Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:13 pm
We're dominating the guild right now, and it's kinda ridiculous and glorious at the same time. I love it. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:22 pm
Jesus christ, I need to go to bed. I can tell I'm getting slap happy. Been up since 5:20AM (it's now 11:20PM).

Where's my food/reminder bot when I need it?

(A metallic voice dings from the distance, growing closer.) GO TO BED. GO TO BED. GO TO BED. GO TO BED. GO TO--

FUUUUUU--!!! emotion_0A0  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:02 pm
Hell yeah! Keep this up and we can probably just overthrow Zealand and claim this guild as ours. Call it the wolves guild.

Shame on you for staying up so late! Go get some sleep young lady! And shame on your robotic friend for not keeping up on his duties! You need to sleep! (Says the guy with a horrific sleep schedule that eats maybe two meals a day)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:35 am
wolf_with_a_dragon
Hell yeah! Keep this up and we can probably just overthrow Zealand and claim this guild as ours. Call it the wolves guild.

Shame on you for staying up so late! Go get some sleep young lady! And shame on your robotic friend for not keeping up on his duties! You need to sleep! (Says the guy with a horrific sleep schedule that eats maybe two meals a day)

I mean, Z hardly posts anymore, anyway. Wouldn't be too hard to accomplish. razz

You're not my dad! You can't tell me what to do! emotion_donotwant
Actually, I DID go to bed right after that. xD And I slept in until 9. It felt heavenly. Except now I've got a headache. ARGH.  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:59 am
Hiddochi wolf
wolf_with_a_dragon

I mean, Z hardly posts anymore, anyway. Wouldn't be too hard to accomplish. razz

Actually, I DID go to bed right after that. xD And I slept in until 9. It felt heavenly. Except now I've got a headache. ARGH.

This is true. Taking his throne while he's away would be a simple task.

Well, I wouldn't have to tell you what to do if you behaved and took better care of yourself now would I!? And damn those headaches. Always making it hard to enjoy the good things in life like sleeping in. I was at work today for an hour before I found out I could just go home since there wasn't much to do. And got a fire call as I was going to tell my boss I was leaving.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:13 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
Hiddochi wolf
wolf_with_a_dragon

Well, I wouldn't have to tell you what to do if you behaved and took better care of yourself now would I!? And damn those headaches. Always making it hard to enjoy the good things in life like sleeping in. I was at work today for an hour before I found out I could just go home since there wasn't much to do. And got a fire call as I was going to tell my boss I was leaving.

We should vandalize his throne while he's gone and wait for him to come back and see it. Could spray paint something like "Star Trek TOS sux" or another stupid fandom related thing. Change everything from green to brown. Or purple. Then he might suspect Ame did it. razz

Truuuue. I'm not the best at adulting yet, and that includes my own self-care. I'm decent at it, but yeah not the best.
Ugh. I feel like this is a migraine. My stomach's all upset, too. Sat with a bag of frozen green beans on my neck for while. I'm just waiting for my Tylenol to work. gonk
Oh man, that's awful timing. But at least you still got to go home early, right? That's a plus.  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:35 pm
Oh, thank the universe, the pain meds finally kicked in.

The pain's not entirely gone, but it's not crippling anymore and at least I feel like I'm back in my own body. That's the weirdest part of a migraine for me. I don't see the auras like some people do, but I get this feeling like I'm not entirely inside my own skull, like my consciousness is floating somewhere above and behind my actual body. It makes everything feel sluggish and overwhelming. confused  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:57 pm
Hiddochi wolf
wolf_with_a_dragon
Hiddochi wolf
wolf_with_a_dragon

We should vandalize his throne while he's gone and wait for him to come back and see it. Could spray paint something like "Star Trek TOS sux" or another stupid fandom related thing. Change everything from green to brown. Or purple. Then he might suspect Ame did it. razz

Truuuue. I'm not the best at adulting yet, and that includes my own self-care. I'm decent at it, but yeah not the best.
Ugh. I feel like this is a migraine. My stomach's all upset, too. Sat with a bag of frozen green beans on my neck for while. I'm just waiting for my Tylenol to work. gonk
Oh man, that's awful timing. But at least you still got to go home early, right? That's a plus.

Yes!!!! But do we really want to frame another member of the guild? Why not make everything orange? Like, a super bright annoyimg orange?

See? So until you get better at adulting we need to find you an adultier adult to help care for you.

Yeah, I always like going home early. And the call wasn't bad. Took all of ten minutes on scene. It was literally just a chair that caught fire in the middle of a dirt lot. Should have just let it burn.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:02 pm
Hiddochi wolf

The pain's not entirely gone, but it's not crippling anymore and at least I feel like I'm back in my own body. That's the weirdest part of a migraine for me. I don't see the auras like some people do, but I get this feeling like I'm not entirely inside my own skull, like my consciousness is floating somewhere above and behind my actual body. It makes everything feel sluggish and overwhelming. confused

That's good to hear. Glad the pain meds are at least helping.

The one time I can think of potentially having a migraine sucked. I literally lied in bed in pain. Felt like my skull was gonna crack. So, out of painful boredom I decided to see what could cause a headache. Found out I was supposed to die that day. Apparently if you can describe it as the worst headache ever, it could potentially a brain aneurysm or something like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:18 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon

Yes!!!! But do we really want to frame another member of the guild? Why not make everything orange? Like, a super bright annoyimg orange?

See? So until you get better at adulting we need to find you an adultier adult to help care for you.

Yeah, I always like going home early. And the call wasn't bad. Took all of ten minutes on scene. It was literally just a chair that caught fire in the middle of a dirt lot. Should have just let it burn.

I thought orange was Vagtastic's color, though? Besides, Ame is his bff. He'd forgive his bff. Or we could go with neon yellow. Pretty sure no one likes yellow. xd

But you're not THAT much adultier than I am (at least, I don't think. Unless you're secretly like 40. xD). How do I know that you're adulty enough to be that adultier adult? There should be an adulting test to take before we're thrown out into the adult world. Then again, half the country's "adults" would forever be in child status if that was the case...

That sounds like a lame call to go to. Do you do a lot of those pointless kind of calls?  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:29 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
Hiddochi wolf

The one time I can think of potentially having a migraine sucked. I literally lied in bed in pain. Felt like my skull was gonna crack. So, out of painful boredom I decided to see what could cause a headache. Found out I was supposed to die that day. Apparently if you can describe it as the worst headache ever, it could potentially a brain aneurysm or something like that.

That's terrifying. eek

I know that my migraines are triggered by accidental wheat exposure in my food. It's very rare for me to get one, but every time I do, it's right after I ate out somewhere that cross contamination could've occurred. I had Culver's last night for dinner, and even though the burger was on a gluten free bun, the fries were probably fried in the same oil as the onion rings and cheese ball things. Woke up with the headache, although it felt like a normal-ish headache initially, but it evolved as the day progressed. Started feeling really spacey and sick to my stomach around 2 or 3 o'clock. Then the pain began to localize to only the left side of my head, and that's when I knew what it was.

Truth be told, I probably shouldn't have been driving like that, but oh well. I lived. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:35 pm
Hiddochi wolf
wolf_with_a_dragon

I thought orange was Vagtastic's color, though? Besides, Ame is his bff. He'd forgive his bff. Or we could go with neon yellow. Pretty sure no one likes yellow. xd

But you're not THAT much adultier than I am (at least, I don't think. Unless you're secretly like 40. xD). How do I know that you're adulty enough to be that adultier adult? There should be an adulting test to take before we're thrown out into the adult world. Then again, half the country's "adults" would forever be in child status if that was the case...

That sounds like a lame call to go to. Do you do a lot of those pointless kind of calls?

Fair enough. Let's go with a combo of purple and neon yellow! Might as well try not to get the whole guild to hate us by going all neon yellow and blinding everyone.

Whoever said I was going to be that adultier adult? I'm only 21 and I suck super hard at adulting for myself. I do a slightly better job adulting for my friends, but even then I don't think that makes me qualified. If there was ever an adulting test to be taken before releasing us on the world, I would forever be deemed a child.

Yeah, it wasn't very exciting. I was going to let the two newer guys take care of it while I stood by the engine, but I got bored after five seconds and took over the nozzle. XD

We get a good amount of pointless calls here. Most of the pointless calls are people calling us because they want a ride to the next town over, which is where the nearest hospital is, or because they want their blood pressure checked. I always want to just headbutt those people.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:38 pm
Hiddochi wolf
wolf_with_a_dragon
Hiddochi wolf

That's terrifying. eek

I know that my migraines are triggered by accidental wheat exposure in my food. It's very rare for me to get one, but every time I do, it's right after I ate out somewhere that cross contamination could've occurred. I had Culver's last night for dinner, and even though the burger was on a gluten free bun, the fries were probably fried in the same oil as the onion rings and cheese ball things. Woke up with the headache, although it felt like a normal-ish headache initially, but it evolved as the day progressed. Started feeling really spacey and sick to my stomach around 2 or 3 o'clock. Then the pain began to localize to only the left side of my head, and that's when I knew what it was.

Truth be told, I probably shouldn't have been driving like that, but oh well. I lived. sweatdrop

Meh, I just kind of shrugged it off and tried to get some sleep. I learned many years ago to never look up problems you're having online, because it'll usually tell you you're dying or have been dead for five minutes already.

Damn, that sucks. But at least now you can say you're a risk taker. Always heading into restaurants and risking the dangers of an allergic reaction l.

Shame in you for driving like that! What would have happened if you had crashed?! Then what? Shame on you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:46 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
Hiddochi wolf
wolf_with_a_dragon

Fair enough. Let's go with a combo of purple and neon yellow! Might as well try not to get the whole guild to hate us by going all neon yellow and blinding everyone.

Whoever said I was going to be that adultier adult? I'm only 21 and I suck super hard at adulting for myself. I do a slightly better job adulting for my friends, but even then I don't think that makes me qualified. If there was ever an adulting test to be taken before releasing us on the world, I would forever be deemed a child.

Yeah, it wasn't very exciting. I was going to let the two newer guys take care of it while I stood by the engine, but I got bored after five seconds and took over the nozzle. XD

We get a good amount of pointless calls here. Most of the pointless calls are people calling us because they want a ride to the next town over, which is where the nearest hospital is, or because they want their blood pressure checked. I always want to just headbutt those people.

Yes! I like this plan! Purple and yellow are also complementary colors, so it'll look good. 3nodding

I mean, you HAVE been the one sassing me about my lack of adultiness and need to take care of myself. xD I'd probably pass the adult test eventually, just in a couple of years from now. Still have no clue how to balance a check book or do my taxes yet, though.

They seriously call emergency services just to take them somewhere? Good grief. There're freaking taxis for a reason! gonk And they could go to one of those blood pressure machines in the pharmacy!  

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:52 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
Hiddochi wolf
wolf_with_a_dragon
Hiddochi wolf

That's terrifying. eek

Meh, I just kind of shrugged it off and tried to get some sleep. I learned many years ago to never look up problems you're having online, because it'll usually tell you you're dying or have been dead for five minutes already.

Damn, that sucks. But at least now you can say you're a risk taker. Always heading into restaurants and risking the dangers of an allergic reaction l.

Shame in you for driving like that! What would have happened if you had crashed?! Then what? Shame on you.

Yeah, no. WebMD thinks everything is cancer. I learned this the hard way the one and only time I've ever had a panic attack, and it just made everything worse. rofl

Oh, I'm constantly a risk taker. Especially with my food. It's hell being allergic to such major ingredients. >_>

Well, in theory I would've either been fine, injured, or dead. If I died, I wouldn't have to worry about student loans and internships anymore, so that's a plus. razz
I'd feel really bad about wrecking my car, though. It's so new and beautiful and amazing. I don't care too much what happens to me, but leave my car out of it, man.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff