Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Open Class] Let's play dress-up game (AJ + Creeple?)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name of Class: Your Very Own Halloween Costume!
Professor name: Professor Selene Apophis

General Information: This class is open to Amityville students as well as Horsemen!

Professor Selene has collected far too much memorabilia from her trips to the human world, especially during Halloween. She wants to put some of her collection to good use, by helping out anyone who wants to make an appropriate costume for the all too important Trick or Treating that occurs every Halloween in the human world! You get to keep what you put together here - you may even get to use her costume in her Halloween Helpers Field Trip or Professor Winter's Horseman mission, should you want to!

Mechanics:

Part One
: Picking outfit pieces

There's boxes lined up all in a row, all of which are filled with colorful pieces of costumes from days gone by. You're allowed to pick out four pieces to make a costume, so make it count!

Roll 4d12. If you don't like the pieces you rolled in this option, you are allowed to try again one time! Matching pieces will give you more points!

1. A Witch/Wizard Hat
2. A Witch/Wizard Robe
3. A Broom
4. A Pirate's Hat
5. A Pirate's Tunic
6. A Sword
7. A Skull Mask
8. A Skeleton Bodysuit
9. A Pumpkin Stump Hat
10. A Giant Pumpkin Bodysuit
11. A Blue Fairy Dress
12. Blue Wings

As you can see, 1/2/3 is a match, 4/5/6 is a match, as is 7/8, 9/10, and 11/12. If you manage to match two pieces of an outfit, you get +2 to your final total. If you manage 3 pieces, you get +4 to your final total! If NONE of your pieces match, you get +1 added to your total for originality. Remember you are allowed to roll again if you don't like your first find, but you must roleplay both posts out (minimum 100 words each), and you can choose whichever of the two you like best!

Step Two:

Putting together your costume:

It's time to show Selene what you've chosen! Put the costume on and try to explain to her what you are, even if your pieces mismatch. Are you a pirate fairy? A Skeletal Pumpkin? That's horrifying! You must tell her a story (minimum 200 words) about the character you've created. You can even give it a name, a backstory, and a goal in life! Make it interesting, Selene loves to be enchanted with a good story!

Roll 1d6 with your explanation post. Add the total of this dice, to the points you made in part one. Match your total to the fields below!

Totals:
1-2: Selene is so disappointed in your lack of attention to detail. She doesn't even know if she should let you keep the costume you made.. you clearly don't care about it! (Fail)
3-4: Is.. is your professor about to cry? She looks like she's about to cry.. maybe you should have taken your work more seriously.. (Fail)
5-6: Selene says nothing, but puts a green star sticker on your forehead. For Effort! (Pass)
7-8: Well done! Selene is so enchanted by your story, that she's lost track of what she was doing. Oh, that's right! Giving you an A! (Pass)
9-10: Is.. is your professor about to cry? She looks like she's about to cry.. did you do something wrong? Was your costume not good enough? No, she's just.. so.. proud.. *SNIFF* (Pass)

YOU LOSE/FINISH THIS CLASS WHEN…

You complete the class, whether you pass or fail. You get +1 rp point for completing, and another +1 point if you managed to go over 800 words.

Should you pass, you will get a bonus to Professor Winter's Horseman Trick or Treating EM, or Selene's Halloween Helpers Mission! You also get this neat-o special ability:

Super cool IC ability that you get for passing: You can now magically transform into your halloween costume instantly!

RAFFLE TICKET! You get +1 Halloween Raffle Ticket! Go HERE to claim!

Meegane rolled 4 12-sided dice: 9, 11, 7, 5 Total: 32 (4-48)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:51 am
Part One

It was October Prime, the important month that Trick or Treat-ers went to the human world to harvest fear. The human world was never as rich in fear as in the October. It was the richest during the month while students in school would prepare for parties. AJ himself was busy in testing out treat recipes, and thus sometimes, creeper would see a silver haired boil selling a tray of treats in bags for cheap, only one or two seeds each for several in a bag. It was a bargain you don't want to miss.

From somewhere, he heard the news that Professor Selene was holding a class about human world's costumes. Curious about it, the boil went to attend the class. First of all, the female professor talked about bits of her trips in human world, what she saw humans doing during the month. Head was excited when she mentioned human scarelings would knock creeple's door for candies. "CANDIES? They give free candies when you knock their doors?" Trick-or-Treat activity was much harder in their world, it might not get candies so generously. Sometimes they might play a prank on it even, Dwa the head was jealous. "That's not fair....." it grumbled.

After her sharing, she gestured them to a line of boxes, they were filled with colorful garment pieces and accessories. Professor Selene said they were allowed to pick four items but no more than that. AJ smiled with a thank you and headed towards the box.

It was pretty much like a treasure hunt, the hand dug into the box and pulled out a cute knitted hat with a stem on top. He stretched it before he grabbed another article, a lovely blue dress. He rubbed the fabric and checked the structure. "Light chiffon with lining, good quality and hand feel." Head seeing the dress immediately sang a song. "Let it Go~ Let it Go~" AJ smirked at the happy head and continued his search, next was a mask. It was pretty neat in his opinion, the silver haired boil flipped the mask a few times before putting it down. Head seeing AJ dug in the box imitated by pulling a corner of white fabric out, while saliva drooped onto it, it succeeded. "What's that, AJ?" Seeing the large wet watermark on the fabric, the boil stuffed it deeply into the box. "That's a tunic, Bro."

Gladly no one saw that.

Quote:
9. A Pumpkin Stump Hat
11. A Blue Fairy Dress
7. A Skull Mask
5. A Pirate's Tunic

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
Meegane rolled 4 12-sided dice: 11, 2, 1, 2 Total: 16 (4-48)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:54 am
Part One

AJ decided he would keep the nice dress, he moved to the second box and spotted something black and long. It was a wizard robe, black and red in color. "Hmm, I like it." The boil touched his chin and mused. Shifting his eyes to the box, he made out a matching hat which a robe hooked onto the badge. "One-stone-two-birds." He chuckled for the luck.

Quote:
Picking this and abandoned the first set of rolls
11. A Blue Fairy Dress
2. A Witch/Wizard Robe
1. A Witch/Wizard Hat
2. A Witch/Wizard Robe

2 Matching pieces of outfit: +2  
Tasinei rolled 4 12-sided dice: 10, 11, 12, 7 Total: 40 (4-48)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:52 am
Quote:
Kaguya (concept art) is a Y1 Kushisake-onna. She enjoys doing her own thing, tea, and is pretty much new to all of this! - Journal

October seemed to have crept up on Kaguya. Time flew when one was dead it seemed! Still, it was time to get going on go to class to learn something useful for once. It just so happened that Professor Selene was holding a class about costumes, the human kind, and Kaguya had been intrigued by the idea of giving it a try. If she passed she would gain a nifty skill right? At least she was learning something about the human world and that was important. Kaguya wanted to be as ready as she could be when she went back to the human world.

Once the whole speech was done, Kaguya headed over to boxes. She peered into each of them before picking out four items as the Professor had said to do. The first item was a skull mask, didn’t really look scary in her opinion. Next was this gigantic orange suit, Kaguya then realized it was a pumpkin suit and made a face. The other two items were a blue fairy dress and matching blue wings. It looked like a good match. Kaguya figured she might go with these items but wanted to give it one more go before she did pick.

Quote:
Skull Mask
Giant Pumpkin Bodysuit
Blue Fairy Dress
Blue Wings

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Tasinei rolled 4 12-sided dice: 4, 8, 8, 10 Total: 30 (4-48)

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:59 am
Kaguya went to the next box and pulled out the first item. It was a pirate’s hat, not really her style. There were also two skeleton bodysuits that she didn’t really want to get into and then another one of those horrible pumpkin bodysuits. None of these items appealed to her and she didn’t have anything that was matching. Kaguya decided it would be better if she stayed with the other box. At least she had the blue fairy costume that matched nicely. Transforming into a blue fairy also seemed like a better idea than I giant pumpkin so there was that.

"Looks like you got the matching wizard stuff almost." KAguya said to the Monster next to her. She would have probably enjoyed that costume.

Quote:
Pirate's Hat
x2 Skeleton Bodysuits
Giant Pumpkin Bodysuit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:48 am
AJ put the big wizard hat on top of the head and petted once and slid himself into the blue flowing fairy dress. "Yup, you're right. I missed a broom, do you see one somewhere?" The red eyes looked at Kaguya and smiled friendly. "Do you think there're many blue dresses?" He asked, chuckled at he found another piece of blue dress and put back into the box.

The silver haired boil gave the lady a good scan from top to bottom, "You would look nice in that if you can put down your hair. Is that your first time to wear this kind of style?" The tail head donned with a wizard hat that covered its eyes moved blindly around and paused at the noises.

Tasinei

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:03 am
“Hm, I have no sorry.” Kaguya gave him a small smile before turning to her dress and looking it over. She’d never worn anything that wasn’t a kimono or similar so this was certainly going to be a new experience for her. She turned back to him when he spoke up again. “Maybe, I know I got the matching wings.” She was certainly going to look… Blue in this. Her skin tone was already a little blueish in tint, she was going to look exceptionally ghastly in this outfit. Why were humans so weird? Didn’t they like color and smooth fabrics?

“My hair?” Kaguya’s hand went up to touch the various things that were in there. “I’ve never thought of that, thank you. I think you’d be better off with the wizard robe than the blue dress.” Should she put her hair down? “Do you mean this human style?” It would be the first time she tried anything like that. “I will take your advice.” She said quietly and began to remove some of the pins and things from her hair. Spotting his blinded tail hat she approached it slowly and lifted it up just a little so that it would see again. “Your tail was having a bit of trouble seeing.” She explained before going back to her hair.

Meegane

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:54 am
"Worry about your skin tone? You can sprinkle your cheeks with some glitters." The boil continued, having worked as part-time in a shop selling cosmetics products had given him some knowledge on make-up. "No problem." Her suggestion to him received a grin, "You don't think I would look pretty in dress, do you? Then you'll be surprised to know I rocked an evening gown at the prom once." AJ didn't really care about the general rule that only ghouls can wear dresses, he was really free in his personality. "Besides, the robe would cover it, so no worries."

Hearing the ghoul mentioned about a tail, the head covered by the hat snapped around. "Where? There's another tail? I wanna make friends!" The kid young voice raised underneath the hat excitedly.

The boil pinched up the hat and lightly landed it on the head again so it won't cover its eyes. "You're the tail, Bro." He informed it and earned a pout from the head attached with him. Seeing Kaguya struggled with her hair, he offered his help. "May I?" On his hand was a hair brush from nowhere.

Tasinei

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:13 pm
Kaguya turned a little red, how had he known? Though glitters would do just the trick. She wondered how he knew that but did not pry further.

“No no, I am sure you look quite good in a dress,” it was really hard for her to keep a straight face saying that. “You did?” The ghost looked surprised for a few moments. “You’ve gone to prom in a dress really?” Here she couldn’t help herself, Kaguya began laughing heartily. “I am sorry, that is incredibly funny.” She finally managed to say when her laughter died into giggles and then she settled down.

The ghost laughed a bit more as the tail wondered about another tail. So curious! She wondered what it felt like to have another being attached to one’s body. She’d met another onna once whose hair acted on its own. It had been interesting to watch the interactions of the two.

He wanted to help her with her hair? Kaguya wasn’t sure, but she knew she wouldn’t manage by herself unless she wanted to spend an incredibly long amount of time here. Which she did not.

“If it’s not too much of a bother, that would be very kind thank you.” She went to get a chair and sat down promptly to allow hi easier access to her hair. “There are a lot of pins inside.” She warned him.

Meegane

Meegane rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:21 pm
Part Two

"Yup, when I was in my first year, I attended the annual prom in a lovely dress." He asked and waggled a finger when Kaguya began to laugh. "You don't believe it, I can tell, let me show you a picture I took." He'd picked out his phone and showed her. "It was a circus themed prom, so I gave Bro a jester clown collar and terrific make-up on myself. Sans the chest part, I do think I look beautiful, that's what prom supposed to be, right?" He was confident when he talked about it and showed her proof.

He smiled gently, "It's my pleasure." AJ carefully took out the pins and aligned them on a handkerchief. After that, he used the comb to brush her hair and loosened it. The Onna had smooth silky black hair that felt good to touch, "You have treated your hair so well, it's shiny like a piece of elegant black fabric." He finished the brushing easily, might be he pick up some skills again from his one of many part-time jobs yet no one would know. "OK, this should do it."

Selene was waiting to give them comments already and occasionally cried and smashed green stars on creeple's forehead. She was the teacher supervised his first year examination and he always felt the professor was an adorable lady. "Would you excuse me for a while?" The boil jabbed a thumb at the professor to acknowledge the ghoul before he left for his assessment.

There he began his story, "Good morning Professor Selene, today I'm playing as a pitiful blue fairy. She was living in a forest happily but one day a tornado suddenly appeared in the peaceful forest. It destroyed trees and houses of the animals and fairies, everywhere it visited, the place would face a terrible destruction." He paused for a break. "This lovely little blue fairy was one of the victims of the tornado, her house which was a little wood made one painted with her favourite blue color. She was sad and homeless, but the suffering didn't end there, it dragged her in. She felt dizzy and her wings were pulled off from her, it was too painful that she yelled in affliction." His tone went low as if he was a story teller, Head being a good helper and added with a sad "oh".

"The pain was too much that she didn't realize she was brought to another world," he continued, "It was a world with people flying on brooms. However, a short time of wandering made her understand that this world hunted fairies to be used in potion making. Feared, she sneaked into a school and grabbed an uniform and began her thrilling journey of pretending to be a witch apprentice." He added in stresses and expressions during his speaking. "At first, without knowing much about the world, she had several times in jeopardy. Luckily, her luck saved her. From that onward, she was eager to absorb information about the world and blended into others. It was harsh but she gradually discovered her interest in spells and potions. She learned to fly on broom in replacement for her wings, she became the first fairy graduated as a witch. The end."

His professor didn't say anything about the story but he got a green star sticker on his forehead, she'd found it was a bit difficult to stick it firmly onto the scaly surface but she managed to do so. "Thank you." said the boil, thinking he was not good at story-telling.

Quote:
5-6: Selene says nothing, but puts a green star sticker on your forehead. For Effort! (Pass)

Part 1: +2
Part 2: 3
Total: 5
Tasinei
Re-quote for your attention biggrin

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
Tasinei rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Tasinei

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:33 pm
Meegane"

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash