Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)
[On and Off Member] DJLJAYPn0yDriftR Dabs IV

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

90sSupremeRoyalDJDabsIV

90sSupremeRoyalDJDabsIV

Pure-hearted Sweetheart

7,750 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:40 pm
Greetings All of IV,

I don't believe I've introduced myself before our guild forums so here it goes:

Heya, my name is Leighton-Joshua, I'm in my younger-twenties, am an "Americanized" Filipino, and a Roman-Catholic Christian. 3nodding

I am currently a Midshipman Third Class (sophomore) at the US Merchant Marine Academy in hopes to graduate and be commissioned as a Naval Officer to serve a quarter of my life leading and inspiring men and women of the US NAVY and piloting naval ships. Then maybe I'll go back to school, then a Dental school to become a dentist (weird contrasting jobs, I know, but it how I want to live my life Lol). emotion_dealwithit

I'm a pretty easy-going, open-minded and chill gentleman, but can become serious when the situation arises. If you need someone to talk to and I'm available, I'll do my best to be a good bro and family member. whee

It may surprise you that I enjoy dancing, singing, and music in general, but I'm also really into cars (especially Japanese-spec cars, but I respect all types and makes of vehicles.), swords, and addicted to watching anime (Yes, currently I'm a part-time otaku, but only because of my studies. Be sure to add me on MyAnimeList link from my profile!). mrgreen

I really dislike people who are extremely-rude to others, or beat others down, and I especially don't enjoy those who backstab others...

Oh, I'm an On-and-Off player of Gaia due to my school-government servers blocking most gaming servers. SO if I'm on, I'm usually at a free-wifi place or at home... Haha wink

So yeah, enough of me... and I hope I get the chance chill and know about you all soon!

GodSpeed and PEACE! ^_^v  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:34 am
Hello c:

I'm Aria, I believe I've seen you around rallies a few times... well anyways, nice to meet you and thank you for joining the IV guild.

Activities will be taking place on a more scarce basis lately due to terrible availability however there are many active members who are worth getting to know.

I hope you enjoy your time here,

I certainly don't regret mine.

~Aria  

Aria Fall

Dreamer

90sSupremeRoyalDJDabsIV

90sSupremeRoyalDJDabsIV

Pure-hearted Sweetheart

7,750 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:57 am
Aria IV
Hello c:

I'm Aria, I believe I've seen you around rallies a few times... well anyways, nice to meet you and thank you for joining the IV guild.

Activities will be taking place on a more scarce basis lately due to terrible availability however there are many active members who are worth getting to know.

I hope you enjoy your time here,

I certainly don't regret mine.

~Aria

Oh, why hello Ms. Vice Captain, ', smile

Yes, pleasure to meet you and it was great seeing you and some fellow guild members around in Rally & Towns as well.

It is a honor to be in the IV guild and I hope I can represent IV well when I'm more available and active.

Hopefully I'll be able to make it to one of the screenshots this year around Thanksgiving or Winter Break!

Take care Aria!

GodSpeed and PEACE ^_^v  
IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games