Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
The BIG TOP - Plots and Singles! Evo added!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:41 am
::THE MAIN EVENT::

User Image

Badi'a is a princess! Raised in a loving poly family, she has grown into a very open and loving mare. She can get a bit demanding at times, but she means well regardless. She likes to act like a princess and a lady, but she has a tomboyish side if sparked, and enjoys tea and pick pocketing.

What I am looking for

RP in general
Potential plots

Mate - Looking for a potential mate, either lovemate or lifemate. Someone who can deal with her potential bratty nature at times, and will love her regardless.

I MAY consider a poly group for her. She tends to prefer to be the center of attention and as such may only like a poly group where she is the sole female. She would really prefer to have someone to call her own without having to share, but it could be explored via RP.

User Image

Evo is a traveler from an endless forest. He is new to this land and it's strange ways. While he does go by "he", Evo comes from a land with a very open sense of genders and does not understand genders the way most others would. He choose the pronoun he liked most, but has no preference for males or females, large or small, land dwelling or otherwise! To him, everyone is equal, everyone is the same. He is not an evil soul, though his looks can be off putting. He is truly shy at his core, and enjoys traveling and making friends. He enjoys sketching those he has met to remember them.

I am looking for:

RP! I have a rough sense of him, but it has been a while since I got to play with his character! So please toss anyone at him!

Potential love - I would prefer mares or stallions with a "deer" theme, either in color or breed. Browns and "natural" colors preferred for him. But feel free to offer anyone! Any gender, any breed, any size! Anyone has a chance! I would rather see how they click RP wise then just go by looks! ^^

User Image

Crea is now looking to move on!

Feel free to toss potential friends at him! He needs love any way he can get it! XD

PLEASE NOTE; I have posted for the breaking of his lifemateing, so he will not be available to breed till that is over! Also note he has used one of his breedings! He had children with his previous mate.

Crea is an artist. He is energetic, and hyper, and loving. He looks for inspiration everywhere, searching for his muse. His previous mate was his biggest muse, and having lost her he is lost and alone, confused. Looking for someone to bring that spark back into his life. Crea can be VERY naive due to his extreme focus on his creative instinct.

Crea values beauty above all else. This can very, however, as it is very dependent on his mood. He is looking for someone who can spark (His "zing" for those Hotel Transylvania fans out there) and make him feel alive. HOWEVER: Crea does not fling. He is not as wild as his son and will not be bouncing between mares. He finds his muse and becomes dedicated to solely that. (Mares only, Crea does not do the dudes no matter how pretty)

What I want:

This will be heavily visual based. If she sparks his muse, she may be a good match. Personality wise, pretty open. So long as she isn't super evil or horrible person then it just might match.

OOC wise: I would like at least an edited mare, if not a fellow mutant. However a beauty is a beauty so feel free to toss unedited mares and I'll see what he thinks. Color wise, pretty open, black and rainbow is pretty forgiving. RP is a MUST. They will need interaction to see if she can keep his attention and if he connects with her and can be inspired by her. Guild or IM rp is fine.

I would prefer a full sized mare, BUT if an Usida mare works, she works. He does like to spend time as an itty bitty flutter so it's cool, he'll still be smaller!

Please no:

EVIL
Skinwalkers
Aquatic (Seathi or Mer)
Herd required mares (She can be in a herd but he will likely not join a herd and instead wander where the wind takes him)

PM me a short blurb about your mare and her image (Uncert preferred if you have.)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:10 pm
::THE SIDE RING::

HERE SHALL BE THE NEXT LEVEL OF PLOTS

ie. ponies I want to find plots and things for that are NOT as important as those in the main ring. (Feel free to still offer! Soq here are still important!)

User Image

Don't let the heart butt fool you, Antirr is not a nice person. He can be downright cruel, at times putting many a kalona to shame. He has a soft spot for his daughter, Squeeks, but even then he hasn't been a model father to her. His dream is to have his own herd of mares and stallions who obey and follow him. Ones who worship him and the ground he walks on.

What I am looking for:

Mares and Stallions who would listen to him and fawn over him. Weaker minded are better, though one or two who like to push his buttons wouldn't hurt.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND: I would like to be able to RP him as he should be. This means not nice. He will say things, he may attempt to physically harm others he meets. Please let me know ahead of time if you have any boundaries or situations/words that are triggers for you so I can avoid them.

I am open for:

Ideas! All I know is I want him to have basically a harem. (3 to 4 individuals in total), but other things to go with that I am open to!

User Image

What I am looking for:

Mer to either enforce her belief that her sky obession is weird or to reassure her it is not.
Flying Soquili to make friends

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:13 pm
::BACKSTAGE::

HERE BE THE LEAST IMPORTANT

ie. These guys have limited personalities or interactions in the past and may or may not be easily molded for new plots. Regardless they are not high on my list. Feel free to offer plots for these guys if you think they could be useful for you, but keep in mind RP replies will be a little odd till I get a hold of them.

User Image

Sweetie is anything but. Self centered, rude, and down right nasty, she is not likely to make friends. Would perhaps do well with someone who can take a verbal smack or two, and bonus points if they can be snarky right back. Not sure WHY she is so snarky, perhaps to cover a terrified interior? Perhaps she just is that horrible? WHO KNOWS!

User Image

Alon is... well he is? Not much known to me about him at all. Not a major gentleman, he isn't a total jerkoff either. Really don't have much here for him but he is here.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:40 am
Do you have Crea's cert? As well as Candys? I'm trying to gather them for throwbacks. My Amadahy has a breeding lined up with Lollipop Paintshop. ^^

Also,

I don't have any single females but I wouldn't be against RPing with Crea or any of your SOQs. None of them are the fawning over type so I'm trying to figure out which of my 3 soqs would be good for RPs with some of yours listed here.

User Image

or

User Image

could rp with your Mian. Neither of them have met a Mer Soquili.  

AstoriaFallen
Crew

Winter Wolf

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:54 am
AstoriaFallen

Crea cert

There you go! I don't have Candy's, but if I turn it up I'll send it your way!

Crea and Mian would probably be the easiest for general RP so really either would work. Crea is a bit more scatter brained and out there, Mian would be far more curious and interested, especially with your Angeni girl. She is more curious about feathers, because of the local bird life. Butterflies aren't common in her area so flutter wings would confuse her. But that might make for some interesting RP.

I'd be up for either really. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:07 am
Lita Rutherford

Also, Crea is pretty awesome. Thought you should know that. ^^ If I ever get a girl that would be suitable for him I'll throw her your way. But as of right now I just have 3 SOQs to work with. ^^

And, who owned Candy? I can check the persons Teepee for info. <3

And I would love to do Astraea with your Mer girl.

I could have Amadahy meet Crea if you like. ^^ She's a little aloof sometimes so I think they might get along.  

AstoriaFallen
Crew

Winter Wolf

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:21 pm
AstoriaFallen

Late reply sorry ^^;; And thank you! I still wonder how I managed to win him.

Their username has changed before they left gaia I think but it was Julian something before.

I think Astraea meeting Mian would be great! I might hold off on the one with Crea just because I don't want to try and overload the muses at one time. But if I don't have a problem replying to the RP with Mian I'd be more then happy to start up one with Crea meeting Amadahy. ^^

Guild RP ok? And would you like to start or me?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:15 pm
Lita Rutherford

I was thinking Haha for Forest. If you're looking for a strong mare then you can find no stronger. Haha has warrior lineage, her brother and father may be the more powerful but she's no pushover. She remembers watching her brothers lessons from their youth and has practiced over the years. Had to have some way to entertain herself after basically raising herself from her chosen cove near the beach. She has a larger and more intrigue story but I'll reveal that later if you're interested. It's funny but I've never considered a female for her before, but I don't see why it wouldn't possibly work. She is the most loving and tolerant of all my soq.

User Image

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:38 pm
Hi Roarie! Thanks for the offer. ^^ I don't think she is quite what would work. But she is very sweet, might make a good friend for Forest. She needs friends just as much as a mate really.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:39 pm
Lita Rutherford

would crea be interested in meeting my new foal, bromstone?

User Image  

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:57 pm
Frezir

He really hasn't met many foals aside from when he had kids, so sure! He will be very confused. XD

Are you just looking for some fun foal RP for your girl or do you have other ideas in mind?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:10 am
Added Badi'a  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out