Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Foundations (Mahmud + Cerpin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Two trolls meet outside a fancy tower with highs and lows...

Yamashii rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:47 am
He shouldn't have come here. A familiar tall tower filled the sky above him as a young troll took in the sight. This was home, his hive filled with so many memories and luxuries. He'd led a simpler life going to parties with his friends and blowing beetles on anything he wanted. But now it was discount crackers from the corner store as Tevini thought they ought to avoid bigger mainstream shops for now. You never know when they're watching, she'd said.

But it had been too hard to stay away forever. Etsali had stolen back the important pieces from his hive when he'd hired her but she hadn't been able to bring back all the sentimental pieces. So he had returned to fetch them. This would be risky but perhaps coming and going from the skyscraper occasionally would trick the drones into thinking he was still the same frivolous harmless wiggler that he'd originally been.

"You are the most ******** beautiful building in the world." Cerpin grinned up at the sleek metallic tower as he stood outside it. He'd fish out his key in a moment but he wanted to indulge himself in his ego as he looked over the magnificent piece of structure that belonged to him!

Skyli Peep
Sorry this is so late! I have finally posted it though. : P I am rolling 1d20 while around the hive due to these rules so if you could do the same until the RP ends or they leave (whichever happens first), that would be great! : 3 I'm looking forward to where the RP goes, happy to play with you!

Yamashii

penemueIntuition rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:06 am
Today was an exciting step towards his... would recovery be the correct term? Or would it be conditioning? Whatever Harpommy was bent on doing in order to socialize her child, this was it... and it was nerve wracking. Although the lusus herself had gone into town many a time (often looking around in junk yards for more supplies), Mahmud had always been left at home alone for a short while. It may seem counter intuitive, but he had always felt it was safer out here alone in the middle of nowhere than it would be coming into town where there were other trolls.

And he still felt that way.

Despite having a rare opportunity to explore, the child instead took to hiding on his mother, hoping that her light back-feathers and folded in wings would be enough to conceal him from most trolls. Of course, logically speaking... who the hell would be looking for him. It wasn't like he was oh, say a young member of the rebellion or anything. Nope. Not he. Mahmud would never be so stupid as to bring that much attention to himself.

Anyways, there had only been one thing in particular he was obsessed with seeing: what was poking over the edge. Every time he dared to venture anywhere close to the gash Chittentown hid in, he'd see a shining structure poking out. When Harpommy insisted he come with her for today's trip, the little boy had only agreed if he could see what that shining object was. And boy, was it worth it.

That small glimmer of light was actually a gigantic tower, a building of most beautiful design. It stood out against the rest of the disheveled apartments like a bright and shining beacon. An architectural dream. Mahmud clung in wonder around his mother's neck, and stared up with a bright grin. Maybe one day, he could build something like this... this...

" You are the most ******** beautiful building in the world."

"..." What. The ever loving hell. With a slow turn of his head, he caught sight of a troll nearby gazing upon the building. He had this... god this weird grin looking at it. Truth be told it made his skin crawl. Before he could hold back, Mahmud was blurting out "... DUDE. Its a BUILDING not a PAILMATE". Gross gross gross! Ewww! He was talking about the building like it was... god, ew!

yamashii
AYE AYE CAPTAIN, dice roll ahoy. Also ask not why he replied like this I feel SO BAD OMG GOMEN.

Yamashii rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:22 pm
Some troll appeared behind him and scoffed at Cerpin's moment with the tower. The purpleblood hadn't realized that someone was around much less listening and he whirled to get a look at the newcomer. It was an orangeblood with a mass of fluffy hair and a disgusted expression on his face. What the heck- it wasn't like he'd gone up and kissed the skyscraper! Though he was thinking about it now if it might make this jerk feel even more uncomfortable.

"It's not just a building. It's my building! Cerpin Sugall's great contribution to Chittentown." A hand rested on a hip in a cocky pose. "My masterpiece of a hive that will reach the stars somenight." Cerpin let out a haughty laugh at his beautiful ambitious goal. It wasn't like he even had anything to do with the structure or architecture of how this place was put together, he was just the guy with the dream and the beetles to make it happen. But this stranger didn't know that so ha!

"Go on, tell me how amazing it is. Maybe I'll let you see the inside~" It was shiny, modern and expensive. The nearby hives couldn't hold a candle to how magnificent his tower of luxury was! It was simply too bad he couldn't live in it as much anymore. The dirty dusty warehouse underground really paled in comparison to this. Plus Tevini was back there and after their fight it wasn't the most comfortable home anymore. If only he could fix the place up and shove it in her face that his projects were way more successful than hers!

Skyli Peep
Feel free to have Mahmud point out a few flaws in the building if you'd like. It's pretty well built but the drones have been working non-stop and throwing mistakes into parts of it as revenge against Cerpin.

Yamashii

penemueIntuition rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:08 pm
Woah woah woah, tower lover over here was starting to get super defensive! Although he still felt on edge being close to another troll, Mahmud couldn't help but give a goofy smile at the reactions given. "L-look I like it but...". But... but... What was there wrong with the building? Well, aside from the obvious. "There's no WAY its comfortable to live in... all metal and glass, is it even insulated?" To emphasize his point he walked over to the building and tapped his hand against it. "In the warm times its going to be boiling, in the cool ones its going to freeze... and whatever you use for heating or cooling is useless, it will leak out a window like this."

Why wasn't harpommy stopping his big fat mouth from running off?! Once Mahmud got started on the building's flaws, he couldn't stop. Despite insulting the large tower, he couldn't help but grin and wave excitedly to the other troll. "... and another thing, some of the jointing looks like a rush job! They aren't airtight! Gog like, I'd fire whoever you hired to do this job! Ahaha! You're like, literally blowing money out... the..." Oh.

Mahmud had gotten so caught up in his excitement, it took some time to realize that what he said was insulting too. Or just insulting. For a moment his bright, goofy smile froze in place as he slowly looked to Cerpin. After a few beats however, he quickly let his face drop and silence take over, expression back into that stern almost-scowl. "... window. Uh..." Oh god. Oh crap this guy was going to kick his a** from here to Four Fronds and back!

With a smooth motion, Mahmud hid back into his mom's feathers, poking his head over to stare at Cerpin and see what would happen next.

yamashii
OKAY SO I DID THE THING Let the insulting commence.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:47 am
Cerpin was fuming. His tower was crap, was it?

"NO. Please, go on." His eyes blazed as he grabbed Mahmud's wrist to prevent the lowblood from running away. What the ******** was all this crap about a shoddy job? Was this kid joking with him or was he for real? Cerpin had always wondered why some of the stuff his builders installed seemed to have so many problems. Maybe there was some truth to what the fluffy haired brownblood was saying. And if that was the case-

The street seemed to fall quiet and Cerpin could swear there was something down the way watching them. s**t, this wasn't safe. He was dragging a random citizen off the street into something bigger and more dangerous than was fair.

"Follow me! We'll talk more in here." Dragging Mahmud behind himself, Cerpin hauled a** down a street and went a few blocks until they'd reached an alleyway full of pizza boxes. Not the most glamorous place but at least there weren't any drones around to spy on them.

"Uhhh, sorry about that. Those guys were looking for me. I'm in a little trouble. I... pissed on my neighbor's petunia's." He awkwardly lied, hoping Mahmud would buy something so stupid without question. Ugh, this was so embarrassing and weird.

Skyli Peep
YIKES that was close. We rolled the same number twice so I moved our trolls somewhere safer so they won't get captured and tortured by the drone police. eek Uhh... yeah, good luck processing what just happened, Mahmud! lol

Yamashii

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:36 pm
Once the hand closed around his wrist, his stomach dropped from the top of that goddamn tower he couldn't shut his mouth over. Screwed. He was absolutely screwed. Of course he had to 'peacock' in front of a higherblood, and a purpleblood nonetheless! Mahmud could feel a wave of panic wash over him at the touch, and his first instinct was to pull back on his arm. "H-Hey-" But he couldn't break the grip. Instead, he was dragged along full force down the street.

He really was going to die this time. Holy crap, he was going to die.

Every step down the street with this guy was a step towards his own inevitable demise. Every breath he took had the potential to be his last at this rate. This guy was taking him down an alleyway to slaughter him mercilessly and for what? Nobody to give a care. Nobody knew Mahmud, nor would anyone care about some dead brownblood. He could kill Mahmud in the open air for gog's sakes and nobody would say anything to him...

The further they went from the glittering tower, the simpler and more primal his thoughts became. Mahmud's heart was racing at the speed of light, and he was jerking his arm to get away from Cerpin. However, with all of his trembling it proved to be a useless feat. By the time they reached the alleyway though, Mahmud could yank his arm away and back up against the brick wall, hugging himself. "L-LOOK I'M SO-"

And then Cerpin pissed in the petunias. The high blood took a great big whiz all over the flowers that were his frail, frightened feelings.

"... WHAT." Insane. Holy s**t, he got kidnapped by an insane person. Cerpin was literally loony. Mahmud managed to piss off not only a highblood, but an absolute nutzo one at that. For a moment all he could do was simultaneously gape, stare, and shake violently.

"L-l-look..." he finally managed to pipe up, clutching to himself tighter and sinking to the ground. "I... I'm sure your tower is lovely..." What else could he do, really? Blame it on his blood? He was scared, but not a sell-out. "D-do you want money? I have like... two beetles. Do you want to beat me up? It won't be fun, I'm bony! A-and Harpommy will peck you! Yeah! She'll peck your head off! I-I MEAN IF YOU ATTACK ME, that is! Just please... please let me go. I'm sorry!"

yamashii
you scared the boy senseless r u proud Cerpin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:43 am
The brownblood began to spill out an emotional wreck of feelings ranging from fear to threatening to helplessness. Cerpin watched the display with a look of confusion furrowed in his brow. Did Mahmud really think he was going to...?

"What are you ******** talking about? I'm not going to beat you up. Relax, even a highblood couldn't get away with that in a lowblood heavy city like Chittentown." He put his free hand on his hip but kept the other one wrapped around Mahmud's arm in a grip. He couldn't risk the other boy running off quite yet when he still had things to say. Though he did feel bad that he could practically feel the brownblood shivering with anxiety. It was hard to imagine what it must be like to live life as a terrified lowblood. Cerpin still didn't understand how to keep his privilege in check or how to use it to protect others.

"Look, you need to calm down. I just want to ask your help. I'm building something underground and you seem to know a lot about structures and all of that architecture crap." He reached into his pocket to pull out a shiny colorful beetle to offer Mahmud. "I'd pay you for the consultation and work. What do you say, Mr. Two-Beetles-To-His-Name?" Cerpin teased a little, trying to lighten the mood some.

Skyli Peep

Yamashii

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:29 am
        Why wasn't he letting go? If he didn't mean any harm, why wouldn't he let go of him? Despite his word, Mahmud was suspicious. All the assurances in the world didn't mean a thing if he didn't do something to prove he wasn't-- oh.

As the beetle was held in front of him, he stopped struggling so much. For a highblood, that must have been an offering of peace. A thought flashed though his mind: Just how many people did this guy already offer beetles in exchange for upsetting them? And... ugh. How many people did he tease while trying to... wait. Realization dawned on Mahmud, and his eyes grew a little wide. Hiring him? Him?

Wide eyes darted from the money, to his... possible employer? Back to the money. "... I want..." Swallowing hard, he then looked Cerpin in the eye the best he could and stated flatly "I want to see it. I don't care what you pay me. I like to build, I won't build somewhere that wouldn't be... interesting." "Fun" was definitely the word he was more looking for, but that didn't seem terribly professional to say.

Again he tried to pull his hand away from Cerpin, although there was far less desperation in the action. "Mahmud Seshat. T-thats my name, I mean... and I hate being touched." What? It was true. And maybe Cerpin would get the hint and let him go.

"What can you show and tell me? What do you have in mind?"

yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:51 pm
"Pleased to meet ya, Mahmud." Now that he had a name, Cerpin was willing to let go of his hold on the brownblood's arm. He let the other boy free and watched to see if he would stick around to hear more on the project or run off into the wind. Thankfully it looked like he was willing to stick around a little bit longer.

"I'm building a nightclub in an underground warehouse. It's going to be protected from the sun and the sound should stay contained down within the tunnels. Neighborhood noise complaints are such a pain after all." He had gotten his share of those from the loud annoying construction on his tower. Cerpin squatted down and began to draw a crude diagram of his pain in the sand.

"I'd like to divide it into having two sections, a business-side and a hive-side. A few different floors for both to have room for storage. You think you can do that?" They were both kids, both small and still unaccomplished, but if he was reading Mahmud right, they were both ambitious dreamers too.

Skyli Peep
late tag is better than no tag hopefully ; W;

Yamashii

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas