Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Open Class] Dress up, Mess up

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iStoleYurVamps rolled 4 12-sided dice: 4, 10, 7, 6 Total: 27 (4-48)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:36 pm
Crimson was all excited about this stuff. Halloween! Scaring! Blood everywhere! Okay it was fake but- BLOOD! EVER WHERE!!!!!! YES!!!! They were in bliss, taking time to wander around and gather and soak up as much information as they could. Eventually, landing at a course for dressing up in costumes, the reaper was fascinated with the idea of donning clothing to appear differently.

Boxes rested on the ground and they were just so so so so so so excited! It was like a small mystery and gift! The clothes smells a bit old and musty but that was okay. Old people and reapers smelled the same way. Crimson would not judge the clothes, they hadn't done anything to them. Still, they wanted to get good clothes. Nice ones. Matching would be nice. Matching was fun!

Vibrating in excitement, Crimson grabbed a few things from the boxes, not really caring if they fit or not. Their familiar shook himself, knowing what came- ah yes.

Crimson was changing and using his antlers as a clothing rack. Such a lovely reaper, his Crimson.  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:52 am
A hat (that was very fancy), a very pointy stabby stab metal stick, a pumpkin suit, (very small), and a skull mask.

With utter glee, all was thrown upon them with the exception of the body suit. It just didn't fit and was hardly good in combination. However, apparently that wasn't allowed. Humans used everything they got which.. okay, Crimson could understand that. They could gather it was logical but that didn't make for a great spooky costume. Still, they had a MASK and a HAT.

Also a pointy staby stab metal stick which wasn't that useful because it was so long a shorted one would be better for cutting meat and making people bleed but that was just in Crimson's opinion. Huff puffing, the reaper looked around. With a heavy, (very heavy sigh, the blood mage looked to their familiar who shook his head. No, they had gotten themselves into this, they could very well get themselves out. Plus, the buck was not very pleased in being used as a clothes hanger. It was degrading for his station as a proud demon.

Well, serving Crimson on a whole was degrading but being delegated to being a clothes rack was just the rotten berry on this foxfire s**t sundae. A snort from the deer, and Crimson had no choice, slipping into the full body pumpkin suit with a great reluctance.
"Okay." They whined.
"I- I am dressed a a thing." They began.

"A hat thing. I am not sure. I think I am a badly dressed pumpkin. My generators lacked knowledge on proper clothing procedures? Hats and masks and pointy sticks of metal do not belong with pumpkins." They shrugged.

It was not a very fun outfit or very spooky just out if place.

"Maybe I did this because I am a rejected offspring of a failed experimental union that had insufficient FEAR input resulting in a bad choice with weaker aspects? I am unsure how that would apply given the categorical nature of such activities and qualities and algorithms. Er well, then would it be my fault or the fault of my creators? I would suspect it would be them. Nature versus nurture is a hard thing to quantify and it not my field of study. I will say I am a pumpkin reaper who simply has an affinity for hats and uses a pointed metal stick for my castings and focus. Though, the mask is a bit much perhaps I just like to feel mysterious." They shrugged.

They hadn't impressed either.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items