wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:02 pm
Hiddochi wolf
Yes! I like this plan! Purple and yellow are also complementary colors, so it'll look good. 3nodding

I mean, you HAVE been the one sassing me about my lack of adultiness and need to take care of myself. xD I'd probably pass the adult test eventually, just in a couple of years from now. Still have no clue how to balance a check book or do my taxes yet, though.

They seriously call emergency services just to take them somewhere? Good grief. There're freaking taxis for a reason! gonk And they could go to one of those blood pressure machines in the pharmacy!

This is true, but I've already tried being somebody else's adultier adult. She kind of ignored me half the time and always got super mad at me whenever we went shopping. I would constantly make sure she didn't go over budget, she didn't like working with a budget. My idea of balancing a checkbook is calling the bank to see how much money I have and writing down that amount.

Yep. People do that. And an ambulance costs a lot more than a taxi does. But I guess their insurance covers it, or they're just douches that don't pay the bill. And the pharmacy ones require that they have to put in the effort to actually go over there. Calling us over is much less work for them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:05 pm
Hiddochi wolf
wolf_with_a_dragon
Hiddochi wolf
wolf_with_a_dragon
Hiddochi wolf
Oh, thank the universe, the pain meds finally kicked in.

The pain's not entirely gone, but it's not crippling anymore and at least I feel like I'm back in my own body. That's the weirdest part of a migraine for me. I don't see the auras like some people do, but I get this feeling like I'm not entirely inside my own skull, like my consciousness is floating somewhere above and behind my actual body. It makes everything feel sluggish and overwhelming. confused

That's good to hear. Glad the pain meds are at least helping.

The one time I can think of potentially having a migraine sucked. I literally lied in bed in pain. Felt like my skull was gonna crack. So, out of painful boredom I decided to see what could cause a headache. Found out I was supposed to die that day. Apparently if you can describe it as the worst headache ever, it could potentially a brain aneurysm or something like that.

That's terrifying. eek

I know that my migraines are triggered by accidental wheat exposure in my food. It's very rare for me to get one, but every time I do, it's right after I ate out somewhere that cross contamination could've occurred. I had Culver's last night for dinner, and even though the burger was on a gluten free bun, the fries were probably fried in the same oil as the onion rings and cheese ball things. Woke up with the headache, although it felt like a normal-ish headache initially, but it evolved as the day progressed. Started feeling really spacey and sick to my stomach around 2 or 3 o'clock. Then the pain began to localize to only the left side of my head, and that's when I knew what it was.

Truth be told, I probably shouldn't have been driving like that, but oh well. I lived. sweatdrop

Meh, I just kind of shrugged it off and tried to get some sleep. I learned many years ago to never look up problems you're having online, because it'll usually tell you you're dying or have been dead for five minutes already.

Damn, that sucks. But at least now you can say you're a risk taker. Always heading into restaurants and risking the dangers of an allergic reaction l.

Shame in you for driving like that! What would have happened if you had crashed?! Then what? Shame on you.

Yeah, no. WebMD thinks everything is cancer. I learned this the hard way the one and only time I've ever had a panic attack, and it just made everything worse. rofl

Oh, I'm constantly a risk taker. Especially with my food. It's hell being allergic to such major ingredients. >_>

Well, in theory I would've either been fine, injured, or dead. If I died, I wouldn't have to worry about student loans and internships anymore, so that's a plus. razz
I'd feel really bad about wrecking my car, though. It's so new and beautiful and amazing. I don't care too much what happens to me, but leave my car out of it, man.

Yep, so I only Google my symptoms whenever I'm bored and in pain and feel like seeing how long I've been dead for. XD

How do you manage to survive with such a long list of allergies to major foods? Do you just absorb nutrients from the air?

Hey, if you died that means you wouldn't be around to have to worry about your injured car.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:26 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
Hiddochi wolf
Yes! I like this plan! Purple and yellow are also complementary colors, so it'll look good. 3nodding

I mean, you HAVE been the one sassing me about my lack of adultiness and need to take care of myself. xD I'd probably pass the adult test eventually, just in a couple of years from now. Still have no clue how to balance a check book or do my taxes yet, though.

They seriously call emergency services just to take them somewhere? Good grief. There're freaking taxis for a reason! gonk And they could go to one of those blood pressure machines in the pharmacy!

This is true, but I've already tried being somebody else's adultier adult. She kind of ignored me half the time and always got super mad at me whenever we went shopping. I would constantly make sure she didn't go over budget, she didn't like working with a budget. My idea of balancing a checkbook is calling the bank to see how much money I have and writing down that amount.

Yep. People do that. And an ambulance costs a lot more than a taxi does. But I guess their insurance covers it, or they're just douches that don't pay the bill. And the pharmacy ones require that they have to put in the effort to actually go over there. Calling us over is much less work for them.

I'm actually crazy good with money. That's one adult thing I've had mastered since I was about 10, haha. I'm usually the one lecturing my parents about what not to buy so they don't go over budget. xd I don't do shopping lists when I buy groceries, though. Mostly because I buy the exact same products every week (or every few weeks for paper plates/plastic utensils/shampoo/allergy meds). I'm a creature of habit; I don't much like deviating from my own personal routine. Even if it means eating the same thing for dinner every night of the week for the entire school year.

All I can say about those people is: emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:50 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon

Yep, so I only Google my symptoms whenever I'm bored and in pain and feel like seeing how long I've been dead for. XD

How do you manage to survive with such a long list of allergies to major foods? Do you just absorb nutrients from the air?

Hey, if you died that means you wouldn't be around to have to worry about your injured car.

Plot twist: You've been dead since before you were born.

I wish it was that simple! Nah, I'm just really good at reading labels by now. And when you think about it, I can still have almost all of the REAL food we're supposed to be eating as humans; meat and vegetables. It's the processed foods where all of the problems come into play, because they put wheat in really stupid things. Spices? Wheat fillers (except McCormick brand). McDonald's french fries? Contain wheat, and 22 other ingredients (I didn't think it was possible to ******** up potatoes this bad). Pasta sauces? Wheat thickeners in most brands. Toothpaste? Wheat. The adhesive strips you have to lick on envelopes? Wheat glue. It's been tough, but I've got it down by now for the most part, and companies ARE getting better about labelling. And more gluten free products are coming out every year, and they're tasting better. My bread isn't quite dense enough to kill someone with a whack on the head anymore. My cereals don't instantly dissolve into the milk anymore, and my breaded snack foods still crumble into dust in my hand but they at least taste more real than they did before. lol

Aw man, that's a valid point.
There was actually this one time over summer when I was driving back home from my calculus II class, and I was crying so hard and I felt like the shittiest human being because I just bombed that test and I was realizing that I might not be smart enough to pursue my dreams... Well, I really wanted to just purposely veer off the road, to ram into a tree or something that wouldn't hurt anyone else so that I could end it all. But the thing that held me back was the realization that I'd ruin my car by doing that, and it's too nice, too new for that. It's really scary thinking back on that day and realizing how close I was to actually doing it, because I've never been suicidal before. confused I'm just glad that I didn't. I'm glad that something like a car prevented me from doing it. And right after I made up my mind that I wouldn't do it, a deer ran out in front of me, but I missed it (luckily). It's almost like the universe was testing me, showing me my will to survive.  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:18 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
Hell yeah! Keep this up and we can probably just overthrow Zealand and claim this guild as ours. Call it the wolves guild.

Shame on you for staying up so late! Go get some sleep young lady! And shame on your robotic friend for not keeping up on his duties! You need to sleep! (Says the guy with a horrific sleep schedule that eats maybe two meals a day)

*Clears throat**taps toe*

Y'ALL GOT SOME 'SPLAININ' TO DO.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas