User Image
User Image

Nema sat on his throne planning the events to befall the worlds. "Shadow report." He spoke summoning the shadow being from befor
e.

The shadow appeared now standing at Nemas' right side. "The poison seemed to have no effect on King seems he was able to separate the poison from his body." It explained giving Nema a small bow.

"What a waste the little distraction would have been entertaining," Nema said dismissively appearing to not be worried. "When the curse has taken hold he will not be able to fight the change none shall not even the keeper of light will be able to protect her heart, not in her weakened state," Nema said feeling confident in his plan.

"About
that, it seems she has already gone through rebirth." The shadow reported taking a step back from Nema.

Nema scowled at this news. "You're telling me you didn't take that chance to attack her while she was changing." He asked looking straight into the eyes of the shadow.

"Wraith was with her he would have stopped me and the moment the light flooded the room I was forced out." It explained putting its' hands up defensively.

"Return to your post shadow," Nema ordered making the shadow leave quickly.

Mistress opened to doors at the end of the hall and walked in. "The organization now has the girl you asked them to capture." She stated while walking up to Nema.

"Then we are that much closer to releasing the curse." He smiled at getting some good news today. He stood up and opened a portal of darkness. "Remain here Mistress prepare the next stage of the plan." He ordered as he walked through the portal.