• Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:40 pm
NightShibiki
MonstersOfMen
NightShibiki
MonstersOfMen
NightShibiki

I'd like for us to possibly come up with something together ^^ The only plot I can think of is 'holy crap how did I become a human?' XD

I'd like to play a gijinka. If you'd like to play a trainer, you can do that ^w^

Sure! I will send you something later today, I have to go to work soon x3

But, that is fine! I wanted to be a trainer ~

Alright ^^ We will be doing this in a forum in this guild, yes?

Yes! I don't mind that c:

Awesome ^^

Okay! So, one could be your idea with maybe my trainer finding a new evolving stone that no one has seen before. Thinking that it's just a pretty rock, he decides to keep it or gift it to one of his pokemon and later that day, the pokemon evolves into its Gijinka form.

Other idea is maybe a pokemon research team is experimenting with trying to find a new way for pokemon and humans to communicate and live together. So, a special program starts where some random trainers are selected to participate in what they think its a tournament but are instead trapped inside an island or something and their pokemon stollen (only while they experiment on them to turn them into Gijinka's and then release back into the island). So the trainers are trying to figure out what is going on and find their pokemon.
The idea of the experiment could be to test the bonds between humans and their pokemon, since in the 'transformation' some pokemon may suffer memory loss, or the ones with abusive trainers may turn against humans. So the scientists wanted to test all the possible scenarios, if having humanoid pokemons would be a good thing or if they would end being the dominating race.

that is what I thought of so far x3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:48 pm
MonstersOfMen
NightShibiki
MonstersOfMen
NightShibiki
MonstersOfMen
NightShibiki

I'd like for us to possibly come up with something together ^^ The only plot I can think of is 'holy crap how did I become a human?' XD

I'd like to play a gijinka. If you'd like to play a trainer, you can do that ^w^

Sure! I will send you something later today, I have to go to work soon x3

But, that is fine! I wanted to be a trainer ~

Awesome ^^

Okay! So, one could be your idea with maybe my trainer finding a new evolving stone that no one has seen before. Thinking that it's just a pretty rock, he decides to keep it or gift it to one of his pokemon and later that day, the pokemon evolves into its Gijinka form.

Other idea is maybe a pokemon research team is experimenting with trying to find a new way for pokemon and humans to communicate and live together. So, a special program starts where some random trainers are selected to participate in what they think its a tournament but are instead trapped inside an island or something and their pokemon stollen (only while they experiment on them to turn them into Gijinka's and then release back into the island). So the trainers are trying to figure out what is going on and find their pokemon.
The idea of the experiment could be to test the bonds between humans and their pokemon, since in the 'transformation' some pokemon may suffer memory loss, or the ones with abusive trainers may turn against humans. So the scientists wanted to test all the possible scenarios, if having humanoid pokemons would be a good thing or if they would end being the dominating race.

I love them >w<

I'd really like to try the first one, if that's cool  

NightShibiki

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:56 pm
NightShibiki
MonstersOfMen
NightShibiki
MonstersOfMen
NightShibiki

Awesome ^^

I love them >w<

Sure! That is fine with me~! Can you make the thread tho? ow o  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:00 pm
MonstersOfMen
NightShibiki
MonstersOfMen
NightShibiki
MonstersOfMen
NightShibiki

Awesome ^^

I love them >w<

Sure! That is fine with me~! Can you make the thread tho? ow o
Of course ^w^ would you like me to start it off as well?  

NightShibiki

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:02 pm
NightShibiki
Of course ^w^ would you like me to start it off as well?

Yay! /is really lazy making threads/
Sure~ that would be great c:
We can start after the stone was given to the pkm if you want.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:00 am
NightShibiki

Hmm... Maybe something like the knight has been assigned to the prince/princess (which would you rather have, btw?), and found themselves falling for them? ((That's okay ^^))

I'm cool with that. Do you want it to be like the Prince/Princess is a brat and the Knight has to bee with them for their own safety, or they are nice and kind and the Knight is distant and grumpy? And is it going to be plain romance or do you want some action in it?

I don't mind either Prince/Princess, actually. I'm leaning more towards Prince, though. What about you?  

Xaniane

NightShibiki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:44 am
Xaniane
NightShibiki

Hmm... Maybe something like the knight has been assigned to the prince/princess (which would you rather have, btw?), and found themselves falling for them? ((That's okay ^^))

I'm cool with that. Do you want it to be like the Prince/Princess is a brat and the Knight has to bee with them for their own safety, or they are nice and kind and the Knight is distant and grumpy? And is it going to be plain romance or do you want some action in it?

I don't mind either Prince/Princess, actually. I'm leaning more towards Prince, though. What about you?

I'm fine with prince ^^

I'd say bratty prince, because royalty XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:54 am
NightShibiki
Xaniane
NightShibiki

I'm fine with prince ^^

Haha, great. Will you start the thread?  

Xaniane

NightShibiki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:45 pm
Xaniane
NightShibiki
Xaniane
NightShibiki

I'm fine with prince ^^

Alright ^^ would you rather be the prince or the knight?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:21 am
NightShibiki
Xaniane
NightShibiki
Xaniane
NightShibiki

I'm fine with prince ^^

Alright ^^ would you rather be the prince or the knight?

The knight, please. :3  

Xaniane

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:49 pm
NightShibiki
Hullo owO

I wan RP with some of ya (don't worry. I don't type like that in RPs. Just trying to amuse myself)

In all seriousness, hello. You can call me Night. That's not my real name, but that's what I go by.

I do have some ideas in mind, but I'm open for suggestions

Some fandoms I'm interested in:

WARNING! I suck muscles at being a canon character, but I'll try! I also do OCs. But not Canon x OC

-Creepypasta
-Homestuck
-Slenderverse (Marble Hornets, EverymanHYBRID, TribeTwelve, etc.)
-Pokemon
-Harvest Moon

Some plots I'm interested in:
Roommates
Knight x Prince/Princess
Prince/Princess x Villager
Popular student x loner student
demon x demon/human/angel
angel x angel/human/demon
Popular kid x loner/bullied kid

Gijinka rps (for those who don't know what that is it's the humanoid pokemon.)

I'm interested in both Yaoi and Yuri rps

Hey would you be interested in roleplaying an Idea ive had for a while with me?

Short version: An innocent angel who falls in love with another male stranger at odds with God. It is made clear that the stranger is Lucifer. He falls in love with the angel, but his own twisted notions of love prohibit him from returning the angel's affection in a proper way. In the end, the Angel is unable to help Lucifer and he drags the angel to hell with him.

Detailed: Lucifer sets out to seduce the handsome angel, an angel born from a tear shed by Christ at the death of Lazarus. The Satanic lover is "literally a handsome devil, physically dashing, intellectually agile, irresistibly charismatic in speech and manner": in short, a Romantic hero. "Since you are so handsome," the naïve angel says, "you are no doubt good."

Lucifer declares that "I am he whom one loves and does not know," and says he weeps for the powerless and grants them the occasional reprieve of delight or oblivion. Despite the angels attempt to reconcile him with God, Lucifer cannot set aside his destructive pride. In the end, the angel's -forbidden- love condemns him to Hell with Lucifer, and Lucifer's triumph over him only brings him sadness

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:54 pm
NightShibiki

Hey there! I would love to rp with you! I really interested in Demon x Angel as a Yuri rp and also maybe popular x loner student as a Yuri rp 3nodding  

Mel the Legend1

NightShibiki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:46 pm
Mel the Legend1
NightShibiki

Hey there! I would love to rp with you! I really interested in Demon x Angel as a Yuri rp and also maybe popular x loner student as a Yuri rp 3nodding

Ooh, either of those sound fun ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:47 pm
Xanes_Fox18
NightShibiki
Hullo owO

I wan RP with some of ya (don't worry. I don't type like that in RPs. Just trying to amuse myself)

In all seriousness, hello. You can call me Night. That's not my real name, but that's what I go by.

I do have some ideas in mind, but I'm open for suggestions

Some fandoms I'm interested in:

WARNING! I suck muscles at being a canon character, but I'll try! I also do OCs. But not Canon x OC

-Creepypasta
-Homestuck
-Slenderverse (Marble Hornets, EverymanHYBRID, TribeTwelve, etc.)
-Pokemon
-Harvest Moon

Some plots I'm interested in:
Roommates
Knight x Prince/Princess
Prince/Princess x Villager
Popular student x loner student
demon x demon/human/angel
angel x angel/human/demon
Popular kid x loner/bullied kid

Gijinka rps (for those who don't know what that is it's the humanoid pokemon.)

I'm interested in both Yaoi and Yuri rps

Hey would you be interested in roleplaying an Idea ive had for a while with me?

Short version: An innocent angel who falls in love with another male stranger at odds with God. It is made clear that the stranger is Lucifer. He falls in love with the angel, but his own twisted notions of love prohibit him from returning the angel's affection in a proper way. In the end, the Angel is unable to help Lucifer and he drags the angel to hell with him.

Detailed: Lucifer sets out to seduce the handsome angel, an angel born from a tear shed by Christ at the death of Lazarus. The Satanic lover is "literally a handsome devil, physically dashing, intellectually agile, irresistibly charismatic in speech and manner": in short, a Romantic hero. "Since you are so handsome," the naïve angel says, "you are no doubt good."

Lucifer declares that "I am he whom one loves and does not know," and says he weeps for the powerless and grants them the occasional reprieve of delight or oblivion. Despite the angels attempt to reconcile him with God, Lucifer cannot set aside his destructive pride. In the end, the angel's -forbidden- love condemns him to Hell with Lucifer, and Lucifer's triumph over him only brings him sadness

Well, I don't know much about God or Lucifer or any of that stuff, so I don't know how well I'd do with that. Sorry  

NightShibiki

Mel the Legend1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:37 pm
NightShibiki
Mel the Legend1
NightShibiki

Ooh, either of those sound fun ^^

Lol i love both of them too. But you choose XD  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas