Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
[Plot] Light's RP/plot center

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:53 pm
Hi all! I'm going to make this thread and fill it out over the next few days, so bear with me while I do that!

Reserved 1.
>Guys in search of stuff to do
>Girls in search of stuff to do
>Reserved in case
>Reserved in case.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:54 pm
The Guys:

User Image

Lucky here is one of the dalmatians, as previously stated, and is super new and a blank slate. I remember him as being something of a troublemaker in the movie, and I'd like to bring that to him as a B'alam. He also might believe that the weaver gave him natural good luck, and will be superstitious through his life.

He is seeking everything but mates (yet) permanent life changes (enslavement, serious injury) or death. Maybe the dalmatian plantation? (I'd need to look into what it takes to run a colony…) Throw your plots at me! I'd especially like some RP with his fellow dalmatians, but I'm planning on holding off on starting any RP until the event's over. (That doesn't mean we can't plan!)  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:57 pm
The Gals:

User Image

Nascha is extremely curious about all things- she seeks to test and learn as much as she can about as much as she can. I kind of see her as doing that to a fault even, to the point where she can end up being irresponsible as a result of being engrossed in her learning. (She could maybe forget to hunt because she could become so involved in something, and realize that she needs to find shelter too close to dark, she wouldn't think about the outcome of observing something and it could get her in trouble?) I'm thinking as she gets older she could use her knowledge that she's gained to maybe do some merchant/crafter type stuff. I don't think I could ever see her settling down in one place, unless it was a "home base" to which she returned every so often.

I'd like her to meet some random B'alam, just to flesh her out? I'm open to all sorts of plots other than death or permanent enslavement.

User Image

Frostfall is very much into the "cold logic" that one might come to expect from an ice tribe B'alam. She expects many others to be more logical than emotional, to a great extent. She values teamwork when it's called for and will sacrifice for the ability for a team to work cohesively. She also values strength, both physically and strategically.

I would love for her to meet and get some plots with some ice tribers!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:07 pm
Reserved  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:09 pm
Reserved and I will fill in after chores….

Post away!  
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff