Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Hiding Away Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:18 pm
Sophia had always grown up her life wondering what lurks outside of the cottage she lives in. Sophia is just a servant to a family that saved her from the road when her parents died from getting killed by bandits. When every girl in the lands receives an invitation to a masquerade she is forbidden from going. However the girls her age with the family she lives with doesn't want her to win the prince's favor. Sophia just wants to have a night to explore and be herself. When she meets a man behind her man she tries to push him away but he keeps trying. Giving him a chance she starts to like him. After the party the prince goes throughout the lands to find her since she is the one he wants to have at his side. Will he find her?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:22 pm
Name: Sophia Clark
Role: Girl
Picture:
User Image

nightdragneelfairy

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

nightdragneelfairy

Loyal Gatekeeper

4,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:08 am
Name: Kishi Akume
Role: Prince
PictureUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:18 am
Sℴ℘ℌɩɑ ℂℒɑℛk

❝Some legends are told
Some turn to dust or to gold
But you will remember me
Remember me for centuries

My shadow's over you 'cause I am the opposite of amnesia
And you're a cherry blossom
You're about to bloom
You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon❞

User Image

Days earlier the master's two daughters had received an invitation including herself. They were so happy before she asked the mistress if she could attend. When she looked into her eyes she could already see what the answer was and it was no. However, she was so furious at Sophia for even asking. With that Sophia never asked again. Her hair was always up in a messy bun to keep it out of her face as she cleaned. Her amethyst eyes looked down at the animals as she fed them from her apron. She was upset even by how the mistress seemed to think she wanted to see the prince.

No... She just wanted a day out seeing how the mistress didn't like her as much as the master did. She wondered what she had down to have her so angry with her. She still worked away until the night of the event that the two girls were demanding her to help them with their dress. 'Figures. Just another way to torment me..' She smiled and did what they asked keeping her feelings deep down.

She even did their hair seeing how they noticed whenever she went to the market men liked to flirt with her. Finishing up they had left for the castle with the master and mistress. She was alone in the cottage with the animals, however she needed an adventure out of the home.

Quickly she went to get the dress and mask she had kept hidden from them. She was going to go no matter what wanting an evening to herself. She pulled out her outfit that was simple as she got herself dressed. Once she was dressed she walked that streets with ease to arrive at the palace. She wasn't on time like everyone and arrived later. She walked down the stairs seeing how much of an odd one she was.

Everyone was done in jewels, gloves, and purses. Meanwhile Sophia was simple with her dress, shoes, and mask. She walked around just trying to enjoy what time she had to herself until the morning. She watched seeing the girls she served speaking about a prince.

Soon she was asked to dance by one of the many males. She figured it just wouldn't be the prince here but for others to find someone as well. As she danced she remembered what he mother had taught her when she was younger. He had boosted about how wealthy and wonderful he was to her as they dance. When he asked for another she shook her head as she walked around to all areas of the party in the palace. She admired how beautiful it looked as she smiled slightly.

◢Oℴℭ: ◣

nightdragneelfairy

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

nightdragneelfairy

Loyal Gatekeeper

4,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:06 pm
AceOfTears

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kishi was holding a party. Every girl was invited. He had to be there. He was told he would choose a wife then. He would have to pick a new princess. Who he had no clue if he would love her or if he would hate her. If he did not choose one tonight his father would choose for him. He put on a suit. Then he put on his tie as people started to arrive. He saw a lot of people. He went to the ballroom. He knew some would wear a mask. He put his own on. A lot of the ladies were dressed up in jewels and Gloves. One seemed simple but one male asked her to dance before he could. She left the area he decided to follow her. Some were talking about him. He tapped her on the shoulder. “Excuse me? May I ask you to dance?” He caught the king and queen dancing out of the corner of his eye. He could see her though his mask but it was hard. She had a mask on her. She had beautiful eyes though.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:35 pm
Sℴ℘ℌɩɑ ℂℒɑℛk

❝Some legends are told
But you will remember me

You're about to bloom

User Image

Sophia thought everything looked so beautiful at the party. She wished she could try to go out more than just getting groceries for the cook or cleaning the house or feeding the animals. No one would want her with how little money she had. Soon she was pulled from her thoughts when he tapped her on the shoulder. When she turned her head to him her long hair in curls followed her.

She blushed even though it was hidden behind her mask. Was she making herself caught by a lot of male's attentions. She was asked to dance as she smiled and nodded. 'Of course." she spoke sweetly to him. Her voice was almost like honey when she spoke.

nightdragneelfairy

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

nightdragneelfairy

Loyal Gatekeeper

4,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:15 pm
AceOfTears
]

He smiled when she said yes. He reached out his hand to take her to the dancefloor. She had a beautiful voice. Her mask was decorated very nicely. He could tell she had made it. It did not have the edges his did. His was a little thinner than his. Her dress was very nice. She could have made it herself too. Her hair looked a little messy. Her shoes were like a workers. He thought she looked Beautiful though. He wondered about what she thought of him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:28 pm
Sℴ℘ℌɩɑ ℂℒɑℛk

❝Some legends are told
But you will remember me

You're about to bloom

User Image

She had taken his hand when he led her to the dance floor. Sophia didn't know much about the prince seeing how it didn't affect her really unless it was the Master's daughter speaking about how gorgeous he was. She knew that with her she probably looked like a mess when trying to come here to have a night to herself.

When she looked over him closer she found herself captivated by his eyes. His eyes held a deep blue color that was blue as the morning sky. She had thought he was attractive which made her cheeks flush how well everything was put together on him. He was almost like a prince charming with how he dressed. "Why pick me out of all the girls to dance with in the room?" she asked him softly once they were on the floor slow dancing to the classical music.

nightdragneelfairy

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

nightdragneelfairy

Loyal Gatekeeper

4,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:48 am
AceOfTears

Kishi was surprised at her. “You look like you’re the closes to home. You also are the only one I see being true to their self. You look nice but not all decked out like some of the girls.” The end of the night was Approaching. He had to take off his mask before anyone left. There would be no reason he would be surrounded by girls. He looked at her. Then blushed some. He wanted to stay with her. If he didn’t have a job to do. He wanted her to stay with him. “May I ask your name?” He says.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:28 am
Sℴ℘ℌɩɑ ℂℒɑℛk

❝Some legends are told
But you will remember me

You're about to bloom

User Image

Sophia had blushed seeing how she was the only one not covered in jewels. She didn't need see a point to but she found herself liking his company. She smiled warmly, "it's Sophia. What's your name?" She asked him.

nightdragneelfairy

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

nightdragneelfairy

Loyal Gatekeeper

4,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:53 pm
AceOfTears

Kishi smiled. "It's Kishi" He said leading her. The next song started and he lead her onto the dance floor.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:08 pm
Sℴ℘ℌɩɑ ℂℒɑℛk

❝Some legends are told
But you will remember me

You're about to bloom

User Image

Sophia looked at him hearing that his name was Kishi. She wondered where she had heard his name. However she put it in the back of her mind as she followed him to the dance floor. "It's a pleasure to meet you." she spoke to him softly.

nightdragneelfairy

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

nightdragneelfairy

Loyal Gatekeeper

4,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:28 pm
AceOfTears

"It is a pleasure," He says. She was very pretty. This was the last dance eof the night. Then he had to say goodbye. "Do you mind staying a little after the party?" He asked her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:33 pm
Sℴ℘ℌɩɑ ℂℒɑℛk

❝Some legends are told
But you will remember me

You're about to bloom

User Image

She smiled knowing after this last dance she would have to leave. She didn't want to leave but she would have to in order to beat the mistress and her daughters home. "I can't... I have to head home." she spoke softly. She danced with him as her eyes looked around the room making sure they were still here. She felt bad knowing that it would mean she would be gone from this happiness she had. "I'm sorry." she whispered. However when she looked she saw they were gone as she pulled away from him. "I have to go." she spoke. She began to run quickly as she was taking her shoes off to run faster. As she did her mask fell to the ground as she was running away. She picked up her dress a bit off the ground to go faster knowing that they would want her at the door when they arrived.

nightdragneelfairy

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

nightdragneelfairy

Loyal Gatekeeper

4,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:30 am
AceOfTears

Kishi had to dismiss everyone now. 'At least I know her name.' he thought. The king and queen pulled him into the study after the party. "Yes?" He asked.
"Have you chosen?" The queen asked with excitement.
"Yes I have mother," He says prodly.
"Who is she?" She asks.
"Her name is Sofia," He said.  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out