Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
[FNAF Colony IT] The Abnormal Festival - Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:14 pm

The Abnormal Festival
User Image

We need a new leader of Entertainment, as Lady K has vanished.

Story

(Also Pending – any suggestions for how this all came together please post – So far what I have is just a general suggestion)
A group of talented balam awakens together and as a group they end up deciding to show their talents to the world (Wakes near their first desired homeland in the north). Sooner or later they will travel and perform all over the world and make a second home in the south for their fire tribe members
(As things are rped out this will become much fuller)

Rules

No stealing from another member
Respect one another
Work together as a whole for the good of the trope
Everyone is Welcomed. Since the tribe will have two homelands fire and ice tribes will be able to participate in performances closer to the desired homeland.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:15 pm
Culture

Currently have no written culture as they feel it is not needed as everything is just a party. Possibly later will have a written record of memorable events.

Beliefs and Traditions

They do not believe in the grand weaver but in another entity that they call The Grand Entertainer or The Grand Muse. The Grand Entertainer is who they believe their source of inspiration comes from. Each time they perform they are showing an extension of The Grand Muse’s wishes. (mainly the grandweaver but by a different name)

Children are considered a blessing and will shadow each class until they find what is right for them. When they grow into adults they can either join the colony (and their desired class) or leave the colony. It is a cubs choice on what they decide to do with their life after they have grown to adult hood.

There are no gender differences in this colony as each has their own purpose in the colony to help it grow and thrive.

The troupe will travel and perform 4 times each year two times will be around their northern homeland and two times around their southern homeland. After two performances depending on where they are the acts will change (for Ice and Fire tribes). Each time they return to one of their homelands the council will get together and discuss the shows they just performed and figure out what to improve upon them.  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:16 pm
Social Structure

The social structure consists of 5 classes and the heads of these 5 classes are the Council Members (or the leaders of the troupe). Since they are in charge of their 5 classes they are the ones the members of the classes can go to if they have a complaint/problem or just a suggestion for the troupe as a whole.

Since they have two homelands they will need balam to stay at each while they travel to keep an eye on their territory. These are often either Ice or Fire tribe members that cannot travel to certain areas due to their complications. (We will need leaders to watch over things but they will not be on the council, however they will report to the council. These leaders will also be appointed by the Council members later on)

Council Members

Leader of Entertainment: Rp/Prompt Contest going on for this Spot
Lead Games Keeper: Aluci
Leader of Vendors/Crafters: Banafrit
Leader of Security:Chica La'mare
Leader of Jack of all Trades: Foxy of Nightmares

Classes

Entertainers – These are the balam who perform acts and would be putting on a show for our victims guests. The types of acts the circus has at an any given time is up to the balam who are with the caravan.

Game Keepers – These are the inventors and runners of all the games that attract out guests to the troupe.

Vendors/Crafters- These are the merchants of the troupe. They sell and trade wears made by the crafters. The selling and creating of food also falls under this category.

Security- These members wander around the grounds when they travel. They also protect the troupe during their travels.

Jack of All Trades- These are the balam who do not have any specific talents but still wish to be a part of colony. They help out with everything where ever help needs to be had. The Jack of all trades also works behind the scenes with set up, to watching children or gathering food.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:19 pm
Acts and Other things to draw in attention
Games

Ball Toss
Test your strength - Mini Brawl? ‘
Haunted Fair Grounds Tours

Entertainment

Animal Trainers
Singing
Clowns
Feats of Strength

Shops and Vendors

Food Stalls
Hit or Miss Food Stall
Masks
Trinkets
Main things like Bork eggs, Alpacow milk, Floofaro fur for trade  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:27 pm
Members and Joining

Entertainers
User ImageUser Image
Game Keepers
User ImageUser Image
Vendors/Crafters
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Security
User ImageUser Image
Jack of All Trades
User ImageUser Image

Animals
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

How to join. All you have to do is post this form below
[align=center][color=silver]I have a Talent to show the World![/color][/align]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Questing Balam or Current Balam:[/b] (If is a questing balam please describe them, if you have a current balam who wishes to join just post their cert here, as well as their uncert so I can add them to the member list)
[b]Familiar?[/b] (Do they own a familiar if so what?)
[b]Link to Journal Entry[/b]:
[b]My Talent:[/b] (What class are they interested in?)
[b]Why?:[/b] (Why do they wish to join this colony?)
[b]Personality[/b] (Just a small personality blurb, can be a few traits or a paragraph)
[b]Anything else?[/b]: (Here you put your suggestions for either acts, the colony name or if you see something on the front page that you feel needs to be changed or modified. Any specific plots you want for your character also goes here)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:28 pm
Rps needed to get the Colony Started

Awakening – Determining leaders of the colony as well as their belief of The Grand Muse/The Grand Entertainer
Establishment – Establishing their first homeland in the North
Finding Their Talents - Where the group ends up discovering the different talents they have and then decide to show them to the world.
Whats this? - The council members stumble upon a group of fire tribe cubs.

Rps After the Colony is Started

Traveling to the First place to show their talents (mid land comfortable for both fire and ice tribes)
Establishing a second homeland in the south, on their way to their next show of the year.  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:34 pm
Alright quoting all who showed interest in this colony. Please could everyone fill out the joining form with their members they wish to join with. Even with those we established to be Leaders or those who already were interested in being members in a specific thing. (I will be doing so shortly) This is so everyone can get a feel of what your character's personality is like and what they will be doing in the colony. Also if you have any questions feel free to ask.

We also need a leader for the jack of all trades so if you wish to be apart of the council and a co owner of this colony please let me know.

Chibi_Kokoro143

AstoriaFallen

Rosencranz

Ragers

Fea Line

Lady Kitania

Thalion

Kamileunaire

~Twilight...Angel~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:44 pm
I have a Talent to show the World!

Username: Zakiax
Questing Balam or Current Balam: User Image
Familiar? Yes, Yuki the Floofaro
Link to Journal Entry: X
My Talent: Merchant - I wish to trade goods of all things to help out the trade of the colony
Why?: I do not like being alone and I wish to help out the colony it the ways I can.
Personality Hates being alone (in a sense he has a fear of it)
Anything else?:

Username: Zakiax
Questing Balam or Current Balam:User Image
Familiar? Yes a Jackalight named Berry
Link to Journal Entry: X
My Talent: Lead Games Keeper -
Why?: He feels like his talents will prove useful for the good of the colony.
PersonalityVery Organized, Alert, Attentive, Strong willed and Creative.
Anything else?:  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:54 pm

Username: Fea Line
Familiar? Nightbite the Alpacow
Link to Journal Entry: (Sorry its not filled out yet, will get to this soon)
My Talent: Leader of Security
Why?: To be with others 'of her kind'. Chica La'mare feels its her duty to protect those of the tribe while journeying and while performing.
Personality Tough, calculated, no nonsense kind of gal. Chia La'mare is quick to lash out if her family is in danger. She has a twisted sense of humor, finding laughter in the darkest of subjects.
Anything else?:

Username: Fea Line
Familiar? No
Link to Journal Entry: (Will fill out soon)
My Talent: Entertainment. Think Clown style. Willing to 'put herself in harms way' for a good laugh.
Why?: Being one who enjoys making other's laugh, Petrea feels this tribe is only natural for her. A traveling 'circus' doing shows for other's is where she would naturally fit in.
Personality Petrea is goofy and clumsy but finds new ways to put it to good use for the sake of laughter. However, sometimes shes so caught up in trying to make others feel better that she forgets to let go of her own troubles or find enjoyment for herself.
Anything else?:  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:00 pm

Username: ~Twilight...Angel~
Questing Balam or Current Balam:
User Image **linked to uncert**
Familiar? User Image PAROO!! **also linked to uncert; also Slice doesn't have his own cert for some reason...**
Link to Journal Entry: xXx
My Talent: Actually he would do well to be a Jack of all Trades. No specific talent, but going along and helping others with any acts and other such things that they may need him for.
Why?: So he can be with his own kind? Because he needs a place to belong?
Personality He doesn't have much of a personality yet, but he is rather gruff and intimidating. Often times resorting to very physical needs to get what he wants. Almost in no way can he be considered nice or kind, unless you count how well he seems to get along with animals. They seem to bring some kind of kindness to him. It's odd all around.
Anything else?: I don't think so... xD  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:51 pm
~Twilight...Angel~

Question would Foxy of Nightmares like to be the Leader of the Jack of all Trades?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:44 pm
Zakiax
~Twilight...Angel~

Question would Foxy of Nightmares like to be the Leader of the Jack of all Trades?

Sure! :3 Why not! He might like being a leader of sorts *nods* Well... a little at least... He's a grump :V LOL!  

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:20 pm
~Twilight...Angel~
Zakiax
~Twilight...Angel~

Sure! :3 Why not! He might like being a leader of sorts *nods* Well... a little at least... He's a grump :V LOL!
Well atleast Aluci has another male on the council now XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:35 pm

Username: AstoriaFallen
User Image Uncert
Familiar?
User Image Uncert
Link to Journal Entry:
My Talent: Ball toss - Game keeper
Why?: To be with everyone else. smile
Personality not sure yet
Anything else?: (Here you put your suggestions for either acts, the colony name or if you see something on the front page that you feel needs to be changed or modified. Any specific plots you want for your character also goes here)

Username: AstoriaFallen
User Image
Freddy
Familiar? No
Link to Journal Entry:
My Talent: Security
Why?: TO be with the rest of those like him.
Personality not sure yet
Anything else?: (Here you put your suggestions for either acts, the colony name or if you see something on the front page that you feel needs to be changed or modified. Any specific plots you want for your character also goes here)  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:54 am

Username: Chibi_Kokoro143
Questing Balam or Current Balam: User Image [uncert]
Familiar? User Image [uncert]
Link to Journal Entry: Haven't gotten to it yet.
My Talent: A hit or miss food shop. (Yes i got this from fruit basket. And yes you should be shivering on what is actually called a miss)
Why?: A sense of belong and to show off her talents
Personality She can actually be pretty friendly despite the way she looks...it's just that she can be VERY creepy once work has started since she is very dedicated
Anything else?: Im one of the leaders?! <3 ;3;

Username: Chibi_Kokoro143
Questing Balam or Current Balam: C'hica
User Image

Familiar? Yammy
User Image

Link to Journal Entry: Haven't gotten to it yet.
My Talent: Jack of all trades. She goes around providing food for the performers and those who are working behind the scenes. But you can mostly find her taking care of the children while everyone is working.
Why?: It seemed fun. She is use to chaos and other b'alam around her. And it looks like they could need some TLC from others now and then
Personality A take-no-nonsense-but-is-ever-kind-and-patient motherly figure.
Anything else?: The Five Nights Colony or Night Circus (yes, if you are thinking it is from a book because it is.) That a circus only appears at night or opens at night and is gone the next day.  
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff