Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
[X][Fantasy/Romance]The Quest of Spirits Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:01 pm
~RP Mechanics~
Your character and mine are humans with no natural powers of any kind
However, we each discover ancient relics called Spirits, totems of incredible power.
With the Spirits, we are able to transform into alternate forms, with great power.
Upon the first transformation, the Spirit merges with our souls.
After that, we can use our powers in human form, albeit much weaker.
We can summon the Spirit totems at will, but it's not necessary to transform after first time.
If we surrender our Spirit totem to someone else, we lose our powers completely.
If we are severely injured while transformed, our Spirit can be stolen.
If we are able to regain our Spirits, we can once again transform.
The Spirits choose us, and can reject us at anytime.
If you try and use a Spirit that you are not compatible with, you may die.
Using the Spirits are draining, and remaining transformed for more than a short time takes lots of training. Using the Spirits powers also takes a heavy toll, though considerably less in human form.

~Plot~
There once was an elite order of warriors that protected our world from evil. Their power was immense, and because of their service, our people lived in a peaceful time. After several decades, a member of this order grew disillusioned with his role. He strove to gain power, and in his quest, he turned many to his cause. He killed several of the renowned warriors himself, stealing their Spirits upon his victory. Once his treachery was discovered, it was already to late. A short, and brutal war broke out, one that would forever scar the world. In the end, the traitor and his servants won the war, and their power became absolute. Or so they thought. Unknown to these evil doers, a servant of the order had stolen two Spirits, and hid them away.

Now, fifty years later, darkness has only grown stronger across the land. Evil creatures lurk in the shadows while evil reigns supreme and unchallenged. Our story will begin here.

~Looking For~
Someone that is on often, but understands RL comes first
Someone that can post quickly and with depth
Semi-literate to Literate please
Enjoys an action packed RP that is fast paced and has huge amounts of fighting.
Has a taste for some romance, though it must be developed slowly.
Someone willing to RP in the forums.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:37 am
DragonSlayer Arcos

I'll gladly RP with really cool story with you.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:31 am
Rynn01
DragonSlayer Arcos

I'll gladly RP with really cool story with you.

I'm interested. I can do both male and female characters.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:39 am
TsukikuroiMai

I prefer the female role. Do you have a profile layout or do you want just the appearance and age and name?  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:47 am
Rynn01
TsukikuroiMai

I prefer the female role. Do you have a profile layout or do you want just the appearance and age and name?

Usually I just go with appearance, name, age, and a short bio (likes/dislikes are optional).  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:58 am
TsukikuroiMai

What was the age range going to be? Teenagers or young adult? And I'm not good at making bios lol I always stray from what I put so I don't like to make one. I can put in likes and dislikes though

Name: Alice
Height: 5'8
Dislikes: Snow, bugs, spicy foods, dancing
Fears: Everyone rejecting her.
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:34 am
Rynn01
I'm leaning towards teenagers, myself.

Name: Táibào Shòyuè
Height: 5'9"
Dislikes: Severe storms, Sour foods, Obnoxious people, rapists
Fears: Drowning, Spiders
Appearance: User Image
{Hair reaches just below shoulder blades}

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:39 am
TsukikuroiMai

Hold up! The guy who made this topic isn't online. Whoops I thought you were him. Sorry!  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:53 am
I was gonna say, ummmm....XD if both are ok with it, may a 3way Rp?

Rynn01

TsukikuroiMai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:01 pm
DragonSlayer Arcos
Rynn01

TsukikuroiMai

Fine with me, lol.  

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:07 pm
DragonSlayer Arcos

Rynn01

TsukikuroiMai

I'm fine with that ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:44 pm
Rynn01

TsukikuroiMai

[imgright]Appearance[/imgright]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Alias:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Powers:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Alignment:[/b]

[url=]What you look like transformed[/url]
[b]Spirit Name:[/b]
[b]Transformation Style:[/b]
[b]Technique:[/b]
[b]Technique:[/b]
[b]Trump Card:[/b]

User Image
Name: Shayne McGrarrett
Alias: Shay
Sex: Male
Dislikes: Fighting for the wrong reason, eating fish, ignorance/arrogance
Powers: Energy Manipulation- The ability to control raw energy in or around his body to achieve various effects such as energy barriers and projectiles. Continuous beams and constructs. Also able to use this ability to fly and as a form of telekinesis through control of energy around himself or other people/objects. Also able to generate and control fire and electricity.
Other: Bisexual, a total cheese, and has a resolve to continue on, no matter the circumstances. His power is drawn from his resolve, the strong the emotion, the stronger his power becomes.
Alignment: Good

Eon Form
Spirit Name: Eon
Transformation Style: red and gold fire erupt around him, completely enveloping him. Then his body begins to change. Once the transformation is completed, the fire dissipates. The fire is hot, and very dangerous, if Shay is restrained by some form, the fire is usually strong enough to break him free.
Rage of the Lightning Demon: Can only be used if natural lightning is present, or if there is an abundant amount of electricity close by. Eon gathers the electricity into his body, condenses it, and then unleashes it through this hands in a very destructive elemental attack. The drawback of this technique is that if too much electricity passes through his body, he can be electrocuted, resulting in massive internal and external damage or even death.
Roar of Flame Dragon: Fire appears in the air and quadfocuses into Eon's open mouth, gaining power as the technique charges. When released, the fire explodes outwards with immense force in a continuous pillar of red fire.
Weiss Enota "Be Nothing": Eon focuses energy into a very compact ball before him. This attack takes considerable time and effort to complete, and thus Eon is unable to move during this time, leaving him very vulnerable. Once the technique is completed, it is released as a beam of pure energy capable to decimating all in its path. Use if this technique is so draining that it can only be used once within a 48 hour period at this time, and after which, the user is rendered unconscious from exhaustion.

Ok so techniques are special moves we are able to use. They should be fun, but not something to use just willy-nilly. We will get more of them as we progress, as well as other spirits.

Image the spirit totem as a small statue of the transformed state, approx 3 inches high.

Trump card is your last resort technique, it will be very powerful but will have serious vulnerabilities and a really good draw back.

If you have any questions, let me know biggrin  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:58 pm
DragonSlayer Arcos

Rynn01

User Image
Name: Táibào Shòyuè
Alias: Táibào, Yuè
Sex: Male
Dislikes: Severe storms {hail, lightning}, Sour foods, Obnoxious people, rapists
Powers: Wind manipulation- can manipulate the wind to enhance his speed and reflexes. Enhanced agility and can use wind as blunt barriers and constructs or severing gusts and blades. [Inactive ability- to sheath himself in a thin, very tough layer of metal which increases defensive ability]
Other: Bi-curious, stubborn, but extremely intelligent. His power is drawn from his determination.
Totem - top row, second from right
Táifēsóna
Spirit Name: Táifēsóna
Transformation Style: Silver wind swirls around him with crackling arcs of silver electricity. The electricity surges through his muscles, starting the change. Once the transformation is completed, the wind implodes outward, usually creating a dust screen or smoke screen if there is enough dust.
Tái Dànzǐ {Typhoon Bullet}:Can only be used where large amounts of dust is in the air, though inhaling too much dust can result in suffocation. Shimmering wind gathers, swirling into Táifēsóna's mouth before exploding outward in several tight bursts, much like the shot from a shotgun, the dense dust and dirt contained within the bursts adding density to the impacts.
Bàoyīn: [1] Can be used as a physical impact, clapping hands together to compress the air and release it in a spinning crescent of silvery 'fire' (the energy seems to look like fire, but is not fire). [2] Can be used as a true physical strike with the fist, claws, or wings. Impact would send victim flying backwards at high speed.
Yǒnghén Bào "Eternal Storm" Táifēsóna focuses energy into his mouth and foreclaws, creating a triangular zone of destruction. Once created, the blast emitted creates the equivalent of an F4 tornado within the area and tends to be highly destructive to the surroundings as well as whoever is hit by it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:11 pm
DragonSlayer Arcos

TsukikuroiMai

Name: Alice
Alias:
Sex: Female
Dislikes: Snow, bugs, spicy foods, dancing
Powers:
-Elemental Magic: Controls all the elements around her, even flowers and trees. She uses the wind to fly and jump high n far.
-Healing Magic: Uses energy from the land to heal others
Other: Her power is drawn from friendship

Spirit Name: Fang
Transformation Style: White smoke surrounds and engulfs her as she transforms. When its done the smoke dissipates, revealing her form
Technique:
Technique:
Trump Card:

[I'm still working on it. I am not very creative and I am so not looking forward to doing this. Its probably not going to be good]  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:38 pm
Rynn01
{(- We aren't going to judge you on quantity, but quality. The willingness to even try says a lot, lol. -)}

DragonSlayer Arcos

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces