Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Crystal Wood
[PRP] Is this my place?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:13 pm
User Image

It had been a number of days since Akemi had awoken. There were a few things she had learned in that time- she seemed to be close to where she needed to be, being away from shelter after dark was not a comfortable feeling, no matter how you sliced it. Even with the gentle glow that came from her forehead, Akemi could see nothing beyond that, and having a sense so limited, so turned off was frightening. She quickly learned how to build a little lean-to which she could back into and try to get a night’s sleep in. It was better than her very first night ever, which had been spent simply on the ground of the Crystal Forest, and she dared not move, and she didn’t sleep a wink. 

The days were amazing- so far she had spent them using her hunting prowess that she’d been woven with, as well as admiring the crystals around her. She knew a few things alright- one of them was that she needed to find others of her kind without doubt, and she had a drive to take her place. The light was such a comforting presence, she knew it had significance to her... A few days ago she had spent hours in a sunny spot letting her darker back soak in all the warm sunlight it could take. That had been a nice day, maybe she could do something along those lines later today too. She had simply sat and gotten lost in her thoughts... 

She had no particular needs this morning, maybe... Maybe that would be a good way to start the day? Mind made up, she rose to her paws, took a look around, and headed towards the nearest sunny spot that she could remember.

WC: 297

StarshineAngel01
((Sorry for the multi-notifications, I had to edit XD;;;;;;;; ))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:37 pm
User ImageNovalite, was taking a leisure stroll enjoying the sun that was beating down on her, the scales on her back absorbing all the sunlight they could before the sun went down. She looked around at her surroundings humming to herself as she walked, it was an uneventful day thus far for her but at the same time she needed to get out and make at least one or two friends. She blew out a small exasperated breath and continued on her way. Pausing every so often to listen to the sounds of nature. She honestly preferred the night time where she could star gaze freely.
Light Atago

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:23 pm
Akemi’s ear twitched as she heard something approach- this thing was bigger than any footsteps she’d heard before- definitely not a preybeast... Now that she thought of it, her own pawsteps sounded about the same as her own, though more distant. Could it be...? Another B’alam? She hurried towards the sound to be greeted by the first other one of her kind. She was surprised to see the ridge of fur down the other’s spine where she herself had just scales, but she supposed these were the differences the weaver intended. This new individual also had cooler colors, where her own were warmer.

She was excited to meet the newcomer (to her, that is,) but it wasn’t in her nature to let eagerness show. She brushed her bangs towards the middle of her face, out of her eyes, before she padded calmly towards the darker B’alam and cleared her throat. “Hello,” she said somewhat softly. “I hope I’m not disturbing you, but I thought I would introduce myself. My name’s Akemi,” the lighter B’alam said with a small bow. She knew that this stranger might not be willing to talk to her, or perhaps might not be pleased to see her at the moment, but Akemi had to talk to the first of her kind that she’d ever met! It would make it much easier to get her bearing in this world if someone a little older helped her out a bit.

WC: 242

StarshineAngel01

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:51 am
Novalite paused as she heard soft padding in the distance, she wondered who would be out and about at this time. If they were out and about now that usually met that they were either going for a walk or hoping to absorb some more light. She pondered over this for a bit before listening a bit more and surprised to hear it was coming closer, it didn't seem like it was some large predator.

She blinked as another B'alam came into her vision she had to squint a little to peer pass the sunlight. Just from the looks of how high the sun was it was probably close to lunch time. She blinked some more clearing the spots from her eyes as her vision adjusted and revealed a warmer colored B'alam. She nodded politely at the other "Hello, nice to meet you Akemi. My name is Novalite, most call me Nova" she said.

Light Atago

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:02 pm
Akemi listened to the other and put her name to memory. “Nova, very nice to meet you!” She said. So far Nova seemed accepting of her, or at least didn’t seem standoffish. She wondered if it would be at all to her detriment if she told the other the truth- that she needed help. Could she pass as someone who knew a lot about this world? She knew all that had been woven into her, and what she had picked up on her own in the past few days, but really not much more than that.

No, she couldn’t really pull that off. “Nova, I have a question for you, if I can take a moment of your time” she said, readjusting the positioning of her paws to give her something to do. “I awoke not long ago, what do most of us do for shelter, at least?” She had immediately come up with an answer, but she wondered if there wasn’t another, better way. She didn’t want to give the impression she wanted to mooch off anyone, that absolutely wasn’t true! But, she did hope that there may be a way she could maybe live nearby other B’alam- she had a feeling that that would make her feel more secure. She would be able to give something in return for that sense of security, she knew it!

WC: 228

StarshineAngel01

[ RP Zone ] The Crystal Wood

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces