Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Castle Oblivion (Open)
Floor 13 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:20 pm
kalenakeeper
((Sorry been massively distracted trying to get my youtube channel up and going.))

User Image

Raven sighed watching Jax get pushed down so easily. "You both need to get stronger if we are to get what we all want." She stated walking towards the two. "Your showing improvements Sasha but Dad still looks sloppy"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:00 pm
OogieKnight

User Image

((no problem. I haven't really touched my youtube channel in a while. I have one but I don't post much to it, stuff I can post, I can get copy write stuff ))

Jax sighed as he started to get up.

Sasha immediately puts her staff back against Jax's neck.

"Hey! Common! Let me up already! We are on the same team ain't we!?"

"All the hell you gave me over the years, nah. Fight your way up." Sasha said

"And what if I told you Kalena's dying?"

Sasha snarled and made her staff sharp as she pierced Jax's throat.

"She's not gonna last the next battle! She's gonna regenerate into a new Kalena, one who doesn't know who is good and bad. Can't you feel the pain she's in?" Jax said quickly.

Sasha snarled and blasted Jax deep into the ground.
"Then she better save Sinato before me. She's gonna die like Nero died. In a ball of explosive light." she said, her voice softening.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:13 pm
kalenakeeper

User Image

"Are you two done with your toying around?" Raven asked getting annoyed.

User Image

A dark portal opened and Nema walked out of it.

He looked the room over to see what was happening and heard the last part of what Jax said. "Your observation is correct and just what I am waiting for." Nema laughed as he walked to his throne and sat down. "Raven how are you coming with acquiring what I asked?"

Raven bowed to Nema, "Nearly complete Lord soon everything you desire will come to fruition." She stated returning to an upright position. "Mother has been following her orders as well and has already reported an increase in heartless activity in several key worlds."

Nema smiled and brought his hands together interlocking his fingers in front of his face. "Good all the pieces will soon be in place and darkness will consume all worlds." He looked at a still pinned Jax and Sasha. "How goes her training. Surely you haven't been letting her play with your father this whole time."

Raven turned to face the two and sighed. "Her progress in combat is growing but her mind still seems to belong to Sinato and the light. As for Dad...he has been uncharacteristically good." She reported and called a fireball into her hand then tossed it at the two.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:54 am
OogieKnight

User Image

Sasha heard the fireball coming and immediately leapt out of the way.

Jax was sitting up when he got hit.
"Oh brother. Really Raven!"

"well, Jax really can't help it." Jaster said walking out slightly bleeding from getting free.
"Not after Sasha beat him down as much as she did."

He then looked at Sasha and immediately became nervous and backed towards the door to the lower floors as he summoned his keyblade.
"Oh crap. Did Sasha actually awaken her actual power....and WHERE IS LILLITH!" Jaster roared.

"Dude, your not in fighting condition. Hell, Sasha could kill ya. What'dya say kitty?"

Sasha immediately snapped at Jax grabbing his shirt and throwing him at Jaster.
"Don't you dare call me KITTY!" she snarled as the building started to shake. There was earthquake forming on the base level as her hair started to float sparking up electricity. Storm clouds flew in starting to pour lighting hitting the building and the ground.

Jaster fell a bit and held his keyblade to block.
"Dude, did ya have to make her angry!"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:07 am
kalenakeeper

User Image

Nema raised his hand and a wave of darkness crashed through the room. "Enough childishness." He calmly stated resting his head on his free hand. "Your Lillith will be free of all worry as will you Jaster." Nema turned his gaze to the man he addressed and smirked. "In fact, I think a little test of loyalties is in order." He said then snapped his fingers causing a portal of darkness to appear.

Mistress stepped out of the portal. "My lord you desire something of me." She said giving Nema a half-sincere curtsy.

"Your daughter here tells me we have the means of making more light poison so you can use this special last batch on him." The heartless ordered nonchalantly producing a vial of black tar-like liquid from the darkness. "He has already proven capable of breaking out of your little dungeon better you take care of this now before I have to end the little nat."

Mistress turned to see Jaster and Jax at the far end of the room. "......" She said nothing as she took the vial from Nema. She held the poison in her hand a smile on her face and a tear in her eye. The tear fell and faded before she turned around hiding the war going on inside her. "......" Remaining silent she walked towards Jaster and Jax unsealing the vial easily with her thumb making a pop echo in the room.

Raven stood silently watching her mother move towards her fathers. She turned to Nema and shot him a glare, He simply waved her off and put his pointer finger to his lips.

Mistress stood in front of the two holding the vial in one hand as her other hid behind her back shaking. "Little candle are you ready to be whole....and the man I need you to be?" She asked leaning over him.

Raven was confused she never knew Mistress to be like this. "Something isn't right..." She said and quickly summoned arms of fire one hit Mistress in the gut as another grabbed the vial and raced it to Ravens' hand. "Imposter!"

Mistress was left breathless for a second and stood back up."Clever girl, then again you should have known it was me a lot sooner." The voice at first sounded like Mistress then changed as his sentence completed and the illusion vanished.User Image Wraith now stood where the fake Mistress stood when the illusion vanished completely. "I thought I would see just what you were up to." He spoke calmly as if being caught wasn't a surprise at all. "Sorry I can't stay simply came to pick up a few things." He said almost tauntingly as twilight portals appeared below Sasha and Jaster. "Just so you know Nema your plan will fail and as for you Missy your even more sinister than I first thought you could ever be." He stated coldly as a portal appeared beneath him sending himself and the others to the Academy infirmary.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:09 pm
User Image

Nema could only laugh as Wraith managed to escape with all of his prisoners and the last vial of light poison. "You have changed old man." He laughed again and rose out of his chair. "Very well if you want to play hide and seek with me then lets play. Raven get the poison ready we are about to make our dream a reality." The heartless spoke then opened a portal of darkness and left.

User Image

Raven sighed falling for Wraiths tricks and having to listen to Nema's laughing. "I understand my lord all will be ready when you next return." She replied as he left.

When she was finally alone she stood silent and still as if holding something back. ".......DAMN HIM!" She finally yelled venting off a massive amount of dark magic that blasted and tossed everything around her. "WRAITH I AM GOING TO RIP YOU APART!" She yelled once more.

A portal of darkness opened and Mistress stepped out of it. She looked around the room taking in the destruction. "Hmmm who got on Nema's bad side and how sad I missed the show." She mocked not realizing it was Raven that caused the mess. She turned around just in time to get a fist in the face from her daughter.

"Where were you when he called you," Raven yelled at her. "Wraith came in and took Jax, Jaster, Sasha and our last vial of darkness poison while you were taking your time with your orders."

Mistress was thrown back by the force of Raven's punch. "You little brat you would hit your mother for being a little late? HA ha ha you really are my daughter." She chuckled as she got back to her feet. "So wraith and Nema fought here and that's what made this place look so messed up."

Raven's eyes closed as she calmed down realizing she was blowing her cover. "No that..was me...seeing Wraith brought back bad memories." She stated knowing Mistress couldn't possibly know what she was talking about even though she should.  

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:22 pm
kalenakeeper

User Image

A portal of darkness opened and Raven stepped out of it. Mistress had been waiting after ordering some heartless to clean the room up from Ravens' outburst. "So where did you run off to?" Mistress asked not really caring.

"You'll see in a second." Was all Ravn replied as she walked past Mistress and sat down on the arm of Nemas' chair. "I expect everything is ready to make Lord Nemas' poison." She asked calmly hoping that her mother was doing more than whipping a few heartless.

"Hmm? Yes, the heartless are already getting everything ready once all the ingredients got into the same room a man made of darkness started mixing everything together." The woman returned still watching the portal curious as to why it hadn't closed yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:24 pm
oogieknight

User Image

Jax walked through the portal putting his pocket watch away.
He didn't say anything however.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:46 pm
kalenakeeper

Mistress was confused on why Raven would bother going after him. "What the h...." Her comment was cut short when Raven dashed towards her and used magic to pierce her hand into Mistress' back.

"Time for you to learn a secret dad." She pulled Mistress' heart out of her body and brought it close to her face. "You will turn back into Lillith." She whispered into the heart a magic that makes the one affected do as they are ordered without question.

Mistress wanted to yell and fight but couldn't the dark shell that made her form cover Lilliths' was ripped away and went into her heart in Ravens' hand. Lilith collapsed onto the floor.

"It was that simple to get her back," Raven said walking over to Jax. "This version has been looking for you waiting for when she could return from the Twilight realm to find your light." She explained still holding onto Mistresses' heart. "Her usefulness has ended and I am fixing our timeline so we can be happy in the future once and for all."

Lilith slowly started to open her eyes but was too weak to do such."My...love...?" She called out with what strength she could.

"You should leave with her...and leave Mistress to me." Raven was now passed Jax and placed Mistresses' heart on a table.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:53 pm
oogieknight

User Image

Jax was in shock with what Raven did next. He was in shock.

He sighed and took off his coat and wrapped Lillith up in it.
"Hello Lillith." his voice softened as he gently took her hand and lifted her up into his arms.
"My love."

He looked at Raven and looked teary eyed.
"Thankyou. Raven, I'm sorry for being such a a**. "

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:10 pm
kalenakeeper

User Image

"Just leave..before Nema returns I can't do what I have to while you both are here but neither can I do it if Nema gets back." She half explained not wanting him to figure out what she was about to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:22 pm
oogieknight

User Image

Jax nodded and made a portal back to the academy where Jaster was and ran through it holding Lillith close.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:45 pm
kalenakeeper

User Image

Raven sighed as Jax took Lilith and left. "Ok...now it's my turn.." She said to herself, she raised her right hand and pierced it into her own chest. "AHhh" She winced in pain as she pulled a black heart out of her chest. "You're finished...You and your curse." She said feeling drained, she picked up the heart she had put on the table and held the two halves together making them connect into one. "I know this was part of your plan, me tearing you out of my mother and myself, but unlike what you wanted I am going to smash this curse Wraith placed on us." She was talking to the heart as she placed it back on the table.

Raven lifted both of her hands above her head like she was holding the handle of something. "Forges Hammer!" She called making a war hammer made of fire form in her hands she went to slam it down on the heart but just before it could connect her hammer dissipated into smoke.

"Now now deary can't have you doing that just yet." A voice said with an impish laugh. "You've been the little actress since you woke up fading in and out of control like your mum."

Raven turned to see a being of pure darkness walking towards her. "You again why are you here!" She yelled and tried to summon her fire, but was to drained to use any magic.

"My my my you seemed to have used up the rest of your energy just calling that oversized hammer." The man laughed again as he walked past her and picked up the heart. "You can't hide your heart from me, deary. I can see everything when it comes to hearts." He half explained and turned to walk away from her. "All the worlds are in for a dire change deary and you can't stop it."

Raven fell to her knees feeling the drain fully hit her. "....You will fail all villains fail even the shadows of villains." She stated revealing that she knew what he was.

"Oh dear, dear oh dear oh dear, Someone thinks that was supposed to be a secret." It laughed impishly opening a dark portal beneath her making her fall into the dungeon below. It turned its' attention back to the heart in the palm of its' hand. "Time to wake back up deary." He said blowing on it making it float as darkness expanded around the heart.

User Image

The darkness started to take form. "Your Mistress of pain back together and in her own body for the first time ever." A female voice laughed just as Mistress' body reformed. "Now to have some real fun."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:19 pm
User Image
User Image
Mistress had a sinister smile on her face as she laughed feeling complete. "I knew that little brat was going to be good for something even if she didn't follow the plan the result ended the same." She spoke turning to the Shadow.

"Yes, deary but it seems we have company." It replied pointing to a twilight portal that opened.

"Wraith returning to see my true for no doubt." She laughed summoning her whip. She turned to face the portal waiting for the man to step out of it.

"Sorry to disappoint you sis, it's just me," King said as he stepped out of the twilight portal. He reacted quick catching her whip which she had lashed at him the moment he started to speak hoping to hit him before he knew what happened. "Sorry, again but you have been causing too much trouble."

"And what you are here to stop me couldn't get daddy to come put me in a corner." She mocked trying to pull her whip back but was failing since King was physically stronger than her. "You all let me be trapped as a thought as nothing but a voice in little miss sun shines head so you're all in just as much trouble as Wraith and trust me you will beg for forgiveness when I am done with you."

King sighed figuring she was going to make this hard for him. "Sorry sis but you won't have to worry about being merged with Lilith after this," King explained as he used his free hand to make stone walls burst out of the ground around Mistress. "Sealing of the stone behemoth." The earth Fallen called causing the walls to close in on Mistress and turn into a box with symbols of sealing etched into it.

"Not good enough big brother." Mistress whispered having already moved out of the way of the sealing box. She stood behind him after his portal closed and pierced her hand through his back and out of his chest. "Your strong but compared to me your a snail when it comes to speed, and a little bunny when it comes to attacking to much LOVE in your heart." She teased pulling her hand out of his chest and holding it up to her face his blood covering it.

King fell to his knees in pain. "Y...you.. would go this ....far.." He said through clenched teeth. His hands were on his chest where she had left a hole.

Mistress walked around him and stood in front of him licking the blood from one of her fingers. "I told you, you will beg for forgiveness and when, or if I ever do forgive I will kill you King." She stated wearing that same sinister smile she had on moments ago. She went to grab his hat off his head so she could toss it to mock his new form, but something was missing when she reached down feeling nothing but air. She looked down realizing he had started to fall into a portal he had made beneath himself. "Cowardly as usual." She sneered and turned walking away.

King fell through the portal completely and made it close after him. He knew she had changed and somehow had become impossibly stronger than she should be.

The shadow tilted its' head. "Aren't you going to finish him off?" It asked curiously.

"No need that wound will do just as it was meant to and if he runs off to the academy well then they will see what this poison can really do." She explained lifting her hand revealing she had the darkness poison on her nails. "He won't be himself for very long." Mistress laughed.

The shadow understood but still thought it was a waste and vanished the same way it had entered th room. "Very well deary but I think I will watch the chaos."  

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 6:55 pm
User Image User Image

A dark portal opened and Nema walked out of it."Have a little fun without me." He half asked as he walked to his chair and sat down."I can tell your complete now good then everything went as you desired."

"Not exactly Raven decided to fight my control in the end and my brother decided to pay me a visit." Mistress returned with a small smile. "The shadow went to observe the effects of your poison on him." She lifted her hand revealing the poison coating her nails.

"Good then all is almost ready soon all worlds will either fall to darkness or open the gate and he can return," The heartless stated feeling everything falling into place.

"Shall I have the heartless ready the rest of the poison?" She asked moving to stand at his side.

"Not yet we still haven't heard word from the organization, after all, we can't use the poison without the curse, not to its' full potential." He explained resting his head on one of his hands as the other laid on the arm of his chair. "Hmm King will work as a distraction but I will have to slow the poison till the opportune moment."  
Castle Oblivion (Open)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff