[PRP] Cornerside Conversations [Emiola & Punkie]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It was a Wednesday. Every Wednesday Punkie chose a street corner in Civisect City and brought her gourd lanterns with her. Today she brought with her two wooden crates. In one she held her carved gourds, each one ready to find a new home with a new troll. The other crate sat upside down, with Punkie on top of it.

The orangeblood balanced her lusus Carver on her head, held out a plate of punkin cookies, and set her grin to maximum power level. "Hello!" The orangeblood called to each passing troll, not forcing any conversation, but defiantly being open to it if some troll wanted.

"Have a nice night!"

"How are ya doing tonight?"

"Care for a ********** lantern ta bring joy to yer hive?"

"Free cookie! Brighten up dat night AND dat face!"

"Cookies, conversation, anything ya want! Special tonight!"

Melancholies

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:57 pm
    It didn't matter the time of day really, or what day, or when what whatever. Emi did as Emi pleased. Tonight was just a simple matter of running an errand or two; some mallets she'd ordered were ready to be picked up, and she spent the night loitering around the city doing some shopping here and there. For as frantic and dumb as the tealblood acted, she could be responsible when she needed to be. Sort of.

The grocery shopping bit had ended up with mostly junk food. Maccue simply let his charge do the first sweep and always went through afterwards, getting the real necessities. It was during this part that Emiola usually wandered the streets alone for a couple of minutes or two. Her lusus would catch up.

Hand gripping her plastic bags carefully, she crossed the street, eyeing the set ups that trolls had on the corners as always. One of the many things she loved about the city life.

This time it wasn't a street performer that she had come across, however. This troll was her age, orange, and more importantly presenting cookies. Being in the gluttonous mood that she was tonight, she felt compelled forward.

"Free? Really? Sweeeeeeeeet." helping herself to one. Had her lusus been here, he probably would have had something to say about his charge interacting with someone so mirthful, but Emiola was rather uneducated. She knew some trolls wore facepaint and stuff, but not really why. It was just another performance to her.

"Hey, what's with the get up dude?" she spoke with her mouth half full, crumbs collecting around her lips. "It's kinda rad." she swallowed, smiled, bright with an inquisitive energy.

Micillia
OUO !!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Excellent! The cookies were working wonders. Punkie had attracted a spunky young Tealblood to her humble makeshift podium. And better yet, the troll was asking questions! Not just taking a cookie and moving on like most of the passerbys that noticed the free food. The orangeblood looked down at the inquisitive child from her perch atop the upturned crate. A troll who liked stripes. Punkie's grin was growing in joy.

"Why thank ya! Ide say your own attire is quite ********** inspirational itself. I have always been a fan of stripes. They really bring out somethin in a troll i just cant place ma finger on. Say, would you be interested in some ********* decor for your hive? Ive got something that is SURE to light up your hive!" Punkie's makeshift stand was a little in the way of oncoming foot traffic, so she hopped down from it, intending to guide the other troll to a place a little safer from other trolls. Carver clicked his claws in acknowledgment of Punkie's actions. It was his turn to man the podium now.

Melancholies

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:22 pm
    This troll thought her stripes were inspirational? Wow! She was an inspiration! Her cheeks blushed a cool teal as she scratched the back of her head. Shucks.

Completely oblivious to the ulterior motives of Punkie's advertising, Emi lit up at the mention of more free things. Being on the higher end of the midblood spectrum, Emi still usually got whatever she wanted (if it could be bought with beetles, anyway), but that didn't mean she would turn a blind eye to something that was merely being given to her.

"Man, if they're anything like the cookies, then-" she paused, head swiveling around to make sure Maccue wasn't around. He'd be catching up any moment, but for now, the coast seemed clear— "then hell yeah! What'cha got bro?"

She eagerly followed Punkie around the stall, herding herself out of the way of the city stampede. She made sure to grab another cookie, however, greedily shoving it into her mouth. So good.

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The wagon sat in the alleyway, its bright gourd lanterns brimming with mirthful light. Punkie bent over the pile and rummaged through it, looking for a lantern that would really resonate with the tealblood child. The orangeblood pulled out a portly punkin with a cheery grin carved into its carapace and held it next to the tealblood child. "Humm..." The juggalo mused. "No, no, i have something more fittin for a troll like yerself." Punkie pulled back the portly punkin and heaved up a gargantuan gourd with a silly smile.

Punkie put the gourd down next to the tealblood and stepped back. "Yes." The juggalo said confidently. "Your a troll with big ******** dreams, right? Ya got ta have a proper lantern thatll fit all them ******** dreams, ya see?" Punkie nodded again, assuring herself of the match of gourd and child. "What do ya think?"

Melancholies

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:32 pm
    Emiola stared at the gourd. It was so... so... big, so gourd-y, so...? Her attraction to the object was inexplicable, but she knew she wanted it. Had to have it. Couldn't say no. "Well yeah I got big dreams!" Behind her hair, her eyes were glimmering. "But can this really hold all of my dreams?" She leaned down to examine the gourd more closely. She had a lot of dreams, which was to say she really only had maybe one or two, but that was still a lot of "dream" for Emiola to process.

"What do I gotta do man?" She craned her head up to look at Punkie, "I gotta have it."

Micilla
SUPER LATE TAGS GO

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie was so moved by the passion in the tealblood's voice that tears we drawn. The juggalo had to quickly catch the tear, lest it ruin her perfect face paint. She grabbed the tealblood's hands in her own, as if holding the girl's very own dreams. "I can feel it in my ******** blood clot, your dreams are seen and grubbin blessed by our holy shitnasty Messiah of the Dark Carnival!" Punkie turned back to her wagon and rummaged around a bit, finally finding what she was looking for. "For you." The juggalo said, ceremonially placing the cd case into the midblood's hands. "Listen to the rad beats out capricious messengers of the ******** Messiah have recorded, and bask in their damnating vibes!"

Melancholies

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:48 pm
    "Whooooaaaaaaaaa!!!" Emiola accepted the CD graciously, her eyes sparkling behind her mess of hair. She wasn't quite moved to tears, but there was definitely something deep and meaningful to this entire experience. She felt unstoppable. "I love music, this is gonna be, it's gonna be—"

She inhaled sharply.

"So ******** radical!" Emi let loose without the ever present omniscience of her Lusus nearby. There was no one to squander her swears or chastise her life choices. Quickly, she stuffed the CD into her grocery bag, far from the prying eyes of anyone who'd dare take it away from her. "You gotta tell me your name. I gotta know who you are." She was clutching the plastic bag so tightly that her knuckles grew pale.

Micillia

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff