get there without Tekemom's guidance?

saedusk
If anyone ever wonders why children should have their lusii with them---

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:41 pm
It would be a lucky break for Akkira when she realized the snapping branch she'd heard hadn't been a swamp monster out for a meal or even a troll looking to interrupt the young redblood's trek. Now wasn't quite the time for that revelation, but Aprife had been following her for a while, keeping the distance between them comfortable as she proceeded to talk to herself. Could've been worse, honestly, and he knew she wasn't an enemy. Even so, wouldn't stop him from studying her behavior and motives while he had the chance. Trolls were always more honest in their actions when they weren't trying to play up to a crowd. After a while, though, it became clear she was lost and not much else.

It also became clear with a quickness that his little noise stunt wasn't going to reap many rewards, either. Watching her stand rooted in the swamp muck was about as exciting and informative as watching paint dry. What she'd hear next was footsteps coming closer. This time, Aprife didn't even try to mask his presence.

"What are you doing out here, kid?" His voice was low and gravely, but the area was quiet enough that it carried. "You lost? It's dangerous to wander around here without your lusus, y'know." As he spoke, he looked around, wondering if said guardian was actually hiding out somewhere he hadn't noticed.

saihen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:07 pm

Akkira took several steps away from the foot steps, ready to bolt once again. She could feel her heart in her ribcage, something was definitely coming after her and oh was she panicked, she couldn't really fight for herself she could be eaten! And then whomever it may have been following her spoke and instant relief flooded she let out a relieved breath and an "OWAhhhh" sound. She brought her hand to her chest and bent over and laughed. "You scared me!" She said and straightened up and pointing her boken in Aprife's general direction. " My lusus is out hunting, she doesn't like me going this way when she's with me, but I need to get some stuff..." She explained to the older troll.

Her ghostly companion scoffed at the blind troll and her attempts to hide the truth from a full grown troll. "Oh yeah, he's totally going to believe that. You're going to get found out and that's the end~" Akkira cleared her throat as though she was talking over someone. "I think I should have arrived by now at the spot that I was aiming for, it has a very distinct smell and sound... but I haven't hit it yet so I may have gotten lost," She admitted more or less honestly and switched her boken to the other hand nervously. Akkira didn't know who this troll was let alone if he was an ally, just that she wanted to keep him talking since; one his voice was weird on her hearing and two, if he was talking she would know immediately where he was and counter if she needed to, she held onto the childish belief that she could definitely hold her own agains this guy if needed.

" Sooooo, what are you doing out here? This place doesn't usually have trolls unless they need something" She flashed a huge grin towards the older troll. She wanted him to keep on talking.

saedusk

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:27 pm
The arch of his eyebrow told the story even if Akkira couldn't see it. Aprife had noticed her unusual pause and the way the inflection of her voice changed like she was trying to act nonchalant about talking over someone. No one else had spoken, though. It was a lot like earlier, before he'd revealed himself, when she'd been having that one-sided conversation. This had to have something to do with it. What, he wasn't sure yet, but he planned on figuring out if it was any more significant than a quirk.

"I don't need anything from a child," he told her casually. Whether that would alleviate any worries she might have over his intentions, he didn't really care. Akkira looked poised to defend herself about as well as any kid could, but Aprife's stance was as easygoing as he'd allow himself out in the middle of the swamp where anything could happen. "So don't worry about it." Why he was out here wasn't anything she needed to know.

Slipping his scourge from his waist, he used the handle to meet the end of her boken, guiding it around to point towards Salamire. Better safe than sorry, he didn't feel like having his hand slapped in case she considered it a threat. "You might want to try this way. Though... you really should go home before your lusus gets back. Don't wanna get in trouble, do you?"

saihen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:09 am
Don't need anything from a child? Okay, that sort of stung, yeah she was a kid but she was perfectly capable and the insinuation that she was anything less was irritating. Akkira lifted her head just a little bit with indignation and a fire to prove that she was so much more than just another child. Giggling from her ghostly companion filled her hearing, "Oh, damn he really got you good didn't he? you're pride hurt a little bit?" and then full blown cackling from the specter. Akkira could feel her blood boiling and was very close to just trying to slam her boken into the kneecaps of her ghostly Companion

Suprise and confusion lined the younger troll's face as her boken was guided towards the direction of salamire but it was quickly replaced by a moment of fear before she scoffed in an attempt to seem tougher, " Anyway, If I get in trouble, I get in trouble, besides if I'm going to just stop, I would much rather just sit here listening to you talk some more!" It wasn't that she wanted trouble, but the trouble she would get into for relenting to the yellowblood was actually a lot scarier than facing troubles in the swamp. Her lusus wouldn't let the weakness go over and somehow, SOMEHOW she'd know. "You have a really neat voice, it's sort of.... raspy and airy and I've never heard anything like it before!"

"Oh yeah, neat voice, it sounds like gravel being tossed around in a wood box," the young troll stuck out her tongue out very briefly in her mild annoyance. "You shouldn't be so rude to someone you don't even know. You should, however, apologize for being so rude, they have a very cool voice! And I think, I like them!" The specter gave a grunt in response. "No way, I'm not apologizing because it's true, his voice sounds horrible and I can barely make out what he's saying," a click of the tongue and a shake of her head indicated Akkira's disappointment. "Wow, I can't imagine what it would be like to be that deaf..." She turned her attention back to Aprife and tilted her head a bit towards the specter she had been talking to. "Sorry about this guy, he doesn't know how to play nice with others,"

saedusk

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:30 pm
This was about the most obvious show of something's not right here that Aprife had ever seen. It could've been passed off as a fluke before, but now she was having a full fledged conversation with someone that obviously wasn't him. To be fair, it was a good distraction from the prickle of distaste poking at the back of his throat. It was a good thing he couldn't hear the specter's quips about his voice; that would've put him in a sour mood. As it were, he let her consistent reminders of his shortcomings slide, if only because she sounded genuine in her strange enjoyment of the whole thing.

"Who are you talking to?" he asked flatly, looking around to make sure he hadn't missed anyone. He was damn sure he hadn't, and though his eyes settled on the spot she vaguely indicated, his opinion didn't change. "There's no one here but the two of us."

saihen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:20 pm
saedusk
o vo

Akkira opened her mouth closed it and then let out a very annoyed sigh. "I don't have time to play with games!" she said in exasperation and gestured towards the troll she'd been talking to. "He's right there, he's been with me this ENTIRE time, there is no way you can miss him!" not like she even knew what he looked like, but whatever fact was unless you were somehow trying to pull a fast one on her, there was no reason to say that someone didn't exist. but she could appreciate the attempt, even if it was ridiculously stupid. Her mouth was quick to turn into a smile, "I can appreciate a good joke, but this is REALLY bad you know," of course the child couldn't really tell that this was no joke she was dealing with.

"Oh.... you know I never thought to ask his name since he's just angry all the time and complains a lot," Akkira just shrugged, she wasn't even going to bother anyway it wasn't worth her time. Though something did sort of click in her head as odd, he'd turned her around, where did he direct her too? "Hey... what's this way?" she asked lifting her boken to point towards where she had been directed, seeming to totally forget about the entire ghost event. The small redblood was suddenly very suspicious again, did he know anything about Salamire? Should she be up front and boldly ask him what he knew or continue to remain secretive about what she was doing. Either way she was getting nowhere fast.

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:06 pm
The conviction with which she called him out made Aprife certain she was seeing something he wasn't—and not just a hallucination, either. Probably, anyway, unless her imagination was just that good. "I wasn't joking," he told her, "Your friend's invisible. Maybe it's a talent."

It was a bit of a nudge, an indirect question about her own abilities, if there were any. Who knew? All he wanted to do was grab her wandering mind and pull it back to the topic he was interested in.

"Why don't you tell me more about him while we walk. You have time for that, don't you?" Without immediately answering her question, he gave her a firm pat between the shoulder blades, urging her to go. Finally he said, "What's this way is the only thing in the swamp worth going to."

saihen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:32 am
saedusk

Akkira scoffed. "That can't happen! Can it?" She'd never heard about anyone being invisible. Not that she could tell the difference between visible and invisible. Everything was the same nothingness that she couldn't describe.

the young redblood let out a melodic 'Hmmm' noise before she started walking. She absolutely did not trust this guy.

"I guess so, but I don't trust you," She said pretty bluntly, maybe not the wisest choice but she didn't feel like playing games right then. "You're bigger than me, stronger than me, how do I know you won't hurt me if I tell you?" she waved her bokken to keep tabs on anything in front of her, her head remained pointed forward.  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items