Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Castle Oblivion (Open)
Underground floor 12 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:12 am
knux_nyan

((OOC: ))

User Image

Kelina grumbled as Listio disappeared into the shadows. As she was about to enter her portal, it shattered.
"dammit! What just happened!?"

She tried to make more portals then sighed as each shattered
"must be a forcefield keeping me in.....great.." she rubbed her head and decided to ascend at least to ground level.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:29 am
OogieKnight

User Image

User Image

(Dunno if this is as far down as you wanted)

Jax descended into the lower depths.
"Man, mom did this all the time I bet when she was younger" Jax panted but chuckled.

"I wouldn't know." Sasha said had opening the portal but laying inside of it like a doorway.
"But sooner I get rid of Nema, the easier life will be. Just me and Sinato again." lightning cracked in her hands as she had it tightly balled up

"Tch....yeah....keep dreaming girlie. Y'know you might never be able to heal all the injured people at the academy anymore. You hurt them, even your own sis." Jax laughed as he descended further.

Sasha softly sighed.
"You might want to double think your loyalties, Jax, especially when you see the girl your Mistress speaks of. Even you have a weakness for the girls in your life."

Sasha closes the portal.

Jax chuckles and goes to where the girl is.
He opens the door......

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:59 am
kalenakeeper

User Image

Jax would find a single pod that still had someone sleeping inside the glass frosted over.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:57 pm
OogieKnight

User Image

User Image

Jax lit his hand and warmed the glass to see whom was inside.
He gasped and almost fell backwards.

"Raven, my little songbird...."
He opened the pod and sent a mental jolt to Jaster's mind sending him the image as well.

"Raven, little songbird, wake up." he sounded concerned.

Sasha reopened the portal slightly and smiled seeing that Jax still had a human side, least for the girls.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:31 pm
kalenakeeper

User Image

Raven slowly opened her black and crimson eyes as Jax woke her. "YOU JERKS!" She yelled referring to both Jax and Jaster and giving Jax a quick sucker punch to the jaw. She climbed out of the stasis pod still holding up her fist as a little smoke trailed off it. "How many times have you traveled through time and not learned to make sure you don't have stowaways." She continued yelling. "You catapulted me so far back through time I didn't get to grow up with either of my parents so thanks for that dad." She looked around noticing the change in scenery from when she had first gone to sleep. "Wait this isn't....Where is Nema why did he move me here?" She asked sensing he was close. "I know Nema is back he is the only reason I was able to survive the past and be able to be here now so where is he." She stated with a matter of fact tone of voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:02 pm
OogieKnight

User Image

User Image

Sasha sighed letting herself be seen.
"Least Nema did SOMETHING right" Sasha cursed.

Jax lowered his head looking away ashamed.
"Yeah....he saved you."

"don't worry dear, those two idiots did the same to Eric. Dragged him through time, forced him into a adult from a kid....Only thing keeping him alive is Kalena." Sasha voice darkened.

"Nema is upstairs. Top floor"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:13 pm
kalenakeeper

User Image

Raven sighed as if saying whatever to Jax. "Why don't you sit here and sulk about it like your rainbows and unicorns half would dad." She spoke in a heartful way and walked towards where Sasha was. "What are you a wallflower now that you are not the same as his weaker half." She directed at Sasha and pointed over her shoulder with her thumb at Jax. " Please tell me mom is at least in the right mind cause so far you two are just going to delay Nema if she isn't around to whip you two in shape." Raven added as she continued to walk passing Sasha and heading for the steps. "Oh and you have to come out of there sooner or later otherwise you might just get closer and closer to losing your one true wuv" She waved back with a teasing giggle.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:26 pm
OogieKnight

User Image

User Image

Sasha chuckled coming out of the portal.
"Yeah she's aite. Each time Jax came from a mission literally tied up, he'd ******** praise Mistress for beating him, while Jaster is all god damn mopey, thinking he lost Lillith. Heh. Kelina babied him." She crossed her arms.

"Yer right though. Oh and Jaster is still unconscious. I'm streaching my mind everywhere. I rather hate not knowing things."

Jax snarled then sighed.
"Ya shouldn't even know me. Nema told me to wake ya up. I'm outta here"

Sasha snapped her fingers as she walked up the stairs putting Jax into a tank of water.
"Grow up already. "

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:51 pm
kalenakeeper

User Image

"Who cares," Raven commented on where Jaster is. "I know you because even when you launched me through time as Jaster you existed as a small pathetic pebble of darkness in his goody-goody heart must you really require everything to be explained to you figure it out honestly I don't see what Mistress or Lillith see in either of you babies." She sighed walking up the stairs until Sasha put Jax in a tank of water. "I don't care who you are Nemas' pawn or Sinatos' love no one gets to pick on my dad except mother and me, so let him out," Raven ordered turning her head back to glance at Sasha through the corner of her eye.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:15 pm
OogieKnight

User Image

User Image

Sasha pushed past Raven, ascending the stairs ignoring Raven, but she did pity them. She snapped her fingers shattering the tank from around Jax.

"There. The rat is sufficiently drenched. Heh, maybe he'll be better later." she huffed going to the higher floors.

Jax gasped for breath before burning himself up and reformed to normal.
"Heh. Seems she has some...shadow...inside her yet."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:22 pm
kalenakeeper

Raven watched for a moment as Sasha left. "You know nothing dad." She spoke as she turned around to face him. "We don't need a shadow we need darkness all of it we can muster outside of what Nema can provide," Raven explained already knowing what the plan was as she was one of the people to come up with it. "Now we really don't have time for this so either act like the dark master of flames that I remember or get lost." She spoke in a harsh voice as she turned and continued up the stairs."I can lose both of you again.." The teen whispered as she kept walking.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:41 am
OogieKnight

User Image

User Image

Jax grumbled after Raven left.
"Damn, whatcha think Jaster? I know your awake and listening through my ears."

He rubbed behind his head hearing Jaster.
"Yeh, I get ya. Thinking about another time trip after this? Back to fix things. I actually miss the adorable girl ya had as a daughter."

He goes silent for a moment
"Aite aite. No more time travel for a while, got ya. Just a thought. Just be ready to call the dark future us if need be."

Jax sighed and walked up the staircase.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
Castle Oblivion (Open)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash