Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Breeding & Customs ] The Breath of Life
[ Weaver-Touched ] Apply for Sages Here! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Grand Weaver
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:31 pm
User Image
The Sages

The past is the key to the future... even at this early age, there are events that transpire that cannot, for the sake of the future, fade into the mists of the forgotten. I will reach my hand down as the Newly-Woven begin to rise from the earth and touch their eyes as they begin to open for the first time. To each of these, I will grant a name only others can see... a name that will open their minds to the mysteries of the past. My dear ones, you will not allow your brothers and sisters to forget. You will walk alone, loved and hated, but this is a burden that you must bear...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:51 pm
The Basics...
Sages will be earned, rather than given away or put up to chance. These B'alam will be earned only by active role-players within the community who cash in their hard-earned rp's. However, to keep this from getting out of hand, we do have some rules:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxx A Sage can be obtained by "cashing in" 10,000 words of role play.
This is collective role-play and the words you turn in must be from your posts entirely. Dreamer will verify everything before we approve the Newly-Woven so be sure to be accurate and honest.

xxxx The RP's must be no more than 3 months old.
The RP's turned in must be current. This shows that you are active, dedicated, and will give this Newly-woven a good home. This also means that your RP's expire. If your partners drop out or stop posting, you can use posts from inactive rp's towards the collective word count and pad out what you need via self rp. If you still need help- grab a staff member! We'd love to rp with you!

Concern! Ongoing or Abandoned RP's!

You can use ongoing/old rp's- but only posts within the time frame will count.

Let's say today is January 7, 2016. The latest a post can be in order to count is November 7, 2015. You started the rp in August 2014 and it's still going strong! Any posts before October 7, 2015, sadly, do not count!

You can check the time stamp of posts to check and see which ones count. Be sure you do! We'll be double-checking everything!

xxxx No current B'alam can become a Sage.
Bummer, we know, but we don't have access to the .psd files of every B'alam made. We've had staff leave, hard drive failures, etc. and every Sage will have their own markings instead of pupils within their eyes.

xxxx You can count your rp's to gain a Sage as a custom-in for a breeding.
You can use your Sage credits towards creating a Sage B'alam within a litter. However, you still have to pay for the custom and the idol must follow every other breeding rule.

xxxx Sages will be free!
...other than the cost of RP, that is. That being said, the colorists will take these as they are able. But don't worry- the moment you post your form is the counter for the statute of limitations on your 3 month period for that chunk of rp.

xxxx Cosplays are allowed.
There are so many characters out there that would fit this new special B'alam variety, so have a nut! ...Just be aware that we may ask for a fee if the edits are too crazy. We aren't an elite shop, though, so we won't be asking for billions of gold.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Along with the rules of how you can get your Sage and what they can look like, we have some rules on what they can and cannot do. A more extended guide will be made available in the Temple of Wisdom.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sages can ||
Have a marking that you design as their pupil.
You can even grab a picture from google! Just be aware that some colorists may have some reservations regarding the markings you choose so you may have to wait for someone else to pick it up.

See into the past.
This means any completed RP's are available events for your B'alam to see as a vision. As time goes on, and more rp's are complete and logged, the scope of the past will grow. So...encourage some rp, yes?

Be blind.
A good half of the Sages will have bodies that reject the marking initially and sacrifice physical sight for the spiritual one. They can sense other B'alam, just as any other B'alam do, and their other senses can sharpen to compensate, but their blindness will not effect how their new power works.

Have visions in a variety of ways.
You can have your B'alam's visions come about however you want. Maybe they see visions in puddles of water, perhaps they see these things in dreams, maybe they have visions wash over them at the worst possible moment, or perhaps they provoke them when they meet someone new? It's up to you!

Lose their power if they loose both their eyes.
We included this more or less for juicy drama that could happen...

Sages cannot ||

x See into the future.
It hasn't happened yet, and it would lead to god-moding.

x See the present apart from themselves.
They can see the present that's happening within their physical vision, if they can see, but they cannot see events that are transpiring elsewhere in that same frame of time. They have to wait for the present to become the past.

x Read Minds.
Too god-modey. They also cannot read the motivations in the past, they can only see what they would see if they were standing in the vision as a physically present member.

x Use any other super-natural abilities.
They see the past and that's about it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Notes from the Staff ||
Please realize that the marking within the eye must be simple!
We are working with a very small area, likely drawing the pattern with a .1 brush in a 50x50 pixel space, and that's being generous. The more simple the marking, the better.

Some duplicates are okay- with permission.
For example, if there is an anime with a race of creatures with a weird pupil, etc. that's fine. If you want an offspring to have their father/mother's mark, that's fine. Just get permission first.

Please provide a visual reference or let us CC the mark.
It's so easy to misunderstand! If you tell us to do "A square with a star in it and a smiley face" every one of us will do something different. Google something!

Do not steal someone's marking.
If it's not a copyrighted or trade-marked design (like the triforce or the Heartless symbol from KH), don't take it. We'll be questioning anyone that nabs a design from DA. Just like stealing OC's, stealing designs is pretty serious around here.

If you're asking a lot out of us...be nice?
We don't require payment but...let's be nice to each other? If you ask that we do crystal armor, long, flowing hair, two swords, a billion scars, etc. that's going to take forever. Maybe glance at our wish lists, doodle something cute, or ship some gold out. I'm more asking this for the staff than anything. It's definitely not an expectation or requirement but if you ask a lot, be gentle?

The Grand Weaver
Captain

The Grand Weaver
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:12 pm
To Apply ||
In order to apply for a Sage, you must fill out the form below. Only when [ Radical Dreamer ] quotes your post with "Approved!" will you be put on the approved waiting list. We'll grab people from this list. When your name vanishes- your Sage is done! Check your inbox!

Sage Cubs

These are possible, but we do ask that you make a donation to the colorist that takes your Sage in the form of gold or a nice item for the effort. Cubs, also, will not have their full adult edits. Their cub stage will be simple compared to the adult stage, so keep that in mind. If you are getting a cosplay, please give us references of a child version of the character, if one's available.

Before posting!
→ Read The Custom Info. These will be bound by the same rules!
→ Read The Beginner`s Guide. A lot of info in this guide is often missed!
→ Read the shop's front page. Again, info there gets missed!
→ If you get a note in your post (we'll quote you in it!) that means there's a problem. Please be polite and address the problem so we can get your baby woven!

Commonly Made Mistakes In Customs...

◘ No, you cannot have fire horns and dark wings.
◘ The Ice Tribe is very limited in secondary traits.
◘ Modern/futuristic clothing/props, like Devo hats and light sabers, are restricted.
◘ Supernatural elements, like a B'alam on fire or guts hanging out of a somehow still living creature, are not allowed.
◘ Custom familiars are restricted.

Forms
First, post this at the top of your form:

[color=cornflowerblue][b][size=20]I will bear this burden...[/color][/size][/b]
► [b]Your SN ||[/b] [size=9]Your SN[/size]
► [b]Word Count Proof:[/b]
[size=9][color=white]xx[/color]• [URL=Link to an RP]RP name[/URL] | [[u]My Word Count[/u]: #Words here ] | [b]Date(s):[/b] (Started date) - (Ending Date or "Ongoing", "Incomplete", etc.)
[color=white]xx[/color]• [URL=Link to an RP]RP name[/URL] | [[u]My Word Count[/u]: #Words here ] | [b]Date(s):[/b] (Started date) - (Ending Date or "Ongoing", "Incomplete", etc.)

[u]Wordcount Total[/u]___________________
Add up the word count here![/size]

► [b]Do you understand the rules?[/b] [size=9](Yes/No)[/size]

[align=center] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/align]
[spoiler][quote="[ Radical Dreamer ]"][/quote][/spoiler]

Now choose the correct form...

For a standard B'alam ||

► [b]Basics •••[/b][size=9]
◘ [b]Tribe:[/b] (** Keep in mind that tribes all have their own primary features and cannot double up on primary features! This means no Dark wings with Fire horns, Water globes with Ice fluff, etc.**)
◘ [b]Gender:[/b] ♀ or ♂
◘ [b]Stage:[/b] (Cub or adult)[/size]

► [b]Specifics •••[/b][size=9]
◘ [b]Pelt color(s):[/b] (Please provide references if possible)
◘ [b]Pelt Marking(s):[/b] (Please provide references if possible)
◘ [b]Eye Color(s):[/b]
◘ [b]Eye Marking:[/b] (Please provide a reference. If it's too complicated, it will be simplified. We're working in an eye. Or you can put CC and we'll come up with something!)
◘ [b]Nose Color(s):[/b]
◘ [b]Inner Ear Color(s):[/b]
◘ [b]Primary Feature Colors & Markings:[/b] (Fire horns, Water globes, Dark wings, etc.)
◘ [b]Secondary Feature(s) Desired:[/b] (Water fluffs, sabers, streamers, etc.)
◘ [b]Secondary Feature(s) Color(s):[/b]
◘ [b]Edits:[/b] (If applicable! Be sure to remember that each edit will bring its own expense!) ((** Please provide references **))
◘ [b]WIP desired?:[/b] (Do you want us to send a WIP first?)
◘ [b]Refs:[/b] [/size]

For a cosplay B'alam ||

► [b]Basics •••[/b][size=9]
◘ [b]Tribe:[/b] (** Keep in mind that tribes all have their own primary features and cannot double up on primary features! This means no Dark wings with Fire horns, Water globes with Ice fluff, etc.**)
◘ [b]Gender:[/b] ♀ or ♂
◘ [b]Stage:[/b] (Cub or adult)
[/size]

► [b]Specifics •••[/b][size=9]
◘ [b]Cosplay Character:[/b] (Who is this a cosplay of and from what series?)
◘ [b]Does this cosplay exist?[/b] (Is this a duplicate?)
◘ [b]Images of Cosplay Base:[/b] (Images of who you're cosplaying)
◘ [b]Type of Cosplay:[/b] (Clothing as markings? Inspired by? Colorist Choice?)
◘ [b]How should we execute this cosplay?[/b] (Tell us how you want this cosplay to look or put "CC" if you trust us!)
◘ [b]Pelt Color(s):[/b] (Please provide references if possible)
◘ [b]Pelt Marking(s):[/b] (Please provide references if possible)
◘ [b]Eye Color(s):[/b]
◘ [b]Eye Marking:[/b] (Please provide a reference. If it's too complicated, it will be simplified. We're working in an eye. Or you can put CC and we'll come up with something!)
◘ [b]Nose Color(s):[/b]
◘ [b]Inner Ear Color(s):[/b]
◘ [b]Primary Feature Colors & Markings:[/b] (Fire horns, Water globes, Dark wings, etc.)
◘ [b]Secondary Feature(s) Desired:[/b] (Water fluffs, sabers, streamers, etc.)
◘ [b]Secondary Feature(s) Color(s):[/b]
◘ [b]Edits:[/b] (If applicable! Be sure to remember that each edit will bring its own expense!) ((** Please provide references **))
◘ [b]WIP desired?:[/b] (Do you want us to send a WIP first?)
◘ [b]Refs:[/b] [/size]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:20 pm
Currently Approved Sages ||
These are B'alam who Dreamer has checked, double-checked, and given her /flex of approval to! Once the B'alam has been taken, an artist will strike them out. Once they're done, the artist will remove them from the list- check your pm's!

1. Ririka → Thalion is working!
  2. Regal Renegade
  3. [ Radical Dreamer ]

The Grand Weaver
Captain

The Grand Weaver
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:38 pm
[ Reserved ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:50 pm
I will bear this burden...
Your SN || Zakiax
Word Count Proof:
xxLate Night Merchant | [My Word Count: 213 ] | Date(s): (Aug 5th 2015) - (Ongoing.)
xxThe Most Unfortunate | [My Word Count: 352 ] | Date(s): (Sep 23rd 2015) - (Ongoing.)
xxPeace and Quiet? | [My Word Count: 53 ] | Date(s): (Sep 28th 2015) - (Nov. 23rd 2015)
xxWill Anyone Join? | [My Word Count: 931 ] | Date(s): (Oct 8th 2015) - (Ongoing)
xxQuestions Left Unanswered | [My Word Count: 1109 ] | Date(s): (Oct 2nd 2015) - (Ongoing)
xxThe Lost One | [My Word Count: 131 ] | Date(s): (Sep 22nd 2015) - (Ongoing)
xxIts a Start | [My Word Count: 439 ] | Date(s): (Oct 6th 2015) - (Dec 27th)
xxLets Play | [My Word Count: 522 ] | Date(s): (Sep 30th 2015) - (Ongoing)
xxA Helping Hand | [My Word Count: 352 ] | Date(s): (Oct 1st 2015) - (Ongoing)
xxThe Scent of Paper | [My Word Count: 678 ] | Date(s): (Oct 27th 2015) - (Ongoing?)
xxAwakening Talent | [My Word Count: 453 ] | Date(s): (Dec 7th 2015) - (Ongoing)
xxA Fateful Meeting | [My Word Count: 921] | Date(s): (Nov 3rd 2015) - (Ongoing)
xxA Grand Gathering | [My Word Count: 133] | Date(s): (Oct 26th 2015) - (Ongoing?)
xxWorkshop of Whimpsy | [My Word Count: 547] | Date(s): (Oct 19th 2015) - (Ongoing?)
xxPreparing for Departure | [My Word Count: 2214 ] | Date(s): (Nov 16th 2015) - (Ongoing)
xxCrossing Paths | [My Word Count: 373 ] | Date(s): (Nov 18th 2015) - (Ongoing)
xxAn Introduction to Something New | [My Word Count: 445 ] | Date(s): (Nov 25th 2015) - (Ongoing)
xxDinner and a Show | [My Word Count: 236 ] | Date(s): (Nov 25th 2015) - (Ongoing)

Wordcount Total 10282
Add up the word count here!

Do you understand the rules? Yes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Fixed it! I should have enough now ^.^

Dreamer Approved /FlexStamped! ( *10,261 dreamer word count)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Basics •••
Tribe: Fire

Specifics •••
Cosplay Character: Shiny Charmelon from Pokemon
Does this cosplay exist? Not that I know of
Images of Cosplay Base: Charmelon
Type of Cosplay:Inspired by
How should we execute this cosplay? CC cause I trust you all
Pelt Color(s): Golden Like and light golden ref
Pelt Marking(s): Belly marking like ref and tail coloring like fire.
Eye Color(s): Dark orange with the eye marking as red or yellow (Kind of make her eyes the color of fire)
Eye Marking: x - Fee free to simplifiy it if you want
Nose Color(s): Light Golden Same as belly marking
Inner Ear Color(s): Light Golden Same as belly marking.
Primary Feature Colors & Markings: Light Golden like belly marking
Secondary Feature(s) Desired: Fire Claws
Secondary Feature(s) Color(s): White
Edits: Maybe a floof of hair to look like a charmelon horn? But not really needed if you don't feel like doing so.
WIP desired?: not needed
Refs: Charmelon - x

Zakiax

Staff Note!
Unfortunately, the majority of your rp's cannot qualify! Only posts from November 8, 2016 to the present day can count. (November-December-January)
• RP titled "Leave out all the rest" does not have any posts that are current enough to qualify.
• The RP "Late Night Merchants" has two qualifying posts (the last two) that total 213 words.
• The RP "The Most Unfortunate" has one qualifying post (your last one) that totals 75 words.
• The RP "Peace and Quiet" has one qualifying post that totals 53 words.
• The RP "Will anyone Join?" has three qualifying posts that total 931 words.
• The RP "Questions left unanswered" has one qualifying post that totals 733 words.

Total, you have 2,005 words that qualify!
Since you are actively working towards the goal, we will keep your count at Nov 8, 2015 to present as you gain rp's to work towards your goal! Simply edit the form and quote us again to let us know when you're ready! If you need rp, we'll be glad to help. smile

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:54 am
Your SN || [ Radical Dreamer ]
Word Count Proof:
xxLight and the Sword | [My Word Count: 4442 ] | Date(s): (1-1-16) - Ongoing (1-8-16)
xxInto the Swarm | [My Word Count: 6684 ] | Date(s): 12-20-15- 12-28-15

Wordcount Total_________________

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Radical Dreamer ]

Dreamer Approved /FlexStamped

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Basics •••
Tribe: Wind
Stage: Cub Or adult. I am fine with either- Cub would be cute.....and gives for more background.

Specifics •••
Cosplay Character: Ryner Lute (Legend of the legend heroes) (Great name, right?)
Does this cosplay exist? Negative
Images of Cosplay Base: Link 1 Link 2ish Link 3 Link4
Type of Cosplay: CC
How should we execute this cosplay? CC
Pelt Color(s): CC
Pelt Marking(s): CC
Eye Color(s): CC
Eye Marking: CC
Nose Color(s): CC
Inner Ear Color(s): His Eyes
Primary Feature Colors & Markings: CC
Secondary Feature(s) Desired: CC
Secondary Feature(s) Color(s):
Edits: CC What ever Thal Thinks looks good. I'll pay for it.
WIP desired?: Oh yes...please!
Refs: See Links Provided

Thalion

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:05 am
Your SN || GunSniper
Word Count Proof:
xxLight and the Sword | [My Word Count: 4238 ] | Date(s): (1-1-16) - Ongoing (1-8-16)
xxInto the Swarm | [My Word Count: 5552 ] | Date(s): 12-20-15- 12-28-15
xxThe emperor's will | [My Word Count: 1021] | Date(s): Post that counts: 1-04-2016

Wordcount Total 10811
Add up the word count here!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Radical Dreamer ]

Dreamer approved /FlexStamped!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Basics •••
Tribe: Dark Tribe

Specifics •••
Cosplay Character: Rumpelstiltskin (Mr. Gold) from Once Upon A Time
Does this cosplay exist? No
Images of Cosplay Base:
[X]
[X]
[Wiki Page]

Eye Marking:
[Vault of the Dark One]
It has a lot of symbols on it, whichever fits best, I'd like the symbol to be encircled in the Orobors Shown around the center of the vault.

Inner Ear Color(s): CC
Secondary Feature(s) Desired: CC
Secondary Feature(s) Color(s): CC
Edits: Hair, devious grin, other than that CC anything else you think would fit the character.
WIP desired?: Nah
Refs: (See Cosplay Section)

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

Ririka
Vice Captain

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:17 pm
Your SN || Ririka
Word Count Proof:
xxBetween a Rock and a Hungry Stomach | [My Word Count: 2700 ] | Date(s): (06.09.15) - ( On Going)
xxThe Little Princes | [My Word Count: 495 ] | Date(s): (02.27.15) - (On Going)
xxChild's Play | [My Word Count: 1007] | Date(s): (09.21.15) - (On Going)
xxMasks of Those We Trust | [My Word Count: 2192 ] | Date(s): (08.11.15) - (On Going)
xxThe Beginning | [My Word Count: 3,606 ] | Date(s): (11.15.15) - (On Going)

Wordcount Total 10,000

Dreamer Approved /FlexStamped!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Radical Dreamer ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Basics •••
Tribe: Light

Specifics •••
Cosplay Character: Leknaat from Suikoden
Does this cosplay exist? No
Images of Cosplay Base: [X]
Type of Cosplay: Inspired by
Eye Marking: Rune
Secondary Feature(s) Desired: N/A
Secondary Feature(s) Color(s): N/A
Edits: CC. I trust you.
WIP desired?: Only if you want to.
Refs: [X]
| [X] | [X] | [X]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:16 pm
Your SN || Regal Renegade
Word Count Proof:
xxWhat Once was Lost, Now is Found | [My Word Count: 4328 ] | Date(s): (9/25/2015) - (1/15/2016)
xxQuestions Left Unanswered | [My Word Count: 514 ] | Date(s): (10/2/2015) - (Ongoing)
xxLet's Play | [My Word Count: 378 ] | Date(s): (9/30/2015) - (Ongoing)
xxAccepted is the Exception | [My Word Count: 1,013 ] | Date(s): (1/15/2016) - (Ongoing)
xxWind and Wings, Land and Feet | [My Word Count: 4065 ] | Date(s): (1/15/2016) - (1/15/2016)

Wordcount Total: 10,298

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Radical Dreamer ]

Dreamer Approved! /FlexStamp

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Basics •••
Tribe: Earth
Owner: Regal Renegade

Specifics •••
Cosplay Character: Ao - Akatsuki No Yona
Does this cosplay exist? Not that I have seen
Images of Cosplay Base: Image 1, Image 2, Image 3
How should we execute this cosplay? I would like for his colors, as well as his hair, the bandages on his arms, and the necklace he wears to be the same as in the images above. I would also like an image with his mask and without his mask please! Can he also have a rather unhappy looking expression like in most of the pictures above?
Pelt Color(s): A skin tone color matching that of Image 2 shown above.
Pelt Marking(s): Red markings painted beneath each eye as demonstrated in Image 2 shown above.
Eye Color(s): Gold
Eye Markings: X
Inner Ear Color(s): Matching skin tone
Primary Feature Colors & Markings: N/a
Secondary Feature(s) Desired: Fire claws, downward facing tail like on wind, light and dark.
Secondary Feature(s) Color(s): Black claws, tail matching skin tone
Edits:
Hair: His hair is long and unruly, and is a greyish-blue color.
Bandages: He has bandages going up to both elbows on his front legs.
Necklace: He wears a necklace that is constructed of three black and white feathers hanging on black twine.
Mask: He also wears a mask over his face that is painted white with red markings beneath the dark sockets that hide his eyes, and horns.
WIP desired?: Yes please
Refs: In addition to the other images:
Hair length
Necklace, eye tattoos, hair, bandages
Mask

Taken by Thalion  

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:45 pm
Word Count Proof:
xxWhere are your real warriors!? | [My Word Count: 3622 ] | Date(s): (8-3-15) - (on going.)
xxBetween a rock and a hungry stomach | [My Word Count: 1004 ] | Date(s): (6-9-15) - (ongoing)
xxShut up and dance with me | [My Word Count: 464 ] | Date(s): (11-17-14) - (ongoing?)
xxcrystal talks | [My Word Count: 733 ] | Date(s): (1-8-16) - (ongoing)
xxIt doesn't have to be a snowman | [My Word Count:614 ] | Date(s): (7-7-14) - (on going)
xxlight and sword | [My Word Count: 540 ] | Date(s):1-1-15 - ongoing
xxSimply perfect in every way | [My Word Count: 1006 ] | Date(s): 12-28-15 - 12-28-25
xxlife is hard | [My Word Count: 1158 ] | Date(s): 1-12-16 - on going
xxSiblings | [My Word Count: 329 ] | Date(s): 1-8-16- on going
xxfirst things first | [My Word Count: 335 ] | Date(s):7-26-15 - on going
xxThe work of a word smith | [My Word Count: 350 ] | Date(s): 9-23-15- ongoing
Wordcount Total___________________

Do you understand the rules? yes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Radical Dreamer ]

Dreamer Approved! /Flexstamp

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Basics •••

Specifics •••
Pelt color(s): (Please provide references if possible)
Pelt Marking(s): It's an OC Zoid of mine, that his father was actually based off of, but with the sage thing-I thought it would be cool to redo him in a way: (OLD art sorry)
Expressions His oraganoid Middle finger pose with color His Zoid

If you could do something with combining the zoid coloring with his parental colors it would be cool. But I trust your CCness

parents:
Daddy
Mommy

Life mate agreement

Eye Color(s): a teal color
Eye Marking: CC?
Nose Color(s): see parents
Inner Ear Color(s): See parents
Primary Feature Colors & Markings: Wind Wings
Secondary Feature(s) Desired: Fire claws!
Secondary Feature(s) Color(s): Something to match his pelt, I really like that blue color.
Edits: Black hair like his daddy and Black chin Goatee please! If you are feeling adventurous the eye patch/scar on the right eye as an adult, but not needed. I have plots for the scar and eye patch
WIP desired?: Yes please
Refs:

Taken by Ririka

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:02 pm
Your SN || CaliWolfe
Word Count Proof:
xxOh Dear | [My Word Count: 362 words | Date(s): Dec 30, 2015 - Present (Ongoing)
xxA Dalmatian Plantation? | [My Word Count: 277 words | Date(s): Jan 30, 2016 - Present (Ongoing)
xxAn adventure for an adventureless day | [My Word Count: 395 words | Date(s): Jan 30, 2016 - Present (Ongoing)
xxEvery Color Counts | [My Word Count: 275 words | Date(s): Dec 8, 2015 - Present (Ongoing)
xxManners Matter | [My Word Count: 203 words | Date(s): Jan 24, 2016 - Present (Ongoing)
xxLet's Do Something Fun! | [My Word Count: 392 words | Date(s): Jan 17, 2016 - Present (Ongoing)
xxPreparing for Departure | [My Word Count: 1037 words | Date(s): Jan 08, 2016 - Present (Ongoing)
xxLate Night Merchant | [My Word Count: 411 words | Date(s): Jan 24, 2016 - Present (Ongoing)
xxBirds of a Feather | [My Word Count: 1,370 ] | Date(s): Jan 29, 2016 - Complete
xxBeginnings | [My Word Count: 4833 words | Date(s): Feb 07, 2016 - Complete

10,091 Words

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Radical Dreamer ]

/FlexStamped! Dreamer Approved!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Basics ••• Have fun with it guys, do whatever you like!

Tribe: Water, Wind or Fire
Stage: Adult

Specifics •••
Pelt color(s): cc
Pelt Marking(s): cc
Eye Color(s): cc
Eye Marking: cc
Nose Color(s): cc
Inner Ear Color(s): cc
Primary Feature Colors & Markings: cc
Secondary Feature(s) Desired: cc
Edits: cc whatever you want to do
WIP desired?: If you want to then sure!
Refs:

Taken by GunSniper  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:23 pm
Your SN || Hoshi Lockhart
Word Count Proof:
xxOne Step Behind | My Word Count: 1859 | Date(s): Dec 6, 2015 - Feb 6, 2016
xxWet Dog Smell | My Word Count: 1473 | Date(s): Jan 20, 2016 - Feb 8, 2016
xxHere's My Neck, Here's My Paw | My Word Count: 3059 | Date(s): March 31, 2015 - Feb 15, 2016
xxTwo And a Half B'alam | My Word Count: 265 | Date(s): Feb 3, 2016 - (Ongoing)
xxUnmask Me | My Word Count: 341 | Date(s): June 6, 2015 - (Ongoing)
xxUp The Mountain Without A... | My Word Count: 373 | Date(s): Sept 23, 2015 - (Ongoing)
xxWhat to Call a Rose? | My Word Count: 274 | Date(s): Nov 28, 2015 - (Ongoing)
xxThief! Sneak! Sabotage! | My Word Count: 2428 | Date(s): Feb 6, 2016 - Feb 22, 2016
xxThe Sky Is Crying | My Word Count: 608 | Date(s): Feb 17, 2016 - (Ongoing)

Wordcount Total 10,179

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Radical Dreamer ]

Dreamer Approved! /FlexStamped!

Not sure how that happened. Odd. But added a new one. Should be correct now.

Basics •••
Tribe: Earth

Specifics •••
Cosplay Character: Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa
Does this cosplay exist? Nope
Images of Cosplay Base: [1][2][3][4]
How should we execute this cosplay? Done and done.
Pelt Color(s): Skin color
Pelt Marking(s): The necklace. Those square designs on her jacket sleeve on the arms. The one on the bottom on the jacket on her hip. The plait skirt on the bottom half of her tail. These splotches on her body in little spots, about the size of a paw.
Eye Color(s): Ref
Eye Marking: Inspired off this. Whatever works best.
Nose Color(s): Hair color
Inner Ear Color(s): Hair color
Primary Feature Colors & Markings: None
Secondary Feature(s) Desired: Fire Claws
Secondary Feature(s) Color(s): Red
Edits: Hair with the bear clips and her tie.
WIP desired?: Yes, plz~
Refs: All above!

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 1:28 pm
Word Count Proof:
xx The new edge of an anvil | My Word Count: 9380] | Date(s): 3-27-16- 4-18-16
xx Introduction to something new | My Word Count: 380 ] | Date(s): 3-15-16 - ongoing
Night Watchman| My Word Count: 442 | Date(s): 4- 4-16 - ongoing

Do you understand the rules? yes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Radical Dreamer ]

/FLEXStamp. Dreamer Approves!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Basics •••

Specifics •••
Cosplay Character: Gieve (The Heroic legend of Arslan)
Does this cosplay exist? Nope
Images of Cosplay Base: Perfect in Every Way
How should we execute this cosplay? Perfectly
Eye Marking: CC
Secondary Feature(s) Desired: CC (No Streamers)
Edits: CC
WIP desired?: Nah, Thalion knows what I like.
Refs:

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

Thalion
Vice Captain

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:36 am
Your SN || Thalion
Word Count Proof:
xxThe Birth of the Phoenix [ 630 - Counted 7.26.2016 ] | Started: 7.26.2016 - Ongoing
xxThe Weaver's Whisper [ 401 - Counted 7.26.2016 ] | Started: 7.26.2016 - Ongoing
xxThe Crimson General [ 397 - Counted 7.26.2016 ]| Started: 7.26.2016 - Ongoing
xxHoning a New Edge [ 364 - Counted 7.26.2016 ]| Started: 7.26.2016 - Ongoing
xxThe Red Crane Rises [ 519 - Counted 7.26.2016 ]| Started: 7.26.2016 - Ongoing
xxThe Dragon Awakes [ 6635 - Counted 7.26.2016 ] | Started: Jun 15, 2016 6:52 pm - Ongoing
xxShining Candi Pie [ 1,260 - Counted 7.26.2016 ] | Started: Jun 05, 2016 - Ongoing

Do you understand the rules? (Yes)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Radical Dreamer ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Basics •••
Tribe: Light

Specifics •••
Pelt color(s): See References
Pelt Marking(s): See References
Eye Color(s): See References
Eye Marking: A simple cross
Nose Color(s): See References
Inner Ear Color(s): See References
Primary Feature Colors & Markings: See References
Secondary Feature(s) Desired: Wind Streamers
Secondary Feature(s) Color(s): See References
Edits:
• Long hair, styled similarly to the references shown with some artistic liberty.
• Gentle expression.
• Golden decorations, CC to the references.
WIP desired?: Sure! ...unless I do it.
Refs:
SoA version
Rammalins Tales Version

[ Breeding & Customs ] The Breath of Life

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items